ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Rockefeller Dead!!...finally (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=306732)

BlackOp 03-20-2017 08:23 PM

Rockefeller Dead!!...finally

Burn in hell...you vile piece of shit.

https://www.rt.com/usa/381433-banker...kefeller-dies/

Shogun 03-20-2017 08:27 PM

woah

Nickhead 03-20-2017 08:51 PM

ROFL, every board i go to finished their post with 'FINALLY'.

DadLeft4Cigarettes 03-20-2017 09:02 PM

cool celibrite someones death great move

DadLeft4Cigarettes 03-20-2017 09:02 PM

smuv move x lax

patteeu 03-20-2017 09:06 PM

Is this a reverse prayer thread where you get banned if you say something nice about the dead guy?

RealSNR 03-20-2017 09:15 PM

Hey buddy, that's my dad!

RIP dad :(

Rain Man 03-20-2017 09:16 PM

Was this guy a Bronco or something?

Hammock Parties 03-20-2017 09:18 PM

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-f...sion%2BGIF.gif

cdcox 03-20-2017 09:25 PM

RIP

http://movie.info/movie/Nothing_But_Trouble_1991_1.jpg

HonestChieffan 03-20-2017 09:33 PM

Must be killing Cosmo not being here to say stupid shit about a dead gentleman

Hammock Parties 03-20-2017 09:45 PM

Forget Cosmo, we need BlackOp up in this bitch telling us how Rockefeller just ran out of adrenochrome at an inopportune moment and how his replacement on the Illuminati high council will mean terrible things for the world.

BlackOp 03-20-2017 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DadLeft4Cigarettes (Post 12791473)
cool celibrite someones death great move

Oh really...that retched son of a bitch has destroyed millions of lives/economies, worldwide, and has been instrumental in dismantling/gutting this country more than anyone in American history. He has inflicted famine, starvation, war and genocide... Dickhead started the CFR...

Unless you are completely ignorant of history...and have no idea who the **** this asshole was,...well.

This soul-less prick was straight evil in human form.

Check out the comments section in that link....its a pretty universal sentiment.

This is a fantastic day for ALL Americans...and the world.

So yes, I will celebrate the end of a sadistic, ruthless, treasonous, twisted and sick bastard...

Psyko Tek 03-20-2017 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12791583)
Oh really...that retched son of a bitch has destroyed millions of lives, worldwide, and has been instrumental in dismantling/gutting this country more than anyone in American history. Dickhead started the CFR...

Unless you are completely ignorant of history...and have no idea who the **** this asshole was,...well.

This soul-less prick was straight evil in human form.

Check out the comments section in that link....its a pretty universal sentiment.

This is a fantastic day of ALL Americans...and the world.

and he wasn't a republican presidential candidate
amazing

BlackOp 03-20-2017 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psyko Tek (Post 12791587)
and he wasn't a republican presidential candidate
amazing

He didnt belong to anything...he was merely an agent. My hatred for him transcends words.

Hammock Parties 03-20-2017 10:32 PM

YES! BLACKOP IS HERE!

Stand back the elastic waistband on this sucker is about to blow.

Eleazar 03-20-2017 10:39 PM

Why is this guy the devil, again? I'm behind on my reasons why CP hates billionaire philanthropists

Nickhead 03-20-2017 10:43 PM

it just means there are others to follow in daddy's footsteps. :D

BlackOp 03-20-2017 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASS11 (Post 12791595)
YES! BLACKOP IS HERE!

Stand back the elastic waistband on this sucker is about to blow.

Well..I could go into how his father hijacked the medical system, created the AMA by bribing Ivy league schools with new wings and grants...the motive was to get away from natural based remedies and switch to chemical based medicine. It was the birth of "Big Pharma". It's ultimate motive was to control the sheep through monopolization of cures. Everyone like the current state of healthcare and the price of medicine?

Or how they financed the massive Nazi eugenics research project in Germany...

Or I could go on about how Carnegie and his plan to control the educational system. Rockefeller bought Encyclopedia Britannica...in order to edit out the parts of history they didn't wanted known. They wanted a very dumb society as it was easier to manipulate.

