ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Tyreek Hill isn't the first WR to deal with extortion/blackmail attempts... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=324506)

Hammock Parties 08-17-2019 08:11 AM

Tyreek Hill isn't the first WR to deal with extortion/blackmail attempts...

When you are a high profile superstar and you step a toe out of line...suddenly you are a target.

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dal...-dancing-stars

Quote:

4. Blackmail

On top of a handful of other incidents over the years, Irvin claimed to be the victim of blackmail in 2007 when he was accused of assaulting a disabled contractor. Shawn Vandergrift filed a lawsuit against Irvin claiming Irvin yelled at and grabbed him during a dispute in December 2006. Police declined to press charges after an investigation after the incident. Irvin's lawyer claimed Vandergrift originally asked for $175,000 in damages, "then demanded as little as $55,000 when challenged." Irvin told the News that the attempted blackmailing "is a residual of my history," and that he "can't do anything about it." Vandergrift later dropped his complaint, according to court records.

This year, too, Irvin has been investigated for allegedly drugging and raping a 27-year-old woman, whom Irvin had considered a longtime friend, at a Florida hotel in late March. Irvin's lawyer has since said that prosecutors should drop the case after reviewing the police investigation, which Irvin told reporters has evidence backing up his contention that nothing improper happened. The ex-Cowboys receiver has again said he's the subject of blackmail:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Thxs bro. I grew up the 15th of 17 kids. Ive worked hard all my life. Never took or blackmailed anyone. This kind of stuff makes me sick👎🏾 <a href="https://t.co/DyifxbuCI1">https://t.co/DyifxbuCI1</a></p>&mdash; Michael Irvin (@michaelirvin88) <a href="https://twitter.com/michaelirvin88/status/875021043697684484?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 14, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...110-story.html

EXTORTION PLOT ON IRVIN ALLEGED

Quote:

Dallas man allegedly tried to extort $119,000 from troubled Dallas Cowboys star Michael Irvin, authorities said Thursday.

Teddy Wayne Solomon, 44, was arrested by undercover investigators who had arranged to make the payment demanded of Irvin and his attorney, Kevin Clancy. Solomon has been charged with felony attempted theft.

Irvin said extortionists threatened to blow up Clancy's office unless he paid $119,000. The extortionists claimed they had drug debts, Irvin said.

Irvin said it was part of a pattern of abuse that has trailed him since his indictment last month on drug-possession charges. Irvin, indicted last month with two women described by police as topless dancers, said:

"There have been all kinds of blackmail attempts on me and my family. (But) I'm not blaming anybody for my situation. I shouldn't have been in that room"--the motel where police arrested him March 4.

SAUTO 08-17-2019 08:30 AM

I'm not sure how you can read that and say it's remotely the same as the hill situation.

No one has shown they extorted or blackmailed him.

Setsuna 08-17-2019 08:33 AM

Water is wet.

Hammock Parties 08-17-2019 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14397770)
I'm not sure how you can read that and say it's remotely the same as the hill situation.

You believe what you want to believe, buddy.

-King- 08-17-2019 08:47 AM

How many single wide trailers can that buy? Chrystal only extorted tyreek for one mobile home.

TEX 08-17-2019 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14397770)

ROFL

Go back and apply your same "logic" to most everything you said in all the Tyreek Hill threads. Take note of the results and the cluelss - contrarian -by - choice pattern. Don't waste this teachable moment.

-King- 08-17-2019 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14397773)

When is that FBI investigation ending? And where's the Tyreek contract that Marty said was close to being signed and all that was remaining was a few details?

Hammock Parties 08-17-2019 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14397790)
When is that FBI investigation ending? And where's the Tyreek contract that Marty said was close to being signed and all that was remaining was a few details?

The FBI does not comment on active investigations.

-King- 08-17-2019 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14397803)
The FBI does not comment on active investigations.

Other than when they told you guys and only you guys that they were investigating Chrystal. Gotcha.

