ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Blake Bortles > Alex Smith (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=313245)

carcosa 01-14-2018 03:30 PM

Blake Bortles > Alex Smith

He made clutch throws downfield in the 2nd half to protect the lead and win despite his defense struggling. He has a 100% lifetime playoff win percentage. He is better than Alex Smith!

Thank you!!!

Shag 01-14-2018 03:31 PM

Yeah, but his defense gave up a 21 point lead! I've been led to believe there's no way to win in that scenario...

eDave 01-14-2018 03:32 PM

OMG. Shuuuut uuuuuup.

Easy 6 01-14-2018 03:32 PM

He is the anti-Smith... awful in the first half, nails in the second

St. Patty's Fire 01-14-2018 03:32 PM

Bortles has 2 wins in the playoffs this year

Smith has 1 wins in the playoffs in 5 years here

Bortles > Smith

TripleThreat 01-14-2018 03:32 PM

Lmfao... Why is everything always about alex smith, lmfao...

Whenever alex losses to an Eli, or a Brady, or anyone of those standards, its, GG the better QB always wins... Why is your thread not labeled, "the better qb won bortles > Big ben?"

Bortles rode his team, just like alex always rode ours, to an ez win today.... The better QB today between bortles/Big ben didnt win, and you come up with this shit thread???

The hypocrisy on this website is ****ing disgusting.

Edit: alice is practically not even on our team anymore, your ****ing obsessed with this guy lmfao

Pasta Little Brioni 01-14-2018 03:32 PM

PITTSBURGH is 0-8 with Ben when they throw it 34 times or more. Defense and running game are still valuable. All those yards though!!!

carcosa 01-14-2018 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnDONsey (Post 13361478)

Smith has 2 wins in the playoffs in 5 years here

Bortles > Smith

Smith only has 1 win here! LOL

St. Patty's Fire 01-14-2018 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 13361484)
Smith only has 1 win here! LOL

Mobile keyboard, i got fat finhers

Andnthank yuo for point that out to me!!

carcosa 01-14-2018 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleThreat (Post 13361481)

Whenever alex losses to an Eli, or a Brady, or anyone of those standards, its, GG the better QB always wins... Why is your thread not labeled, "the better qb won bortles > Big ben?"

Bortles rode his team, just like alex always rode ours, to an ez win today.... The better QB today between bortles/Big ben didnt win, and you come up with this shit thread???

Edit: alice is practically not even on our team anymore, your ****ing obsessed with this guy lmfao

Shut up bitch!!!

sedated 01-14-2018 03:36 PM

I think the trade market for Smith just shrank by 1 team.

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-14-2018 03:36 PM

Mahommes is the future, however, I don't think I saw one of Bortle's receivers drop a ball today...

GloucesterChief 01-14-2018 03:37 PM

Smith is anti-clutch in the playoffs.

Ming the Merciless 01-14-2018 03:39 PM

Some dudes are clutch

Some dudes arent

Reerun_KC 01-14-2018 03:39 PM

Quote:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...834b258833.jpg

ThaVirus 01-14-2018 03:40 PM

Prior to the game and into the 2nd quarter: "wish we had a defense like the Jag's".

Fast forward to the 4th quarter, that defense gave up 42 points.

Reerun_KC 01-14-2018 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 13361511)
I think the trade market for Smith just shrank by 1 team.

Never really thought Jacksonville was really in the mix for Smith. Not with that young team.

hitchief 01-14-2018 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 13361507)
Shut up bitch!!!

Cry much for such a big mouth?

Unless the win the SB the Jag's are drafting, trading for a qb or picking up one if FA.

Bortles is okay, but he has a great oline and rb and the can impose their will on the D unlike us. They ran the ball when they wanted to and didn't have to trick anybody while doing it. Made the play action so easy today it was pathetic. Plus the play calling was pretty good today by them esp. on that play action to the fullback, genius design on that play.

crazycoffey 01-14-2018 03:42 PM

Who was that backup CB for the jags? Nice play, better than Revis/Nelson/Gaines

Hammock Parties 01-14-2018 03:42 PM

Whatever you want to say about Blake Bortles, at least he's 2-0 with an elite defense.

