ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

|Zach| 10-08-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8992263)
I disagree.

This will continue until we either run out of money or they acknowledge us.

LMAO

MIAdragon 10-08-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8992274)
How does Matt get a concussion for that hit.
Are we missing something from the camera angle.?

I dont see it at all.

|Zach| 10-08-2012 01:06 PM

I think you guys are naive to expect midseason changes.

pr_capone 10-08-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 8992288)
LMAO

What is funny about that? I understand you disagree with this but you are in the minority. If you have a point to make, use your words.

pr_capone 10-08-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 8992291)

We expect to see a change at QB during the season. Yes. Our fan dollars are on the line here.

I don't think anyone here truly believes that Clark will pull the plug on Pioli mid season.

Tribal Warfare 10-08-2012 01:09 PM

No shit, this BS media ploy by Pioli company deserves an even bigger reply for the next Chiefs home game.

I hate to make the parallel but it reminds me of the Thomas Jefferson quote "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. "

Molitoth 10-08-2012 01:11 PM

Quote:

you are right Zach. Hai guyz, lets just give up and keep supporting this team!

Hammock Parties 10-08-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Yup, won't happen.

The hope is that these assholes are gone next season.

|Zach| 10-08-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8992309)
you are right Zach. Hai guyz, lets just give up and keep supporting this team!

If you don't know how to read my posts then I can't help you.

soopamanluva 10-08-2012 01:13 PM

1-5? I didn't vote for that!- saveourchiefs.com

Hammock Parties 10-08-2012 01:14 PM

HEY PIOLI, YOU'RE NO CARL - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

That'll grind his gears.

|Zach| 10-08-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8992292)
What is funny about that? I understand you disagree with this but you are in the minority. If you have a point to make, use your words.

Look I know its now your full time job to track down every single person on the Internet who isn't all in on this and argue with them...I mean we all have our things we love in the world but I have been very clear with my words in this thread that you guys made your point and that continuing to do the same thing won't mean more pressure it will just make the fanbase look like angry joyless pricks. You can't "make the point more" by doing it more.

The point is made more at this point by people not showing up.

Molitoth 10-08-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 8992316)
If you don't know how to read my posts then I can't help you.

if I recall, you have been consistent in your opinion that the movement won't bring change which implies we are wasting time, money, and effort

pr_capone 10-08-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 8992324)
Look I know its now your full time job to track down every single person on the Internet who isn't all in on this and argue with them...I mean we all have our things we love in the world but I have been very clear with my words in this thread that you guys made your point and that continuing to do the same thing won't mean more pressure it will just make the fanbase look like angry joyless pricks. You can't "make the point more" by doing it more.

The point is made more at this point by people not showing up.

I'm not being condescending to you... I would appreciate a little bit of the same in return.

We disagree with your belief that we cannot do any more. We can. Raising the awareness of Chiefs fans all over is equally as important as getting a message to ownership and the front office. If they continue to ignore us, if they will not talk to us, the fan base will perhaps finally get the hint that Clark and Pioli honestly don't care.

That will be a driving force behind STH sales next season and whether or not people continue spending money on single game tickets, gear, parking, and food.

|Zach| 10-08-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8992344)
I'm not being condescending to you... I would appreciate a little bit of the same in return.

We disagree with your belief that we cannot do any more. We can. Raising the awareness of Chiefs fans all over is equally as important as getting a message to ownership and the front office. If they continue to ignore us, if they will not talk to us, the fan base will perhaps finally get the hint that Clark and Pioli honestly don't care.

That will be a driving force behind STH sales next season and whether or not people continue spending money on single game tickets, gear, parking, and food.

Actually yes. You were condescending to me just minutes earlier which is fine. I know all of you think you are doing God's work and saving the world from itself when in reality you are just a bunch of people with too much time on their hands. I am not a man to tell other people what to do with their hard earned money so all the best even though after an original great idea you guys are just starving for attention and spinning your tires.