ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports World Cup Draw (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=343255)

ChiefBlueCFC 04-01-2022 10:31 AM

World Cup Draw

Didn't see a thread for the World Cup draw. It is taking place right now on FS1 if anyone is interested.

I know some don't give a lick about soccer but some do. I'm not overly worried about the draw, just wanna know who we got and what our potential path to the knock out stages is going to be.

ChiefBlueCFC 04-01-2022 11:20 AM

Draw Results
Group A: Qatar, Ecuador, Senegal, Netherlands
Group B: England, Iran, USA, Wales/Scotland/Ukraine
Group C: Argentina, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Poland
Group D: France, UAE/Australia, Denmark, Tunisia
Group E: Spain, Costa Rica/New Zealand, Germany, Japan
Group F: Belgium, Canada, Morocco, Croatia
Group G: Brazil, Serbia, Switzerland, Cameroon
Group H: Portugal, Ghana, Uruguay, Korea Republic

Group of death would have to be Group E. Group F, B, H should be fun to watch. The US has a potential to get outta the group. England is going to be incredibly tough and Iran isn't a slouch but they should be able to take care of business. The European play-off between Wales and Scotland/Ukraine. My money would be on Wales getting through that, but you never know.

So what do we think? Do we think the USA gets out of the group? In 2014, the USA was apart of the group of death and got out of the group so you just never know. The draw definitely could've been a lot worse.

Titty Meat 04-01-2022 11:22 AM

Easily the most annoying event. A bunch of people who don't even watch soccer pretend every 4 years they are diehards cheering for a country alot of them bash. Hopefully they get eliminated quickly

Rausch 04-01-2022 11:22 AM

I know jack and squat about the Men's team this go round. I need to look into that...

Old Dog 04-01-2022 11:25 AM

I think that the "Group of Death" would be B with potentially 4 of the top 21 teams in the world rankings.

RedinTexas 04-01-2022 11:28 AM

I don't watch soccer or even follow it, but I like the world cup. However, it always reminds me of the Olympics. The International Olympic Committee and FIFA are easily 2 of the most corrupt organizations in the world.

Red Dawg 04-01-2022 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 16227564)
Easily the most annoying event. A bunch of people who don't even watch soccer pretend every 4 years they are diehards cheering for a country alot of them bash. Hopefully they get eliminated quickly

Yeah that's right mother ****er! You gotta problem?

Old Dog 04-01-2022 11:30 AM

If they get through the group stage though, the draw of Netherlands, Senegal, Ecuador, or Qatar would set up well.

FloridaMan88 04-01-2022 11:32 AM

The World Cup taking place in November going up against the NFL… it will be completely invisible in the US.

Oz_Chief 04-01-2022 11:35 AM

I think England and USA advance. Interesting draw all around.

Garcia Bronco 04-01-2022 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC (Post 16227560)
Draw Results
Group B: England, Iran, USA, Wales/Scotland/Ukraine
Group D: France, UAE/Australia, Denmark, Tunisia
Group E: Spain, Costa Rica/New Zealand, Germany, Japan
Group H: Portugal, Ghana, Uruguay, Korea Republic

Group of death would have to be Group E. Group F, B, H should be fun to watch. The US has a potential to get outta the group. England is going to be incredibly tough and Iran isn't a slouch but they should be able to take care of business. The European play-off between Wales and Scotland/Ukraine. My money would be on Wales getting through that, but you never know.

So what do we think? Do we think the USA gets out of the group? In 2014, the USA was apart of the group of death and got out of the group so you just never know. The draw definitely could've been a lot worse.

When I look at that..one..it's well balanced...and two..group E sticks out as the hardest, but not by much. If Ghana has it's shit together, H could be tough.

US versus Wales, et al. would be interesting for me.
My surname is Welsh vs. my country. I've never seen that

I don't think Mane of Senegal is enough to push the Netherlands, but they can make it.

carlos3652 04-01-2022 11:52 AM

Group A is the easiest group with the 2nd best team ranked 20th. Qatar might have a chance of an upset... but those other 3 teams are better on paper.

