ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet I Say We Give Alex Smith Just One More Chance (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=304839)

Dinny Bossa Nova 01-01-2017 04:32 PM

I Say We Give Alex Smith Just One More Chance

What d'ya say?

C'MON!!!!!

Dinny

JimNasium 01-01-2017 04:46 PM

I'm in if Goatcheese is.

teedubya 01-01-2017 04:53 PM

It's not exciting... But he keeps winning.

Deberg_1990 01-01-2017 04:56 PM

He has to prove he can beat the Steelers and Patriots first

Dinny Bossa Nova 01-01-2017 05:01 PM

I say Andy Reid has found our next Len Dawson.

Dinny

Sandy Vagina 01-01-2017 05:05 PM

No! screw the winningest QB in Chiefs Franchise history! to hell with that guy!

LiveSteam 01-01-2017 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 12653399)

BBs only tossed the flag in on a game once .
It was in KC. And when Brady is bouncing his grandchildren on his knee. And they ask.
Grandpa. Did you ever get your ass kicked in the NFL.

Titty Meat 01-01-2017 05:13 PM

OK we did and he still sucks

JohnnyHammersticks 01-01-2017 05:14 PM

um....****??

BigCatDaddy 01-01-2017 05:14 PM

LMAO HOF thread potential.

BWillie 01-01-2017 05:15 PM

15th best QB in the NFL ceiling. I guess if ur ok w that

RealSNR 01-01-2017 05:16 PM

**** him. He can't even take care of the football anymore. He's mistake prone and he ****ing sucks

eDave 01-01-2017 05:45 PM

How did you feel this morning Dinny?

Dinny Bossa Nova 01-01-2017 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 12653946)
How did you feel this morning Dinny?

Like Wang Chung.

Why do you ask?

Dinny

RaidersOftheCellar 01-01-2017 05:55 PM

Quote:

Then what? You ring up Dorsey and give him the green light?

Pointer19 01-01-2017 05:58 PM

I hope he wins us a super bowl.

Dinny Bossa Nova 01-01-2017 06:22 PM

C'mon over to the bright side, haters.

No one will make fun of you.

Maybe a little good-natured cajoling, but you can take it.

Dinny

BigCatDaddy 01-01-2017 06:40 PM

Quote:

Pitt at home will be the biggest game of his career. A defining moment if you will.

stevieray 01-01-2017 06:42 PM

Still serving up crow.

haters gonna choke.

MahiMike 01-01-2017 06:42 PM

Outlasted the Coach, QB and now GM in San Fran.

Idiots.

ChiefsFanatic 01-01-2017 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 12654449)
Still serving up crow.

haters gonna choke.

If we win the Super Bowl it'll be the best tasting crow ever. I am a Chiefs fan, and I have been critical of Reid and Smith, but I am still allowed to cheer when we win.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Marcellus 01-01-2017 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 12654479)
If we win the Super Bowl it'll be the best tasting crow ever. I am a Chiefs fan, and I have been critical of Reid and Smith, but I am still allowed to cheer when we win.

That takes some real ballz.

stevieray 01-01-2017 06:53 PM

Quote:

If

funny how the doubters always use this term...

BigCatDaddy 01-01-2017 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 12654510)
funny how the doubters always use this term...

When we win the Super Bowl!

Red Dawg 01-01-2017 07:21 PM

I still want him gone. I would only change my mind if we win it all.

Chief Northman 01-01-2017 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy (Post 12654605)
I still want him gone. I would only change my mind if we win it all.

You are so badass!

kccrow 01-01-2017 07:26 PM

Quote:

I'll double-down on the crow right along side of you. If the Chiefs can win the SB with Alex and he plays at least as well as he did today, I'm all in on the crow.

Mav 01-01-2017 07:26 PM

Dudes will still want him gone even IF the Chiefs win it all. I still know enough awesome ass Chiefs fans that I desperately want the Chiefs to feel that Euphoria.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandy Vagina 01-01-2017 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 12654632)
Dudes will still want him gone even IF the Chiefs win it all. I still know enough awesome ass Chiefs fans that I desperately want the Chiefs to feel that Euphoria.

pardon me if mistaken, but didn't YOU also give up on Smith?

jspchief 01-01-2017 07:32 PM

I'm probably more on board the Smith train than I've ever been. A lot of the criticisms are still accurate, but the guy is getting it done.

CupidStunt 01-01-2017 07:42 PM

He has one. In two weeks. Keep pace with Big Ben or GTFO.

stevieray 01-01-2017 08:07 PM

My favorite drive of tthe game was the one right after the INT...came right back firing for another sustained drive, essentially eating up most of the the 3rd qtr.

