ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Your dream 1st/2nd round combo for next week's NFL Draft (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=299443)

pugsnotdrugs19 04-19-2016 06:40 PM

Your dream 1st/2nd round combo for next week's NFL Draft

Alright so, try to keep these as realistic as possible obviously, but let's talk about our preferred draft choices for the Chiefs come next Thursday and Friday evening at the draft. They have the 28th and 59th overall selections. Now, obviously guys like Carson Wentz and Jalen Ramsey are not going to be available at 28. Likewise, we won't see players like Corey Coleman or Eli Apple at 59.

For me, I feel like this team is just a piece or two away, so I want to see immediate impact players selected if at all possible. Thus, my dream 1st and 2nd round mock...

Round 1, Pick 28: Mackensie Alexander, CB Clemson
He's brash and confident, and the tape does not lie. It won't come without some growing pains, but Alexander has the ability to step in day one and give us a great potential lockdown corner across from Marcus Peters. You can never have enough corners. The Chiefs are already in need of corner depth, but in this scenario we add it to the top of the heap. Week 1 against SD, Peters, Alexander, and Phillip Gaines form a really solid starting CB group while Steven Nelson provides great depth.

Round 2, Pick 59: Shilique Calhoun, OLB Michigan State
Here's a guy who is boom or bust. This one comes down most to me trusting Conley's development more than Ford. However, he is one of very few edge rushers in this draft that is equipped to contribute as a pass rusher immediately in the NFL. Again, a position in which you can never have enough of, this pick makes a ton of sense. Justin Houston could miss some time this season. Tamba Hali is at a point in his career where the downfall could come abruptly and unexpectedly. Dee Ford, while he has flashed, cannot be fully counted on just yet. This pick could give the Chiefs the deepest, most talented group of pass rushers in the NFL.

Your turn.

DaneMcCloud 04-19-2016 06:45 PM

Eli Apple

Sterling Shepard

RealSNR 04-19-2016 06:47 PM

Don't like Alexander, and we really don't need Calhoun, unless we're preparing for Dee Ford being a bust. I don't think Dorsey is doing that just yet.

I like Calhoun as a 2nd rounder (took him for the Packers in the CP Mock) but he's far from the best player we can get in that range.

Chiefshrink 04-19-2016 06:48 PM

Can we afford for our 2nd pick to potentially bust as you say ? I get that any draft pick can bust but we need our 2nd pick to hit.

pugsnotdrugs19 04-19-2016 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12186339)
Don't like Alexander, and we really don't need Calhoun, unless we're preparing for Dee Ford being a bust. I don't think Dorsey is doing that just yet.

I like Calhoun as a 2nd rounder (took him for the Packers in the CP Mock) but he's far from the best player we can get in that range.

To me it's not that at all (regarding Ford being a bust).

But the truth is he could be, and Hali could run out of gas late in the year, and Houston may not make it back as soon as we hope... that is how I am approaching that pick.

pugsnotdrugs19 04-19-2016 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 12186342)
Can we afford for our 2nd pick to potentially bust as you say ? I get that any draft pick can bust but we need our 2nd pick to hit.

A lot of 2nd round guys are considered boom or bust. Usually big talent guys with some ?'s.

He can contribute quicker than most though given his skill set.

Chiefshrink 04-19-2016 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 12186352)
A lot of 2nd round guys are considered boom or bust. Usually big talent guys with some ?'s.

He can contribute quicker than most though given his skill set.

I gotcha !! Not trying to be divisive with this next question but how would you answer kccrow here ? Why would he say this about Alexander ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 12183441)
Alexander may just be the single most overrated player in this draft.

staylor26 04-19-2016 06:55 PM

1. Mackensie Alexander

2. Sterling Shepard

RealSNR 04-19-2016 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 12186350)
To me it's not that at all (regarding Ford being a bust).

But the truth is he could be, and Hali could run out of gas late in the year, and Houston may not make it back as soon as we hope... that is how I am approaching that pick.

Then get a free agent.

Drafting a guy to serve that purpose is dumb unless he's got an ultra-high ceiling as a player (which Calhoun does not).

The Franchise 04-19-2016 06:57 PM

Jackson III
Sheldon Day

O.city 04-19-2016 07:00 PM

Jalen Ramsey
Miles jack

pugsnotdrugs19 04-19-2016 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12186375)
Then get a free agent.

Drafting a guy to serve that purpose is dumb unless he's got an ultra-high ceiling as a player (which Calhoun does not).

