ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs All injuries (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=310867)

CupidStunt 10-16-2017 08:50 AM

All injuries

Anyone have a concise summary of when guys are expected back?

Wilson
Ehinger
Morse
LDT
Nelson

O.city 10-16-2017 08:51 AM

Nelson can come off IR today, same with Tamba and Dadi iirc

I think everyone but LDT plays Thursday and they tried to manage it a bit with this weird stretch here

CupidStunt 10-16-2017 08:53 AM

Forgot old man Hali. Would be crazy if he came in with fresh legs and actually had anything whatsoever to give on 3rd downs.

Is Ehinger expected to get in the lineup?

O.city 10-16-2017 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CupidStunt (Post 13155887)
Forgot old man Hali. Would be crazy if he came in with fresh legs and actually had anything whatsoever to give on 3rd downs.

Is Ehinger expected to get in the lineup?

He's been back active for a few weeks. Not sure what's going on

jjchieffan 10-16-2017 08:57 AM

The guys that came off IR and PUP won't be immediately available will they? Don't they just start practicing with the team today, then the team has a couple of weeks to decide to activate them or return them to IR? I'll Google it and post the answer.

jjchieffan 10-16-2017 08:58 AM

After six weeks are in the books, teams have another six week window for that player to begin practicing. If they're unable to practice when this window expires, they remain on the PUP list for the rest of the season. Once they do practice, teams have 21 days to make a decision:

jjchieffan 10-16-2017 09:01 AM

Players must remain on IR for eight weeks before being eligible to rejoin their teams in Week 9 via the IR-Return Designation. The NFL recently changed the IR-return designation so that teams are allowed to bring two players back from IR.
One constraint here is that a player must be on the 53-man roster in Week 1 to be eligible for the IR designation to return. That means, anyone who was placed on IR before roster cuts were made to trim the roster down to 53 players is not eligible.
Wouldn't that second part exclude Nelson? He wasn't on the opening day roster.

kcpasco 10-16-2017 09:05 AM

Dust off Tamba and see if he has anything left to contribute until he’s put out to pasture this offseason.

FringeNC 10-16-2017 09:13 AM

Let's hope by playoff time Ehinger, Morse, and LDT are healthy.

DeepSouth 10-16-2017 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 13155929)
Players must remain on IR for eight weeks before being eligible to rejoin their teams in Week 9 via the IR-Return Designation. The NFL recently changed the IR-return designation so that teams are allowed to bring two players back from IR.
One constraint here is that a player must be on the 53-man roster in Week 1 to be eligible for the IR designation to return. That means, anyone who was placed on IR before roster cuts were made to trim the roster down to 53 players is not eligible.
Wouldn't that second part exclude Nelson? He wasn't on the opening day roster.

I believe Nelson was on the active roster in Week 1. They cut Spiller so they could keep Nelson. Once Nelson was put on IR, Spiller was resigned.

penbrook 10-16-2017 11:57 AM

Tamba and Dadi are eligible today. Nelson another week or so. ****! I hate Gaines

RunKC 10-16-2017 12:02 PM

I think we'll likely see Tamba, Nelson and maybe Dadi after the bye.

Mav 10-16-2017 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 13155946)
Dust off Tamba and see if he has anything left to contribute until he’s put out to pasture this offseason.

He's still way better than Zombo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jjchieffan 10-16-2017 12:16 PM

Who goes to bring those 3 back? Devey should be 1. Will Ramik Wilson be another? I don't know who else would be a possibility.

kcpasco 10-16-2017 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 13156422)
He's still way better than Zombo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Just take away his twitter account and pat him on the butt. Tamba is just a big guy with big feelings.