Group of Death is defined typically by historic world powers / high current rankings with the potential of a 3rd place finish.

For example in the European Qualification Playoff games.. if Italy and Portugal had to play to get in, match of death if you will for the last slot. (I still cant believe italy lost prior to that)

I think Group B comes to mind because England (5) / USA (15) / Wales* (18) / Iran (21) has the potential to leave out 2 top 21 teams from contention from a rankings perspective on how they have been playing lately.

Group E would be the one that you can point to and say you dont need rankings to figure out that a good team is going to be left out: Spain, Costa Rica, Germany, Japan

I think Group H will be the most fun to watch to see who comes out on top... with the potential of Uruguay and Portugal maybe missing the next round.

ChiefBlueCFC 04-01-2022 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 16227586)
The World Cup taking place in November going up against the NFL… it will be completely invisible in the US.

It is definitely going to be interesting to see how viewership goes. Especially if the US plays on a Sunday. I think the one thing that will bode well, in terms of the world cup competing for eyes with the NFL, is the games shouldn't be happening during the same window since they're on different sides of the world.

Gary Cooper 04-01-2022 11:53 AM

They stuck Iran in a group with possibly three English speaking countries. :)

Gary Cooper 04-01-2022 11:54 AM

This will be the last potential for a good World Cup. The next World Cup is 48 teams. Double the teams for a watered down product.

TLO 04-01-2022 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 16227564)

USA USA USA

ChiefBlueCFC 04-01-2022 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlos3652 (Post 16227631)
Group A is the easiest group with the 2nd best team ranked 20th. Qatar might have a chance of an upset... but those other 3 teams are better on paper.

Group of Death is defined typically by historic world powers / high current rankings with the potential of a 3rd place finish.

For example in the European Qualification Playoff games.. if Italy and Portugal had to play to get in, match of death if you will for the last slot. (I still cant believe italy lost prior to that)

I think Group B comes to mind because England (5) / USA (15) / Wales* (18) / Iran (21) has the potential to leave out 2 top 21 teams from contention from a rankings perspective on how they have been playing lately.

Group E would be the one that you can point to and say you dont need rankings to figure out that a good team is going to be left out: Spain, Costa Rica, Germany, Japan

I think Group H will be the most fun to watch to see who comes out on top... with the potential of Uruguay and Portugal maybe missing the next round.

Every group in my eyes is interesting and should be pretty competitive. No group is "easy" and I think Wales, Costa Rica, and Australia will be our last three nations to qualify.

Danguardace 04-01-2022 11:58 AM

You Colonial traitors will be taught a lesson 😂

Monticore 04-01-2022 11:59 AM

Quote:

Also against NHL/NBA and also depends what times the games will be but viewing numbers in North America should be low .

ChiefBlueCFC 04-01-2022 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danguardace (Post 16227659)

Just like in 2010 right :p ;)

alpha_omega 04-01-2022 12:01 PM

What happened to Italy???

ChiefBlueCFC 04-01-2022 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alpha_omega (Post 16227673)
What happened to Italy???

Eliminated by North Macedonia

PHOG 04-01-2022 12:02 PM

:usa:

George Liquor 04-01-2022 12:04 PM

Quote:

Rather watch soccer than Detoilet or Dallass on Thanksgiving

RedinTexas 04-01-2022 12:06 PM

Quote:

Like the last time we were in a group with England?

alpha_omega 04-01-2022 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC (Post 16227676)
Eliminated by North Macedonia

Thanks. I (obviously) don't follow very closely. Thought they were always a top team.

Danguardace 04-01-2022 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedinTexas (Post 16227690)
Like the last time we were in a group with England?

Touché

TambaBerry 04-01-2022 12:19 PM

I love how soccer haters feel the need to tell everyone how much they hate soccer.

carlos3652 04-01-2022 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alpha_omega (Post 16227701)
Thanks. I (obviously) don't follow very closely. Thought they were always a top team.

