ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Steven Nelson might play on Monday night. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=311034)

BossChief 10-23-2017 02:11 PM

Steven Nelson might play on Monday night.

Per Andy Reid a few minutes ago

jjchieffan 10-23-2017 02:16 PM

I assume that means that he was the activated today and the reason that Spiller was cut.

carcosa 10-23-2017 02:18 PM

THANK YOU!!!!

RunKC 10-23-2017 02:20 PM

Gary McKenzie
@Super_G_Chiefs
PFF rated Steven Nelson as the 5th best NFL slot corner in 2016. His return will have a major positive effect on the defense. Calling it.
11:57 AM · Oct 23, 2017

pugsnotdrugs19 10-23-2017 02:22 PM

Let's hope!

siberian khatru 10-23-2017 02:24 PM

SEASON SAVED

penbrook 10-23-2017 02:25 PM

Thank god! Gaines GTFO

penbrook 10-23-2017 02:27 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">These Defenses give up the fewest yards per play in Nickel - the most played sub package in the NFL<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Steelers?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Steelers</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/HereWeGo?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#HereWeGo</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Jaguars?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Jaguars</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Seahawks?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Seahawks</a> <a href="https://t.co/6lRuAa83pW">pic.twitter.com/6lRuAa83pW</a></p>&mdash; NFL Matchup on ESPN (@NFLMatchup) <a href="https://twitter.com/NFLMatchup/status/922460661875175425?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 23, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KranzDictum 10-23-2017 02:29 PM

Doesn't matter what scrub you guys put out there this week, you will still get 2 or 3 turnovers and hold us to a couple missed FG's.

Stinger 10-23-2017 02:32 PM

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/l0NwNrl4BtDD7JCx2" width="480" height="271" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/justin-hope-hoping-fingers-crossed-l0NwNrl4BtDD7JCx2">via GIPHY</a></p>

KranzDictum 10-23-2017 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13172562)
Gary McKenzie
@Super_G_Chiefs
PFF rated Steven Nelson as the 5th best NFL slot corner in 2016. His return will have a major positive effect on the defense. Calling it.
11:57 AM · Oct 23, 2017

I will never believe anything PFF says. It is a scam to drive click bait.

It is going to be funny to see one of us on a 3 game win streak. I am prepared for it to be the Broncos, will be wearing one of many SB50 shirts while watching the game.

Hoping you guys get to lose the AFC Championship game this year, I know how important that is to the OP.

RunKC 10-23-2017 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KranzDictum (Post 13172583)

It is going to be funny to see one of us on a 3 game win streak. I am prepared for it to be the Broncos, will be wearing one of many SB50 shirts while watching the game.

Hoping you guys get to lose the AFC Championship game this year, I know how important that is to the OP.

just be thankful Elway was able to get Manning. He's 20-18 without him and has failed miserably to find a QB or HC.

If it wasn't for Manning, Elway would have been fired by 2015.

carcosa 10-23-2017 02:48 PM

Quote:

3 game win streak?

penbrook 10-23-2017 02:57 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Teams that should think about trading for Martavis Bryant: <br><br>Bears<br>Bills<br>Chiefs (could you imagine?)<br>Cowboys</p>&mdash; Dave Richard (@daverichard) <a href="https://twitter.com/daverichard/status/922502069008912385?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 23, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BossChief 10-23-2017 02:57 PM

Quote:

You aren’t a very smart little guy, are you?

Dartgod 10-23-2017 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 13172608)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Teams that should think about trading for Martavis Bryant: <br><br>Bears<br>Bills<br>Chiefs (could you imagine?)<br>Cowboys</p>&mdash; Dave Richard (@daverichard) <a href="https://twitter.com/daverichard/status/922502069008912385?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 23, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What the hell does this have to do with Steven Nelson?

I'll give you credit though, you finally learned how to embed a Tweet.

Easy 6 10-23-2017 03:17 PM

Martavis Bryant can pound sand

Frosty 10-23-2017 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 13172611)
What the hell does this have to do with Steven Nelson?