Alex was 1-1....or maybe 2-2 if you count 2015.

threebag 01-14-2018 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 13361525)
Some dudes are clutch

Some dudes arent

Like your asshole, "sometimes it feels like a nut sometimes it don't" (you swallow)

Ming the Merciless 01-14-2018 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hitchief (Post 13361535)

Unless the win the SB the Jag's are drafting, trading for a qb or picking up one if FA.

Bortles is okay, but he has a great oline and rb and the can impose their will on the D unlike us. They ran the ball when they wanted to and didn't have to trick anybody while doing it. Made the play action so easy today it was pathetic. Plus the play calling was pretty good today by them esp. on that play action to the fullback, genius design on that play.

Impressive butthurt

You already made your Brownsplanet account?

dls6501 01-14-2018 03:44 PM

I dont believe Bortles > Smith at all.

However I also dont believe that the Jags will teade away anything for a marginal upgrade at QB.

BroncoDork 01-14-2018 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnDONsey (Post 13361478)

Smith has 1 wins in the playoffs in 5 years here

Bortles > Smith

Bortles has twice as many playoff wins in the past seven days than the Chiefs in the past 23 years.

Eleazar 01-14-2018 03:45 PM

Doug Peterson won a playoff game with Nick Foles

Doug Marrone won a playoff game with Blake Bortles

Andy Reid can’t win them with Alex Smith

Ming the Merciless 01-14-2018 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 13361540)
Like your asshole, "sometimes it feels like a nut sometimes it don't" (you swallow)

Haha @ that shitty joke

You literally don't know the difference between your mouth and your asshole any more

Either that or your asshole takes so much cum it has become self aware and learned how to swallow?

Reerun_KC 01-14-2018 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dls6501 (Post 13361548)
I dont believe Bortles > Smith at all.

However I also dont believe that the Jags will teade away anything for a marginal upgrade at QB.

Alex couldn’t of won in Pittsburgh regardless of what the defense did or didn’t do. History proves that as fact.

Ming the Merciless 01-14-2018 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 13361551)

Well let's be honest it's a low % chance no matter who calls the plays

I did the math already but it's less than 1% chance Alex can win a superbowl....unless he gets a 1st round bye, then it goes up a little....

Based on his 28% win rate

threebag 01-14-2018 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 13361556)
Haha @ that shitty joke

You literally don't know the difference between your mouth and your asshole any more

Either that or your asshole takes so much cum it has become self aware and learned how to swallow?

LMAO

gold_and_red 01-14-2018 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 13361551)
Doug Peterson won a playoff game with Nick Foles

Doug Marrone won a playoff game with Blake Bortles

Can Andy Reid win in the playoffs with Mahomes?

synthesis2 01-14-2018 03:51 PM

Not much of a fan of Smiths and I can't wait for Maho to take over.

With that said I think that Smith is a much better quarterback than Bortles. The Jags are my second fav. team and so I have watched a lot of their games this year and he is absolute garbage. You have to watch all the games to truly appreciate how bad he really is.

I get that their defense almost lost them the game today but if you put him on the Chiefs this year we would have been 6-10 at best.

I hope they do keep him and sign him to a stupid high contract and we wouldn't have to worry about the Jags anymore. If they tie up a lot of cap room in a D quarterback that's all good by me.

But Smith is leaps and bounds better. Not even close.... And I strongly dislike Smith

Ming the Merciless 01-14-2018 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold_and_red (Post 13361571)

Personally yes. He had a pretty decent win rate with mcnabb

arrwheader 01-14-2018 03:52 PM

Quote:

No Alex is still very much on this team until It’s announced.