Who are you going to get in FA now? Dezman Moses?

Chief Roundup 04-19-2016 07:00 PM

Butler
Hargreaves

This is assuming the weed allegation against Hargreaves.

pugsnotdrugs19 04-19-2016 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 12186363)
I gotcha !! Not trying to be divisive with this next question but how would you answer kccrow here ? Why would he say this about Alexander ?

I would honestly want to hear the reasoning behind him feeling that way first. It's possible that Alexander is overrated, but I don't see it. He's got the mental makeup to go along with the physical aspect to play the position in the NFL. I love him as a fit for us.

Mr_Tomahawk 04-19-2016 07:03 PM

1. Lynch
2. Shepard

RealSNR 04-19-2016 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 12186402)
Who are you going to get in FA now? Dezman Moses?

Nobody. But you don't assume there's a need when you have three starters with their own question marks.

Hali: Is he too old? Probably can't do too many snaps
Ford: Is he a bust? This is the make-or-break line for him
Houston: When will he be healthy? (Bet you a bag of doughnuts he's ready by Week 1)

There are better players than Calhoun that can be had unless you really really need that pass rusher. We don't.

Chiefshrink 04-19-2016 07:06 PM

1. Trade out of the 1st and get our 3rd pick and then some back. This is what Dorsey is really wanting IMHO IF there are no players there at 28 he likes and just so happens there might be QB or CB sitting there that might draw some attention from other teams. Best scenario for us. What teams might want to trade back up into the first rd ya think ??

SAUTO 04-19-2016 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12186398)
Jalen Ramsey
Miles jack

This. ROFL

pugsnotdrugs19 04-19-2016 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12186418)
Nobody. But you don't assume there's a need when you have three starters with their own question marks.

Houston: When will he be healthy? (Bet you a bag of doughnuts he's ready by Week 1)

There are better players than Calhoun that can be had unless you really really need that pass rusher. We don't.

To me, with those questions above, that sounds like a team that could use some pass rush depth. Especially when they are trying to play into February. Hali and Houston both weren't healthy for the playoffs last year.

O.city 04-19-2016 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12186418)

As a 2nd rounder, I'd take Calhoun. Never have too many rushers

O.city 04-19-2016 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12186427)
This. ROFL

Ah ****, I didn't read the thread

Chiefshrink 04-19-2016 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 12186411)
I would honestly want to hear the reasoning behind him feeling that way first. It's possible that Alexander is overrated, but I don't see it. He's got the mental makeup to go along with the physical aspect to play the position in the NFL. I love him as a fit for us.

Fair enough. I take it you have seen him play a lot then ???

SAUTO 04-19-2016 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12186437)
Ah ****, I didn't read the thread

Lol. It would be a dream scenario for the chiefs Jack and Ramsey would be ****ing awesome on this d

pugsnotdrugs19 04-19-2016 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 12186447)
Fair enough. I take it you have seen him play a lot then ???

Yep. Can find some full game stuff out there on YouTube as well.

He allowed just 29% of passes last year and ZERO touchdowns. He's a sticky corner. Perfect compliment to a playmaker like Peters.

BossChief 04-19-2016 07:14 PM

Lynch
William Jackson/Apple/Alexander

BossChief 04-19-2016 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 12186429)
To me, with those questions above, that sounds like a team that could use some pass rush depth. Especially when they are trying to play into February. Hali and Houston both weren't healthy for the playoffs last year.

Same thing happened in 2013.

Both guys got hurt before the playoffs.

Titty Meat 04-19-2016 07:17 PM

Jackson and Miller

Chiefshrink 04-19-2016 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 12186465)
Yep. Can find some full game stuff out there on YouTube as well.

He allowed just 29% of passes last year and ZERO touchdowns. He's a sticky corner. Perfect compliment to a playmaker like Peters.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 12186468)
Lynch
William Jackson/Apple/Alexander

If you both are GMs is there any scenario where you would trade out of the 1st acquiring a couple of picks in which one of those picks is a 3rd pick or do you stay at 28 no matter because there will be talent there to justify a 1st rd pick ?

O.city 04-19-2016 07:27 PM

I'd be hesitant to trade completely out of the 1st because of the 5th year option

BossChief 04-19-2016 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 12186488)
If you both are GMs is there any scenario where you would trade out of the 1st acquiring a couple of picks in which one of those picks is a 3rd pick or do you stay at 28 no matter because there will be talent there to justify a 1st rd pick ?