That's what good teams do. Just like the multiple come from behind wins and all units scoring.

Alex has to run, though. It opens up our playbook.

Mav 01-01-2017 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 12654637)
pardon me if mistaken, but didn't YOU also give up on Smith?

I believe you're mistaken. I'm not sure that it qualifies as me giving up to simply point out on occasions when he doesn't play well. I consider that being "fair".

ROYC75 01-01-2017 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12653586)
**** him. He can't even take care of the football anymore. He's mistake prone and he ****ing sucks

Oh come on, he made the Pro Bowl!

:rolleyes:

RealSNR 01-01-2017 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 12654495)
That takes some real ballz.

His Dilferesque ass doesn't deserve support.

Is it possible to win a Super Bowl with him? Absolutely. Likely? **** no.

I already mentioned Dilfer. Was it the job of Ravens fans to "support" Dilfer during the 2000 regular season even though they all knew he wasn't good at all? I mean, that's fine if you're 9 years old or reeruned, but I'm a grown adult.

His ass is squarely in "Prove it, pillowbitergot" land and always will be. I don't owe him anything right now and neither do you. If he wins a Super Bowl for the Chiefs, I'm going to enjoy the ring just as much as if the Chiefs had drafted and won with their own QB.

eDave 01-01-2017 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinny Bossa Nova (Post 12653965)
Like Wang Chung.

Why do you ask?

Dinny

You been feeling funny in the mornings lately.

Reerun_KC 01-01-2017 09:25 PM

Im going to be thrilled when he is hoisting the Lombardi in Feb. It's a done deal. We will be Superbowl champs ....

Mark it, save it, print this post. Suck it haters. We're going all the way.

Simplicity 01-01-2017 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12654976)

I already mentioned Dilfer. Was it the job of Ravens fans to "support" Dilfer during the 2000 regular season even though they all knew he wasn't good at all? I mean, that's fine if you're 9 years old or reeruned, but I'm a grown adult.

His ass is squarely in "Prove it, pillowbitergot" land and always will be. I don't owe him anything right now and neither do you. If he wins a Super Bowl for the Chiefs, I'm going to enjoy the ring just as much as if the Chiefs had drafted and won with their own QB.

You hate your life don't you?

Reerun_KC 01-01-2017 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 12655087)

No but I sure ****ing hate true fans.

Thier weeping little bitches tonight though.

That list that 9-7 hope and noise bullshit. Now they have to deal with zero wild card games and opportunity.

Sandy Vagina 01-01-2017 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 12655075)
Im going to be thrilled when he is hoisting the Lombardi in Feb. It's a done deal. We will be Superbowl champs ....

Mark it, save it, print this post. Suck it haters. We're going all the way.

http://www.okmoviequotes.com/wp-cont...End-quotes.gif

RealSNR 01-01-2017 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 12655087)

My personal life is great. My fan life is doing pretty well at the moment, too. My favorite football team has a 1st round bye in the playoffs, and I didn't even have to suck the QB's dick on the internet to enjoy it.

Reerun_KC 01-01-2017 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12655112)
My personal life is great. My fan life is doing pretty well at the moment, too. My favorite football team has a 1st round bye in the playoffs, and I didn't even have to suck the QB's dick on the internet to enjoy it.

:clap:

KChiefs1 01-01-2017 09:42 PM

**** him!

Simplicity 01-01-2017 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12655112)

Yeah, I hate giving my favorite team's quarterback any type of respect or credit for leading a team to a #2 seed in the AFC. I mean I would be much happier to be in the playoffs with a guy like McGloin, Moore, or even Tom Savage. I hate having a good quarterback...

tk13 01-01-2017 09:43 PM

I thought around midseason he may have been regressing. I think from the 4th quarter of the first Denver game on... he was mostly solid. Titans game was a disaster all the way around, but otherwise... Smith has really opened it up and made some money throws. We'll never be a high flying offense but they've made the key plays. That's exactly what you have to do in the playoffs. He's also running more the last couple weeks, which opens up the offense.

Only downside is he's throwing an INT here and there, but that's what some people wanted. He's also making some legit money throws almost every week now. It helps that we have several playmakers now, but that's football. But I don't think you need a 300 yard passer every week, history proves that. You just need a guy who can go for about 250, not turn it over, and make one or two nice plays at key moments.

Reerun_KC 01-01-2017 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 12655134)
Yeah, I hate giving my favorite team's quarterback any type of respect or credit for leading a team to a #2 seed in the AFC. I mean I would be much happier to be in the playoffs with a guy like McGloin, Moore, or even Tom Savage. I hate having a good quarterback...

