ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

Simply Red 10-02-2012 08:38 PM

I hope Cassel 'plays mad' just like LJ - only catches a Ray Lewis clothesline.

bowener 10-02-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8971879)
There is no way this team is beating the Ravens.

None.

They might grab their balls and compete for a half but the Ravens have an elite passing attack to go with their nasty ass D now.

This might be the best team we play all year. Ray Lewis won't let that team lose to a dogshit club like the Chiefs.

Also, B-More is #3 in YPC allowed. LOL

GO KASL IT'S ALL ON YOU BUD

I have both Bolden and T. Smith on my fantasy team. Hopefully they score 50+ for me a 2nd week in a row. If any of you have Pitta, he will probably have a career day against Berry... if he plays like last week.

Hammock Parties 10-02-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

A full, incredibly thorough explanation of the case against Cassel (complete w/ statistics) can be found in The Declaration of Independence, MO. The People v Matthew Gus Brennan Cassel
LOL.

Who ****ing posted this to Reddit?

I love you guys. GIVE ME A GREAT BIG HUG AND KISS!

Fish 10-02-2012 08:45 PM

Office workers! Who else wants to volunteer?

Grab a stack of (preferably) red or yellow Post-It notes from the cabinet.

Write, or use a customizable stamp or print, on each Post-It, the mission statement and/or saveourchiefs website(If the website owners would like the address included of course). Keep the stack intact for easy transport.

Post said notes at various locations at or around Arrowhead. Being very careful not to violate any obvious laws or Chiefs rules or regulations. Which should probably be checked beforehand just in case.

Considerate enough not to amass trash. Visible enough to convey the message to a large audience in a creative way.

:arrow:

Coach 10-02-2012 08:45 PM

You could always do something like print out hard evidence propaganda leaflets and leave them on their wipers. Psychological warfare.

FAX 10-02-2012 08:47 PM

A second/follow-up banner flight is a good idea. So far as the message is concerned, you want to keep it consistent, but freshen it up a tad.

At that point, I am in total agreement with those who advocate escalation. Star ads, billboards, candy wrapper protests, brown bag day at Arrowhead ... all good ideas.

ˇViva la Revolución!

FAX

Raiderhater 10-02-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 8971945)

Write, or use a customizable stamp or print, on each Post-It, the mission statement and/or saveourchiefs website(If the website owners would like the address included of course). Keep the stack intact for easy transport.

Post said notes at various locations at or around Arrowhead. Being very careful not to violate any obvious laws or Chiefs rules or regulations. Which should probably be checked beforehand just in case.

Considerate enough not to amass trash. Visible enough to convey the message to a large audience in a creative way.

Just tag everyone's windshield with them. Arrowhead violations no longer a factor.

ghak99 10-02-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8971870)
Hey... KSN News channel 3 will be at my house tomorrow at 2pm. The guy sounded disappointed when he asked if I had a bunch of chiefs gear and I told him I only own 2 jerseys.

Dammit man... I spend all my gear money on traveling to go see this damn circus act.

If you expect me to continue picturing you as Chipper when reading your posts, I'm going to need you to at least dress in Atlanta Braves gear.

Fish 10-02-2012 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 8971953)
Just tag everyone's windshield with them. Arrowhead violations no longer a factor.

No, I really don't think we should be anything close to agressive or annoying with it. Post at random intriguing locations. But don't violate anybody with them.

Raiderhater 10-02-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 8971960)
No, I really don't think we should be anything close to agressive or annoying with it. Post at random intriguing locations. But don't violate anybody with them.

Posting them inside Arrowhead is not aggressive?

bowener 10-02-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 8971945)

You should go buy a few hundred sticker sheets or whatever they are called (the one that people use to preprint their addresses on to stick on envelopes), type out the website, then stick them all over arrowhead. Just saves you a lot of time.

edit:

Capone, when you get ready for the 2nd banner, can you post your ideas as a poll and let us vote on the best idea?

Fish 10-02-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 8971973)
Posting them inside Arrowhead is not aggressive?

I never said to post them inside Arrowhead.

teedubya 10-02-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 8971853)
Hey Teedub did you say Fox 4 was going to interview PR? I just got a tweet from a reporter saying that this is a great story and will be passed along to the producers.

I'm not sure the timing, actually. They had a 15 minute call with me last night... I gave them PR's number... and they called him. From there, I'm not sure.

Hammock Parties 10-02-2012 09:14 PM

Alright, so Capone is interviewing with the local news and has asked me to compile a few failstats for him...I already have a few things in mind: Pioli era vs playoff teams, blowouts, draft failures, etc...any more ideas?

Raiderhater 10-02-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 8972021)
I never said to post them inside Arrowhead.

Technically no, you did not. But "at Arrowhead" is kind of left up to interpretation. Whatever, my mistake. Still on the property, still aggressive.