ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU So Bill Self knew . . . . ? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318214)

TomBarndtsTwin 10-15-2018 02:56 PM

So Bill Self knew . . . . ?

So Coach Self knew about Adidas paying players to come to Kansas??

Article on ESPN.com front page:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...sa-recruitment

Another new article from ESPN:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...oach-bill-self

Sassy Squatch 10-15-2018 02:58 PM

Well, that's not good.

Spott 10-15-2018 03:01 PM

He's got no one but himself to blame...

smithandrew051 10-15-2018 03:04 PM

You’d have to be pretty naive to assume any top program (at the very least) is completely clean. Why would a kid with no true allegiance to any university no go to one that’s going to get them paid right away?

dirk digler 10-15-2018 03:05 PM

Those texts are pretty damning. Will KU fire him?

TLO 10-15-2018 03:14 PM

Uh oh.

Pitt Gorilla 10-15-2018 03:16 PM

I don't think anyone REALLY believed he didn't know. Nobody is that stupid/naive.

bowener 10-15-2018 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 13820500)
You’d have to be pretty naive to assume any top program (at the very least) is completely clean. Why would a kid with no true allegiance to any university no go to one that’s going to get them paid right away?

I lived in Lawrence for 3 years and there was one incident that was particularly upsetting that never seemed to get out of the city limits. A 16-year-old girl was under the influence of drugs and alcohol and reported being raped by one or two basketball players. Nothing came of it, and everybody in town just pretended not to know anything about it, with some going out of their way to make fun of the minor.

I worked in the service industry at the time and can't name the number of stories we would all hear from our counterparts up and down Mass St about bball players getting away with ****ed up shit.

Sassy Squatch 10-15-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 13820536)
I don't think anyone REALLY believed he didn't know. Nobody is that stupid/naive.

Sucks that this Gassnola fellow is a moron and got Self caught red handed.

ptlyon 10-15-2018 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13820543)
Sucks that this Gassnola fellow is a moron and got Self caught red handed.

No it isn't

carcosa 10-15-2018 03:27 PM

**** the NCAA tho

BWillie 10-15-2018 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 13820537)
I lived in Lawrence for 3 years and there was one incident that was particularly upsetting that never seemed to get out of the city limits. A 16-year-old girl was under the influence of drugs and alcohol and reported being raped by one or two basketball players. Nothing came of it, and everybody in town just pretended not to know anything about it, with some going out of their way to make fun of the minor.

I worked in the service industry at the time and can't name the number of stories we would all hear from our counterparts up and down Mass St about bball players getting away with ****ed up shit.

:shake:

:facepalm:

Prison Bitch 10-15-2018 03:42 PM

Quote:

Did you graduate college and if so, from where?

BWillie 10-15-2018 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 13820573)
**** the NCAA tho

What did the NCAA do? Enforce their rules? They have to clean up the mess that the NBA and NFL create by their idiotic discriminatory rules. I have no idea how the 19 year old rule is even in place. The NBA knowingly is forcing kids to go to college and to use the NCAA as their free cost to them minor league system.

People shit on the NCAA and I'm tired of it. Nobody is forcing these kids to do anything. They know all the rules before they show up. Don't want to play by the rules? Fine. Do what Mitchell Robinson did - sit out. Or do what lots of kids did - go play in Europe for a year. Stop ****ing whining about the NCAA. The NCAA has to deal with this shit. Let me assure you - the NCAA would love nothing more than to NOT have to deal with these Top 30 kids who are always involved in back alley agent, AAU and shoe company deals. Less work for them to try to investigate stuff.

jjjayb 10-15-2018 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 13820502)
Those texts are pretty damning. Will KU fire him?

So this is damning?

Quote:

Former Adidas consultant T.J. Gassnola testified in federal court Monday that he didn't believe that Kansas Jayhawks coach Bill Self and assistant coach Kurtis Townsend were aware he was facilitating money from the sneaker company to the parents or guardians of high-profile recruits to ensure they signed with the Jayhawks.

But text messages between Gassnola, Self and Townsend presented by defense attorneys on Monday indicated the Kansas coaches were at least aware of Gassnola's involvement in the Jayhawks' recruitment of current player Silvio De Sousa, a native of Angola.
Nowhere in the article does it say that Self or KU knew they were paying the kids. None of the texts show that either. Tell me how those texts are "damning". :rolleyes:

Sassy Squatch 10-15-2018 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjayb (Post 13820625)
So this is damning?

Nowhere in the article does it say that Self or KU knew they were paying the kids. None of the texts show that either. Tell me how those texts are "damning". :rolleyes:

Did you read the full article?