Hammock Parties 08-17-2019 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14397818)
Other than when they told you guys and only you guys that they were investigating Chrystal. Gotcha.

This is actually false...multiple parties have received information that the feds were in on this...including the guy who was in direct contact with Tyreek's legal team, who posts here.

Let it go...

-King- 08-17-2019 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14397822)
This is actually false...multiple parties have received information that the feds were in on this...including the guy who was in direct contact with Tyreek's legal team, who posts here.

Let it go...

Sure thing bud.

Hammock Parties 08-17-2019 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14397827)
Sure thing bud.

I mean it was posted for everyone to see....that guy isn't in cahoots with us, Marty doesn't even post here anymore.

You, and everyone like you has been willfully obtuse through this whole thing and continue to be.

SAUTO 08-17-2019 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 14397789)
ROFL

Go back and apply your same "logic" to most everything you said in all the Tyreek Hill threads. Take note of the results and the cluelss - contrarian -by - choice pattern. Don't waste this teachable moment.

What did I say in the tyreek threads? Hint I said nothing other than point out that you guys don't know what the word fact means.

And no idea what the rest of your post meant.

-King- 08-17-2019 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14397829)
I mean it was posted for everyone to see....that guy isn't in cahoots with us, Marty doesn't even post here anymore.

You, and everyone like you has been willfully obtuse through this whole thing and continue to be.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT9DPI...SNvW/giphy.gif

And tyreek should fire whoever on his legal team that's leaking information about active FBI investigations to random chiefs forum members

RealSNR 08-17-2019 10:17 AM

Most of Marty's assertions are backed up by another CP poster with inside information whose name we will not mention out of privacy, and he was the actual first one to tell us what was really going on.

O.city 08-17-2019 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14397848)
Most of Marty's assertions are backed up by another CP poster with inside information whose name we will not mention out of privacy, and he was the actual first one to tell us what was really going on.

Can you pm me who it was?

-King- 08-17-2019 10:40 AM

Quote:

So what exactly was extorted from tyreek? And how? Marty never made that clear.

SAUTO 08-17-2019 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14397861)

Child support

SAUTO 08-17-2019 10:56 AM

Quote:

And he showed an e mail from them thanking him for info but nothing showing they told him anything.

Hammock Parties 08-17-2019 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14397872)
And he showed an e mail from them thanking him for info but nothing showing they told him anything.

He is under no obligation to do that for you, you entitled ****.

The fact is, two separate people with zero prior connection have indicated FBI involvement.

Hammock Parties 08-17-2019 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14397839)
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT9DPI...SNvW/giphy.gif

And tyreek should fire whoever on his legal team that's leaking information about active FBI investigations to random chiefs forum members

i have no idea who leaked what

you want to choose the flimsiest speculative points to stand on

OF COUSRE it's not that you, king pussy, and the others like you haven't done that all offseason, is it?

LMAO

how'd that work out for you?

SAUTO 08-17-2019 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14397882)
He is under no obligation to do that for you, you entitled ****.

The fact is, two separate people with zero prior connection have indicated FBI involvement.

I didn't say he should have. No entitlement issues here.

But it's hard tti believe they are giving random people info...

I'd fire a lawyer immediately over that. Anyone should. Any lawyer would tell you the same.

Hammock Parties 08-17-2019 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14397869)
Child support

house payments...money funneled to other family members...it goes deep

Hammock Parties 08-17-2019 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14397889)
But it's hard to believe they are giving random people info...

who said they are?

you are speculating

i have no idea where marty's info came from

no idea where this guy's info came from

SAUTO 08-17-2019 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14397890)

Neither are extortion or blackmail...

Perineum Ripper 08-17-2019 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14397892)
who said they are?

you are speculating

So you have no idea where the information is coming from, but 100% believe this mysterious info?

SAUTO 08-17-2019 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14397892)
who said they are?

you are speculating

ROFL that's what they were insinuating by posting the thank you e mall. Dumbass

-King- 08-17-2019 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14397869)
Child support

But she wouldn't have to use extortion to get that...

