ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

go bo 10-11-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9002524)
If they start Stanzi I'll cheer. Quinn is known trash.

hell, if they start a pee wee league qb instead of castle i'll cheer my ass off...

Hammock Parties 10-11-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9002489)
They draft a Round 1 QB and you all will fall in line like good little soldiers. Bank on it.

They'll draft the wrong one.

Pioli ****s everything up.

He can't even draft a 3-4 DE.

Reerun_KC 10-11-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bowe (Post 9002538)
hell, if they start a pee wee league qb instead of castle i'll cheer my ass off...

They are, Quinn is starting.

bowener 10-11-2012 04:21 PM

How hard would it be to get the KC Chiefs Franchise into the obituary column of the Star? Or maybe an ad near that section that looks like an obit. The day of the service could be held on a home gameday, and list a certain parking lot as the location. I think that would be funny as ****, and you could probably get quite a few drunk pissed assholes to play along too. It would make it a great time to black out arrowhead too.

KCUnited 10-11-2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9002566)
They'll draft the wrong one.

Pioli ****s everything up.

He can't even draft a 3-4 DE.

Or a TE.

007 10-11-2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 9002689)
How hard would it be to get the KC Chiefs Franchise into the obituary column of the Star? Or maybe an ad near that section that looks like an obit. The day of the service could be held on a home gameday, and list a certain parking lot as the location. I think that would be funny as ****, and you could probably get quite a few drunk pissed assholes to play along too. It would make it a great time to black out arrowhead too.

don't **** with the obit column. that would offend a shit ton of people and it is a very classless move.

No newspaper would even allow it anyway.

bowener 10-11-2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9002717)
don't **** with the obit column. that would offend a shit ton of people and it is a very classless move.

No newspaper would even allow it anyway.

Alright, how about an ad then? Offensive?

bevischief 10-11-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 9002689)
How hard would it be to get the KC Chiefs Franchise into the obituary column of the Star? Or maybe an ad near that section that looks like an obit. The day of the service could be held on a home gameday, and list a certain parking lot as the location. I think that would be funny as ****, and you could probably get quite a few drunk pissed assholes to play along too. It would make it a great time to black out arrowhead too.

This is funny as hell.

pr_capone 10-11-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 9002689)
How hard would it be to get the KC Chiefs Franchise into the obituary column of the Star? Or maybe an ad near that section that looks like an obit. The day of the service could be held on a home gameday, and list a certain parking lot as the location. I think that would be funny as ****, and you could probably get quite a few drunk pissed assholes to play along too. It would make it a great time to black out arrowhead too.

No way. We should not ever use other people's loss as a vehicle to express contempt for a sports team.

pr_capone 10-11-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 9002724)
Alright, how about an ad then? Offensive?

An ad is fine. I've been writing something. I'll post it later.

007 10-11-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 9002724)
Alright, how about an ad then? Offensive?

I'm all for an ad.

Dante84 10-11-2012 05:23 PM

Holy shit, just made a thread about this.

BigRedChief 10-11-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9002733)
This is funny as hell.

correct, but this is a PR war going on. You do an obit we are through. Surely you can see this.

Bugeater 10-11-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 9002079)
Pioli's ego won't fit on this banner 30 Characters

This is really, really good.

Ghost of Maslowski 10-11-2012 05:31 PM

Chiefs fans are legendary for being loud inside Arrowhead Stadium on sundays. That noise provides fuel for the Chiefs, and strikes fear into the hearts of their opponents. I submit to you that the greatest opponent the Chiefs have today is the villainous tyrant, Scott Pioli. Gentlemen, It is time to send him a message that goes a step beyond flying text, and will be impossible for him to ignore.

SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM-HONK TO FIRE PIOLI

Hammock Parties 10-11-2012 05:34 PM

Oh my god. LMAO

007 10-11-2012 05:37 PM

Shit I would love to hear a chorus of FIRE SCOTT the entire damn game.

Bugeater 10-11-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost of Maslowski (Post 9002874)
Chiefs fans are legendary for being loud inside Arrowhead Stadium on sundays. That noise provides fuel for the Chiefs, and strikes fear into the hearts of their opponents. I submit to you that the greatest opponent the Chiefs have today is the villainous tyrant, Scott Pioli. Gentlemen, It is time to send him a message that goes a step beyond flying text, and will be impossible for him to ignore.

SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM-HONK TO FIRE PIOLI

This is even better.

scho63 10-11-2012 05:54 PM

Here's a couple:

"JOB 50% COMPLETE-STILL FIRE PIOLI"

"THANKS HALOTI!"

"HALFWAY TO OUR GOAL"

"ONE STEP CLOSER TO GENO SMITH"

bevischief 10-11-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9002840)
correct, but this is a PR war going on. You do an obit we are through. Surely you can see this.

Oh I agree just I just have a dark sense of humor. I am all for the cause.

Tribal Warfare 10-11-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 9002983)
Here's a couple:

"JOB 50% COMPLETE-STILL FIRE PIOLI"

"THANKS HALOTI!"

"HALFWAY TO OUR GOAL"

"ONE STEP CLOSER TO GENO SMITH"

No QB references, because it will be seen as we were the [sarcasm]"villaineous" [/sarcasm] fans supposedly cheering the injury that took out Cassel which would be harped on by ESPN.

Mr_Tomahawk 10-11-2012 06:08 PM

-PIOLI IS DESTROYING OUR FRANCHISE-

KCUnited 10-11-2012 06:12 PM

Pioli Hates BBQ

stonedstooge 10-11-2012 06:29 PM

FIRE COACH PIOLI

BossChief 10-11-2012 06:44 PM

Does anyone here have connections with tech N9ne?

Nothing spreads a word as rapidly as a song that mentions a cause or product.

I bet he is aware of saveourchiefs and would love to help out...be is a big Chiefs fan iirc.

BossChief 10-11-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost of Maslowski (Post 9002874)
Chiefs fans are legendary for being loud inside Arrowhead Stadium on sundays. That noise provides fuel for the Chiefs, and strikes fear into the hearts of their opponents. I submit to you that the greatest opponent the Chiefs have today is the villainous tyrant, Scott Pioli. Gentlemen, It is time to send him a message that goes a step beyond flying text, and will be impossible for him to ignore.

SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM-HONK TO FIRE PIOLI

This is really good.

pr_capone 10-11-2012 06:50 PM

I updated the ad. Trying to get it back on craigslist.

http://i.imgur.com/AiGNU.jpg

A Salt Weapon 10-11-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BourbonMan (Post 9002264)
I've been getting my first reminder around the 2nd week of December. I will NOT be renewing..Going on 7 years, just not worth it anymore.

You could make a point with that, write "No Thanks, Return To Sender" on it.
Posted via Mobile Device

jaa1025 10-11-2012 06:58 PM

Carl Peterson: Miss me yet?--SaveOurChiefs.com (42 Characters)

BossChief 10-11-2012 07:01 PM

I'd just like them to get the most important point LOUD AND CLEAR that we want our own drafted first round quarterback to root for after this dumpster fire year is over.

Let's start "The Chiefs way" enough with trying to trace over another teams glory.

BossChief 10-11-2012 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaa1025 (Post 9003190)
Carl Peterson: Miss me yet?--SaveOurChiefs.com (42 Characters)

:facepalm:

How many times did Carl draft a first round quarterback?

FFS the NFL isnt that hard...draft a premium quarterback and hit a bunch of singles and doubles in the draft.

Profit.

That's it.

It really is.

I don't want anyone that doesn't understand this fundamental aspect if this sport to be running this team.

Carl = Scott

**** em both with a rusty fork.

SAUTO 10-11-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9003206)
:facepalm:

How many times did Carl draft a first round quarterback?

FFS the NFL isnt that hard...draft a premium quarterback and hit a bunch of singles and doubles in the draft.

Profit.

That's it.

It really is.

Need a decent d too. But other than that spot on.


And I mean middle of the road d would work.
Trent would have won more than one super bowl with a defense in the teens
Posted via Mobile Device

bowener 10-11-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9003206)
:facepalm:

How many times did Carl draft a first round quarterback?

FFS the NFL isnt that hard...draft a premium quarterback and hit a bunch of singles and doubles in the draft.