Depends on who is still on the board, how many guys are there that I see as difference makers for our schemes, how far I'd need to move down and what compensation I'd get.

If we move back 10 spots and there are still 7 guys we really like, I'd love to get a third back to move down.

BossChief 04-19-2016 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12186505)
I'd be hesitant to trade completely out of the 1st because of the 5th year option

I would, too...but depending on the situation the third could be well worth it.

Our cap situation going forward requires a lot of impact from the next 3 rookie classes.

Chiefshrink 04-19-2016 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 12186515)
Depends on who is still on the board, how many guys are there that I see as difference makers for our schemes, how far I'd need to move down and what compensation I'd get.

If we move back 10 spots and there are still 7 guys we really like, I'd love to get a third back to move down.

My thoughts EXACTLY !!:thumb: I think it is very realistic that the board could fall our way for this to happen as well.

the Talking Can 04-19-2016 07:34 PM

counter intuitive draft (which you could imagine dorsey doing)

vernon butler
karl joseph

both would arguably be bpa at our picks...neither is an obvious, immediate need, but both could contribute meaningful rotation minutes this year, both have high quality starter upside, and both provide insurance for the contracts of berry, poe, and howard in the next two years

pure fantasy

paxton lynch
artie burns

RunKC 04-19-2016 07:35 PM

If the Chiefs somehow got William Jackson and Vernon Butler I'd be ecstatic

pugsnotdrugs19 04-19-2016 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 12186488)

Depends on how many guys are left that they really like to come in and contribute quickly. I personally think Alexander is a great value at 28, so I'd be hesitant to go back if he's available.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea to trade back, but getting that pick back is not near as important when you already have a talented roster.

DaneMcCloud 04-19-2016 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 12186321)
Alright so, try to keep these as realistic as possible obviously, but let's talk about our preferred draft choices for the Chiefs come next Thursday and Friday evening at the draft. They have the 28th and 59th overall selections. Now, obviously guys like Carson Wentz and Jalen Ramsey are not going to be available at 28. Likewise, we won't see players like Corey Coleman or Eli Apple at 59.

For me, I feel like this team is just a piece or two away, so I want to see immediate impact players selected if at all possible. Thus, my dream 1st and 2nd round mock...

Round 1, Pick 28: Mackensie Alexander, CB Clemson
He's brash and confident, and the tape does not lie. It won't come without some growing pains, but Alexander has the ability to step in day one and give us a great potential lockdown corner across from Marcus Peters. You can never have enough corners. The Chiefs are already in need of corner depth, but in this scenario we add it to the top of the heap. Week 1 against SD, Peters, Alexander, and Phillip Gaines form a really solid starting CB group while Steven Nelson provides great depth.

Round 2, Pick 59: Shilique Calhoun, OLB Michigan State
Here's a guy who is boom or bust. This one comes down most to me trusting Conley's development more than Ford. However, he is one of very few edge rushers in this draft that is equipped to contribute as a pass rusher immediately in the NFL. Again, a position in which you can never have enough of, this pick makes a ton of sense. Justin Houston could miss some time this season. Tamba Hali is at a point in his career where the downfall could come abruptly and unexpectedly. Dee Ford, while he has flashed, cannot be fully counted on just yet. This pick could give the Chiefs the deepest, most talented group of pass rushers in the NFL.

Your turn.

Your "Dream Draft" includes a guy with very questionable balls skills and a shitty attitude along with a guy drafted maybe two rounds too high?

LMAO

DaneMcCloud 04-19-2016 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 12186422)
1. Trade out of the 1st and get our 3rd pick and then some back. This is what Dorsey is really wanting IMHO IF there are no players there at 28 he likes and just so happens there might be QB or CB sitting there that might draw some attention from other teams. Best scenario for us. What teams might want to trade back up into the first rd ya think ??

No ****ing way.

If anything, Dorsey has proven via the Alex Smith trade that he'll stay put and take the best guy.

Travis Kelce. Philip Gaines.

Don't trade back for "talent".

Trade up.

DaneMcCloud 04-19-2016 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 12186528)
counter intuitive draft (which you could imagine dorsey doing)

vernon butler
karl joseph

both would arguably be bpa at our picks...neither is an obvious, immediate need, but both could contribute meaningful rotation minutes this year, both have high quality starter upside, and both provide insurance for the contracts of berry, poe, and howard in the next two years

pure fantasy

paxton lynch
artie burns

Lynch might go Top Ten.

