ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

Straight, No Chaser 10-14-2012 02:38 PM

Keeping with the Pioli theme:

"Do You Deserve an Extension Scott?"

lewdog 10-14-2012 02:42 PM

WE FANS DON'T DESERVE THIS!

007 10-14-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9012980)
WE FANS DON'T DESERVE THIS!

Nope. Pioli would agree with that.

Tribal Warfare 10-14-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9012776)
We have to organize a blackout. I want more empty seats at Arrowhead then there were in Tampa today... until there is change.

the trash bag idea could suffice, but cutting head and arm holes are going to be a pain in the ass if you are dealing them out to the crowd.

Fritz88 10-14-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 9007408)
Honestly, nothing is eye popping there.

At least two INTs tomorrow.

I guess I was right.

kc rush 10-14-2012 02:53 PM

J Diddy had this one in the game thread, and I couldn't agree more.

Next banner should read: Why should we care when you don't?

007 10-14-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9013013)
the trash bag idea could suffice, but cutting head and arm holes are going to be a pain in the ass if you are dealing them out to the crowd.

What does that say about the fans if they can't rip their own hole in a damn trash bag?

Rasputin 10-14-2012 02:55 PM

Mark Caban buy Hunts Team SaveOurChiefs.com

mlyonsd 10-14-2012 02:56 PM

I think we should take it higher to make the guy on top accountable. Something like...'Please Clark sell the team'

teedubya 10-14-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 9013023)
http://boxofficeboredom.com/blog/wp-...s-fans-reu.jpg


We need to pass out Fire Pioli signs.

This.

Reerun_KC 10-14-2012 03:05 PM

My signature should be the next banner.

KCUnited 10-14-2012 03:06 PM

Don't Renew Your Tix

Reerun_KC 10-14-2012 03:08 PM

If we focus on anything other than the possible extension. We r wastering our.money and future donations.

Tribal Warfare 10-14-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9013064)
What does that say about the fans if they can't rip their own hole in a damn trash bag?

people in general are goddamned idiots

Incredible Edibles 10-14-2012 03:18 PM

The Fire Pioli signs in the crowd is a great idea.

Banner idea: CAN YOU HEAR US NOW CLARK? Saveourchiefs.com

Mr_Tomahawk 10-14-2012 03:18 PM

I like this idea:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 9013183)
Run an ad in the Star that just says "FIRE PIOLI" -- people can cut it out and hold it up at the game.

Would probably sell a lot of papers -- could probably get a deal on the ad...


How much would it cost to run a 8.5x11 ad in the Star that says "Fire Pioli" and is meant to be cut out and brought to the game Sunday morning...?

pr_capone 10-14-2012 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9013148)
If we focus on anything other than the possible extension. We r wastering our.money and future donations.

Teicher saying that Chiefs have not offered Pioli an extention after all.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265114

farmerchief 10-14-2012 03:50 PM

Fire the equipment manager-6 lost helmets today-We deserve better!

Groves 10-14-2012 03:54 PM

"QUIT WASTING CLARK'S MONEY - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM"

kaplin42 10-14-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kc rush (Post 9013063)
J Diddy had this one in the game thread, and I couldn't agree more.

Next banner should read: Why should we care when you don't?

This is what should be on the banner.

threebag02 10-14-2012 04:36 PM

YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME. SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE. SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Incredible Edibles 10-14-2012 04:40 PM

What do you guys think? All jokes aside, do you see any personnel changes in the next week after todays disastrous game?

BigRedChief 10-14-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9013202)
I like this idea:




How much would it cost to run a 8.5x11 ad in the Star that says "Fire Pioli" and is meant to be cut out and brought to the game Sunday morning...?

$30K. You stepping up?

threebag02 10-14-2012 04:43 PM

We can't lose next week

Tribal Warfare 10-14-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 9013581)
We can't lose next week

truth

Hammock Parties 10-14-2012 04:49 PM

lol, Whitlock trolling.

Jason Whitlock ‏@WhitlockJason

J Charles 8 yards on 7 carries. Eric Winston is sickening and disgusting.

J Diddy 10-14-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9013579)
$30K. You stepping up?

Hmmmm, what about the big nickel?

Bewbies 10-14-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kc rush (Post 9013063)
J Diddy had this one in the game thread, and I couldn't agree more.

Next banner should read: Why should we care when you don't?

Bingo.

Iowanian 10-14-2012 05:05 PM

"Get 22 guys off the street"

BigMeatballDave 10-14-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9013579)
$30K. You stepping up?

