ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Lil Wayne In Critical Condition (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271197)

Hammock Parties 03-19-2013 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9505058)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NJbgzyiE4XY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wow, what utter shit.

Another rapper rhyming about being a rapper and how awesome his life is as a rapper.

Just an utter waste of bandwidth, electricity and airwaves.

He did manage to rhyme "out" with "out," though.

Amazing job!

Just kidding. It's an uninspired, boring, stupid song produced by a talentless hack.

AussieChiefsFan 03-19-2013 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9512968)
Wow, what utter shit.

Another rapper rhyming about being a rapper and how awesome his life is as a rapper.

Amazing job!

Just kidding. It's an uninspired, boring, stupid song produced by a talentless hack.

This.

Abba-Dabba 03-19-2013 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9512967)
I don't get it. Codeine? The ****? Why not use somethin good. You're rich and famous. Surely you can get your hands on some frickin oxycontin. Hydrocodone at least. Codeine overdose? What a dipshit.

You have obviously never had sizzurp. Prometh is the upper, codeine is the downer.

Melt some jolly ranchers in a 2L of Mountain Dew, put a couple shots of syrup and I goddamn guarantee you will find yourself leanin.

Back in my younger days we used to do that. Not anymore.

My preferred recipe just called for a 16oz. glass of cranberry juice, a 1/2 lime juiced in, and 1 shot of lean. Tasted just like a purple hooter.

I'll admit I liked me some lean. But it is a very slippery slope with it and can bite you in the ass in a heartbeat. Not recommended at all.

El Jefe 03-19-2013 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 9512984)
You have obviously never had sizzurp. Prometh is the upper, codeine is the downer.

Melt some jolly ranchers in a 2L of Mountain Dew, put a couple shots of syrup and I goddamn guarantee you will find yourself leanin.

My preferred recipe just called for a 16oz. glass of cranberry juice, a 1/2 lime juiced in, and 1 shot of lean. Tasted just like a purple hooter.

I'll admit I liked me some lean. But it is a very slippery slope with it and can bite you in the ass in a heartbeat. Not recommended at all.

Interesting, I never knew that this was what people did. How do you melt jolly ranchers into the mountain dew? It sounds like that would taste just terrible. Plus I hate jolly ranchers and mountain dew, and cough syrup, so that doesn't help.

ThatRaceCardGuy 03-19-2013 08:05 AM

I did lean a few times.. It's like a warm blanket on a cold day lol.. Tried it three times back in the 90s..went well with S. U. C, ESG, UGK, and Tru in the trunk lol

Dante84 03-19-2013 08:11 AM

Got to see Bun B last week at SXSW.

Love me some UGK.

RIP Pimp C

Prison Bitch 03-19-2013 08:24 AM

so did the dude die yet or what?

jspchief 03-19-2013 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9513127)
so did the dude die yet or what?

Last I heard, his camp was saying reports of his condition have been exaggerated.

Prison Bitch 03-19-2013 08:30 AM

Then why the **** are people on 13 pages of this loser?

soopamanluva 03-19-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Jefe (Post 9513032)
Interesting, I never knew that this was what people did. How do you melt jolly ranchers into the mountain dew? It sounds like that would taste just terrible. Plus I hate jolly ranchers and mountain dew, and cough syrup, so that doesn't help.

just drop them in and they dissolve, Thats what i did. I used Sprite not Mountain Dew. It doesnt taste bad at all. I wouldnt recommend it though. People have been doing it for Decades.

Bun B tells you all about it.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0MH5rS5B6dI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jspchief 03-19-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9513140)
Then why the **** are people on 13 pages of this loser?

Rap discussion, sizzurp discussion, etc

MahiMike 03-19-2013 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9512968)
Wow, what utter shit.

Amazing job!

So, pretty much like all of rap then...

Molitoth 03-19-2013 09:02 AM

Eminem's "No Love" is perfect.

Get Wayne on your track and verbally destroy him and his shitty flow.

lcarus 03-19-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 9512984)

I'm a recovering opioid addict dude lol. I've had syrup before. It's good. It's fun. But when you have to take so much of it that you overdose, why not just get something stronger? I'm taking into account the fact that he's supremely rich and famous and could get whatever he wanted instantly.

beach tribe 03-19-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9513261)
I'm a recovering opioid addict dude lol. I've had syrup before. It's good. It's fun. But when you have to take so much of it that you overdose, why not just get something stronger? I'm taking into account the fact that he's supremely rich and famous and could get whatever he wanted instantly.

Opana anyone?