Profit.

That's it.

It really is.

I don't want anyone that doesn't understand this fundamental aspect if this sport to be running this team.

Carl = Scott

**** em both with a rusty fork.

Ok, make it easy for Clark then.

Hunt Fire Pioli. Draft Geno. Profit!

jaa1025 10-11-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9003206)
:facepalm:

How many times did Carl draft a first round quarterback?

FFS the NFL isnt that hard...draft a premium quarterback and hit a bunch of singles and doubles in the draft.

Profit.

That's it.

It really is.

I don't want anyone that doesn't understand this fundamental aspect if this sport to be running this team.

Carl = Scott

**** em both with a rusty fork.

I guess it wouldn't work since even you didn't understand the point of it.

alnorth 10-11-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9002105)
PIOLI MUST GO - GOOD LUCK #9 - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

40 Characters. Restates the fact we want Pioli gone. Supports Quin. Puts our name out.

bump

ComfortablyNumb 10-11-2012 10:06 PM

I am mainly a lurker, but just contributed my $25 to the cause. I'll contribute again if we come up with a plan that needs more funds. Pioli is a cancer to this team. Cassel is an incompetent doofus who cannot play the position. Hunt needs to feel the pressure. We have suffered long enough.

PR_CAPONE IS OUR SPARTACUS!

Chiefburger 10-11-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost of Maslowski (Post 9002874)
Chiefs fans are legendary for being loud inside Arrowhead Stadium on sundays. That noise provides fuel for the Chiefs, and strikes fear into the hearts of their opponents. I submit to you that the greatest opponent the Chiefs have today is the villainous tyrant, Scott Pioli. Gentlemen, It is time to send him a message that goes a step beyond flying text, and will be impossible for him to ignore.

SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM-HONK TO FIRE PIOLI

Wow. THIS!

While the crosshairs shouldn't leave Pioli, we could also address the root of the problem: our loyal, dumb fan base who will always let Chunt win.

THE MORE WE GIVE, THE MORE WE LOSE. HONK TO FIRE PIOLI.

WE'RE $PENT. HONK TO FIRE PIOLI! (Plays on economics too)

teedubya 10-11-2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 9003228)
Ok, make it easy for Clark then.

Chunt, Fire Pioli. Draft Geno. Profit!

FYP

bowener 10-11-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9004332)
FYP

I approve.

Johnny Vegas 10-12-2012 12:05 AM

anything to influence the breast cancer awareness month? would like to detract from a personal statement and make a national one dedicated to the ones that are fighting breast cancer.

pr_capone 10-12-2012 12:21 AM

updated op

*paypal balance. going to hold off on the ads on fb so I have returned the funds into the paypal account. $625 has officially left the account to pay for the plane.

Phobia 10-12-2012 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 9002689)
How hard would it be to get the KC Chiefs Franchise into the obituary column of the Star? Or maybe an ad near that section that looks like an obit. The day of the service could be held on a home gameday, and list a certain parking lot as the location. I think that would be funny as ****, and you could probably get quite a few drunk pissed assholes to play along too. It would make it a great time to black out arrowhead too.

Impossible. Against the law. Obits must be sent through a licensed funeral director to be published.

BillSelfsTrophycase 10-12-2012 12:53 AM

WE LOVE THIS TEAM CLARK NOW SHOW US YOU DO

007 10-12-2012 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 9004424)
anything to influence the breast cancer awareness month? would like to detract from a personal statement and make a national one dedicated to the ones that are fighting breast cancer.

you could always ask him to use pink letters. I like the Honk idea though. That could be a fun parking lot if people do it.

notorious 10-12-2012 07:40 AM

Unfortunatly pink doesn't show very well in the sky, and I don't think we want to see the price of custom letters.

Reerun_KC 10-12-2012 08:10 AM

EXTENSION = BETRAYAL, SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM


simple and to the point.

frankotank 10-12-2012 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9002489)
They draft a Round 1 QB and you all will fall in line like good little soldiers. Bank on it.

DUH! WTF?

bevischief 10-12-2012 09:58 AM

EXTENSION = NO FANS, SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

bowener 10-12-2012 10:09 AM

I can foresee a problem with the "Extension" banners. Will the losers that have their heads in the sand about Pioli even know what the **** it is about? Just add 2 characters to it.