8.5x11 is $30k?

1ChiefsDan 10-14-2012 05:23 PM

This was tweeted during the game. Can anyone confirm?

Jonathan Lightle ‏@kramer152
Clark Hunts address, in case you want to be pen pals: 3920 Euclid Ave Dallas, TX 75205
Retweeted by Chiefs Coalition
Collapse Reply Retweeted Favorite

KC native 10-14-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denverdanchiefsfan (Post 9013786)
This was tweeted during the game. Can anyone confirm?

Jonathan Lightle ‏@kramer152
Clark Hunts address, in case you want to be pen pals: 3920 Euclid Ave Dallas, TX 75205
Retweeted by Chiefs Coalition
Collapse Reply Retweeted Favorite

Could be right. Neighborhood is right.

1ChiefsDan 10-14-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denverdanchiefsfan (Post 9013786)
This was tweeted during the game. Can anyone confirm?

Jonathan Lightle ‏@kramer152
Clark Hunts address, in case you want to be pen pals: 3920 Euclid Ave Dallas, TX 75205
Retweeted by Chiefs Coalition
Collapse Reply Retweeted Favorite

Found a website called the Dallas Central Appraisal District. The property at that address is registered to Clark's wife Tavia.

alnorth 10-14-2012 06:09 PM

FIRE PIOLI! DRAFT #1 QB! saveourchiefs.com

pr_capone 10-14-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denverdanchiefsfan (Post 9013786)
This was tweeted during the game. Can anyone confirm?

Jonathan Lightle ‏@kramer152
Clark Hunts address, in case you want to be pen pals: (edited out)

Just me but this is crossing the line between huge fan and stalker. I would encourage people on the board to not write to this address

Tonka83 10-14-2012 06:14 PM

Anybody got Pioli's address.
Dont ask.... But it has to do with brown paper bags filled with poo

Hammock Parties 10-14-2012 06:22 PM

Kent Babb ‏@kentbabb

I think people should bring empty candy wrappers to the game and just litter the field w/thousands of them.

pr_capone 10-14-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9014084)
Kent Babb ‏@kentbabb

I think people should bring empty candy wrappers to the game and just litter the field w/thousands of them.

Seriously?

Yes, let's show Pioli what for by creating a dick ton of work for the clean up crew who are not responsible for any of this. I like Babb but damn that was dumb.

SMH

DaFace 10-14-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9014114)
Seriously?

Yes, let's show Pioli what for by creating a dick ton of work for the clean up crew who are not responsible for any of this. I like Babb but damn that was dumb.

SMH

Agreed. The impact would be 10% sending a message and 90% being a complete pain in the ass to people who probably agree with us.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-14-2012 06:48 PM

Yes , let's not create extra trash for the $8.00/hr employee

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-14-2012 06:57 PM

I say we get aggressive with the Blackout

pr_capone 10-14-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9014236)
I say we get aggressive with the Blackout

I think we should to... but not yet. Clark has 2 weeks to assess the situation and let us know what is going to happen with this. If Pioli is still the GM come the Raiders game, then we will get progressively louder.

Hammock Parties 10-14-2012 07:14 PM

Wear Black, Not Red. Date of next home game.

This should change if Pioli is axed.

Just spend the rest of the money on a thank you banner and a big ass tailgate.

1ChiefsDan 10-14-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9014046)
Just me but this is crossing the line between huge fan and stalker. I would encourage people on the board to not write to this address

Don't agree, but to each his own.

If CHunt isn't going to listen to public comment, maybe if he gets several thousand letters at his house he will take notice. :shrug:

BillSelfsTrophycase 10-14-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denverdanchiefsfan (Post 9013786)
This was tweeted during the game. Can anyone confirm?

Jonathan Lightle ‏@kramer152
Clark Hunts address, in case you want to be pen pals: 3920 Euclid Ave Dallas, TX 75205
Retweeted by Chiefs Coalition
Collapse Reply Retweeted Favorite


Doesn't matter...billionaires don't open, much less read their own mail

acasas4 10-14-2012 07:57 PM

:thumb:
Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 9014025)
FIRE PIOLI! DRAFT #1 QB! saveourchiefs.com


KChiefer 10-14-2012 08:00 PM

Can we dump a million candy wrappers from the plane? Should be easy to collect around Halloween.

Or just send them to the FO: Care of one who sucks the penis.

EDIT: Swear I didn't read that tweet before posting this.

alnorth 10-14-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9014046)
Just me but this is crossing the line between huge fan and stalker. I would encourage people on the board to not write to this address

Yeah, that is seriously crossing the line into "weirdo stalker who should have a restraining order filed against them".

