ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

SPATCH 10-08-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 8992574)
We have 3 guys helping, I addressed this issue and deleted this tweet.

The whole tone needs to be adjusted ASAP. The tweets need to take on a more self-assured tone. No more attacks on players. Statistics are fine, but leave the pot-shots on CP.

We have the facts. We know we are right. We know the concerns for our team are valid and the movement is justified. Approach it that way. With 70,000+ followers and the national media watching, the tweets should be approached much more politically than they have been thus far.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-08-2012 02:37 PM

Honestly, when you think about it, phonetapping, paranoia, manipulation, secrecy, and candy wrappers has me thinking this whole ****ing thing could have been staged. Pioli knew the fan base was riled up. He may have had the whole ****ing thing planned. It sounds fringe, and it probably is. I just don't see how Matt got a concussion on that fall to the ground he took. If our GM would turn to that kind of shit against the fanbase, trying to start a civil war, **** him and everyone who looks like him.

Fire Me Boy! 10-08-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_spatula (Post 8992611)
The whole tone needs to be adjusted ASAP. The tweets need to take on a more self-assured tone. No more attacks on players. Statistics are fine, but leave the pot-shots on CP.

We have to facts. We know we are right. We know the concerns for our team are valid and the movement is justified. Approach it that way. With 70,000+ followers and the national media watching, the tweets should be approached much more politically than they have been thus far.

I agree. I also think we'd present a better front if we left profanity out of our message, both on Twitter and Facebook.

Hammock Parties 10-08-2012 02:38 PM

The Chiefs, and Pioli, really wanted to distance themselves from Carl, so I also dig that one.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-08-2012 02:39 PM

WE'VE LOST THE GLEAM, MEN - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

|Zach| 10-08-2012 02:40 PM

Really looking forward to the narrative changing from "Chiefs fans frustrated at organization" to "Why are Chiefs fans miserable petty human beings?"

Good job with the Twitter account. Less is more. :doh!:

Fire Me Boy! 10-08-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8992619)
The Chiefs, and Pioli, really wanted to distance themselves from Carl, so I also dig that one.

CARL PLAYOFF WINS = 1. PIOLI = 0.

(33 characters)

Mr. Flopnuts 10-08-2012 02:40 PM

GUNTHER WAS BETTER THAN THIS! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

luv 10-08-2012 02:40 PM

Why are complaints about SOC being lodged here instead of to SOC?

Fire Me Boy! 10-08-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8992630)
Why are complaints about SOC being lodged here instead of to SOC?

Because, unless I'm mistaken, the people running SOC Facebook/Twitter are posting here.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-08-2012 02:42 PM

Honestly though, I liked Clay's.

LAMAR DESERVES BETTER! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

SPATCH 10-08-2012 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 8992616)
I agree. I also think we'd present a better front if we left profanity out of our message, both on Twitter and Facebook.

AGREED 100%. I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw some of the language being tweeted out.

WE MUST USE TACT. This movement could be over before it even gets started if not...

DonTellMeShowMe 10-08-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8992615)
Honestly, when you think about it, phonetapping, paranoia, manipulation, secrecy, and candy wrappers has me thinking this whole ****ing thing could have been staged. Pioli knew the fan base was riled up. He may have had the whole ****ing thing planned. It sounds fringe, and it probably is. I just don't see how Matt got a concussion on that fall to the ground he took. If our GM would turn to that kind of shit against the fanbase, trying to start a civil war, **** him and everyone who looks like him.

I was kinda thinking this too....

alnorth 10-08-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8992637)
Honestly though, I liked Clay's.

LAMAR DESERVES BETTER! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Honestly, we're trying too hard to be clever. What looks good with message board groupthink will look just downright weird in the air.

Keep it simple. Fire Pioli.

BourbonMan 10-08-2012 02:53 PM

I know it's too long, but....
PIOLI,BELICHICK..WHO REALLY MADE THE DECISIONS