"Extend Pioli = Betrayal/No Fans! saveourchiefs.com" 38 or 36 Characters

ct 10-12-2012 10:09 AM

the honk to fire pioli idea is pretty funny.

what if you could convince ticket holders to go into the stadium late, hang back in the parking lot at next home game, and everyone honk for 5 miniutes right at noon, while teh seats remain largely empty for tv broadcast?

Incredible Edibles 10-12-2012 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ct (Post 9005007)
the honk to fire pioli idea is pretty funny.

what if you could convince ticket holders to go into the stadium late, hang back in the parking lot at next home game, and everyone honk for 5 miniutes right at noon, while teh seats remain largely empty for tv broadcast?


Thousands of horns going off at the same time for 5 minutes straight?

Epic.

Should get a guy to stand up high somewhere to "conduct" the automobile choir. Haha

A Salt Weapon 10-12-2012 11:15 AM

What about renting a Ryder or Pensky truck, putting a sign on each side and take it to the game?
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties 10-12-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incredible Edibles (Post 9005045)
Thousands of horns going off at the same time for 5 minutes straight?

Epic.

Should get a guy to stand up high somewhere to "conduct" the automobile choir. Haha

It is done.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/47GWjBpNzRA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://i.imgur.com/3ly7Z.jpg

Chiefburger 10-12-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9005204)
It is done.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/47GWjBpNzRA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://i.imgur.com/3ly7Z.jpg

LMAO this has potential.

bevischief 10-12-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9005204)
It is done.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/47GWjBpNzRA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://i.imgur.com/3ly7Z.jpg

ROFL

RustShack 10-12-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9003148)
Does anyone here have connections with tech N9ne?

Nothing spreads a word as rapidly as a song that mentions a cause or product.

I bet he is aware of saveourchiefs and would love to help out...be is a big Chiefs fan iirc.

Remember when he made an Iowa State song?

scho63 10-12-2012 12:08 PM

This thread has only been up for 12 days and it already has 3,975 Posts and 115,034 views. Is that a ChiefsPlanet record?

A Salt Weapon 10-12-2012 01:06 PM

Yeah tech9 is a huge chiefs fan. Watched the game with him before his concert up here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Start Croyle 10-12-2012 01:40 PM

Just use the same banner as last week. That said it all, right?

Paniero 10-12-2012 02:03 PM

"Patriot Way is 1430 miles east. GTFO"

Pasta Little Brother 10-12-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paniero (Post 9005593)
"Patriot Way is 1430 miles east. GTFO"

Interdasting :hmmm:

bench_cassel 10-12-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paniero (Post 9005593)
"Patriot Way is 1430 miles east. GTFO"

:thumb:

bench_cassel 10-12-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paniero (Post 9005593)
"Patriot Way is 1430 miles east. GTFO"

This is perfect. the "GTFO" could maybe be altered. This banner would show we want our own identity, we want Pioli out, and we ultimately support the "Chiefs Way."

Get it done PR!

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-12-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Start Croyle (Post 9005535)
Just use the same banner as last week. That said it all, right?

See... Cassel is out so..... oh forget it.

Tonka83 10-12-2012 03:13 PM

Hell just "Pioli GTFO"
Simple and to the point

Pasta Little Brother 10-12-2012 03:15 PM

Ta-Tonka

Superbowltrashcan 10-12-2012 04:45 PM

GO AWAY PATRIOT WAY! NO BRADY BUNCH HERE!

Incredible Edibles 10-12-2012 05:07 PM

What about: THIS GUY NEEDS TO MAKE A CHANGE!!! with down arrows on it and then fly it over Clark Hunts house. :)

Detoxing 10-12-2012 07:13 PM

Scott Pioli, if you have even glanced at this thread....The Solution to all of your problems is simple.

Draft a potential franchise QB.

Do whatever it takes.

Trade up.

Just get it done.

Big Chief Homer 10-12-2012 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superbowltrashcan (Post 9006069)
NO BRADY BUNCH HERE!

Actually as of sunday........