Is it any wonder that until about 15 years ago..nobody knew about the history of the Fed Reserve? It wasn't taught in school...only the internet brought to light.

**** him..I hope he is on fire right now.

BlackOp 03-20-2017 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 12791603)
Why is this guy the devil, again? I'm behind on my reasons why CP hates billionaire philanthropists

Philanthropy...ha. The only reason these ****s give money is for cover. It's headline fodder..pimped by the media they own. It paints the fraudulent impression of giving a ****.

This thing was EVIL...just blackness.

Hammock Parties 03-20-2017 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12791608)
Well..I could go into how his father hijacked the medical system, created the AMA by bribing Ivy league schools with new wings and grants...the motive was to get away from natural based remedies and switch to chemical based medicine. It was the birth of "Big Pharma". It's ultimate motive was to control the sheep through monopolization of cures.

Or I could go on about how Carnegie and his plan to control the educational system. Rockefeller bought Encyclopedia Britannica...in order to edit out the parts of history they didn't wanted known.

Is it any wonder that until about 15 years ago..nobody knew about the history of the Fed Reserve? It wasn't taught in school...

http://i.imgur.com/xoFHVrM.jpg

Eleazar 03-20-2017 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12791616)
Philanthropy...ha. The only reason these ****s give money is for cover. It's headline fodder..pimped by the media they own. It paints the fraudulent impression of giving a ****.

This thing was EVIL...just blackness.

So... why?

BlackOp 03-20-2017 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 12791622)
So... why?

Internet is your friend...if you have no idea who this evil POS was..at this stage of world events...then you obviously dont give a shit or are getting terrible/filtered news.

Either way...you SHOULD already know who and what this thing was.

Do you know about the CFR..and what it is?

Whats telling is the majority of articles about his death have disabled the comment section...when you see that..it means they're OWNED.

If you reference the link I posted..you can see a universal hatred for this slug of a human by the responses.

Eleazar 03-20-2017 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12791624)
Internet is your friend...if you have no idea who this evil POS was..at this stage of world events...then you obviously dont give a shit or are getting terrible/filtered news.

Either way...you SHOULD already know who and what this thing was.

Some kind of Bond villain, ok LMAO

BlackOp 03-20-2017 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 12791626)
Some kind of Bond villain, ok LMAO

Dont be stupid....you have no idea. Mr. Burns character is modeled off Rockefeller..sounds just like him...he has a long beak of a nose too. That wasn't an accident. It was art mimicking life...

This inst fiction...this guy is/was sinister.

Anyway..your ignorance wont, for a second, interrupt my celebration. I'm going to have a drink for you too...even though you dont understand why. :)

BlackOp 03-20-2017 11:20 PM

Here he is bragging about conspiring against the best interests of the United States...and being a part of a secret cabal interested in a "one world".

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/m...s0jrnkwjl.jpeg

LoneWolf 03-20-2017 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12791624)
Do you know about the CFR..and what it is?

I know what the Council of Foreign Relations is and what it is about. Do you?

If you state anything about a New World Order or One World Government, your crazier than a shit house rat.

BlackOp 03-20-2017 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 12791637)

If you state anything about a New World Order or One World Government, your crazier than a shit house rat.

Go be an ignorant sheep in another thread...I wont, for a second, allow this sub-human be defended.

You dont know shit..I've read your dim-assed posts. You're a repeater..rote learner.

You are dangerous in your ignorance...and proud of your lack of knowledge. You are the model puppet they strove to create.

You cant separate CFR and NWO....it's their governing, hierarchical body.

Hammock Parties 03-20-2017 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12791640)
Go be an ignorant sheep in another thread...I wont, for a second, allow this sub-human be defended.

You dont know shit..I've read you dim-assed posts. You're a repeater..rote learner.

You are dangerous in your ignorance...and proud of your lack of knowledge. You are the model puppet they strove to create.

You are beautiful to me.

teedubya 03-20-2017 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12791593)
He didnt belong to anything...he was merely an agent. My hatred for him transcends words.

Yes. Yes. Let the hate flow through you.

kcxiv 03-20-2017 11:36 PM

Everywhere you go, the consensus is this dude was evil beyond evil. I have not really read anything positive about this guy. Everywhere you go, its "finally" and **** this POS. lol Im not one to be going down rabbit holes or anything, but its pretty much close to universal here.