They fell apart the last 6 months with ties against inferior teams. Switzerland topped the group and they lost in the 93 min 0-1 in the first playoff game. (Had they won, they would need to face Portugal)

They were the Euro Champions.

It's also the 2nd WC in a row that they have failed to qualify for. Unreal.

To put it in perspective though. If the USA would have tied vs Panama on the 27th of March, they would have switched places with Costa Rica as the team who has to play New Zealand to get in.

If the USA would have lost to Panama, they would have been eliminated from qualifying. Thats how competitive the WC qualifying is.

Egypt (Salah, who is the best player in the Premier right now)... who got 2nd place this year (to Mane's Senegal) in the African Nations Cup, was eliminated by Senegal in African qualifiers and also did not qualify.

Chile / Colombia were both left out of South America by a couple points.

This is a top notch competition.

BWillie 04-01-2022 12:26 PM

How can USA petition to get in group A

BWillie 04-01-2022 12:28 PM

Why doesn't the UK just have one team instead of England, Wales, Scotland? England hasn't been England in prior years or as Ive been told. Smallish country could conglomerate and have more talent.

ChiefBlueCFC 04-01-2022 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlos3652 (Post 16227724)
They fell apart the last 6 months with ties against inferior teams. Switzerland topped the group and they lost in the 93 min 0-1 in the first playoff game. (Had they won, they would need to face Portugal)

They were the Euro Champions.

It's also the 2nd WC in a row that they have failed to qualify for. Unreal.

To put it in perspective though. If the USA would have tied vs Panama on the 27th of March, they would have switched places with Costa Rica as the team who has to play New Zealand to get in.

If the USA would have lost to Panama, they would have been eliminated from qualifying. Thats how competitive the WC qualifying is.

Egypt (Salah, who is the best player in the Premier right now)... who got 2nd place this year (to Mane's Senegal) in the African Nations Cup, was eliminated by Senegal in African qualifiers and also did not qualify.

Chile / Colombia were both left out of South America by a couple points.

This is a top notch competition.

Can't believe that Italy haven't qualified for two consecutive World Cups. Especially the way they played in the Euros and they had a long unbeaten run in there as well - if I'm remembering correctly. Must've just been draw after draw

ChiefBlueCFC 04-01-2022 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 16227737)
Why doesn't the UK just have one team instead of England, Wales, Scotland? England hasn't been England in prior years or as Ive been told. Smallish country could conglomerate and have more talent.

Think they only do the Great Britain thing during the Olympics - and I think that's for specific sports (could be wrong). But, if memory serves, Wales, Scotland, Ireland etc. all represent themselves at the World Cup level

Danguardace 04-01-2022 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 16227737)

Because Wales Scotland and Northern Ireland would not be well represented and it would be awfuly political. The women do it for the Olympics but that's about it. This is speaking soccer terms, athletics and other sports compete as team Great Britain

Dante84 04-01-2022 12:57 PM

Are the game dates/times out yet?

I know the order of the games, but want to block off game days so I don’t get stuck going to some shitty work holiday party when the boys are playing.

htismaqe 04-01-2022 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC (Post 16227633)
It is definitely going to be interesting to see how viewership goes. Especially if the US plays on a Sunday. I think the one thing that will bode well, in terms of the world cup competing for eyes with the NFL, is the games shouldn't be happening during the same window since they're on different sides of the world.

It's pretty telling when broadcasting stuff in the middle of the freaking night "bodes well".

POND_OF_RED 04-01-2022 01:06 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC (Post 16227663)
Just like in 2010 right :p ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danguardace (Post 16227710)
Touché

You teach us lessons in friendly matches, and then we always remind you that when there are things to play for you’ll never beat us. This year should be no different to keep our undefeated streak alive against you all in real competitions. Always love seeing the inevitable collapse of English hopes in world competitions. It’s even more exciting when we get to play a part in it ourselves.

KC_Connection 04-01-2022 01:11 PM

Canada is getting out of Group F.

Woogieman 04-01-2022 01:14 PM

Quote:

That's not close to being true. World Cup games are primarily played on week days...the only thing that will hurt ratings is the fact that live kickoff times are before the roosters are up.

sedated 04-01-2022 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 16227811)
It's pretty telling when broadcasting stuff in the middle of the freaking night "bodes well".