Penbrook choosing a thread to post a tweet in:

https://fivestarcrew.ca/uploads/blog...owingdarts.jpg

Frazod 10-23-2017 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 13172634)
Penbrook choosing a thread to post a tweet in:

https://fivestarcrew.ca/uploads/blog...owingdarts.jpg

LMAO

carcosa 10-23-2017 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13172623)
Martavis Bryant can pound sand

I'd bring him in for a look

Easy 6 10-23-2017 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 13172646)
I'd bring him in for a look

A cancer in Pittsburgh will be a cancer in Kansas City

No. Thanks.

staylor26 10-23-2017 03:48 PM

**** Bryant.

Robinson is a stud.

And Nelson coming back would be huge.

pugsnotdrugs19 10-23-2017 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13172656)
**** Bryant.

Robinson is a stud.

This

Conley is a great dude it seems like, but Robinson is a better WR already

carcosa 10-23-2017 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13172655)
A cancer in Pittsburgh will be a cancer in Kansas City

No. Thanks.

Andy Reid is the best oncologist in the NFL

ToxSocks 10-23-2017 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 13172657)
This

Conley is a great dude it seems like, but Robinson is a better WR already

A bit premature. He looks quicker out there though. Lets hope the hands are good.

RunKC 10-23-2017 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13172656)
**** Bryant.

Robinson is a stud.

Can't wait to put Robinson in the slot next year with Conley outside.

penbrook 10-23-2017 04:03 PM

Robinson seems to be more open than Conley and Robinson is a lot quicker.

pugsnotdrugs19 10-23-2017 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13172672)
A bit premature. He looks quicker out there though. Lets hope the hands are good.

Is it? He's already getting open and making plays more consistently than Conley was through 2 games.

Maybe he slows down, but to me, as I stated before the Steelers game, Robinson just seems more explosive to me.

TLO 10-23-2017 04:09 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1104992/jimp-o.gif

penbrook 10-23-2017 04:15 PM

Any news on Tamba?

TLO 10-23-2017 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 13172700)
Any news on Tamba?

You're the Twitter master!! Find that info penbrook, FIND IT!!!

thabear04 10-23-2017 04:22 PM

I thought he can practice but not play yet until after week 8.

penbrook 10-23-2017 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thabear04 (Post 13172710)
I thought he can practice but not play yet until after week 8.

Nick Jacobs said he couldn’t come back till week 10 at the earliest. I’m glad to see he’s spreading Fake News

CaliforniaChief 10-23-2017 04:29 PM

DeMarcus Robinson looks really good. Why anyone would want a receiver who bitches even in victory is beyond me.

penbrook 10-23-2017 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 13172725)
DeMarcus Robinson looks really good. Why anyone would want a receiver who bitches even in victory is beyond me.

Bryant is a I want the ball type of guy same with AB. I hate the Steelers. You don’t here Tyreek or Kelce saying give me the ball. You don’t here anyone saying that. Oh and Tyreek is #5 in rec yards after week 7. He truly is a #1 WR

Sassy Squatch 10-23-2017 04:50 PM

Let the Steelers deal with that headache. The last thing you should be doing after missing an ENTIRE ****ing season due to substance abuse is crying for the ball.

Chief Roundup 10-23-2017 05:49 PM

I have read multiple places that Nelson could not possibly return due to NFL rules before the Dallas game. He has to serve the 8 week minimum before he can return to the teams roster although he can practice before then.
I think Reid got his info wrong. Don't get me wrong it would be nice to get Nelson back sooner.

penbrook 10-23-2017 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 13172828)
I have read multiple places that Nelson could not possibly return due to NFL rules before the Dallas game. He has to serve the 8 week minimum before he can return to the teams roster although he can practice before then.
I think Reid got his info wrong. Don't get me wrong it would be nice to get Nelson back sooner.

BJ Kissel said he’s eligible to return Monday night

Easy 6 10-23-2017 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13172752)
Let the Steelers deal with that headache. The last thing you should be doing after missing an ENTIRE ****ing season due to substance abuse is crying for the ball.

Yikes, didn't even know that before giving an unequivocal NO on the issue... it now becomes NO

Iconic 10-23-2017 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 13172828)

We got lucky the dates happen to fall in place perfectly.
Date he was put on injured reserve: Sept. 3.
Date of the Broncos game: Oct. 29.