Self responded: "I'm happy with Adidas. Just got to get a couple real guys."

Gassnola replied: "In my mind, it's KU, bill self. Everyone else fall into line. Too [expletive] bad. That's what's right for Adidas basketball. And I know I am RIGHT. The more you win, have lottery pics [sic] and you happy. That's how it should work in my mind."

Self responded: "That's how ur works. At UNC and Duke." Gassnola replied at Kentucky as well.

"I promise you I got this," Gassnola wrote. "I have never let you down. Except Dyondre lol. We will get it right."

wazu 10-15-2018 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13820634)

Gassnola replied: "In my mind, it's KU, bill self. Everyone else fall into line. Too [expletive] bad. That's what's right for Adidas basketball. And I know I am RIGHT. The more you win, have lottery pics [sic] and you happy. That's how it should work in my mind."

Self responded: "That's how ur works. At UNC and Duke." Gassnola replied at Kentucky as well.

"I promise you I got this," Gassnola wrote. "I have never let you down. Except Dyondre lol. We will get it right."

Maybe he was just telling the players how great KU is and he’s really believable as a third party perspective.

Mr_Tomahawk 10-15-2018 03:54 PM

Quote:

So where did he say he was paying them?

Titty Meat 10-15-2018 03:58 PM

Lock him up

Imon Yourside 10-15-2018 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 13820641)

In Haters minds.

BWillie 10-15-2018 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 13820641)

Well, he didn't. But there shouldn't be much of a reason the Head Coach of Kansas should be talking to Adidas about recruiting as SPECIFIC player. I hope the NCAA bans apparel contracts. Each schoolnt have have the ability to have a contract of their own - unless they don't want to be in the NCAA.

ROYC75 10-15-2018 04:01 PM

It doesn't say it, but the public's perception is that it happened.

jjjayb 10-15-2018 04:01 PM

Quote:

I did read the full article. I'll say this again, because you seem a little slow. NOWHERE in the article does it talk about paying players. Not one of the texts talks about paying players. They talk about recruiting players. It's not against the rules or improper to recruit them. It's illegal to pay them. Which none of these "damning" texts talk about.

Mr_Tomahawk 10-15-2018 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13820652)
Well, he didn't. But there shouldn't be much of a reason the Head Coach of Kansas should be talking to Adidas about recruiting as SPECIFIC player. I hope the NCAA bans apparel contracts. Each school should have have the ability to have a contract of their own - unless they don't want to be in the NCAA.

Stopped reading at “he didn’t”.

Imon Yourside 10-15-2018 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 13820659)
It doesn't say it, but the public's perception is that it happened.

Yes the public perception is that it happens everywhere, not sure this does anything but confirm that. Shady? yes illegal? no

Eleazar 10-15-2018 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13820614)
What did the NCAA do? Enforce their rules? They have to clean up the mess that the NBA and NFL create by their idiotic discriminatory rules. I have no idea how the 19 year old rule is even in place. The NBA knowingly is forcing kids to go to college and to use the NCAA as their free cost to them minor league system.

People shit on the NCAA and I'm tired of it. Nobody is forcing these kids to do anything. They know all the rules before they show up. Don't want to play by the rules? Fine. Do what Mitchell Robinson did - sit out. Or do what lots of kids did - go play in Europe for a year. Stop ****ing whining about the NCAA. The NCAA has to deal with this shit. Let me assure you - the NCAA would love nothing more than to NOT have to deal with these Top 30 kids who are always involved in back alley agent, AAU and shoe company deals. Less work for them to try to investigate stuff.

Yep. It's not like these players, who all know what's permissible and what isn't, have no alternative but to come to the NCAA and try to cheat the system. But there are still plenty of them who are willing to jeopardize their careers and choose a school based on a few easy bucks under the table now.

And there are plenty of boosters and sponsors willing to try to cheat the system to get them there, because the chances of anything major happening are so low.

The coaches being in on the whole thing isn't surprising, they just weren't betting on an FBI investigation and wiretaps and whatall to catch them.

Eleazar 10-15-2018 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjayb (Post 13820661)
I did read the full article. I'll say this again, because you seem a little slow. NOWHERE in the article does it talk about paying players. Not one of the texts talks about paying players. They talk about recruiting players. It's not against the rules or improper to recruit them. It's illegal to pay them. Which none of these "damning" texts talk about.

Yeah. I'm sure that's what they were talking about. ROFL

TambaBerry 10-15-2018 04:04 PM

I love the KU haters reading more into this then necessary

Buehler445 10-15-2018 04:04 PM

Yeah I didn’t see anything that implied he knew about money.