Don't send crap to the man's home, that's not cool.

Incredible Edibles 10-14-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 9014518)

Don't send crap to the man's home, that's not cool.


This. Its one thing to criticize his business and organization. Its entirely another thing to attack him on a personal level.

Easy 6 10-14-2012 08:37 PM

Scare the kids and besiege their homes, yeah that always works wonders.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-14-2012 08:47 PM

As much as I hate the Raiders....wearing black to this game is the perfect statement for the Fans to make. We need 2 weeks to get this out if we do this. We can treat the Raiders game as a ramp for the next games.


Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9014245)
I think we should to... but not yet. Clark has 2 weeks to assess the situation and let us know what is going to happen with this. If Pioli is still the GM come the Raiders game, then we will get progressively louder.


Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-14-2012 09:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
fitting

Titty Meat 10-14-2012 09:30 PM

Sam Mellinger ‏@mellinger
Email from #Chiefs employee who I've been going back and forth with: "Never mind. I can't defend it anymore."

notorious 10-14-2012 09:39 PM

We have to keep pushing, and if the team lucks into a win, DOUBLE THE PRESSURE.

Hammock Parties 10-14-2012 09:42 PM

ArrowheadPride has joined the movement.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/1...-v-the-raiders

Quote:

Ok we are all pissed off and it's time we step up and do something about this crap.

We need to send a message to Mr. Hunt and it needs to happen vs. the Raiders. So here is a propsal that was brought up in post game thread after our loss to the Bucs.

It was proposed that all fans stay in the parking lot during the Raiders game. Simply hang out, eat food and have fun, but don't go inside the stadium. Force the commentators to talk about it and send a visible message that if this team continues to put crap on the field, then we will stop showing up to games.

The only way to create change is to show we are organized and are willing to step away from the team. There is no KC Chiefs without us! None! They only exist because we go to the stadium and spend our money on their product. So it's time we tell them that we won't keep buying it if things continue. Let's take a stand together!

Bugeater 10-14-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9014817)
Sam Mellinger ‏@mellinger
Email from #Chiefs employee who I've been going back and forth with: "Never mind. I can't defend it anymore."

:LOL:

Bearcat 10-14-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9014656)
As much as I hate the Raiders....wearing black to this game is the perfect statement for the Fans to make. We need 2 weeks to get this out if we do this. We can treat the Raiders game as a ramp for the next games.

I think it's too perfect to pass up.... 2 weeks to prepare with no risk of the Chiefs winning before the event, 3 days before Halloween, and it's against the Raiders. I think the only upside to waiting is that you could fly a banner to tell fans about a future blackout.... but, the next chance would be November 18th, and I think it would be hard to keep people's attention for that long.

Unsmooth-Moment 10-14-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denverdanchiefsfan (Post 9013786)
This was tweeted during the game. Can anyone confirm?

Jonathan Lightle ‏@kramer152
Clark Hunts address, in case you want to be pen pals: 3920 Euclid Ave Dallas, TX 75205
Retweeted by Chiefs Coalition
Collapse Reply Retweeted Favorite

McCain sign in the yard via google maps, nice house too.

pr_capone 10-14-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9014913)
I think it's too perfect to pass up.... 2 weeks to prepare with no risk of the Chiefs winning before the event, 3 days before Halloween, and it's against the Raiders. I think the only upside to waiting is that you could fly a banner to tell fans about a future blackout.... but, the next chance would be November 18th, and I think it would be hard to keep people's attention for that long.

Ok.

Lets get organized.

I'm contacting a few people at Arrowhead Pride. I know Whitlock will give us some run. I'll get in contact with Mellinger as well and see if he will tweet this out, or even better, include it in an article.

Titty Meat 10-14-2012 10:43 PM

Frank Bowl just mentioned on Fox 41 how the fans are flying another banner vs Oakland

pr_capone 10-14-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9015056)
Frank Bowl just mentioned on Fox 41 how the fans are flying another banner vs Oakland

Odd... AFAIK, no one here has been contacted or asked what is going on.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-14-2012 10:51 PM

He did?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9015056)
Frank Bowl just mentioned on Fox 41 how the fans are flying another banner vs Oakland


Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-14-2012 10:52 PM

So a blackout we go?

Hammock Parties 10-14-2012 11:00 PM

WEAR BLACK, NOT RED. NOV. 18.

In social media you can try and pump Oct. 28.