Well get over it. It's happening and we are a lock for the Superbowl now. Alex will be the MVP. Mark it down.

RealSNR 01-01-2017 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 12655134)

What the **** is wrong with you? Are you 7 years old or some shit? This isn't a ****ing elementary classroom, where everybody gets cupcakes on a kids birthday or nobody does at all.

Are you seriously incapable of understanding that it's possible to root for, cheer on, show interest in, and support a football team without believing that every single player on the team is a super special snowflake who makes the team better?

Tons of teams have won Super Bowls while having a dead weight at QB. If we pull it off this year, we'll be one of those teams. It's not a ****ing big deal. What Chiefs fans like me don't appreciate is being thought of as less of a fan or less deserving of the end success just because we don't believe Alex Smith is very good or even all that likable.

Baby Lee 01-01-2017 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12655178)
What the **** is wrong with you? Are you 7 years old or some shit? This isn't a ****ing elementary classroom, where everybody gets cupcakes on a kids birthday or nobody does at all.

Are you seriously incapable of understanding that it's possible to root for, cheer on, show interest in, and support a football team without believing that every single player on the team is a super special snowflake who makes the team better?

Tons of teams have won Super Bowls while having a dead weight at QB. If we pull it off this year, we'll be one of those teams. It's not a ****ing big deal. What Chiefs fans like me don't appreciate is being thought of as less of a fan or less deserving of the end success just because we don't believe Alex Smith is very good or even all that likable.

I'm not going to level accusations directly at you, so I'll reply in the general.

In general if you insist that the QB is the only part of the game that matters, that you hate the QB of the Chiefs, that you know with certainty that with the QB being so important and the Chiefs QB being so shitty that they will never win anything of importance, and you devote your waking hours to Tokyo Rose-ing your talking points on CP for years on end. . .

Then yes, you are less of a fan and less deserving of full enjoyment of end success if and when all your poormouthing and insult slinging and humbugging and 'l'il Chiefying' comes crashing down.

Saccopoo 01-01-2017 10:26 PM

It would be nice if he wins it and then the ballbag haters who've thrown shit for the past four seasons would have someone drive an ice pick through one or maybe both of their testicles. Because you stand by your words. And if he sucks and wins it, You don't deserve a Super Bowl win. You deserve an ice pick through a testicle.

Don't be a pussy and roll around in victory brought by a guy you think sucks. Take the ice pick you deserve like a man.

O.city 01-01-2017 10:30 PM

Dudes been on fire the past 2 weeks. He's plays that way, we're going in to Foxboro and winning.

eDave 01-01-2017 10:32 PM

A got damed Alex Smith thread. Thank God. It's been like 2 days.

SAUTO 01-01-2017 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12655306)
Dudes been on fire the past 2 weeks. He's plays that way, we're going in to Foxboro and winning.

I agree. We can win a super bowl with him.

Chiefs beat the packers. That's what I'm calling right now.

ChiefsCountry 01-01-2017 10:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is how stupid true fans are right now.

RealSNR 01-01-2017 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12655254)
I'm not going to level accusations directly at you, so I'll reply in the general.

In general if you insist that the QB is the only part of the game that matters, that you hate the QB of the Chiefs, that you know with certainty that with the QB being so important and the Chiefs QB being so shitty that they will never win anything of importance, and you devote your waking hours to Tokyo Rose-ing your talking points on CP for years on end. . .

Then yes, you are less of a fan and less deserving of full enjoyment of end success if and when all your poormouthing and insult slinging and humbugging and 'l'il Chiefying' comes crashing down.

You should probably have that "general" conversation with those individuals, then. I don't resemble anything in that description of yours.

BigCatDaddy 01-01-2017 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 12655352)
Here is how stupid true fans are right now.

Got a feeling that one might be used again in a different way.

Baby Lee 01-01-2017 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12655353)
You should probably have that "general" conversation with those individuals, then. I don't resemble anything in that description of yours.

Thanks for the tip!!

RealSNR 01-01-2017 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 12655291)
It would be nice if he wins it and then the ballbag haters who've thrown shit for the past four seasons would have someone drive an ice pick through one or maybe both of their testicles. Because you stand by your words. And if he sucks and wins it, You don't deserve a Super Bowl win. You deserve an ice pick through a testicle.

Don't be a pussy and roll around in victory brought by a guy you think sucks. Take the ice pick you deserve like a man.