I mean. Yeah. He knows. But I don’t see anything that says he knew.

DJ's left nut 10-15-2018 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 13820669)

Yep.

It would be remarkably naive to believe he didn't know. At the same time, there's nothing in those texts that establish to any appreciable degree that he did.

That's a nothingburger.

jjjayb 10-15-2018 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 13820667)
Yeah. I'm sure that's what they were talking about. ROFL

Laugh all you want, but the texts are right there in black and white. Read them and let me know when you get to the part about paying players. I sure couldn't find it. Not only did I not see that but I did see this:

Quote:

Gassnola testified in federal court Monday that he didn't believe that Kansas Jayhawks coach Bill Self and assistant coach Kurtis Townsend were aware he was facilitating money from the sneaker company to the parents or guardians of high-profile recruits to ensure they signed with the Jayhawks.

Couch-Potato 10-15-2018 04:13 PM

So...?

BWillie 10-15-2018 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjayb (Post 13820688)
Laugh all you want, but the texts are right there in black and white. Read them and let me know when you get to the part about paying players. I sure couldn't find it. Not only did I not see that but I did see this:

In this day and age - you and I both know - you don't have to actually be guilty anymore. You just have to appear possibly guilty. And these text messages are a horrible horrible look and this is very damaging to KU and it's brand.

Imon Yourside 10-15-2018 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13820715)
In this day and age - you and I both know - you don't have to actually be guilty anymore. You just have to appear possibly guilty. And these text messages are a horrible horrible look and this is very damaging to KU and it's brand.

So you want Self fired over this?

T-post Tom 10-15-2018 04:21 PM

Money is NEVER mentioned. Shoe company reps will get bounced. Unless additional info is uncovered, there's nothing indictable here for KU. Sorry KU haters, not gonna happen.

Pitt Gorilla 10-15-2018 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 13820680)
Yep.

It would be remarkably naive to believe he didn't know. At the same time, there's nothing in those texts that establish to any appreciable degree that he did.

That's a nothingburger.

What is with this use of “ burger”? I saw 40 burger yesterday and it didn’t make sense either.

BWillie 10-15-2018 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 13820719)

I get that this stuff goes on. I get every coach should know that this happens. But Self needs to be as far away from this as possible. Have a designated contact outside of the program - have him advise Self personally - NOT OVER A ****ING CELL PHONE and not on text message.

T-post Tom 10-15-2018 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 13820662)
Stopped reading at “he didn’t”.

:clap:

Old Dog 10-15-2018 04:24 PM

Hell, everyone KNOWS, but proving it is entirely different (for now).

Sassy Squatch 10-15-2018 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 13820719)

For something that clearly goes on at all the other top end College Basketball schools?

Eleazar 10-15-2018 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 13820733)
Hell, everyone KNOWS, but proving it is entirely different (for now).

Some of the folks who know what Self knew might be facing jail time. Be a shame if any of them rolled.

Imon Yourside 10-15-2018 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13820738)
For something that clearly goes on at all the other top end College Basketball schools?

Exactly

Eleazar 10-15-2018 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13820738)

"We aren't the first corrupt program so all corruption should be ignored" doesn't actually fly in the real world.

jjjayb 10-15-2018 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13820715)

No, the texts aren't damaging. People are having knee jerk reactions to click bait titles. SELF NEW!!!!! He knew what? That Adidas was trying to help get players to come to KU? Of course they were. They're an Adidas school. I'd be surprised if they didn't try to convince players to go to an Adidas school. There is nothing improper about that.

Adidas PAYING players to go to Adidas schools? Completely different story. And from that article, there is NOTHING showing that Bill Self or Kansas knew about Adidas paying players. There is nothing damning or incriminating in those texts. Of all the texts they have between Self and Gasnola. NONE of them talk about paying players or their families. Gasnola even testified under oath that Self didn't know.

If anything, I think this should help Self rather than hurt him. For months there's been inuendo about this. Now we have their texts and they don't show anything to support the inuendo that Self knew Adidas was paying players, AND Gasnola testified under oath that Self didn't know. Again, the click bait title isn't supported by what's in the article.

dirk digler 10-15-2018 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjayb (Post 13820625)
So this is damning?

You are correct Self didn't text pay the guy but we are talking about Bill Self texting the same guy that was getting\paying players for Pitino asking him if we are good in regards to a player.

Then they had a phone conversation that lasted 5-6 minutes where no one can recall what they talked about it.

He then admitted he paid 2 KU players\families money.