Eleazar 01-14-2018 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold_and_red (Post 13361571)

Probably not, he has a losing record all time in the postseason and has lost what, six of his last seven

gold_and_red 01-14-2018 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 13361581)

Hoping that you are right. Disheartening to see these scrub teams and HCs coming from nowhere to win road playoff games.

Sandy Vagina 01-14-2018 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Servant_KC (Post 13361561)
Alex couldn’t of won in Pittsburgh regardless of what the defense did or didn’t do. History proves that as fact.

Not with the Chiefs' team, no. Penalties, drops, poor run game support, and typical butt****ery would have ensued. Oh, and key players around Smith being injured, of course.

Nope. Best for all to part ways. Smith will at least have a chance somewhere else... and KC can rebuild with their young hotshot.

Eleazar 01-14-2018 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 13361581)

Precisely, he’s still living off 2-3 seasons that were 15+ years ago

Ming the Merciless 01-14-2018 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 13361605)
Precisely, he’s still living off 2-3 seasons that were 15+ years ago

It was more than.2-3 seasons

It was like 11 playoff wins maybe?

Anyway , all Mahomes has to do is be better than mcnabb...and not scramble around & get hurt

Hammock Parties 01-14-2018 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina (Post 13361602)
Smith will at least have a chance somewhere else...

Smith will have no chance to win a playoff game, let alone a SB, ever again.

He had his BEST chance EVER here and he blew it.

He's now played with an elite offense and an elite defense...and blown it. Both times.

Just another cuck.

58-4ever 01-14-2018 03:58 PM

This is so dumb..

58-4ever 01-14-2018 03:59 PM

Alex would have scored 55 today.. IMO

In58men 01-14-2018 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 13361619)

ROFL

and he would have still lost bc Steelers scored over 24

TambaBerry 01-14-2018 04:02 PM

Quote:

You're a ****ing idiot dude, when the jaguars defense was letting the game slip the shit bag of a QB named Blake bortles went clutch mode and said nope not happening. When Alex Smith was in that same position he curled up in the fetal position and took a pounding

ChiefsCountry 01-14-2018 04:02 PM

All the Alexauls are pissed because their boo boo isn't going to a loaded team. Enjoy Cleveland you worthless ****s.

TripleThreat 01-14-2018 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13361615)

He's now played with an elite offense and an elite defense...and blown it. Both times.

Just another cuck.

100% agree..

Unless smith goes to Denver or Jax, his window is open, barring he goes to Arizona, and plays for 3-4 more years and arizona takes off with some hits from their drafts...

That being said, this thread is reeruned.

dls6501 01-14-2018 04:03 PM

Quote:

Bortles rode his team, just like alex always rode ours, to an ez win today.

LOL

carcosa 01-14-2018 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hitchief (Post 13361535)

Shut up bitch!!!

Pasta Little Brioni 01-14-2018 04:03 PM

Cuck daddy.

Still you gotta run the ball and play defense.

carcosa 01-14-2018 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleThreat (Post 13361631)
100% agree..

Unless smith goes to Denver or Jax, his window is open, barring he goes to Arizona, and plays for 3-4 more years and arizona takes off with some hits from their drafts...

That being said, this thread is reeruned.

Actually it's a really smart thread

Sandy Vagina 01-14-2018 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 13361629)
You're a ****ing idiot dude, when the jaguars defense was letting the game slip the shit bag of a QB named Blake bortles went clutch mode and said nope not happening. When Alex Smith was in that same position he curled up in the fetal position and took a pounding

That's not really fair. Smith made the passes to his backup TE and WR. They just didn't make the critical catches.

.. and Bortles had a solid run game to help him. Smith did not.

Baby Lee 01-14-2018 04:06 PM

Quote:

Stop making everything about Alex you Alexsexual-loving knob slobberer!!!

arrwheader 01-14-2018 04:07 PM

Quote:

Just another cuck.

This is the best statement you can possibly say about the Alex debate. He sucks so glad we are on our way to PM2. I swear if Reid keeps him around another year...

