ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Murder charges in revenge killing by father of children slain by drunk driver (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269960)

BWillie 08-28-2014 11:23 AM

This are the kind of cases where the local PD is sympathetic of the dad, so I'm sure they don't investigate the case with the same scrutiny as they would in a "normal" case

BWillie 08-28-2014 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 10856221)
This is the opinion of someone who definitely doesn't have children. If this would have happened to my son, I would be in prison. They would have been able to identify me as the killer because my urine would have been all over this piece of shit drunk driver. I would have shot him and then pissed all over his ****ing corpse.

And you are a ****ing idiot then.

The drunk driver didn't go out of his way to try to kill children. He wasn't like well time to go plow into some children and kill them. It was a grossly negligent accident by the drunk driver yes, and he should have been prosecuted heavy handedly by the law, but this wouldn't even entail being executed.

Killing this guy doesn't change anything. It is over and done with, there is nothing you can do about it except be the best father you can be to your remaining family....and that doesn't entail killing a guy. jesus christ.

Pablo 08-28-2014 11:27 AM

Quote:

This is the opinion of someone who definitely doesn't have children. If this would have happened to my son, I would be in prison. They would have been able to identify me as the killer because my urine would have been all over this piece of shit drunk driver. I would have shot him and then pissed all over his ****ing corpse.

LMAO

Sure.

LoneWolf 08-28-2014 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 10856228)

The drunk driver didn't go out of his way to try to kill children. He wasn't like well time to go plow into some children and kill them. It was a grossly negligent accident by the drunk driver yes, and he should have been prosecuted heavy handedly by the law, but this wouldn't even entail being executed.

Killing this guy doesn't change anything. It is over and done with, there is nothing you can do about it except be the best father you can be to your remaining family....and that doesn't entail killing a guy. jesus christ.

Have some ****ing kids and come talk to me about how much of an idiot I am. The driver did go out of his way to kill someone. He knowingly and willingly got into a vehicle when he was well above the legal limit to drive. Killing this guy got another scumbag off of the road forever. That is being a good father to his other kids. He also saved the taxpayers money by not having to house this asshole in prison for the next 20 years. It's a win-win in my book.

kepp 08-28-2014 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 10856228)

So you watch two of your children get run over and you remain calm and say, "well, at least I have two more"? The guy would have been out of his mind. Literally, temporarily insane.

BWillie 08-28-2014 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 10856233)
Have some ****ing kids and come talk to me about how much of an idiot I am. The driver did go out of his way to kill someone. He knowingly and willingly got into a vehicle when he was well above the legal limit to drive. Killing this guy got another scumbag off of the road forever. That is being a good father to his other kids. He also saved the taxpayers money by not having to house this asshole in prison for the next 20 years. It's a win-win in my book.

The problem with this is you are being results oriented. By your logic, anybody that has received a DUI deserves to be executed, by you. And you are fine with that. Many people have had DUI and were fortunate enough to not hit and kill anybody, wrong place, wrong time...should they all be executed too?

BWillie 08-28-2014 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp (Post 10856236)
So you watch two of your children get run over and you remain calm and say, "well, at least I have two more"? The guy would have been out of his mind. Literally, temporarily insane.

That still isn't not guilty. It's manslaughter.

I guess it depends on the person, everybody reacts differently when a loved one passes away. If my parents were murdered and killed, I wouldn't be one of those sickos that goes down to the pen to watch the murderer fry on the electric chair while cheering. It's over and done with, I would grieve, I would maybe make a foundation for them. I wouldn't go shoot the murderer while he's on the stand in the court room.

Pablo 08-28-2014 11:36 AM

You just need to have children so you can contemplate killing someone and pissing on their body. Sounds tough at least.

RockChalk 08-28-2014 11:36 AM

Quote:

Well then you could add Public Urination to your list of charges. Some states make that a pretty serious misdemeanor and put such offenders on Sex Offender lists.

kepp 08-28-2014 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 10856238)
The problem with this is you are being results oriented. By your logic, anybody that has received a DUI deserves to be executed, by you. And you are fine with that. Many people have had DUI and were fortunate enough to not hit and kill anybody, wrong place, wrong time...should they all be executed too?

He's not saying anything like that. He's saying that if a drunk driver killed his kids, he would take matters into his own hands.

Bowser 08-28-2014 11:39 AM

I'm not condoning murder in the least here, but I understand the straight up rage the guy must have felt. Have kids THEN see what your opinion is on the subject.

That said, the prosecutors must have been OJ level bad, no matter ho wmuch sympathy the jury had for the guy.

FishingRod 08-28-2014 11:40 AM

If it shows that the car being pushed was in a situation where a normal sober driver should have been able to avoid running into it then I would find a way to justify letting the Dad off somehow. Temporary insanity , something like that.

If it were shown that due to the conditions, like being dark , perhaps they were just around a curve and a average sober driver could not have been expected to avoid the crash then the Father owns a large portion of the fault and I could have gone with manslaughter. I mean what if it was Denzel Washington from the Movie Flight??? could have been all jacked up and done some of that fancy stunt driving to avoid the accident.

KCUnited 08-28-2014 11:41 AM

Tests showed this guy was drunk, I wonder if it was obvious to the dad after the accident, like booze bottles or something? Is killing ok if it's just an accident, or does the guy have to be drunk?

kepp 08-28-2014 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FishingRod (Post 10856249)
If it shows that the car being pushed was in a situation where a normal sober driver should have been able to avoid running into it then I would find a way to justify letting the Dad off somehow. Temporary insanity , something like that.

If it were shown that due to the conditions, like being dark , perhaps they were just around a curve and a average sober driver could not have been expected to avoid the crash then the Father owns a large portion of the fault and I could have gone with manslaughter. I mean what if it was Denzel Washington from the Movie Flight??? could have been all jacked up and done some of that fancy stunt driving to avoid the accident.

Yeah, but Denzel takes matters into his own hands too. Like in Training Day.

kepp 08-28-2014 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 10856251)
Tests showed this guy was drunk, I wonder if it was obvious to the dad after the accident, like booze bottles or something? Is killing ok if it's just an accident, or does the guy have to be drunk?

That's a really good question. We know after the fact that he was drunk, but did that play a part at the time it went down?