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woogieman (Post 16227829)
That's not close to being true. World Cup games are primarily played on week days...the only thing that will hurt ratings is the fact that live kickoff times are before the roosters are up.

Will these be in the middle of the night, like the last Olympics was? If so that sucks.

Seems the last couple have managed to be during the day here in the US, which is pretty cool because it has a NCAA tournament feel to it. And the bars were packed during those USA day games.

htismaqe 04-01-2022 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 16227833)
Will these be in the middle of the night, like the last Olympics was? If so that sucks.

Seems the last couple have managed to be during the day here in the US, which is pretty cool because it has a NCAA tournament feel to it. And the bars were packed during those USA day games.

It all depends on location and scheduling. Europe, for example, is anywhere from 5 to 8 hours ahead of us.

POND_OF_RED 04-01-2022 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 16227833)

Morning/Lunch games.

Kick off times for the group games will be 5am, 8am, 11am and 2pm (EST) Kick-off times in the final round of group games and knockout round matches will be at 10am and 2pm EST. Final will be 10 am EST.

ChiefBlueCFC 04-01-2022 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 16227837)
It all depends on location and scheduling. Europe, for example, is anywhere from 5 to 8 hours ahead of us.

Qatar is 8 hrs ahead of central time, so games will start early morning and then end around 1 or 2 pm probably so they shouldn’t be as bad as Olympics timing wise

alpha_omega 04-01-2022 02:41 PM

World Cup draw 2022: USMNT draw England, Iran; Spain get Germany; Lionel Messi to face Robert Lewandowski

USMNT will get England, Iran, and to be determined European side (Ukraine, Wales or Scotland)
The 2022 FIFA World Cup draw was held on Friday in Doha and this year's event in Qatar promises early drama after a number of intriguing group draws.

The USMNT will meet England, Iran and possibly Scotland, Wales or Ukraine too in Group B while the hosts have drawn the Netherlands, Ecuador and Senegal in Group A.

Defending champions France will face Denmark again after their 2018 meeting and could also be reunited with Peru or Australia as well as Tunisia in Group D while Mexico are up against Argentina, Poland and Saudi Arabia in a spicy Group C.

Group E is where the heavyweights are at with Spain and Germany together as well as Japan and the winner of Costa Rica against New Zealand while Canada are in Group F with Croatia and Morocco.

In Group G, Brazil got Switzerland, Serbia and Cameroon while Portugal are joined by Ghana, Uruguay and South Korea in Group H.

Qatar will open the World Cup against Ecuador at Al Bayt Stadium in Al Khor.

World Cup groups
Group B: England, Iran, USA, Scotland/Ukraine or Wales
Group D: France, Australia/UAE or Peru, Denmark, Tunisia
Group E: Spain, Costa Rica or New Zealand, Germany, Japan
Group H: Portugal, Ghana, Uruguay, South Kore

Winners and losers
Now that the World Cup groups have been drawn, we can look at the makeup of the eight pools and assess who has received the best and worst scenarios. Group B with the USMNT and England, Argentina and Mexico in Group C, Spain and Germany in Group E as well as Canada in Group F with Belgium, Croatia and Morocco are all fascinating.

Some winners and losers.

Winner: Netherlands

The Dutch will feel very happy with their draw, but hosts Qatar will feel equally grateful that Oranje are perhaps their strongest opponents on paper. Anything could happen with Senegal and Ecuador, but Louis Van Gaal's men certainly feel like favorites here.

Loser: Iran

Although the outcome of Scotland, Wales and Ukraine's playoff is not yet known, this already feels like a tough one for the Iranians. This group will not be short of talking points around any of Iran's games, but they will really need to hit the ground running to stand a chance of making it out.

Winner: England

USMNT rivalry aside, the Three Lions will feel pleased with their group as Iran and the winner of Scotland, Wales or Ukraine's eventual UEFA playoff should not cause too much fear. The Scottish and Welsh will have that added motivation given the rivalry which could make the Americans their key adversaries.

