ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games What game are you playing now? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268121)

Mother****erJones 07-19-2013 11:08 PM

Beat Last of Us last night. Gona finish Halo 4, Alan Wake, then start Max Payne 3. I want to play the Uncharted series

Quesadilla Joe 07-20-2013 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 9822768)
You're going the wrong way.. you need to finish the Depths and kill the gaping dragon. take care of ur curse first.

best game ever

Yeah I have no idea where I'm going right now lol. I got rid of the curse and I guess I'll head back down to the depths once I round up enough souls to buy another Purging Stone.

Mother****erJones 07-20-2013 11:35 AM

What is the game Dark Souls?

Quesadilla Joe 07-20-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9823204)

A challenging RPG with really fluid melee combat. It has a reputation for being one of the more difficult games released in recent years.

If you're interested in Dark Souls you should give Demon's Souls a try too, it's a PS3 exclusive. I bought Demon's Souls a month or so ago thinking I was going to get my ass handed to me, but it wasn't that bad. You will probably have to consult the wiki a few times to figure out some of the basics because Demon's Souls does a piss poor job of telling you how the game works.

KcMizzou 07-20-2013 07:49 PM

I've got 16 hours in on FFVII in the last couple weeks.

Retro, bitches.

tredadda 07-20-2013 07:56 PM

Playing Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition right now. Love the game.

Ceej 07-20-2013 07:57 PM

Grand Theft Auto on the 360.

QuikSsurfer 07-20-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9824100)
A challenging RPG with really fluid melee combat. It has a reputation for being one of the more difficult games released in recent years.

If you're interested in Dark Souls you should give Demon's Souls a try too, it's a PS3 exclusive. I bought Demon's Souls a month or so ago thinking I was going to get my ass handed to me, but it wasn't that bad. You will probably have to consult the wiki a few times to figure out some of the basics because Demon's Souls does a piss poor job of telling you how the game works.

Add me on PS3 and I can assist ya with some co-op

"NotSureiFsiris"

QuikSsurfer 07-20-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9823204)

It's the game of the generation.

Mecca 07-20-2013 08:17 PM

I've contemplated buying dark souls a few times, I'll get it eventually. Just finished tomb raider, picked up defiance for the boy and myself I have a huge catalog to work through. Either going to go with sleeping dogs deus ex human revolution or finish up uncharted 2.
Posted via Mobile Device

kcxiv 07-20-2013 08:53 PM

Street Fighter IV (im hooked what can i say) Fabled 3 and Borderlands 2 in that order.

Quesadilla Joe 07-20-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 9824175)
Add me on PS3 and I can assist ya with some co-op

"NotSureiFsiris"

Sent

Quesadilla Joe 07-21-2013 02:31 AM

Welp... Got lost in Blighttown, wound up wandering into the Great Hollow; got myself cursed again, spent the next few hours trying to find a way back to the merchant to buy more Purging Stones... Found my way back to the Firelink Shrine and my fire keeper was murdered somehow... Thank God I didn't die while I was farming souls to buy the Purging Stone or I would have spawned right back in Blighttown.

This game is crazy as hell. LMAO

Mav 07-22-2013 08:50 AM

Im so bored with Games right now, just waiting on madden. Thinking about redoing the entire Fable series, or doing another run with Kingdoms of Amalur. Anyone know of any other games kinda like these?

Quesadilla Joe 07-25-2013 03:59 AM

Beat Dark Souls, it's an awesome game it gets a whole lot better if you can find 1on1 PVP. I joined that forest covenant but kept running into two guys, but when I started New Game+ I started finding a lot of 1on1 fights in Undead Burg. This might be the first game I keep from Gamefly.