ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Must Watch Series (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=258883)

Ming the Merciless 03-08-2024 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 17433209)
I know I’m probably late on this but just wrapped up season 1 of the boys on Amazon.

Enjoying it so far.

its really good...

Erin Moriarty somehow manages to get more and more attractive ...

my lord shes a smoke show

TwistedChief 03-09-2024 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17431237)
Guy Ritchie doing a TV show called The Gentlemen loosely based on the movie of the same name? Coming out today on Netflix? Oh boy. Can't believe I only found out about this today.

Uhhh. If you liked Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels, Snatcy, or the Gentlemen, this show is pure enjoyment. Basically like a chaser to this season of True Detective.

Monticore 03-12-2024 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17434044)
Uhhh. If you liked Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels, Snatcy, or the Gentlemen, this show is pure enjoyment. Basically like a chaser to this season of True Detective.

I really liked it , always take a little while to understand the dialogue with the stronger accents but I thought it was great , The movies you listed are definitely some of my favourites.

DJ's left nut 03-12-2024 09:15 AM

Wrong thread but I thought about starting The Gentlemen last night but decided to watch the Aquaman sequel instead.

Holy crap - that movie is baaaaaaad. One of the worst I've seen in a bit. The tone is all over the place, the action scenes aren't great, Jason Momoa cannot emote even a little bit. Amber Heard...has nice tits still. So that's cool.

But man, I typically defend DC movies as underrated and this one is just awful.

Jerm 03-12-2024 09:26 AM

Binged both seasons of Mayor Kingstown over the weekend...

Show is absolutely batshit lol...I was entertained throughout though.

threebag 03-12-2024 10:26 PM

American Conspiracies: Octopus Murders

It’s pretty good. Lot of shit went down and still unsolved

Jerm 03-13-2024 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag (Post 17440168)
American Conspiracies: Octopus Murders

It’s pretty good. Lot of shit went down and still unsolved

Yeah it's really good...super interesting too.

mr. tegu 03-17-2024 09:19 PM

Just finished the first two episodes of Manhunt on Apple about catching John Wilkes Booth. It’s been very good so far.

HemiEd 03-19-2024 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 17398588)
The initial episode of Tracker was released last night after the Chiefs 4th Lombardi.

I watched it this morning and enjoyed it. Justin Hartley was good in "This is us"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Hw6RlFyPbNM?si=Je_WPRA6eGOEtVgX" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

After a few episodes I am not impressed anymore. Blech, blah, done

Zebedee DuBois 03-19-2024 09:36 AM

I liked the first couple episodes of Tracker - but I'm already over it. He has a 'superman' power of being able to arrive in a new location and immediatley find the person or clue he was looking for - like immediately! He defeats every foe, every situation with ease.

BigBeauford 03-19-2024 09:47 AM

I can't put my thumb on it, but every show on CBS looks the same and its very off-putting for me. Don't know if it's the color grading or lighting, but it's always apparent it's a CBS production.

Pepe Silvia 03-19-2024 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 17449683)
I can't put my thumb on it, but every show on CBS looks the same and its very off-putting for me. Don't know if it's the color grading or lighting, but it's always apparent it's a CBS production.

ABC was the same way in the 90s but the shows were awesome.

HemiEd 03-19-2024 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois (Post 17449667)
I liked the first couple episodes of Tracker - but I'm already over it. He has a 'superman' power of being able to arrive in a new location and immediatley find the person or clue he was looking for - like immediately! He defeats every foe, every situation with ease.

Pretty much sums it up how I see it as well. Oh and the last two episodes they haven't shown him shirtless, so that is probably not sitting well with the female audiance.:D

Monticore 03-21-2024 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 17438364)
Wrong thread but I thought about starting The Gentlemen last night but decided to watch the Aquaman sequel instead.

Holy crap - that movie is baaaaaaad. One of the worst I've seen in a bit. The tone is all over the place, the action scenes aren't great, Jason Momoa cannot emote even a little bit. Amber Heard...has nice tits still. So that's cool.

But man, I typically defend DC movies as underrated and this one is just awful.

It was the worst movie I have seen in a long time .bad bad like not even care to finish bad .

Red Dawg 03-22-2024 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 17449683)

National shows are made for old people. Slow words and easy to follow stories. Old folks don't stream.