Imagine you had some half-reeruned Ravens fans from 1999-2000 when Trent Dilfer was with the team. And they were nuts about how much they liked Dilfer. The other Ravens fans were just like, "Yeah, um, well, he made a couple nice throws in the game there, but he's really not that good. But we won, so that's nice." But the Dilfer folks would say things like, "Have you seen his record? He wins gamez like nobody's business! Leader of men! Great glue guy in the locker room! Does charity shit! Nice guy!"

Well, now imagine it's playoff time. The Ravens are winning their games. They get to the Super Bowl. And now all the Dilfer weirdos put out this witch hunt of "WHO HERE REALLY SUPPORTED DILFER? IF YOU DIDN'T SUPPORT HIM IN THE REGULAR SEASON, YOU DON'T GET TO ENJOY THE SUPER BOWL AS MUCH AS THE REST OF US!"

That's how ****ing ridiculous this shit sounds right now. I doubt Alex Smith's ability to get the job done. I don't think he's a very good QB. If he wins the playoff games and gets us a Super Bowl, does it really matter if we were sucking his cock during his rough times or times when he was unconvincing as a legit QB but still rode the team's coattails to lots of wins?

Baby Lee 01-01-2017 10:49 PM

Reality is whatever you want it to be!!

RealSNR 01-01-2017 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12655387)
Thanks for the tip!!

I'm willing to have a conversation, but first I need to know what I'm debating. When you say, "This isn't for you," I don't know what the **** I'm supposed to respond to, particularly if I find your description of events in the stuff that's not for me but some general audience to be not very accurate or helpful to advancing the topic.

eDave 01-01-2017 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12655401)

Happy new year Mr. BL. Hope it's a great one for you.

ChiefsFanatic 01-01-2017 10:50 PM

Quote:

It's like "true fans" think because I criticized Smith and Reid, I'm not allowed to enjoy wins where they both do the damn job they're being paid millions of dollars to do.

Today we scored red zone TDs on a bootleg run by Smith, and two kinda misdirection plays to West. Other than the Poe pass, Reid can't seem to call a play that goes directly towards the end zone that results in a TD. But the Smith keeper was great, and I loved seeing West play like he did last year. (BTW, Smith almost missed West on that second TD pass)

And Smith played very well today. That pick 6 wasn't his fault. But I will tell you what was his fault: putting his body and head into positions that could potentially end his season. OK, you threw the pick, now get as far away from that ****ing play as you can. He wasn't going to make that tackle, and ended up almost getting his knees rolled up. His gigabytes of hard drive space must have been buffering.

After Indy, he said he was done sliding, but today he made a couple of iffy slides, and narrowly missed having his head removed by a diving Charger. He got up and was pointing to the official, but he should have stood by his earlier statement and not slid at all.

Someone on the Chiefs staff needs to put a compilation video together for Smith showing the hits he took in Indy, plus other sliding QBs like Trent Green, followed by an hour of Marcus Allen and Barry Sanders getting tackled. That way he can study the way they always managed to fall forward without taking direct hits, while managing to deflect a lot of the tacklers force.

When I criticize Reid or Smith, it's based on actual examples of poor play calling and poor decision making or execution.

But that doesn't mean that I want them to do badly. I want every player on the team to play their best. I want every member of the coaching staff to make the best calls, etc.

Being critical doesn't strip me of permission to cheer for my team. I don't need a hall pass from "True Fans" to attend the Team Spirit assembly in the gymnasium.

GO CHIEFS. We have some areas to work on, and an opportunity to do so with the bye week.

And in 2 weeks I hope we can take care of business against whomever we face, and keep it going the week after that.

Winning can mask a lot of flaws, which Reid and Smith have used to cover a variety of blemishes. Here's to hoping they keep that pig covered in make-up and lipstick, just long enough to fool everyone at the Prom.

RealSNR 01-01-2017 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12655401)

I'm not the one making the arbitrary rule that says the only people who can celebrate this potential Chiefs Super Bowl victory are the people who like Alex Smith as our starting QB.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 01-01-2017 10:54 PM

SNR, ChiefsCountry, Reerun -- gets proven wrong, moves goal posts (Learned from Clay)

Proceeeds to change conversation claiming posters are calling Smith a "GOAT" when he has only been credited as an excellent game manager.

eDave 01-01-2017 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12655414)
I'm not the one making the arbitrary rule that says the only people who can celebrate this potential Chiefs Super Bowl victory are the people who like Alex Smith as our starting QB.

Alex haters are the real "true fan". Hell yes celebrate it. You hate Alex because you love the Chiefs. I like him because I love the Chiefs.