TripleThreat 01-14-2018 04:08 PM

Quote:

Lets pretend Bortles is alex smith... Cause I will critque him the EXACT same way I would if he was Alex.

How can you say Bortles went clutch mode??? Up by 7, and I am assuming your clutch consists of when they went up 14, then hit the FG afterwards to ice the game?

Lets go over it... Jax up by 7.... Bortles throws a check down to Yeldon... Nothing special or clutch about it. Any highschool QB could throw the ball 5 yards to the left and watch his RB make a 40 yard catch and run....

Afterwards jax calls a audible, and the entire PITT defense bites, because fournette has made them his bitch all day-long, so it completely opened up a easy ass 5 yards pass over the middle to the wide-open receiver. Am I missing something?

Oh yeah, Mike tomlin calling a bone-head on-side kick. Pittsburghs kicker blowing ass at the kick, also getting a 5 yard penalty on the play... Elite bortles goes 3 and out, while watching his kicker whose only missed 1 field goal all year, ice the game for his sorry ass 200 yard 1 TD performance on the day...

The one play people actually marveled about on here, was the complete 50/50 jump ball that bortles UNDER-THREW, because the DB was behind the WR, and the WR had to stop and turn around and catch the jump ball, bailing bortles out of a poorly underthrown-football.....

The only idiot here, is the one I am qouting.

threebag 01-14-2018 04:09 PM

Quote:

Just another cuck.

You don't have to sign your post. We can tell by the dumbass content.

TripleThreat 01-14-2018 04:10 PM

Quote:

Not a chance... Alex sucks vs pittsburgh. EVERY. TIME.

RealSNR 01-14-2018 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shag (Post 13361472)
Yeah, but his defense gave up a 21 point lead! I've been led to believe there's no way to win in that scenario...

First post is the end of the thread.

Your defense gives up points? GUESS WHAT YOUR JOB IS AS A QB.

Chiefs fans trying to justify this shit by talking mostly defense or "bad luck."

It's not "bad luck." If your QB isn't a ****ing pussy, you can win those games with 2+ TD leads.

Alex does not. He depends on the defense to make every ****ing stop. When they don't, he loses, and his fans bitch about how he needs more support.

Alex has been given enough support and enough weapons. The goal isn't to see how far he can go with an absolutely PERFECT team. How many QBs in their careers ever get what he's had in terms of team talent the past 5 years in KC and 3 years in SF? Very few.

He's a bag of shit.

arrwheader 01-14-2018 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleThreat (Post 13361657)
Lets pretend Bortles is alex smith... Cause I will critque him the EXACT same way I would if he was Alex.

How can you say Bortles went clutch mode??? Up by 7, and I am assuming your clutch consists of when they went up 14, then hit the FG afterwards to ice the game?

Lets go over it... Jax up by 7.... Bortles throws a check down to Yeldon... Nothing special or clutch about it. Any highschool QB could throw the ball 5 yards to the left and watch his RB make a 40 yard catch and run....

Afterwards jax calls a audible, and the entire PITT defense bites, because fournette has made them his bitch all day-long, so it completely opened up a easy ass 5 yards pass over the middle to the wide-open receiver. Am I missing something?

Oh yeah, Mike tomlin calling a bone-head on-side kick. Pittsburghs kicker blowing ass at the kick, also getting a 5 yard penalty on the play... Elite bortles goes 3 and out, while watching his kicker whose only missed 1 field goal all year, ice the game for his sorry ass 200 yard 1 TD performance on the day...

The one play people actually marveled about on here, was the complete 50/50 jump ball that bortles UNDER-THREW, because the DB was behind the WR, and the WR had to stop and turn around and catch the jump ball, bailing bortles out of a poorly underthrown-football.....

The only idiot here, is the one I am qouting.

you forget the most important part. Bortles stayed in the pocket and went through his progressions. Smith would have got happy feet and ran into a sack.

carcosa 01-14-2018 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13361662)

Chiefs fans trying to justify this shit by talking mostly defense or "bad luck."

