ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Royals *** Official 2017 Royals Repository *** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=306961)

13and3 05-07-2017 11:20 AM

Here i am again, saying that herrara is not a closer. Out of the hdh, we should have managed or figured out away to keep one of the other two. Soria money could have been reallocated to that effect. I know hidsight is 20/20 but my novice eye told me Herrara is just a little short of being nails.

Chiefspants 05-07-2017 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 13and3 (Post 12861353)
Here i am again, saying that herrara is not a closer. Out of the hdh, we should have managed or figured out away to keep one of the other two. Soria money could have been reallocated to that effect. I know hidsight is 20/20 but my novice eye told me Herrara is just a little short of being nails.

Here I am again, saying your eye test sucks. Herrera pitched 3 scoreless innings of Game 5 of the 2015 World Series, in what's now known as one of the most clutch appearances in major league history. He also managed an incredible 1.26 ERA over our appearances in the 2014-2015 playoffs.

Funny how you seem to only take exception to our players who speak English as a second language, eh?

petegz28 05-07-2017 12:30 PM

Love watching Moose swing a pitches in the dirt and 2 ft outside off the plate

Titty Meat 05-07-2017 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 12861301)
This was already posted

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=701

Funny how I post this, and it suddenly ends up on a local news story. Pathetic how they troll CP for their story ideas

Did you get called a troll by the resident snowflakes?

SAUTO 05-07-2017 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12861423)

Yah he did, but he's actually somewhat of a fan.

You aren't, you only come in here to troll. Don't do it anymore.

lewdog 05-07-2017 12:41 PM

Quote:

PB actually provides statistics and discussion along with his "points." He can at least be taken partially serious.

He was also a giant douche that said this team wouldn't do anything in 2015 and that was clearly wrong.

You're a Chiefs fan who comes in here to rip on the Royals. That in itself is ****ing hilarious.

Titty Meat 05-07-2017 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12861425)
Yah he did, but he's actually somewhat of a fan.

You aren't, you only come in here to troll. Don't do it anymore.

How is pointing that attendance down and ripping the fans for it trolling? If youll recall Yost ripped them in 14'.

Chiefspants 05-07-2017 12:46 PM

Quote:

PB backs up his points with something other than abject trolling or stupidity. Be careful with that "snowflake" label. For someone known to make fraudulent and debasing claims on someone's professional facebook page after getting your feelings hurt on Chiefsplanet, it's pretty rich you'd use that label here.

KCUnited 05-07-2017 12:48 PM

How bad is the rest of your lineup when Hosmer gets pitched around?

Titty Meat 05-07-2017 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 12861432)
PB backs up his points with something other than abject trolling or stupidity. Be careful with that "snowflake" label. For someone known to make fraudulent and debasing claims on someone's professional facebook page after getting your feelings hurt on Chiefsplanet, it's pretty rich you'd use that label here.

I posted an article that backs up the claim did you not read it? There was no trolling just discussion in a topic that you don't agree with and instead of debating it you tried to shut it down hence the snowflake label. Terrible comparison to bring up something from several years ago when my personal info was posted on here first. People change it's obvious you haven't though.

13and3 05-07-2017 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 12861354)
Here I am again, saying your eye test sucks. Herrera pitched 3 scoreless innings of Game 5 of the 2015 World Series, in what's now known as one of the most clutch appearances in major league history. He also managed an incredible 1.26 ERA over our appearances in the 2014-2015 playoffs.

Funny how you seem to only take exception to our players who speak English as a second language, eh?

I take exception to closers who get racked for two home runs in the ninth inning at home.

Chiefspants 05-07-2017 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12861454)
I posted an article that backs up the claim did you not read it? There was no trolling just discussion in a topic that you don't agree with and instead of debating it you tried to shut it down hence the snowflake label. Terrible comparison to bring up something from several years ago when my personal info was posted on here first. People change it's obvious you haven't though.

LMAO

People change, eh? If so, you obviously haven't about the Royals, as you've been an inarguable Royals troll since 2011 and had a chip on your shoulder about the Chiefs from that time.

Circa 2011

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 7726508)
Whens the last time the Royals went to the playoffs? The Chiefs have been 3 times this decade. /thread

Circa 2013-2015

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 9853438)
Go Mets!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 11682263)
kevin kietzman (@kkwhb) tweeted at 10:12 AM on Mon, Aug 24, 2015:
At its highest point, Chiefs TV audience share beat Royals TV 38-13 on Friday night.

Thought KC was a baseball town?

Circa 2016

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12443327)
Lol you know in a few years [the K] will be empty again.

If you're not a troll, can you participate in actual discussion about the team? You see, I did read the article, and I pointed out that attendance is down for almost every team while school is still in session, and it typically picks up in the summer. But as you've done for the last five years, you didn't respond to any of those claims, but continued your obnoxious trolling of the team.

If you want people to move on from your past, the do something and actually change how you conduct yourself in these threads, Bill.

petegz28 05-07-2017 01:16 PM

Moose's perfect strike out record intact ..0-2 with 2 K's

Titty Meat 05-07-2017 01:18 PM

Chiefspants its hard to dispute your claim well have to do a wait and see approach this summer and see how attendance goes. If I wasnt a fan before 2014 how can I ever be? Thats not fair to guys like you and Lew who probably followed every game of the Buddy Bell era.

Chiefspants 05-07-2017 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12861466)
Chiefspants its hard to dispute your claim well have to do a wait and see approach this summer and see how attendance goes. If I wasnt a fan before 2014 how can I ever be? Thats not fair to guys like you and Lew who probably followed every game of the Buddy Bell era.

You can be a fan, man. It's not my intention to act like an old school snob. I'm just confused because I can't remember a single positive thing you've said about the team since you've been on here. I love that the Royals have picked up a ton of fans since 2014, what's annoying is the mob-like loathing a lot of these fans have toward GMDM, the players, and the fanbase now that the team is on a downward slide. This is basically the breaks of being a fan for a small market team.

I challenge anyone to name a single other small market team that has had more postseason success than the Royals since the year 2000. I don't think that team exists, these slides happen, even for the Rays and the A's of the world. Reading constant facebook/CP meltdowns from new era fans in spite of this is becoming a bit of an annoyance.

I do sincerely apologize if I went for the jugular in bringing up your past - you tend to do drive by swipes of the team/fanbase, some of which is not unlike PB. I love PB and reading his takes about these things, and I think the difference is that he sticks around to break down his thoughts about these issues, would I be asking for too much for you to stick around for more of these discussions?