Whatev's.

eDave 01-01-2017 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12655421)
SNR, ChiefsCountry, Reerun -- gets proven wrong, moves goal posts (Learned from Clay)

Proceeeds to change conversation claiming posters are calling Smith a "GOAT" when he has only been credited as an excellent game manager.

Enjoy the win and numba 2, man. We all want the same thing.

Baby Lee 01-01-2017 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12655414)

Neither am I. Cheers. :toast:

I've never even asked people to like Alex, just give him [or any Chiefs QB] the proper context in Reid/Dorsey's plan.

I think I laid out my position pretty clearly the first time around, but in case you're still confused.

It's a team game.

- - I should just end there, but in the interest of simplicity and transparency. . .

And if you;
1. think only one part of the team makes any difference, and
2. you hate that part of the team, and
3. rather than discuss anything else about the team, you devote your energies to denigrating people who see things differently by evangelizing your 'First ballot HoF QB or throw it all in the trash' standard for NFL satisfaction.

There's nothing about the present day Chiefs you are rooting for.

I have no problem with someone who thinks Alex has a ton of deficiencies, if he's still rooting for the team to overcome those deficiencies.
I don't think he's perfect either, just that he's right for Reid and worthy of trust the organization places in him.

Now if Alex were to somehow actually carry an underperforming rest of the team to the finish line, and those who insist he's an albatross then insist that 'they knew all along, it was just tough love they were slinging, not hate' we might need another conversation.

Tacoman 01-01-2017 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 12655406)

Someone on the Chiefs staff needs to put a compilation video together for Smith showing the hits he took in Indy, plus other sliding QBs like Trent Green, followed by an hour of Marcus Allen and Barry Sanders getting tackled. That way he can study the way they always managed to fall forward without taking direct hits, while managing to deflect a lot of the tacklers force.

This is ****ing gold right here, have our qb watch videos of him getting his ass kicked over and over clockwork orange style to get ready for playoffs... Have you though about going into coaching?

RealSNR 01-01-2017 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12655421)

Anybody else see the hilarious irony in this post?

RealSNR 01-01-2017 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 12655424)
Alex haters are the real "true fan". Hell yes celebrate it. You hate Alex because you love the Chiefs. I like him because I love the Chiefs.

Whatev's.

I'm fully on board with this. I don't really care if you like him or not. Unless you're a ****ing choad about it. Then I have a ****ing problem.

And yes, Clay is often a choad about Alex. It can go both ways.

Baby Lee 01-01-2017 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12655467)
I don't really care if you like him or not. Unless you're a ****ing choad about it. Then I have a ****ing problem.

Oh yeah? I heard someone say he was a ****ing worthless phaggot.

Man, the nerve of THAT guy. :rolleyes:

;)

RealSNR 01-01-2017 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12655508)
Oh yeah? I heard someone say he was a ****ing worthless phaggot.

Man, the nerve of THAT guy. :rolleyes:

;)

Who said that?

Baby Lee 01-01-2017 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12655518)
Who said that?

Don't be coy. I ain't mad.

Reerun_KC 01-01-2017 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12655527)

So Coy said it? Get a rope.

tk13 01-01-2017 11:38 PM

Just to be fair, the Trent Dilfer thing gets thrown around a lot... but Alex Smith is a much better QB than Dilfer. During that 2000 season, Dilfer finished with 12 TD/11 INT, in his 8 starts he averaged 180 yds/game. Tony Banks actually started the season at QB.

In the playoffs, Dilfer completed 48% of his passes and 148 yards/game. Those are almost Tebow numbers.

stevieray 01-01-2017 11:42 PM

Quote:

Pffft It will ring hollow.

RealSNR 01-01-2017 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12655527)

Are you talking about this post?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...6&postcount=35

RealSNR 01-01-2017 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 12655552)
Pffft It will ring hollow.

Why?

BossChief 01-01-2017 11:52 PM

The upcoming Pittsburgh playoff game is going to be a career defining game for Alex Smith.

If he plays well, the Chiefs should have a nice chance of advancing to the AFC championship game in NE and going on to the Super Bowl.

Without Smith playing in tip top form, we won't have a chance.

DaneMcCloud 01-02-2017 12:00 AM

Miserable people are miserable.

Kudos.

Chief Northman 01-02-2017 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 12655570)
The upcoming Pittsburgh playoff game is going to be a career defining game for Alex Smith.

If he plays well, the Chiefs should have a nice chance of advancing to the AFC championship game in NE and going on to the Super Bowl.

Without Smith playing in tip top form, we won't have a chance.

Team game.

How the Chiefs defense responds to the ass whooping they received in week four at the hands of the Steelers will be more telling.