BlackOp 03-20-2017 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 12791645)
Yes. Yes. Let the hate flow through you.

Oh, I am..and it's glorious. I've been waiting for this day....

LoneWolf 03-20-2017 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12791640)

You dont know shit..I've read your dim-assed posts. You're a repeater..rote learner.

You cant separate CFR and NWO....it's their governing, hierarchical body.

Go **** yourself, dipshit. Anytime you want to compare brainpans we can do that Mr. Wizard. I've got news for you. There is no such thing as the New World Order. The CFR has done more to advance capitalism than just about any organization that has ever existed. If you have a hatred for Mr. Rockefeller, that's fine. I wasn't here defending him. I was making a statement about the CFR which is a wonderful organization.

I will however celebrate your death as you have celebrated Mr. Rockefeller's. When the world is rid of all the conspiracy theory nuts like yourself it will be a better place. Nothing would make me happier than you and Taco John meeting your ends in a head on collision on your way to an Alex Jones speech.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-20-2017 11:57 PM

Take that anger out on the Doncos, Op

Baby Lee 03-21-2017 12:03 AM

Quote:

Ya big dummy. He's clearly pissed about the Code of Federal Regulations.

Garcia Bronco 03-21-2017 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12791608)
Well..I could go into how his father hijacked the medical system, created the AMA by bribing Ivy league schools with new wings and grants...the motive was to get away from natural based remedies and switch to chemical based medicine. It was the birth of "Big Pharma". It's ultimate motive was to control the sheep through monopolization of cures. Everyone like the current state of healthcare and the price of medicine?

Or I could go on about how Carnegie and his plan to control the educational system. Rockefeller bought Encyclopedia Britannica...in order to edit out the parts of history they didn't wanted known. They wanted a very dumb society as it was easier to manipulate.

Is it any wonder that until about 15 years ago..nobody knew about the history of the Fed Reserve? It wasn't taught in school...only the internet brought to light.

I studied the Federal Reserve in the 7th grade.

BlackOp 03-21-2017 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 12791653)
. I was making a statement about the CFR which is a wonderful organization.

OMG...I dont really have any other response to that than total horror. MSM has really worked you over in accepting your Luciferian masters.

Their goal was to get the populace to not only accept their slavery but actually embrace it....like I said, you're their ideal.

Let's just say we differ on our opinion about the real reasons why the CFR was created.

LoneWolf 03-21-2017 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12791659)
OMG...I dont really have any other response to that than total horror. MSM has really worked you over in accepting your Luciferian masters.

Their goal was to get the populace to not only accept their slavery but actually embrace it....like I said, you're their ideal.

Let's just say we differ on our opinion about the real reasons why the CFR was created.

Yeah, I understand the real reason and you understand the reason you have built up in your mind as evil because you are a crazy reerun. It's laughable that you blame the MSM for my and most everybody else's world views. I rarely watch television news and I read news from many different outlets not associated with what you would classify as the MSM.

You really need to get laid. Find you a woman who likes crazy and insert your crazy stick all up in her. It will make you feel better.

Pushead2 03-21-2017 12:48 AM

https://i.imgflip.com/a8dty.jpg?a413832

New World Order 03-21-2017 12:58 AM

Blackop speakin' the truth once again.

Blackop, we need you to go ham on RJ over in the Donko thread.

splatbass 03-21-2017 01:13 AM

There is no crazy quite like BlackOp crazy.

Spott 03-21-2017 03:49 AM

Never heard of him.

bevischief 03-21-2017 05:26 AM

How is this not in DC yet is beyond me...

patteeu 03-21-2017 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 12791646)
Everywhere you go, the consensus is this dude was evil beyond evil. I have not really read anything positive about this guy. Everywhere you go, its "finally" and **** this POS. lol Im not one to be going down rabbit holes or anything, but its pretty much close to universal here.

His death brought the nuts out.

Eleazar 03-21-2017 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12791675)
There is no crazy quite like BlackOp crazy.