Burns might be there in the 2nd but I personally wouldn't take the chance.

Easy 6 04-19-2016 07:53 PM

Ok I'll break out of my rut choosing CB over pass rush and think outside the box a bit... the rush DOES aid coverage more than vice versa

#1 DE Kevin Dodd, OLB for the Chiefs

Thats right, the new Hali... stand him up

6'4 275, extremely quick with powerful hands and excellent balance, Dodd was just starting to tap his potential last season. Only played one season as a starter, but his quickness, motor and flexibility point to a pass rusher who can get to the QB off the edge or shoot gaps inside

Some risk, potential All Pro reward

CB Xavien Howard - 6'1 200 - great blend of size and athleticism. Has the flexibility and fluid hips to turn and run in press coverage.

Too grabby downfield though, a habit that will have to be broken

A player with clear starter upside

RunKC 04-19-2016 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 12186610)
Ok I'll break out of my rut choosing CB over pass rush and think outside the box a bit... the rush DOES aid coverage more than vice versa

#1 DE Kevin Dodd, OLB for the Chiefs

Thats right, the new Hali... stand him up

6'4 275, extremely quick with powerful hands and excellent balance, Dodd was just starting to tap his potential last season. Only played one season as a starter, but his quickness, motor and flexibility point to a pass rusher who can get to the QB off the edge or shoot gaps inside

Some risk, potential All Pro reward

CB Xavien Howard - 6'1 200 - great blend of size and athleticism. Has the flexibility and fluid hips to turn and run in press coverage.

Too grabby downfield though, a habit that will have to be broken

A player with clear starter upside

This would be interesting. Noticing that Dodd is getting mocked to us more and more.
If we draft an OLB prospect in the first 2 rounds, I'd go with Kyler Fackrell in rd 2. Guy is ready to play ASAP.

BossChief 04-19-2016 08:03 PM

IRL I can see Dorsey moving up for Lynch then "reaching" for That CB they had a visit with (Reed)...if we don't get Lynch, I can see WJ3 being our first round pick.

He has crazy deep speed, GREAT ball skills and an enormous upside.

I'm pretty sure that Reed guy is what Dorsey covets at the position and would have been our third rounder if we didn't lose the pick.

DJ's left nut 04-19-2016 08:04 PM

William Jackson III

Tyler Boyd

O.city 04-19-2016 08:06 PM

Pauline who seems to be pretty well connected, says alexander has the best ball skills of any corner in this draft.

But his attitude personality issues are really becoming a big issue. I'd pass.

pugsnotdrugs19 04-19-2016 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12186581)
Your "Dream Draft" includes a guy with very questionable balls skills and a shitty attitude along with a guy drafted maybe two rounds too high?

LMAO

Shitty attitude... Hmm I remember the last time we drafted a corner with that as a question mark... how's that going so far?

And FFS, being confident is a necessity at that position, not a 'shitty attitude'.

I've seen Calhoun mocked as high as the late first.

DaneMcCloud 04-19-2016 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 12186737)
Shitty attitude... Hmm I remember the last time we drafted a corner with that as a question mark... Wonder how that went.

:facepalm:

pugsnotdrugs19 04-19-2016 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12186742)
:facepalm:

You're facepalming yet nothing I said was short of a fact?....

O.city 04-19-2016 08:13 PM

I will say in regards to attitudes and such, corners seem to be a different animal. Look at Sherman and Norman l. Alot of "different" guys there.

But if it's locker room stuff, that's a little different

pugsnotdrugs19 04-19-2016 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12186748)
I will say in regards to attitudes and such, corners seem to be a different animal. Look at Sherman and Norman l. Alot of "different" guys there.

But if it's locker room stuff, that's a little different

But it's not. Alexander is just a brash, confident player like the guys you named. Nothing to see here, just Dane looking for more BS to bitch about.

O.city 04-19-2016 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 12186752)
But it's not. Alexander is just a brash, confident player like the guys you named. Nothing to see here, just Dane looking for more BS to bitch about.

Being brash is 1 thing, but when his coaches at Clemson aren't giving him good reviews, there's alot of smoke.

Again, I'd lean towards passing or atleast understanding if they do

KevB 04-19-2016 08:17 PM

William Jackson III (or Hargreaves if he falls)

Chris Jones/Shepard/Fackrell (never have too many pass rushers and he's versatile)

DaneMcCloud 04-19-2016 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 12186747)
You're facepalming yet nothing I said was short of a fact?....