Easy 6 10-12-2012 08:31 PM

GOOD LUCK #9 - SUCK AND WE'LL MURDER YOUR ASS TOO!

Incredible Edibles 10-12-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9006687)
GOOD LUCK #9 - SUCK AND WE'LL MURDER YOUR ASS TOO!



Wait, did we already murder someone?

pr_capone 10-12-2012 08:55 PM

a lot of rumors floating around... thought I would address the one I like the best.

If Pioli is gone by the Raiders game:

1. Fly a banner "HOPE RESTORED - ALL HAIL HUNT" at the Raiders game. "HOPE RESTORED - HONK FOR HUNT" (wording will be sorted out later)

2. Promote a free tail gate at the next home game which isn't until next month.

3. Take donations at the tail gate and combine them with the remaining balance from the paypal account after expenses of the tail gate and donate that amount to charity. I was thinking The University of Kansas Cancer Center since that is the one the Chiefs promoted on 10/7.

(4.) If it is announced early enough... we should try to make this happen all on the Raiders game.

Hammock Parties 10-12-2012 09:01 PM

we should basically get on our knees for clark if this happens

HUNT = GOD

HUNT = HOPE

LADIES: GIVE HUNT YOUR ****

AussieChiefsFan 10-12-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9006731)
a lot of rumors floating around... thought I would address the one I like the best.

If Pioli is gone by the Raiders game:

1. Fly a banner "HOPE RESTORED - ALL HAIL HUNT" at the Raiders game. "HOPE RESTORED - HONK FOR HUNT" (wording will be sorted out later)

2. Promote a free tail gate at the next home game which isn't until next month.

3. Take donations at the tail gate and combine them with the remaining balance from the paypal account after expenses of the tail gate and donate that amount to charity. I was thinking The University of Kansas Cancer Center since that is the one the Chiefs promoted on 10/7.

(4.) If it is announced early enough... we should try to make this happen all on the Raiders game.

:thumb:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9006741)
we should basically get on our knees for clark if this happens

HUNT = GOD

HUNT = HOPE

LADIES: GIVE HUNT YOUR ****

LMAO

Incredible Edibles 10-12-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9006731)
a lot of rumors floating around... thought I would address the one I like the best.

If Pioli is gone by the Raiders game:

1. Fly a banner "HOPE RESTORED - ALL HAIL HUNT" at the Raiders game. "HOPE RESTORED - HONK FOR HUNT" (wording will be sorted out later)

2. Promote a free tail gate at the next home game which isn't until next month.

3. Take donations at the tail gate and combine them with the remaining balance from the paypal account after expenses of the tail gate and donate that amount to charity. I was thinking The University of Kansas Cancer Center since that is the one the Chiefs promoted on 10/7.

(4.) If it is announced early enough... we should try to make this happen all on the Raiders game.


I support all of this. Absolutely 100%.

Hammock Parties 10-12-2012 09:13 PM

HUNT SIGHED, PIOLI DIED

Hammock Parties 10-12-2012 09:15 PM

HUNT SAVED OUR CHIEFS.

Incredible Edibles 10-12-2012 09:19 PM

I just hope the "youre gone" rumor is true. I will believe it when I see it.

JazzzLovr 10-12-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9006731)
a lot of rumors floating around... thought I would address the one I like the best.

If Pioli is gone by the Raiders game:

1. Fly a banner "HOPE RESTORED - ALL HAIL HUNT" at the Raiders game. "HOPE RESTORED - HONK FOR HUNT" (wording will be sorted out later)

2. Promote a free tail gate at the next home game which isn't until next month.

3. Take donations at the tail gate and combine them with the remaining balance from the paypal account after expenses of the tail gate and donate that amount to charity. I was thinking The University of Kansas Cancer Center since that is the one the Chiefs promoted on 10/7.

(4.) If it is announced early enough... we should try to make this happen all on the Raiders game.

I LOVE the "Honk for Hunt" idea if he actually takes action. I think it would be great for him to hear a tangible fan reaction.

Also, I had hoped that if there was money left when this is over that it would be donated to charity, so I'm really glad to see that idea posted as well.

Great work, Eric (and all others involved)!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.