I bet his doomsday shelter is the envy of the entire neighborhood

Amnorix 03-21-2017 07:08 AM

Quote:

Let me save you some time/trouble -- he is in fact crazier than a shit house rat. He's completely in on every whackdoo conspiracy theory you can think of.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-21-2017 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 12791744)
Let me save you some time/trouble -- he is in fact crazier than a shit house rat. He's completely in on every whackdoo conspiracy theory you can think of.

Well, he was right about the Pats cheating

Amnorix 03-21-2017 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 12791747)
Well, he was right about the Pats cheating

http://www.geschenke-trolle.de/prodima/840069.jpg

LiveSteam 03-21-2017 07:19 AM

Yo Tuckdaddy.
Go morning and go **** yourself.

Spott 03-21-2017 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 12791653)
Go **** yourself, dipshit. Anytime you want to compare brainpans we can do that Mr. Wizard. I've got news for you. There is no such thing as the New World Order. The CFR has done more to advance capitalism than just about any organization that has ever existed. If you have a hatred for Mr. Rockefeller, that's fine. I wasn't here defending him. I was making a statement about the CFR which is a wonderful organization.

I will however celebrate your death as you have celebrated Mr. Rockefeller's. When the world is rid of all the conspiracy theory nuts like yourself it will be a better place. Nothing would make me happier than you and Taco John meeting your ends in a head on collision on your way to an Alex Jones speech.

Wasn't Hulk Hogan in the New World Order?

ChiliConCarnage 03-21-2017 07:31 AM

So this Rockefeller is the guy who tricked people into thinking the world is round instead of flat?

loochy 03-21-2017 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 12791752)
Wasn't Hulk Hogan in the New World Order?

nuclear heat for the greatest heel turn ever!

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3hILCw66sLU" allowfullscreen="" height="315" width="560" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Gonzo 03-21-2017 08:22 AM

In my experience, the hotter the chick, the crazier she is. If Blackop was a chick, he'd be a cross between a 19 year old Christie Brinkley and Brooke Shields right after Blue Lagoon.

Dayze 03-21-2017 08:27 AM

LMAO

Pasta Little Brioni 03-21-2017 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 12791758)
nuclear heat for the greatest heel turn ever!

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3hILCw66sLU" allowfullscreen="" height="315" width="560" frameborder="0"></iframe>

OH YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAH!

JohnnyHammersticks 03-21-2017 08:51 AM

I've got to throw my hat in with Black Op on this one.

Because of this dead dickbag's father's foundation, all homeopathic healthcare was branded "quackery" in favor of allopathic healthcare. John D. wanted another outlet to sell his oil, and petrochemical-based drugs provided it. Not saying those drugs aren't useful in a lot of cases, but homeopathic is useful in a lot of cases too.

loochy 03-21-2017 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 12791818)

Because of this dead dickbag's father's foundation, all homeopathic healthcare was branded "quackery" in favor of allopathic healthcare. John D. wanted another outlet to sell his oil, and petrochemical-based drugs provided it. Not saying those drugs aren't useful in a lot of cases, but homeopathic is useful in a lot of cases too.

...because it IS quackery.

Find ONE reputable study citing a homeopathic solution for anything that isn't driven by the inert ingredients or caused by placebo.

You do understand that homeopathy uses repeated dilution until absolutely no molecules of the "active ingredient" remain in the final solution, right?

Fish 03-21-2017 09:02 AM

Quote:

Homeopathy IS quackery. It's never been proven effective for anything. That's why it's homeopathy. If/when something has been proven to actually treat some condition, then it is no longer called homeopathy. If there's something currently labeled as homeopathy, which you feel is useful, then go ahead and prove its usefulness. That's all you have to do to overcome the homeopathy designation.

Eleazar 03-21-2017 09:08 AM

Quote:

Always a sign that you should question yourself.

Quote:

Because of this dead dickbag's father's foundation, all homeopathic healthcare was branded "quackery" in favor of allopathic healthcare.
No, that was "medicine"

Mr. Plow 03-21-2017 09:12 AM

I'd like to vote that Blackop be the only person on the board that can start threads.

Fish 03-21-2017 09:15 AM

Mr. Burns has a long beak nose you guys. How can you sheeple not connect the dots here? It's so obvious....

Chief_For_Life58 03-21-2017 09:17 AM

what was wrong with this guy?