Exactly 8 weeks.

http://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2017/...-8-vs-broncos/

LoneWolf 10-23-2017 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 13172747)
Bryant is a I want the ball type of guy same with AB. I hate the Steelers. You don’t here Tyreek or Kelce saying give me the ball. You don’t here anyone saying that. Oh and Tyreek is #5 in rec yards after week 7. He truly is a #1 WR

Come on man. Once is a mistake. Twice is a clear sign you’re just stupid.

ct 10-23-2017 06:48 PM

can cj chiller tackle? or cover? keep him and cut gaines instead

All In 10-23-2017 07:08 PM

Ok so Nelson comes back. Do you think it will make that much of a difference when the secondary isnt playing well as a whole? All 6 dbs looked bad on Thursday. Gaines had to cover the entire middle field side to side with no help. Peters has given up 9 tds so far. Mitchell is getting burned. Parker is grabbing receivers and Sorenson is missing tackles. Houston is dropped into coverage without anyone around for 20 yards!!!This tells me that Sutton is the problem. They are in man too much and are not disrupting the receiver off the line of scrimmage. I hope you are right about Nelson to save the season but i wouldnt bank on it with these schemes.

NJChiefsFan 10-23-2017 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 13172700)
Any news on Tamba?

Dude what are you doing? First you derail the thread and make it about Bryant and then you make it about tamba. How is this the thread for a tamba question?

penbrook 10-23-2017 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13172989)
Dude what are you doing? First you derail the thread and make it about Bryant and then you make it about tamba. How is this the thread for a tamba question?

Because Nelson and Tamba were both out and Reid said earlier this week we were getting reinforcements back. Just wanted to know

NJChiefsFan 10-23-2017 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbrook (Post 13173166)
Because Nelson and Tamba were both out and Reid said earlier this week we were getting reinforcements back. Just wanted to know

That makes sense. Just put the question in the Tamba thread. This nelson conversation shouldn't be lost considering what our secondary looks like right now.

Frosty 10-23-2017 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All In (Post 13172972)
Ok so Nelson comes back. Do you think it will make that much of a difference when the secondary isnt playing well as a whole? All 6 dbs looked bad on Thursday. Gaines had to cover the entire middle field side to side with no help. Peters has given up 9 tds so far. Mitchell is getting burned. Parker is grabbing receivers and Sorenson is missing tackles. Houston is dropped into coverage without anyone around for 20 yards!!!This tells me that Sutton is the problem. They are in man too much and are not disrupting the receiver off the line of scrimmage. I hope you are right about Nelson to save the season but i wouldnt bank on it with these schemes.

Peters with Nelson - All Pro
Peters without Nelson - shitshow

Do the math.

All In 10-23-2017 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 13173393)

Do the math.

Lol we will see:shake:

Chiefshrink 10-23-2017 10:02 PM

In reality we really don't need him just yet against Denver IF he needs just a little bit more rest. Denver's o-line, Siemian and Sanders potentially not playing, lack of a running game, I don't see a real threat BUT......:hmmm:

Frosty 10-23-2017 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All In (Post 13173403)
Lol we will see:shake:

It's that Pac12 bond that sustains them.

Chiefshrink 10-23-2017 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 13173393)

Do the math.

One is a tackler and the other one is a "kneeler".:shrug:

Frosty 10-23-2017 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13173404)
In reality we really don't need him just yet against Denver IF he needs just a little bit more rest. Denver's o-line, Siemian and Sanders potentially not playing, lack of a running game, I don't see a real threat BUT......:hmmm:

It's going to take some time for Nelson to get into game shape. Might as well start now if possible.

Chiefshrink 10-23-2017 10:23 PM

Quote:

I agree with your statement here except for what is in bold. Your statement here say's just the opposite to me that we have very little talent and need real talent back there. Peters is way overrated IMHO. Gaines is another Marcus Cooper and his head is messed up. Mitchell may compete but he is just not that good. Sorenson is a back up at best. Parker is trying to do too much because he knows the talent is very limited. You think these guys are playing bad because of scheme but my "football eyes" say otherwise.

