ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Pioli Interview with Jack Harry... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259125)

Dayze 05-02-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius (Post 8589994)
Oh, they probably laughed it off on a golf course afterwards.

Apparently there's a place called "smoke and fire". They sell grills and smoking equipment etc.

Coogs 05-02-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8588884)
A lot of people on this board have that.

Beats the hell out of the NBC (Nobody but Cassel) folks that seem to think Quinn or Stanzi couldn't do better.

kcbubb 05-02-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8589153)
We're not playing in the goddamn AFC North or NFC North. Denver has a long ways to go before Manning's offense gets fully implemented with the team. The division is up for grabs for any team.

Didn't Denver beat us with just a few passing completions last year. They have a great d. Add manning to a good rush offense and good receivers. And some how they don't improve.

But we improve more than them with the addition Poe? I know we are getting some guys back from injury, but really? We could easily be 1-5 going into the by week.

-King- 05-02-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcbubb (Post 8590260)
Didn't Denver beat us with just a few passing completions last year. They have a great d. Add manning to a good rush offense and good receivers. And some how they don't improve.

Palko.

kcbubb 05-02-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8590268)
Palko.

Tebow

-King- 05-02-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcbubb (Post 8590300)
Tebow

Tebow has nothing to do with this. The defense did their job on him. Palko is the one who couldn't move the ball 2 inches.

aturnis 05-02-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

You really think they have a great run offense? Or do you think it was a product of running the ball 80% of the time on a triple option when nobody knows who's getting the ball whatsoever? Without Tebow and in a traditional offense, their rushing offense is below average.

Not to mention they don't have a great defense. They did play well last year, but the offense ran out the clock too, so they didn't need to be out there near as much as KC's defense, which is better than theirs.

Their entire team will be affected by the loss of Tebow and that offense, just as our entire team will be affected by the return of Jamaal Charles.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-03-2012 07:21 AM

Quote:

But we improve more than them with the addition Poe? I know we are getting some guys back from injury, but really? We could easily be 1-5 going into the by week.

A healthy Charles is worth 7 points a game to this offense and going from Soggy/McGraw to Berry is a *no word big enough* ugprade on D.

Denver's D is trash. They were raped by every team with a decent offense.

htismaqe 05-03-2012 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 8589982)
Nick Wright is much better in the same time slot. He might be cocky, or whatever, but he is nowhere near as idiotic as the rest of these guys. Petro thinking Jeff Allen was drafted to replace "Pioli's mistake Asamoah". To Kietzman going apeshit about the Chiefs not retaining Orton, and passing on weak QB's in this draft. To the point where he took it out on Jack Harry, and in my opinion, owes him an apology.

I can't listen to Wright. Maybe I'm getting an old but he just sounds like a poser.

As for KK and Jack Harry, they do it all the time. It's part of the "show". They probably played golf this morning.

Fish 05-03-2012 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 8589163)
You listen to this hack? I listened today for some strange reason, and he is a walk job! I thought he was going to break down in tears. "They won't even try!".

Then he bags on Stanzi and his "bird arms". Bet he'd rather have Gabbert! Which QB in the 2nd round on is better than Stanzi? Honestly.

The way Pioli and especially Crennel have talked about Stanzi, it makes me think that not only is he getting it done on the field, but wowing them in the classroom as well.

I listen in spite of KK, certainly not because of him. Sadly, it's the best source of KC sports news for me. And as htis pointed out, Nick Wright is a punk Jim Rome wannabe who would rather create his own drama than report actual facts. He's more interested in creating a story than reporting on one.

KK is a self-exciting egotistical boob, and he gets on my nerves a lot. But it's the best of the bad. He's much better at talking than thinking. But because of that, he clowns himself pretty often, which is always a highlight.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-03-2012 10:39 AM

[QUOTE=Satanic Goat;8586541]More like this:

LMAO

Surely Pioli is not reeruned enough to still believe in Shat Crapple. He may say so, but I often tell people that they are "outstanding" even when they truly suck. Does that make it true? No.

whoman69 05-03-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8590356)
Tebow has nothing to do with this. The defense did their job on him. Palko is the one who couldn't move the ball 2 inches.

Palko only played the last series, which was actually the only time we moved the ball all game.