ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Ten Things About Last Night's Game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266587)

rabblerouser 11-13-2012 01:43 PM

I feel sorry for Steve Breaston - he came here specifically to play for Todd Haley. Dude is a consumate pro who wanted to play for a guy who didn't settle for 'good enough', but DEMANDED greatness...and now, he's sitting on the bench (or not even suiting up) while Baldwin pisses himself and jumps for an underthrown ball that he meets on the way down and drops anyway and McCluster catches 3-5yd outs.

Breaston is easily the 2nd best WR on the team, and while he isn't as talented or as physically gifted as Bowe, may be more consistant.

Of course, now that Haley's gone, he might suck now too.

DJ's left nut 11-13-2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs (Post 9115524)
stupid "End Zone Soul-Train Dance Party

hence Romeo's new sign in the locker room:

eliminate bad dancing

"Dance like no one is winning"

rabblerouser 11-13-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9115656)
You're right. He could cover much better at the later stages of his rookie season. IMO, there is definately something wrong.

for sure.

It's stupid to play him at this point; he needs to rest that knee.

Didn't it take Jerome Woods a full year to get back up to speed after missing a year?? A lot of people need a full year to recover from ACL surgery, then a full year to get back to 'game shape', as in, getting their injured parts back to where they were before injury. AP and JC are the exceptions, not the rule.

Honestly, I expected JC to have more trouble, because speed is so huge to his game...he won't be 100% until next year, either.

I don't what to say about Moeaki.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 01:50 PM

Breaston is gone next year and Baldwin is probably not. It's good they are playing him. Also, it was his homecoming last night and they thought if he was ever going to do anything it would be last night.

He almost did something and that seems to be the story with Baldwin.

notorious 11-13-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9115651)
When we play a league darling like Pittsburgh or Green Bay, we have to score enough points to be beat them and the ref$. We scored enough to beat the $tealer$ - we didn't, sadly, score enough to beat their pinstriped ****ing lackey **** bitches otherwise known laughlingly as referees. They did everything in their power to ensure a $tealer victory. As usual.

I hope Rapelessburger is out for the season. **** them.

I love it.

Your hate for the Steelers rivals my own.

rabblerouser 11-13-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115699)
Breaston is gone next year and Baldwin is probably not. It's good they are playing him. Also, it was his homecoming last night and they thought if he was ever going to do anything it would be last night.

He almost did something and that seems to be the story with Baldwin.

Breaston's hometown, too...

TEX 11-13-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9115695)
for sure.

It's stupid to play him at this point; he needs to rest that knee.

Didn't it take Jerome Woods a full year to get back up to speed after missing a year?? A lot of people need a full year to recover from ACL surgery, then a full year to get back to 'game shape', as in, getting their injured parts back to where they were before injury. AP and JC are the exceptions, not the rule.

Honestly, I expected JC to have more trouble, because speed is so huge to his game...he won't be 100% until next year, either.

I don't what to say about Moeaki.

Yep. I think Moeaki's knee is effecting his hands...

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9115704)
Breaston's hometown, too...

He played at Michigan.

Titty Meat 11-13-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9115686)
"Dance like no one is winning"

ROFL

Bwana 11-13-2012 02:00 PM

Outstanding

rabblerouser 11-13-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115738)
He played at Michigan.

He went to Woodland Hills High School; i.e. he literally grew up in Pittsburg.

rabblerouser 11-13-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9115735)
Yep. I think Moeaki's knee is effecting his hands...

And his eyesight.

lcarus 11-13-2012 02:03 PM

Thanks, always enjoy reading these. Matt Cassel made the best clutch play I've seen him make, and then did a 180 and lost the game for us. Oh Cassel....

ARROW2 11-13-2012 02:06 PM

Enough about the dancing!!! If that was the game winner would you care? Why it gotta be a "Soul Train Line" dance? Like I said, there are racial overtones in these statements. They made a play and were excited, so ****in what?

Sorter 11-13-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 9115763)
Enough about the dancing!!! If that was the game winner would you care? Why it gotta be a "Soul Train Line" dance? Like I said, there are racial overtones in these statements. They made a play and were excited, so ****in what?

ROFL, ok.