Where this narrative came from that we have an elite 2ndary comes from Peters quick start in the NFL and E Barry and thus their colleagues get coat tail glory as well BUT over time as Peters gets exposed and OC's are starting to figure this guy out he is very vulnerable and with Barry out thus the rest of our 2ndary gets exposed even more.

Bottom line: Sutton can't come out and say we are not that talented in the 2ndary or for that matter the D as a whole so he attempts to make chicken salad out of chicken dung not just with the 2ndary but with the DL and LBs as well. If he schemed as though we had Barry and saw the rest of the 2ndary and trench players as "very good to all pro" at most positions we would be getting even "more roasted" than we are. Am I saying Sutton is totally innocent in all this ? Absolutely not BUT the talent just isn't there and the talent we do have in the 2ndary is done for the season so it is "bend but don't break between the 20's and have an elite red zone D" just like last year.:rolleyes:

Chiefshrink 10-23-2017 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 13173408)
It's going to take some time for Nelson to get into game shape. Might as well start now if possible.

Very true and IF he is truly healthy get him some snaps then I agree.

All In 10-24-2017 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13173428)
I agree with your statement here except for what is in bold. Your statement here say's just the opposite to me that we have very little talent and need real talent back there. Peters is way overrated IMHO. Gaines is another Marcus Cooper and his head is messed up. Mitchell may compete but he is just not that good. Sorenson is a back up at best. Parker is trying to do too much because he knows the talent is very limited. You think these guys are playing bad because of scheme but my "football eyes" say otherwise.

Where this narrative came from that we have an elite 2ndary comes from Peters quick start in the NFL and E Barry and thus their colleagues get coat tail glory as well BUT over time as Peters gets exposed and OC's are starting to figure this guy out he is very vulnerable and with Barry out thus the rest of our 2ndary gets exposed even more.

Bottom line: Sutton can't come out and say we are not that talented in the 2ndary or for that matter the D as a whole so he attempts to make chicken salad out of chicken dung not just with the 2ndary but with the DL and LBs as well. If he schemed as though we had Barry and saw the rest of the 2ndary and trench players as "very good to all pro" at most positions we would be getting even "more roasted" than we are. Am I saying Sutton is totally innocent in all this ? Absolutely not BUT the talent just isn't there and the talent we do have in the 2ndary is done for the season so it is "bend but don't break between the 20's and have an elite red zone D" just like last year.:rolleyes:

I see it just the opposite. The schemes are what is causing the poor play not the talent. Why all of a sudden do they all suck? I can tell you, the secondary is not happy right now with what is going on. Would you be if as a unit you are playing like crap. I hope y'all are right about Nelson giving a big boost to the secondary. I dont believe anyone can help with these schemes except for berry of course.

Hammock Parties 10-24-2017 07:11 AM

We won't need him.

Jones and Houston are going to savagely assault that OL.

Lzen 10-24-2017 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All In (Post 13173606)
I see it just the opposite. The schemes are what is causing the poor play not the talent. Why all of a sudden do they all suck? I can tell you, the secondary is not happy right now with what is going on. Would you be if as a unit you are playing like crap. I hope y'all are right about Nelson giving a big boost to the secondary. I dont believe anyone can help with these schemes except for berry of course.

I tend to agree. Remember Peters blowing up on Sutton during the Texans game? Also, this defense was ranked in the bottom of the league in yards allowed last year. The only difference was that they were getting turnovers.

The Franchise 10-24-2017 09:04 AM

If the defense looks like shit against this offense.....then we know that we have huge problems.

O.city 10-24-2017 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 13173750)
If the defense looks like shit against this offense.....then we know that we have huge problems.

They're gonna be 5-4 heading into the bye.

I think theyve fallen off a cliff

carcosa 10-24-2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13173761)

We'll be fine

The Franchise 10-24-2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

My guess is 6-3. We'll beat the Broncos and lose to the Cowboys.

O.city 10-24-2017 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 13173763)
My guess is 6-3. We'll beat the Broncos and lose to the Cowboys.

I dunno

The broncos defense is really good and ours sucks ass, the chiefs will find some way to make it interesting

O.city 10-24-2017 09:33 AM

So can Nelson play this week or not?

All this secretive crap is dumb

The Franchise 10-24-2017 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13173797)
So can Nelson play this week or not?