Loser: Tunisia

France, Denmark and then potentially a Peru, Australia or a UAE is a tough task for the Tunisians. Les Bleus is a bit of a rivalry while Denmark have emerged as an extremely difficult team to beat. Depending on who joins this group, third place could be considered an achievement.

Winner: France

The defending champions will be undaunted by drawing strong qualifiers Denmark who they know well from 2018. However, they also drew the Danes in 2002 when they crashed out as titleholders from 1998, so there is that to consider. Tunisia is an intriguing pairing given the significant links between the two countries while the playoff winners could see Les Bleus up against two of the three teams they faced in their Russia group in 2018. Will it be enough for them to become the first title holders to escape their group since Brazil won in 2002 and then advanced in 2006.

Loser: Japan

Getting Spain and Germany is pretty brutal with a playoff team to be added to the mix as well. On paper, the Germans and Spanish will be expected to advance, but Samurai Blue have shown in the past that they are capable of springing a surprise -- they need another here.

Winner: Brazil

Despite Serbia's improvement and Switzerland's solid nature, the South Americans will fancy themselves against all of their opponents. On paper, at least, this risks getting brutal for Cameroon unless they can build quickly under Rigobert Song's leadership.

Loser: Cameroon

Arguably favorites to finish bottom of their group given Brazil, Switzerland and Serbia's strength, the Africans need to use these next few months wisely. Changing coach in a World Cup year is never easy, but that has now happened and the Indomitable Lions will at least be motivated to play for such a legendary figure.

Winner: USMNT

That's a good draw for the U.S. They won't be close to a lock for the round of 16 by any means, but they should feel good about their chances. They are going to want Scotland, but it will likely be Wales or Ukraine, and that really could go either way. England should beat the U.S., but the Americans have a knack for pulling off some big group stage results. They did get far and away the best draw out of all the Concacaf teams. Mexico have to play big boys Argentina and a formidable Poland side. Canada have two semifinalists from 2018 in Belgium and Croatia in their group, and if Costa Rica make it, they just have to worry about Spain and Germany -- Roger Gonzalez

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/new...andowski/live/

sedated 04-01-2022 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 16227874)
Morning/Lunch games.

Kick off times for the group games will be 5am, 8am, 11am and 2pm (EST) Kick-off times in the final round of group games and knockout round matches will be at 10am and 2pm EST. Final will be 10 am EST.

That is going to be some early drinking.

I wonder if some bars/P&L/etc will open early enough for a 9am game if USA makes the knockout round.

FloridaMan88 04-01-2022 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC (Post 16227633)

How's this for a potential Thanksgiving weekend for Fox...

They get the Cowboys game on Thanksgiving Thursday this year.

Friday is USA vs. England in the World Cup.

Saturday they get Ohio State/Michigan.

And if the NFL gives them the double header that Sunday they could get a big NFL game that day.

George Liquor 04-01-2022 03:41 PM

Anglobowl group is gonna be fun

IowaHawkeyeChief 04-01-2022 03:45 PM

I looked at this thread hoping to see artwork by Rasputin...

scho63 04-01-2022 07:05 PM

This thread is worse than Hope Solo's vagina.

Rasputin 04-01-2022 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 16228057)

I did tooo ironically

Rasputin 04-01-2022 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 16228057)

I've lost my mojo. Really need something to inspire me but I don't know if I can even focus with my breathing issues going on. I'm sure something random will come up if I get feeling better.

|Zach| 04-01-2022 09:17 PM

Pretty good draw the US is even money to advance. There is no group of death per say this year but Group E is sneaky tough especially when Costa Rica sneaks in there.

US have even money to advance.

|Zach| 04-01-2022 09:18 PM

Quote:

Bet you money in this World Cup cycle a record is broken for the most watched soccer game in American history with the USA v ENG matchup.

You are mistaken.

|Zach| 04-01-2022 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 16227731)

I always get worried about playing host countries...even when its Qatar.