-King- 08-17-2019 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14397888)
i have no idea who leaked what

you want to choose the flimsiest speculative points to stand on

OF COUSRE it's not that you, king pussy, and the others like you haven't done that all offseason, is it?

LMAO

how'd that work out for you?

How did what work out for me? I never said he was guilty or should be cut so...

FAX 08-17-2019 11:12 AM

If the feds are going to make a case against The Espinal Gang, they need written evidence - since recorded threats often don't impress prosecutors if they aren't entirely specific. That means the FBI needs emails or texts or letters pasted together with words from periodicals which clearly spell out the blackmail terms.

There's another way to get there, though. They could try to prove a conspiracy to defraud which is the more likely crime in this case. If Sergio & Co. discussed (in writing) the idea of ruining Tyreek's reputation with false accusations if he didn't comply with their demands, that would probably be enough to bring charges ... assuming, of course, that they followed through on at least some of their threats.

The fact that Baby Mama refused to meet with the NFL is telling, IMO. If she was squeaky clean, one would think she would be glad to tell her side of the story.

FAX

-King- 08-17-2019 11:15 AM

So if her family was extorting Tyreek, why were they going to court together and walking out holding hands?

SAUTO 08-17-2019 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14397896)
But she wouldn't have to use extortion to get that...

We both understand that, but I'm sure we also understand what the words extortion and blackmail mean.

These guys obviously don't.

SAUTO 08-17-2019 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14397898)
If the feds are going to make a case against The Espinal Gang, they need written evidence - since recorded threats often don't impress prosecutors if they aren't entirely specific. That means the FBI needs emails or texts or letters pasted together with words from periodicals which clearly spell out the blackmail terms.

There's another way to get there, though. They could try to prove a conspiracy to defraud which is the more likely crime in this case. If Sergio & Co. discussed (in writing) the idea of ruining Tyreek's reputation with false accusations if he didn't comply with their demands, that would probably be enough to bring charges ... assuming, of course, that they followed through on at least some of their threats.

The fact that Baby Mama refused to meet with the NFL is telling, IMO. If she was squeaky clean, one would think she would be glad to tell her side of the story.

FAX

On the other hand her not meeting with them quite possibly kept the meal ticket rolling... she could have easily met with them and stuck to her story (true or false) and who knows what the nfl does at that point.

Hammock Parties 08-17-2019 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14397895)
ROFL that's what they were insinuating by posting the thank you e mall. Dumbass

not at all

SAUTO 08-17-2019 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14397912)
not at all

Bullshit.

What was he doing then?

Hammock Parties 08-17-2019 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14397905)
We both understand that, but I'm sure we also understand what the words extortion and blackmail mean.

These guys obviously don't.

keep riding that high horse

it worked out for you

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac459 (Post 14397894)
So you have no idea where the information is coming from, but 100% believe this mysterious info?

1. I believe Marty. Never given me a reason not to.

2. When someone else says the same thing, I really believe him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14397914)
Bullshit.

What was he doing then?

Where do you think those precious Meredith Robinson DMs came from, smart guy?

-King- 08-17-2019 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14397898)

FAX

Yes the fact that she didn't meet with them is telling. But not in the way you think. Like I said before if she truly wanted to ruin him like you guys think she did, she could have easily taken the meeting and said wild shit about him. She could even go as far as saying he tried to kill her if she really wanted to ruin him do bad. So why didn't she?

Hammock Parties 08-17-2019 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14397923)
Yes the fact that she didn't meet with them is telling. But not in the way you think. Like I said before if she truly wanted to ruin him like you guys think she did, she could have easily taken the meeting and said wild shit about him. She could even go as far as saying he tried to kill her if she really wanted to ruin him do bad. So why didn't she?

Because she is an idiot who already ran her stupid yap too much and finally realized she was just going to make it worse.