All this secretive crap is dumb

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Reid says there&#39;s a chance that Steven Nelson could practice this week. Because of timing of his IR, Reid says he could return Monday night.</p>&mdash; Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) <a href="https://twitter.com/mattderrick/status/922533530235699202?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 23, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Titty Meat 10-24-2017 12:08 PM

Nelson isn't good but he's not as bad as Gaines

Pasta Little Brioni 10-24-2017 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13173766)
I dunno

The broncos defense is really good and ours sucks ass, the chiefs will find some way to make it interesting

You are a buffoon at times ROFL Doubling down on the dumb notion that Denver is dangerous I see

O.city 10-24-2017 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13173974)
You are a buffoon at times ROFL Doubling down on the dumb notion that Denver is dangerous I see

So you've got Chiefs by double figures? I smell a bet

Marcellus 10-24-2017 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13173979)
So you've got Chiefs by double figures? I smell a bet

Well Vegas has them as 7.5 point favorites which is a pretty decent spread.

NE is 7.5 over the Chargers.

blake5676 10-24-2017 12:19 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Chiefs designate CB Steven Nelson&#39;s status has been changed to reserve/injured with a designation to return. Chiefs also sign T Nick Becton</p>&mdash; Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) <a href="https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/status/922884737806594048?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 24, 2017</a></blockquote>

Anybody able to decipher what the hell this tweet means??

CaliforniaChief 10-24-2017 12:22 PM

If the Chiefs could generate any respectable pass rush, the secondary will look infinitely better. They're being asked to cover for way too long. Any QB in the league will make that look bad.

O.city 10-24-2017 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13173982)
Well Vegas has them as 7.5 point favorites which is a pretty decent spread.

NE is 7.5 over the Chargers.

They're getting a td at home.

I think that's about right but would it surprise you if the chiefs need a late fg to win?

Bewbies 10-24-2017 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13174006)
They're getting a td at home.

I think that's about right but would it surprise you if the chiefs need a late fg to win?

If we blitz we'll kill em.

If we play the way we have the last few weeks I don't see any reason why we'd win.

O.city 10-24-2017 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 13174010)
If we blitz we'll kill em.

If we play the way we have the last few weeks I don't see any reason why we'd win.

If our secondary is as shitty as everyone thinks, why would we blitz more and leave less guys to cover?

They need to get pressure with 4

All In 10-24-2017 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 13173993)
If the Chiefs could generate any respectable pass rush, the secondary will look infinitely better. They're being asked to cover for way too long. Any QB in the league will make that look bad.

Exactly

staylor26 10-24-2017 02:02 PM

Quote:

Lol no way

thegame214 10-24-2017 02:05 PM

Pro football talk said he's back vrs Dallas not this Monday :( any chance they're wrong?

KranzDictum 10-24-2017 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 13172604)
3 game win streak?

I meant losing streak. I am used to winning SB's

huskerdooz 10-24-2017 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blake5676 (Post 13173988)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Chiefs designate CB Steven Nelson&#39;s status has been changed to reserve/injured with a designation to return. Chiefs also sign T Nick Becton</p>&mdash; Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) <a href="https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/status/922884737806594048?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 24, 2017</a></blockquote>

Anybody able to decipher what the hell this tweet means??

The Chiefs have 2 IR / Designated to Return Slots which they can use on any 2 Chiefs that were placed on IR after final roster cut-down; however they have to remain on the IR for 8 weeks before being eligible to return.

Nelson was placed on Injured Reserve (IR) after final roster cut-down and must be on IR for 8 weeks before he is eligible to return.

They chose to use 1 of those slots for Nelson who can begin practicing and is eligible to play after week 8 since he was placed on IR prior to the first game.

patteeu 10-24-2017 02:33 PM

Quote:

My hope would be that Nelson's return would give Sutton more flexibility adding a man to the pass rush more often because of improved coverage ability in the backfield. Don't know if that's how it would work though.

jjchieffan 10-24-2017 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13174017)
If our secondary is as shitty as everyone thinks, why would we blitz more and leave less guys to cover?

They need to get pressure with 4

Sending 4 would seem like we were blitzing after only sent ding three in this stupid ass scheme that we've been playing all season.