Eleazar 03-21-2017 09:18 AM

And then, we kill homeopathic medicine!

https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-11-2015/RJqFei.gif

loochy 03-21-2017 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 12791850)

HELLO!!!!!

He's in league with the reptilians, the small grays, Lady Gaga, and Hitler. They all met up at the Dulce underground base.

patteeu 03-21-2017 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 12791850)

He was really rich. That's pretty much it.

loochy 03-21-2017 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 12791867)
He was really rich. That's pretty much it.

Pssh. Serves him right....

raybec 4 03-21-2017 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 12791842)
I'd like to vote that Blackop be the only person on the board that can start threads.

2nd

Fat Elvis 03-21-2017 09:57 AM

Anyone wanna bet that Black Op voted for Trump?

Fish 03-21-2017 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 12791890)

Something tells me he's not the type to trust either government party.... or any authoritative figure above a school crossing guard really....

Eleazar 03-21-2017 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 12791890)

He's an Infowars platinum member no doubt

DJ's left nut 03-21-2017 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 12791646)

Gotta think about the perfect storm here, though.

A rich globalist. Republican's won't like him because he really was something of a one-world guy. Democrats won't like him because he was....successful.

If he were poor as hell and somehow tried to finagle the shit he tried via the political system instead of the banking system, he'd be a hero to the left. If he were an isolationist he'd be...Donald Trump.

But instead he struck a perfect balance of key pressure points on both sides and as such pretty much everyone has something negative to say about him.

Mr. Plow 03-21-2017 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 12791886)
2nd

Sounds like the rest of the board agrees. Mods....make it happen.

vailpass 03-21-2017 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASS11 (Post 12791644)
You are beautiful to me.

You've done good work here.

vailpass 03-21-2017 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 12791842)

Oh hell no.

raybec 4 03-21-2017 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 12791954)
Oh hell no.

Shun the non-believer!!!

Mr. Plow 03-21-2017 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 12791954)
Oh hell no.

We've already taken a vote. Raybec put the 2nd up there which basically means everyone on the board agrees with us.

loochy 03-21-2017 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 12791980)
We've already taken a vote. Raybec put the 2nd up there which basically means everyone on the board agrees with us.

3st

splatbass 03-21-2017 11:05 AM

Quote:

7 years ago I developed rheumatoid arthritis. At first my doctor just diagnosed osteoarthritis and gave me Motrin - which did nothing to help my autoimmune disease. For 6 months I tried every natural and homeopathic remedy I could find, as well as diet. None of them worked. Eventually my doctor did a blood test that showed rheumatoid factor in my blood and sent me to a rheumatologist who diagnosed me with RA. He then prescribed me the drugs from the evil drug companies - which have kept the RA mostly in check and saved me (so far) from a life being crippled.

**** homeopathic medicine, it did exactly NOTHING to help me. Science wins over non-science.

kcxiv 03-21-2017 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12791987)
7 years ago I developed rheumatoid arthritis. At first my doctor just diagnosed osteoarthritis and gave me Motrin - which did nothing to help my autoimmune disease. For 6 months I tried every natural and homeopathic remedy I could find, as well as diet. None of them worked. Eventually my doctor did a blood test that showed rheumatoid factor in my blood and sent me to a rheumatologist who diagnosed me with RA. He then prescribed me the drugs from the evil drug companies - which have kept the RA mostly in check and saved me (so far) from a life being crippled.

**** homeopathic medicine, it did exactly NOTHING to help me. Science wins over non-science.

oh yeah, my dad has bad type 2 diabetes and the only thing that works for his diabetic nerve pain is smoking weed. All the pills they agave him dont do shit he says, he smokes good weed and he feels so much better and has has such a huge difference in his quality of life. Non science over science. See what i did there!

loochy 03-21-2017 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 12792044)
oh yeah, my dad has bad type 2 diabetes and the only thing that works for his diabetic nerve pain is smoking weed. All the pills they agave him dont do shit he says, he smokes good weed and he feels so much better and has has such a huge difference in his quality of life. Non science over science. See what i did there!

That's not what homeopathic is. There's a clear scientific explanation regarding the pain killing effects of marijuana.