Anything she said akin to what you posted would probably have resulted in riotous laughter. No one believes her. Everyone, at this point, knows she is a habitual liar.

FAX 08-17-2019 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14397906)
On the other hand her not meeting with them quite possibly kept the meal ticket rolling... she could have easily met with them and stuck to her story (true or false) and who knows what the nfl does at that point.

Exactly, Mr. SAUTO ...

She could have gone in there and said this whole thing was a tempest in a teapot and Tyreek was innocent of all the despicable claims made against him, etc., etc.

Had she done that, it would have been potentially helpful to Tyreek and for her and her children, right? She certainly would have nothing to lose.

But she chose not to (according to the NFL). One wonders why ...

Perhaps she wanted to avoid the stress due to late-term-pregnancy health concerns. But other than that, there isn't a single scenario I can think of that would preclude her from making a statement like that to Lisa Friel.

I can, however, imagine any number of reasons why she wouldn't want to be confronted by a former DV investigator and ex-prosecutor for the SDNY.

FAX

Sassy Squatch 08-17-2019 11:39 AM

Yeah, Marty really isn't the most reliable source. That ridiculous trailer park home really makes me question just how much he actually checks the validity of info provided to him. Sure seems like he just takes everything that fits the narrative he wants to be true and runs with it.

SAUTO 08-17-2019 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14397918)
Where do you think those precious Meredith Robinson DMs came from, smart guy?

Him. Is that even a question?

But he threw those out all along. When people questioned the FBI stuff he threw out the thank you email...

SAUTO 08-17-2019 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14397916)
keep riding that high horse

it worked out for you

Nothing didn't work out for me.

I wasnt giving opinions...

Hammock Parties 08-17-2019 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 14397931)
That ridiculous trailer park home really makes me question just how much he actually checks the validity of info provided to him.

Marty had nothing to do with that. Five people contributed to that story. We ****ed up, not him.

This was already explained to you.

Hammock Parties 08-17-2019 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14397934)
But he threw those out all along.

No he didn't. Those weren't public until we made them public.

SAUTO 08-17-2019 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14397936)
Marty had nothing to do with that. Five people contributed to that story. We ****ed up, not him.

ROFL.

RealSNR 08-17-2019 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14397861)

I don't know. I'm just saying in general that Tyreek good and we had multiple sources before the NFL said they had nothing

SAUTO 08-17-2019 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14397938)
No he didn't. Those weren't public until we made them public.

Dude...dms from meredith and her son were put on here by that guy all along.

Hammock Parties 08-17-2019 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14397939)
ROFL.

I'm not sure why this is funny.

But you want to blame someone, blame me. Someone found that, and I got way too over-zealous about including it. I should have done a better job, as I had final edit.

Anyway, he good, so it all worked out.

Sassy Squatch 08-17-2019 11:45 AM

Quote:

Sure, but that raises serious questions to the validity of everything else he's involved in. If that type of crap gets through the cracks, what other blatantly false info has and he just didn't bother to check the validity.

Perineum Ripper 08-17-2019 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14397917)
1. I believe Marty. Never given me a reason not to.

2. When someone else says the same thing, I really believe him.

Marty is also the guy who said Tyreek met with the NFL and nobody else in the world knew about it. Then when the NFL actually met with him, everyone was talking about it. Why is a little league coach across the country the only guy who knew about this meeting?

Marty also seemed convinced that the crazy lady was using Hill to pay for her Dad’s house in Oklahoma. Then after 5 minutes random people on the internet showed that to be completely bullshit.

If you want to 100% believe your friend, that’s fine. He has given lots of other people reason to question him, that aren’t his friend. So to act like you don’t understand why other people question him is the funny part to me. Even more so when FBI is going after them, but nobody can prove it cause they can’t comment.

Hammock Parties 08-17-2019 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 14397943)
Sure, but that raises serious questions to the validity of everything else he's involved in. If that type of crap gets through the cracks, what other blatantly false info has and he just didn't bother to check the validity.