But you are probably right Self had no idea, how naive are you?

Imon Yourside 10-15-2018 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 13820744)
"We aren't the first corrupt program so all corruption should be ignored" doesn't actually fly in the real world.

Your hate is a known factor here, carry on.

T-post Tom 10-15-2018 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjayb (Post 13820747)
No, the texts aren't damaging. People are having knee jerk reactions to click bait titles. SELF NEW!!!!! He knew what? That Adidas was trying to help get players to come to KU? Of course they were. They're an Adidas school. I'd be surprised if they didn't try to convince players to go to an Adidas school. There is nothing improper about that.

Adidas PAYING players to go to Adidas schools? Completely different story. And from that article, there is NOTHING showing that Bill Self or Kansas knew about Adidas paying players. There is nothing damning or incriminating in those texts.

Yeppers. :clap:

DrunkBassGuitar 10-15-2018 04:30 PM

Recruiting is shady AF and everyone probably knew...but there's a ton of room for plausible deniability in those texts.

Personally IDGAF, pay players, I don't care. If you're good enough to get paid a ton of money to play basketball or football or xbox or whatever, you should get paid.

Prison Bitch 10-15-2018 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 13820750)

Pretty sure he's the doosh who claimed Talib would be an NFL bust, "too slow"

Lollers

MAG 10-15-2018 04:32 PM

He definitely knew, idk how anyone can deny that. But I doubt there will be enough evidence to have anything come from it

Sassy Squatch 10-15-2018 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 13820744)

Meh. College athletes getting paid some of what they're worth just doesn't really bother me. I do feel bad that Selfs guy got caught so knee deep in shit that his name and text conversations are being brought up in court and used as evidence. That sucks.

Imon Yourside 10-15-2018 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 13820757)
Pretty sure he's the doosh who claimed Talib would be an NFL bust, "too slow"

Lollers

You would think after so long not being their rivals they might ease a bit on the hate, nopes. I've forgotten that we ever played them regularly Orange Bowl notwithstanding.

bdj23 10-15-2018 04:50 PM

Quote:

My brother used to be a bouncer at the Cave. Always told me he wanted to beat the Morris' twins asses.

TEX4Chiefs 10-15-2018 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 13820740)
Some of the folks who know what Self knew might be facing jail time. Be a shame if any of them rolled.

Says the Mizzou fan who still believes Ricky Clemmons was "framed". Raiderfan

-King- 10-15-2018 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13820614)

Drop the rule that players can't get paid by 3rd parties. That's should be easy enough for the NCAA to do.
Posted via Mobile Device

BWillie 10-15-2018 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13820951)
Drop the rule that players can't get paid by 3rd parties. That's should be easy enough for the NCAA to do.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes - that is what I would do if I was the NCAA. I'd cap it - and tax it. But the NCAA is free to run their organization the way they see fit IMO.

-King- 10-15-2018 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13820954)
Yes - that is what I would do if I was the NCAA. I'd cap it - and tax it. But the NCAA is free to run their organization the way they see fit IMO.

Why cap it and tax it? If some car dealership wants to give a player 50k, let them. If the player wants to get endorsements and hire an agent/financial manager, let them. Why does the ncaa have to get involved at all?
Posted via Mobile Device

BWillie 10-15-2018 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13820975)
Why cap it and tax it? If some car dealership wants to give a player 50k, let them. If the player wants to get endorsements and hire an agent/financial manager, let them. Why does the ncaa have to get involved at all?
Posted via Mobile Device

Well, because then it won't be fair to mid major teams. Cap it at 100k. 99% of athletes won't get anything anyway - but it would be a huge advantage if it is out in the open for schools if it was unlimited. And tax it because if you don't - it's money laundering.

Mr_Tomahawk 10-15-2018 06:32 PM

Sean Miller is still coaching...

Nuff said.

Pablo 10-15-2018 06:37 PM

If he gets canned from KU I think he has a good chance at the Nub football job. Can't do any worse than Frost has.

Buehler445 10-15-2018 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 13821045)
Sean Miller is still coaching...

Nuff said.

Yep.

Al Bundy 10-15-2018 06:40 PM

He absolutely knew what was going on, just like he kept the Morris boys out of jail more than once.

Kiimo 10-15-2018 06:41 PM

Man Al Bundy what an insider source you are

-King- 10-15-2018 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13821022)
Well, because then it won't be fair to mid major teams. Cap it at 100k. 99% of athletes won't get anything anyway - but it would be a huge advantage if it is out in the open for schools if it was unlimited. And tax it because if you don't - it's money laundering.

