ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

ghak99 10-05-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 8980369)
Not sure why your comments would be deleted from the NFL story, there are people on there telling each other to **** off and die, suck dicks, etc.

Must be a glitch. The idiot I was responding to had his removed as well so it's all good.

Titty Meat 10-05-2012 06:51 PM

I don't know if it's a conspiracy to defend Pioli but I do know anytime I bashed him on the NFL channel on Sirius all those goons defended him.

BigMeatballDave 10-05-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8980385)
I don't know if it's a conspiracy to defend Pioli but I do know anytime I bashed him on the NFL channel on Sirius all those goons defended him.

People who defend him, especially the media, see what the Pats did while he was there.

Very few outside of KC and some Chiefs' fans understand what is going on.

I swear Scott has every mother****er on NFLN on payroll.

Charlie Casserly said today that half of Matt's turnovers aren't his fault.

C'mon man!

uninvited 10-05-2012 06:58 PM

Whoever is running the @saveourchiefs twitter account should probably add the Facebook (or CP) address so that any of the 30,000+ that might be interested in learning more or wanting to donate know where to go.

hometeam 10-05-2012 07:03 PM

Want to turn those twitter followers into a retweeting fireball of pioli/cassel hate? Get that Gus Cassel declaration of Independence Missouri post linked up!

teedubya 10-05-2012 07:05 PM

And really, what a lot of people are missing in this, [press, journalists and what not]... is that this is preemptive ploy to get Clark to NOT extend Pioli's contract.

He is in the 4th year of a 5 year deal... and no GM goes into the final year as a lame duck. The more fans that voice their displeasure... the greater chance that this PeeHoly douche is sent packing.

I know Pioli is reading this thread. So, eat a bag of dicks, FUKKO!

ziggysocki 10-05-2012 07:06 PM

I would be curious how many new accounts have been registered on CP since this hit the national scene? Mods?

Hammock Parties 10-05-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 8979652)
The power of social media really is quite remarkable.

Maybe Clay could do a Cassel low-lights video to go viral!

This is coming....but not for a couple more weeks.

Hammock Parties 10-05-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 8979663)
Clay, get me some videos Pronto

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yqhKToT2UH4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FlaChief58 10-05-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8980405)

Charlie Casserly said today that half of Matt's turnovers aren't his fault.

Well, he is a "pro bowl" QB Who grades out perfectly AND has more yards in the first 4 games than any other QB in Chiefs history. That's better than Joe ****ing Montanna!

teedubya 10-05-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs316 (Post 8980334)
Did anyone catch this reply from ArrowheadPride? If this requires a continued effort, they might be a better option with the ability to fly banners longer. They claim to be cheaper too.

"INTHEAIRADSdotCOM (it won't let me link it)
Who else wants to fly a banner during the entire game way cheaper than that banner tow airplane? We are based out of Kansas City. Give us a call, we can fly up to three 30 character messages 300-400ft in the air! Check us out and call for pricing! See you at the game Sunday Chiefs Fans!

intheairadsDOTcom

by blake.clifton2 on Oct 3, 2012 8:41 PM CDT reply"

InTheAIDSForestDOTcom ?

dmahurin 10-05-2012 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 8980420)
Want to turn those twitter followers into a retweeting fireball of pioli/cassel hate? Get that Gus Cassel declaration of Independence Missouri post linked up!

Most idiot fans wouldn't be able to comprehend it or read through the whole thing. Just tweet short facts from it that are easy to understand. I've sent a few and fax has as well.

bevischief 10-05-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 8979924)
We can all disagree on how poorly or well Pioli has done but one thing that I don't think can be disputed. At this point, it's time to move on. I like the guy (yeah I know that's unpopular) but I simply don't see us winning with him here.

Unless you have stock in "Depends"

Mr. Flopnuts 10-05-2012 07:24 PM

I'm feeling inadequate. Do i not know how to get retweeted or am i not bringing the heat?

BossChief 10-05-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 8979924)
We can all disagree on how poorly or well Pioli has done but one thing that I don't think can be disputed. At this point, it's time to move on. I like the guy (yeah I know that's unpopular) but I simply don't see us winning with him here.

Me neither and it's a shame.

If the guy could just learn that he needs to hire people to do a job and let them do it, he could be successful. Trouble is, he wants it all to be about him (in a Jerry jones kinda way) and feels it necessary to try to control everything.

When you try to control everything and it all fails, you get fired.

That's what needs to happen here, unfortunetly.

All he needed to do was HIS JOB and let everyone else do theirs.