ChiefBlueCFC 04-01-2022 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 16228031)
How's this for a potential Thanksgiving weekend for Fox...

They get the Cowboys game on Thanksgiving Thursday this year.

Friday is USA vs. England in the World Cup.

Saturday they get Ohio State/Michigan.

And if the NFL gives them the double header that Sunday they could get a big NFL game that day.

Probably get USA England in the morning on top of it so it’s before all the other Black Friday college football games.

Can’t wait!

FloridaMan88 04-02-2022 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 16228334)
Bet you money in this World Cup cycle a record is broken for the most watched soccer game in American history with the USA v ENG matchup.

You are mistaken.

That one game… USA/England will get good TV ratings because it is on the Friday after Thanksgiving with no NFL and minimal college football competition, but any World Cup games that go up against the NFL will get destroyed.

|Zach| 04-02-2022 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 16228506)
That one game… USA/England will get good TV ratings because it is on the Friday after Thanksgiving with no NFL and minimal college football competition, but any World Cup games that go up against the NFL will get destroyed.

You went from "it will be completely invisible in the US" to "well yea that will do really well" with the kicker of "the games going right against the NFL will get destroyed" when the US group games are on Monday afternoon, Friday after noon, and then a Tuesday afternoon.

The venn diagram of soccer fans and NFL fans is not a circle. Sure the NFL gets its viewers but it is funny to watch how quickly you ran away from your first comment. There is only one Sunday in November any games will even go against it.

BWillie 04-02-2022 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 16228334)

You are mistaken.

I'm not a soccer fan but I'm going to watch. July 4th ain't for nothing. **** those English oppressors. Freeeedom ***bald eagle cawww cawww***

KCUnited 04-02-2022 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 16228019)
That is going to be some early drinking.

I wonder if some bars/P&L/etc will open early enough for a 9am game if USA makes the knockout round.

I can't speak for bars per se but Strange Days Brewing in the River Market are a bunch of soccer dorks and have opened before 9am to televise matches.

I'm not into soccer but I've found myself there when getting into KC on an early flight.

Jerm 04-02-2022 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 16227731)

I’d rather have our group TBH…

Qatar is better than what most think and screw playing the host nation, Senegal is probably the best team to come from CAF, and the Netherlands are always tough.

I like our draw…could’ve been better but could’ve been a lot worse. One of the more decent paths to the Quarterfinals…

arrowheadnation 04-02-2022 09:03 AM

If we hope to do any damage in this, we'll need Weston McKennie to be back and healthy. I know Pulisic gets all the of the pub, but IMO McKennie is the best player on the team.

NEOM 04-02-2022 10:43 AM

Quote:

The World Cup won’t go up against the NFL, most of the games in Qatar will take place in the earlier hours of the day in the United States, North America. You can start your sports day at 8 am and it will go till 2 am with the last NFL game. Additionally World Cup Games will also take place during weekdays, therefore only Sunday would collide with NFL games. Next time, educate yourself.

MarkDavis'Haircut 04-02-2022 04:16 PM

You just know if Ukraine makes it, they will get all calls.

Go England and USA!!

BWillie 04-02-2022 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carr4MVP (Post 16229204)
You just know if Ukraine makes it, they will get all calls.

Go England and USA!!

**** England

ChiefBlueCFC 04-04-2022 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrowheadnation (Post 16228641)
If we hope to do any damage in this, we'll need Weston McKennie to be back and healthy. I know Pulisic gets all the of the pub, but IMO McKennie is the best player on the team.

McKennie, Tyler Adams, Gio, Pulisic will all play a big role in November

penguinz 04-04-2022 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC (Post 16231514)
McKennie, Tyler Adams, Gio, Pulisic will all play a big role in November

I do not see Gio finishing the tournament. He is going to show up the wrong person and they will clean him out for it.

ChiefBlueCFC 04-13-2022 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 16231794)
I do not see Gio finishing the tournament. He is going to show up the wrong person and they will clean him out for it.

Unfortunately he got injured once again. So, he might get a dirty look from a fan and hurt himself