How is it not fair for mid majors? Players would still be able to earn money there.

And plus, if it was about fairness we shouldn't allow schools to have hundred million dollar facilities either. All schools should have the same facilities and there should also be a cap on how much coaches earn, etc.

And players would still have to report it as income and get taxed by the government so why should they get taxed by the NCAA also?
Posted via Mobile Device

TribalElder 10-15-2018 07:21 PM

wait the beaks are cheats

is water still wet too?

Pants 10-15-2018 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 13820669)

Exactly.

There's plausible deniability, but, maaaaannn... LMAO It sure doesn't look good.

I think it does look pretty good for KU that Billy never played and that Deandre went to 'Zona, where we know for a fact he got paid $100k.

BWillie 10-15-2018 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13821066)
How is it not fair for mid majors? Players would still be able to earn money there.

And plus, if it was about fairness we shouldn't allow schools to have hundred million dollar facilities either. All schools should have the same facilities and there should also be a cap on how much coaches earn, etc.

And players would still have to report it as income and get taxed by the government so why should they get taxed by the NCAA also?
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm not saying get taxed by NCAA. Just in general - that is part of the issue here. Taxman not getting their dough.

Kansas has way more wealthy boosters than say - College of Charelston or something.

OKchiefs 10-15-2018 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 13820750)

So stating obvious facts is being a hater? Whether they can actually prove beyond a reasonable doubt is not clear, but it's obvious to anyone who isn't a complete homer that a lot of shady and likely illegal (against NCAA rules) activities have been going on at a number of NCAA schools, including Kansas. You don't have to be a hater to know that Kansas has a long history of breaking the rules and getting away with it.

KC_Connection 10-15-2018 07:55 PM

There's no smoking gun here. Self and the other coaches can still easily maintain plausible deniability. KU will be fine.

But yeah, of course Self knows. All the coaches at this program (and all the programs) know how this game is played and all have no problem reaping the benefits of it. Such is NCAA D1 basketball.

Sassy Squatch 10-15-2018 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OKchiefs (Post 13821231)
So stating obvious facts is being a hater? Whether they can actually prove beyond a reasonable doubt is not clear, but it's obvious to anyone who isn't a complete homer that a lot of shady and likely illegal (against NCAA rules) activities have been going on at a number of NCAA schools, including Kansas. You don't have to be a hater to know that Kansas has a long history of breaking the rules and getting away with it.

You're either breaking rules or extremely lucky to be that successful for that long.

KC_Connection 10-15-2018 08:00 PM

Quote:

Damn, that 100K payday might have stopped us from another title. Nike spends the big bucks.

Buehler445 10-15-2018 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13821255)
You're either breaking rules or extremely lucky to be that successful for that long.

They're all breaking the rules. Hell tiny ass schools break the rules.

ROYC75 10-15-2018 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 13820668)

It's kinda like them trying to put a square peg in a round hole. They know it will work if they can trim the edges but finally realize they don't have the tools to do it and want to bitch about it.

Prison Bitch 10-15-2018 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 13821053)
If he gets canned from KU I think he has a good chance at the Nub football job. Can't do any worse than Frost has.

"I love to coach basketball but uh but uh, it's time to restore the orrrrder"

RaidersOftheCellar 10-15-2018 08:52 PM

I think anyone that follows the sport should be aware that this is how it works. And that's everywhere. High level players have a price. Coaches like Self can avoid any direct negotiations and allow the shoe reps to handle the dirty work. Only desperate idiots like Sean Miller or small-timers facilitate anything themselves.

I'm sure some of these coaches don't approve of this. But the alternative is watching Kentucky and Duke get every high profile recruit (which they basically do anyway). Then termination for not keeping up. Catch-22.

What cracks me up are the holier than thou moron fans of schools like Kentucky who actually believe their players aren't paid.

Imon Yourside 10-15-2018 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OKchiefs (Post 13821231)

That limb your standing on is about to break, might want to head for something more sturdy.

Eleazar 10-15-2018 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX4Chiefs (Post 13820870)
Says the Mizzou fan who still believes Ricky Clemmons was "framed". Raiderfan

I don't really follow basketball and I don't even remember what he got in trouble for, but I'm certain I never proclaimed his innocence.

Demonpenz 10-15-2018 11:56 PM

Death Penalty.

redfan 10-16-2018 07:11 AM

Why does college basketball have to be this way? School pride? The spirit of competition? Profit? We already have a pro league and a dev league.

King_Chief_Fan 10-16-2018 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 13820668)

it is kind of like hearing KU homers saying "so, what is the big deal?"