It's not "bad luck." If your QB isn't a ****ing pussy, you can win those games with 2+ TD leads.

Alex does not. He depends on the defense to make every ****ing stop. When they don't, he loses, and his fans bitch about how he needs more support.

Alex has been given enough support and enough weapons. The goal isn't to see how far he can go with an absolutely PERFECT team. How many QBs in their careers ever get what he's had in terms of team talent the past 5 years in KC and 3 years in SF? Very few.

He's a bag of shit.

Thank you!

Reerun_KC 01-14-2018 04:13 PM

Quote:

On Madden?

Alex can’t beat Pittsburgh. Period end of story.

arrwheader 01-14-2018 04:13 PM

Quote:

He's a bag of shit.

Dilly Dilly!

TambaBerry 01-14-2018 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrwheader (Post 13361666)
you forget the most important part. Bortles stayed in the pocket and went through his progressions. Smith would have got happy feet and ran into a sack.

thanks, this is exactly what he did. I saw multiple videos of Alex running out of a perfectly good pocket straight into sacks against the titans.

carcosa 01-14-2018 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 13361675)
thanks, this is exactly what he did. I saw multiple videos of Alex running out of a perfectly good pocket straight into sacks against the titans.

Yes, thank you

NJChiefsFan 01-14-2018 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina (Post 13361650)
That's not really fair. Smith made the passes to his backup TE and WR. They just didn't make the critical catches.

.. and Bortles had a solid run game to help him. Smith did not.

And missed plenty of plays in the second half himself that were there for the taking. Game film has only underlined that. He has his share of the blame to shoulder in the second half.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 01-14-2018 04:17 PM

Troll thread for the uneducated fans. Move along.

TambaBerry 01-14-2018 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13361681)
And missed plenty of plays in the second half himself that were there for the taking. Game film has only underlined that. He has his share of the blame to shoulder in the second half.

but 31 yards in the second half is all because of two drops lmao

bigjosh 01-14-2018 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Servant_KC (Post 13361673)
On Madden?

Alex can’t beat Pittsburgh. Period end of story.

Alex should play madden to try to figure out how to beat cover 2.

Sandy Vagina 01-14-2018 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13361681)

I'd say a few snaps, sure. Overall, he carried his share of the weight. Problem with KC fans here... is that they always expect him to carry more when others are not carrying their share. That's just not Alex.. not often anyway.

Better hope Mahomie is that guy.

TripleThreat 01-14-2018 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 13361675)

Alex definitly did that a few times vs the Titans, I definitly will not argue that because only a idiot would no?

Non-the-less the original point still stands.... The check-down to Yeldon, we all woulda said, Good job being a game-manager alex for doing your usual check-down, would we not have? You can't say for Bortles, OMG WHAT A CLUTCH GOD that check-down holy shit.... And then when alex does it, "oh just another game manager, check-down play being bailed out by his RB"... You can't have it both ways... I cant ****ing wait till alex is gone so this shit stops.

NJChiefsFan 01-14-2018 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 13361683)
but 31 yards in the second half is all because of two drops lmao

It's the same argument as last year. Yes there was stuff at the end that foiled Smith's comeback but he did plenty in the plays, quarters, that could have helped avoid the comeback even being necessary.

Eleazar 01-14-2018 04:21 PM

Bortles wasn’t exactly great today despite making some great throws. The difference is that his head coach and his team were able to overcome it with the ground game and their defense. We can’t figure out how to do those things when Smith is off.

Baby Lee 01-14-2018 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 13361697)
Bortles wasn’t exactly great today despite making some great throws. The difference is that his head coach and his team were able to overcome it with the ground game and their defense. We can’t figure out how to do those things when Smith is off.

Fluky

NJChiefsFan 01-14-2018 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina (Post 13361689)
I'd say a few snaps, sure. Overall, he carried his share of the weight. Problem with KC fans here... is that they always expect him to carry more when others are not carrying their share. That's just not Alex.. not often anyway.

Better hope Mahomie is that guy.