This isn't his fulltime job. He's a family man.

This is the first time all these parties got together. The people who found this erroneous piece of information and decided it should be included are not part of the things he's involved in or has been involved in.

And, as I said, I had final edit. You want to blame someone? Blame me. I'm a known jackass with a reputation for doing dumb shit.

Marty, not so much.

Chill.

Hammock Parties 08-17-2019 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac459 (Post 14397948)
Marty also seemed convinced that the crazy lady was using Hill to pay for her Dad’s house in Oklahoma.

Wrong. Your lack of reading comprehension is horrid. This was never in the story.

-King- 08-17-2019 12:05 PM

Quote:

You just proved his point ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

-King- 08-17-2019 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14397956)
Wrong. Your lack of reading comprehension is horrid. This was never in the story.

Yes it was, and you even posted a screenshot of a missed mortgage payment as proof they needed help paying for the house.

Hammock Parties 08-17-2019 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14397965)
You just proved his point ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I did not.

As for you, you've never had one.

King Pussy.

The worst poster on Chiefsplanet in the 2019 offseason.

Hammock Parties 08-17-2019 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14397969)
Yes it was, and you even posted a screenshot of a missed mortgage payment as proof they needed help paying for the house.

I did.

They did.

But it wasn't a goddamn house in Oklahoma, moron. And Reek was never paying for it.

We didn't post the rest of the evidence because it was a matter of private record.

I've seen it. They are broke-ass deadbeats. They couldn't pay for an $80,000 house.

Losers. That tried to hit up a winner.

**** 'em.

And **** you.

-King- 08-17-2019 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14397970)
I did not.

As for you, you've never had one.

King Pussy.

The worst poster on Chiefsplanet in the 2019 offseason.

So can you explain how 610 and the NFL got the full audio tape? Cause it would seem like only 3 people would have had the full tape. Chrystal, her friend who gave the tape to kctv5 and KCTV5. Unless you think her friend or kctv5 suddenly grew a conscious, it would seem to leave only Chrystal as the one who gave them the full audio tape.

-King- 08-17-2019 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14397971)
I did.

They did.

But it wasn't a goddamn house in Oklahoma, moron. And Reek was never paying for it.

We didn't post the rest of the evidence because it was a matter of private record.

I've seen it. They are broke-ass deadbeats. They couldn't pay for an $80,000 house.

Losers. That tried to hit up a winner.

**** 'em.

And **** you.

You're willing to put out what the nurse that treated her in 2014 said and possibly cause her to be investigated for HIPPA violations, but you're not willing to provide "evidence" of missed house payments of the house in Kansas? Despite you already providing "evidence" of missed house payments in Oklahoma? Makes sense.

Can you explain how the extortion worked in this case? What did they threaten him with in order to get the money?

Hammock Parties 08-17-2019 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14397980)
you're not willing to provide "evidence" of missed house payments of the house in Kansas?

Despite you already providing "evidence" of missed house payments in Oklahoma? Makes sense.

Nobody ever said anything about house payments in kansas or oklahoma. LMAO

Literally not mentioned one time.

You are really confused.

Or just trolling.

Shitty trolling based on confusion I guess.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-17-2019 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14397773)

Why bother? It's going to be the same shit every thread with that guy. Things that are obvious to 99.9% of the world just zip right over his head.

The difference between him and Donger? (well, besides the intelligence, of course ) Donger knows when to step back.

Hammock Parties 08-17-2019 12:50 PM

A 30 for 30 about all of this with Michael Irvin interviewing Tyreek Hill...that would be must-see TV.

Naptown Chief 08-17-2019 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -QUEEN- (Post 14397980)
I LIKE HAVING BOTH HOLES STUFFED WITH MASSIVE COCK! CHOCOLATE PIE? PFFT, I LIKE THAT CREAMPIE!!! :drool:

:eek:

Naptown Chief 08-17-2019 01:22 PM

I'm just joshing you! Sheesh!