RustShack 10-14-2012 11:13 PM

Get the word out over the next two weeks that everyone is wearing black to the Raiders game. After that, no one shows up and for the few jackasses who do, they need to wear paper bags.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-14-2012 11:18 PM

Nov. 18 is the game I am coming back for with my dad and my son. It'll be his first-ever game at Arrowhead.

Titty Meat 10-14-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9015082)
Odd... AFAIK, no one here has been contacted or asked what is going on.

Said "They've already announced on Twitter they will be flying a banner for the Oakland game"

teedubya 10-14-2012 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9015082)
Odd... AFAIK, no one here has been contacted or asked what is going on.

You know they are reading this thread.

I wonder how much it would cost to print the Pioli Facts on one side and Fire Pioli SaveOurChiefs.com on the other side of 8.5 x 11... hand out about 5000 of them?? Then Leave them on the ground in the stadium as trash for Pioli to bitch about. Fire Pioli flyers blanketing Arrowhead. I'm telling you PR Capone, oh great leader... this idea is great. And cheap. We have two weeks to plot this out. $500ish for flyers... $700 for the banner. Plus 1000s of Chiefs fans will become aware of the movement... and the FB and Twitter Handles, would need to be on the document.

This sends a message.

8.5x11 FLYER

FIRE PIOLI
S a v e O u r C h i e f s.com

We'd need volunteers to pass them out, so this could be a fun way to get other passionate fans involved in passing out the flyers... when the banner is flying... then the fans take these in the game and show them as often as they can remember to... heh. It's genius. And the trash laying around Arrowhead would make PeeHoly steam.

Titty Meat 10-14-2012 11:24 PM

I think for 3,000 copies at Kinkos it was like 30 bucks?

Unsmooth-Moment 10-14-2012 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9015170)
You know they are reading this thread.

I wonder how much it would cost to print the Pioli Facts on one side and Fire Pioli SaveOurChiefs.com on the other side of 8.5 x 11... hand out about 5000 of them?? Then Leave them on the ground in the stadium as trash for Pioli to bitch about. Fire Pioli flyers blanketing Arrowhead. I'm telling you PR Capone, oh great leader... this idea is great. And cheap. We have two weeks to plot this out. $500ish for flyers... $700 for the banner. Plus 1000s of Chiefs fans will become aware of the movement... and the FB and Twitter Handles, would need to be on the document.

This sends a message.

8.5x11 FLYER

FIRE PIOLI
S a v e O u r C h i e f s.com

+100000

BossChief 10-14-2012 11:27 PM

I know you can order personalized M&Ms and we could have some made that say fire pioli on them...but would the packages be personalized, too?

I wonder how much 50,000 "fire Pioli" M&M candy wrappers would be?

BossChief 10-14-2012 11:28 PM

Do we really think that wearing black to a home Raiders game is a good way to get the point across?

alnorth 10-14-2012 11:29 PM

It would be very, very difficult to convince people who paid for tickets to not go in, but a blackout? On F'ing raider week? That would be something.

Obviously most would not heed the call, but if a ton of people blacked out arrowhead when the Raiders were in town, that would be notable.

alnorth 10-14-2012 11:30 PM

and obviously a banner should fly overhead saying something like,

FIRE PIOLI, DRAFT #1 QB - saveourchiefs.com

Hammock Parties 10-14-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9015180)
Do we really think that wearing black to a home Raiders game is a good way to get the point across?

It probably won't happen.

The idea is to start pushing for it now so it happens in November.

BossChief 10-14-2012 11:43 PM

All Im saying is we should chose another color.

Like green.

Then the banner message could match the color...something like

since this is the only color you seem to care about, we thought we would wear it for you.

Unsmooth-Moment 10-14-2012 11:44 PM

I'd blackout a different game. I personally wouldn't wear black when playing the Raiders.

Unsmooth-Moment 10-14-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9015202)
All Im saying is we should chose another color.

Like green.

Then the banner message could match the color...something like

since this is the only color you seem to care about, we thought we would wear it for you.

Green would be better when playing the Raiders. Black for anyone else.

Hammock Parties 10-14-2012 11:46 PM

It's a lot easier to get more people wearing black.

Everyone has something black in their closet.

pr_capone 10-14-2012 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unsmooth-Moment (Post 9015204)
I'd blackout a different game. I personally wouldn't wear black when playing the Raiders.

That was my hesitance with blacking out the Raider game. The media would not be able to tell which are Chiefs fans and which are Faid fans. People will have a natural reluctance to wear black and seeming to support the Raiders.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.