Unless you have the Jags D, you need a QB to do that. Even Bortles made some passes in the 4th quarter.

Expecting a player making $20 million against the cap to carry more weight isn't unreasonable. Especially in a league where a QB usually needs to step up for teams to win big games. Especially in the 4th quarter. Can't have a QB running out of a perfectly clean pocket on the biggest 3rd down of the season. That's worse than a guy making $500,000 dropping a pass on the previous down.

Most people aren't saying only Smith failed. Some of the extreme posters, sure, but the point isn't that Smith dropped the ball by himself. That never was the point.

Reerun_KC 01-14-2018 04:24 PM

Quote:

He's a bag of shit.

Very well stated.

Sandy Vagina 01-14-2018 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleThreat (Post 13361691)
Alex definitly did that a few times vs the Titans, I definitly will not argue that because only a idiot would no?

Non-the-less the original point still stands.... The check-down to Yeldon, we all woulda said, Good job being a game-manager alex for doing your usual check-down, would we not have? You can't say for Bortles, OMG WHAT A CLUTCH GOD that check-down holy shit.... And then when alex does it, "oh just another game manager, check-down play being bailed out by his RB"...

You can't have it both ways... I cant ****ing wait till alex is gone so this shit stops.

Yep. So much of this. Especially, the last sentiment. I'm still interested in the Chiefs and direction of the team, but I am going to be so happy when Alex isn't the ignorant scapegoat here at CP.

DRM08 01-14-2018 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 13361697)

Jags defense gave up 42 points today. Titans scored 22 and that was enough against Smith.

Reerun_KC 01-14-2018 04:24 PM

Quote:

Just another cuck.

Another solid post

Eleazar 01-14-2018 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 13361706)
Jags defense gave up 42 points today. Titans scored 22 and that was enough against Smith.

After they were playing prevent and basically let them walk two tds in, yeah.

Sandy Vagina 01-14-2018 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13361702)
Unless you have the Jags D, you need a QB to do that. Even Bortles made some passes in the 4th quarter.

Expecting a player making $20 million against the cap to carry more weight isn't unreasonable. Especially in a league where a QB usually needs to step up for teams to win big games. Especially in the 4th quarter. Can't have a QB running out of a perfectly clean pocket on the biggest 3rd down of the season. That's worse than a guy making $500,000 dropping a pass on the previous down.

Most people aren't saying only Smith failed. Some of the extreme posters, sure, but the point isn't that Smith dropped the ball by himself. That never was the point.

There were a couple of snaps where Alex thought.. and gambled that he could run through the LOS. Unfortunately for all, he misjudged how quickly the tacklers would converge.

QB plays very well in the first half... and has few opportunities in the second, and screws 2 or 3 of those up.. yet still makes two throws that were dropped and could have been the difference.

Yeah, I'm sticking with unreasonable and typically misdirected blame.

Time's almost up though, THANK JEEBUS.

NJChiefsFan 01-14-2018 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina (Post 13361722)
There were a couple of snaps where Alex thought.. and gambled that he could run through the LOS. Unfortunately for all, he misjudged how quickly the tacklers would converge.

QB plays very well in the first half... and has few opportunities in the second, and screws 2 or 3 of those up.. yet still makes two throws that were dropped and could have been the difference.

Yeah, I'm sticking with unreasonable and typically misdirected blame.

Time's almost up though, THANK JEEBUS.

We'll have to agree to disagree on the number of screw ups in the 2nd half as well as how horrible the decision to run on that 3rd down was. It was a panic move in a clutch situation.

In the end I don't blame Alex for the loss against the Titans. There is plenty of blame to go around. He did what the franchise needed him to do when he got here. He has even helped Mahomes from what we can tell. He just can't get it done overall. A QB with the final piece of the puzzle is needed. Hopefully that's Mahomes.

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-14-2018 04:32 PM

Quote:

Some big drops by KC recceiver's in the 2nd half... and I want Mahommes next year...