-King- 08-17-2019 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14397991)
Nobody ever said anything about house payments in kansas or oklahoma. LMAO

Literally not mentioned one time.

You are really confused.

Or just trolling.

Shitty trolling based on confusion I guess.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14397890)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14344985)
LMAO

Apparently the Espinals can't make a house payment to save their lives.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14342851)
This is what happened.

Twice.

2014: HE HIT ME!!!

2019: MY BABY!!!A

Tyreek's only sin is staying with this girl, which h did out of wanting to do the right thing - to be a father, and to stay with the woman he fathered a child with.

Tyreek tried to do the right thing.

He did.

He tried so ****ing hard. I've heard he was making house payments for her mother.

And all he wanted to do was ball out and play video games. And, per her own words, that wasn't good enough for her. Heard she was completely insecure and didn't like it when he would go hang out with friends and not include her and **** knows what else.

And he just had enough of this dumb bitch one day.

And he tried to move on.

And they tried to **** him over again.

AND THE GODDAMN MEDIA HELPED THIS TIME

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14344472)
Guys.

We have a smoking gun on the misrouted payments info Marty was told.

Crystal was using Hill's last name.

WE HAVE PROOF.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14344497)

-King- 08-17-2019 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naptown Chief (Post 14398031)
:eek:

You ok bro? Need someone to talk to?

Hammock Parties 08-17-2019 01:37 PM

that's great bro

i see nothing about house payments in kansas or oklahoma

try harder next time

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-17-2019 01:40 PM

Don't they realize we ALWAYS win this shit? Oh well.

-King- 08-17-2019 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14398048)
that's great bro

i see nothing about house payments in kansas or oklahoma

try harder next time

The Espinals were having tyreek pay for a house in another state they didn't even live in? Damn that's pimp!

Hammock Parties 08-17-2019 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14398059)
The Espinals were having tyreek pay for a house in another state they didn't even live in? Damn that's pimp!

jesus dude...you really have no idea what you are talking about

the espinals didn't even live in kansas

Pasta Little Brioni 08-17-2019 02:23 PM

Does king wake up every damn morning with the intent of douching up a thread with blatant contrarian BS???

Pasta Little Brioni 08-17-2019 02:24 PM

...BUT that is absolute fail by marty even if you screwed up. Seems like a throw shit at the wall and when something sticks...LOOK AT MEEEEEEEE!

-King- 08-17-2019 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14398074)
jesus dude...you really have no idea what you are talking about

the espinals didn't even live in kansas

They lived in Oklahoma right? Or what state did they live in? The house payment stuff still applies regardless of the state.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-17-2019 02:52 PM

He dropped the ball on the story. Can't claim the wins without owning the failures...

Chief Roundup 08-17-2019 02:58 PM

Is there any real proof of the extortion/blackmail accusations?
No I haven't followed that side of this much.
No speculation BS real proof!
If not this seems like the same thing that the "media" did to Tyreek with the information that was provided by Brooke and or KCTV5.

FAX 08-17-2019 03:01 PM

It is well established by now that The Espinal Gang has a series of hideouts located throughout the Midwest and parts of Texas.

The merciless cruelty of forcing a football player to pay for the lairs used by the same gang that is extorting you is inconceivable in its barbaric audacity.

FAX

SAUTO 08-17-2019 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14398051)
Don't they realize we ALWAYS win this shit? Oh well.

The next time you win something will be the first.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-17-2019 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14398195)
The next time you win something will be the first.

LMAO

Will you "nee" yourself in the nuts and film it when we do? AGAIN???

Cause' that'd be funnier than Vic Fangio pretending to be a professional head football coach.

SAUTO 08-17-2019 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14398198)
LMAO

Will you "nee" yourself in the nuts and film it when we do? AGAIN???

Cause' that'd be funnier than Vic Fangio pretending to be a professional head football coach.

WTF are you talking about?