ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Better pick: Toby Gerhardt or McCluster? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=227249)

Mecca 04-25-2010 07:27 PM

If you're gonna do that you should compare him to the guys that went right around him that would also be considered solid picks.

Jewish Rabbi 04-25-2010 07:28 PM

Pawnmower, you're a dumb ass.

Tombstone RJ 04-25-2010 07:30 PM

This thread is hilarious. ROFL

Pawmnower 04-25-2010 07:34 PM

**** YOU ALL TO GOD DAMN HELL! YOU ARE ALL REDTARTEDS

Pawmnower 04-25-2010 07:37 PM

Gerhardt is so much ****ing better than Mcbundle of sticks. Hes a better FB, hes a better RB, and hes a ****ing better WR.

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 6714115)
McCluster will do far more from the slot than Gerhardt at FB. Happy?

Yes, I am happy that you continue to prove yourself the complete and utter douche bag idiot that I thought you were. I am happy you have proven once again you do not understand the question in the poll. I am happy you have proven that you are nothing more than a troll who would rather start and participate in petty arguments than contribute anything of value or substance to any discussion. I am happy there are people like you in the world, wallowing in stupidity and misery making it easier for people like me to succeed in life, get jobs and promotions and have sex with actual females.

Mecca 04-25-2010 07:49 PM

Ok I gotta admit, Pawn just made me crack up.

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 6714120)
If you're gonna do that you should compare him to the guys that went right around him that would also be considered solid picks.

McCluster went 15 picks higher than Gerhardt...it is close enough and if anything gives the advantage to McCluster for the purposes of this poll. (they were both mid/upper second round, it is close enough for me).

RustShack 04-25-2010 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 6714175)
Yes, I am happy that you continue to prove yourself the complete and utter douche bag idiot that I thought you were. I am happy you have proven once again you do not understand the question in the poll. I am happy you have proven that you are nothing more than a troll who would rather start and participate in petty arguments than contribute anything of value or substance to any discussion. I am happy there are people like you in the world, wallowing in stupidity and misery making it easier for people like me to succeed in life, get jobs and promotions and have sex with actual females.

How am I not answering your question right?

RustShack 04-25-2010 07:51 PM

There were four options on the poll. I don't understand how me clicking one option and hitting submit is doing it wrong.

Ming the Merciless 04-25-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 6714122)
Pawnmower, you're a dumb ass.

And your name is redundantly idiotic.

You might as well call yourself one of the following:

Homosexual Gay man
Stupid Mcreerun
Troll McThreadjackoff
Ignorant guy who doesn't know anything
Black African American
Mexican Landscaper

Mr. Laz 04-25-2010 07:53 PM

apples to oranges ... for us McCluster is better because they are planning to use him at a slot receiver and utility player.

too high for both players

Mecca 04-25-2010 07:54 PM

Oh shit, Pawn is ****in hilarious, when did this happen?

notorious 04-25-2010 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 6714192)
Oh shit, Pawn is ****in hilarious, when did this happen?

The world has flipped upside down since Thursday. Who the **** knows what is going to happen next.

Mecca 04-25-2010 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 6714198)
The world has flipped upside down since Thursday. Who the **** knows what is going to happen next.

This whole thing has turned odd, Pawn is funny and Dane was posting stuff I'd expect from Hootie.

The end of times must be approaching.