Shut the **** up.

Teams weren't leaking that Peters interviewed poorly, dumbass.

And making a decision this year because the decision last year worked out, is dumber than ****.

Debating with a jobless, school less 19 year old bores the **** out of me.

DaneMcCloud 04-19-2016 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12186761)
Being brash is 1 thing, but when his coaches at Clemson aren't giving him good reviews, there's alot of smoke.

Again, I'd lean towards passing or atleast understanding if they do

Yeah, when your own coaches talk shit, there's fire.

The 19 year old is a 19 year old.

Uneducated, inexperienced and naive.

O.city 04-19-2016 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12186791)

I'm pretty hesitant to believe much that's said right now though and in terms of the interviews and such, we have no idea how it goes.

I always leave that completely up to the front office. Whatever they think works for me here.

pugsnotdrugs19 04-19-2016 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12186777)
Shut the **** up.

Teams weren't leaking that Peters interviewed poorly, dumbass.

And making a decision this year because the decision last year worked out, is dumber than ****.

Debating with a jobless, school less 19 year old bores the **** out of me.

Damn it man, something has to be done. Whoever keeps pissing in Dane's Frosted Flakes, I hope you're reading this. Enough is enough.

We'll beat this anger and sadness together, buddy. There's a light at the end of the tunnel.

:dom:

pugsnotdrugs19 04-19-2016 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12186791)

Well, you're batting .000 so far, but what's new

DaneMcCloud 04-19-2016 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12186804)
I'm pretty hesitant to believe much that's said right now though and in terms of the interviews and such, we have no idea how it goes.

I always leave that completely up to the front office. Whatever they think works for me here.

This is the time for smokescreens and disinformation about medicals.

But anytime lockeroom shit and leadership issues leak, it's definitely a strong and truthful signal that something is wrong.

Teams may try to push a guy down by feigning disinterest but attacking guys personally is off limits, unless it's true.

O.city 04-19-2016 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12186828)
This is the time for smokescreens and disinformation about medicals.

But anytime lockeroom shit and leadership issues leak, it's definitely a strong and truthful signal that something is wrong.

Teams may try to push a guy down by feigning disinterest but attacking guys personally is off limits, unless it's true.

Yeah, I don't know about all that

Not that it's wrong, I don't think anything is off limits this time of year

pugsnotdrugs19 04-19-2016 08:32 PM

In the past week, Doug Farrar of SI called Alexander the best CB in the draft, and Pat Kirwan mocked him to us in the first...

Shilique Calhoun was mocked two spots ahead of us in the 2nd round on a Fox Sports mock just this morning.

Seriously Dane, all I'm asking is if you're going to throw one of your little man periods, have your shit straight first.

Rausch 04-19-2016 08:36 PM

If one of the top 4 CB's is there: CB then WR.

If not trade down and go WR, CB, G (after getting our 3rd back...)

RealSNR 04-19-2016 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 12186737)
Shitty attitude... Hmm I remember the last time we drafted a corner with that as a question mark... how's that going so far?

And FFS, being confident is a necessity at that position, not a 'shitty attitude'.

When Mackenzie Alexander plays like Marcus Peters did in college, give me a call.

They're not even close to the same prospect.

Rausch 04-19-2016 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12186828)

Peters...

pugsnotdrugs19 04-19-2016 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12186855)
When Mackenzie Alexander plays like Marcus Peters did in college, give me a call.

Well that won't ever happen because Alexander played better in college, actually.....

Didn't have the INTs, sure, but no one gave up less than Alexander.

Rausch 04-19-2016 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12186855)

No.

But I like his style. He's "dirty." Mean. Does exactly what S. Smith never did in contesting the ball during the catch.

He doesn't lose the ball in the air. He can read the WR and know when to fight with his arms to bust that $3it up blindly.

He's not who I'd prefer but I wouldn't puke over the pick...

DaneMcCloud 04-19-2016 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 12186857)
Peters...

No

Rausch 04-19-2016 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12186888)
No

He's not Peters.

I'm just saying that college "team player" concerns need to be weighed very carefully...

DaneMcCloud 04-19-2016 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 12186844)
In the past week, Doug Farrar of SI called Alexander the best CB in the draft, and Pat Kirwan mocked him to us in the first...

Shilique Calhoun was mocked two spots ahead of us in the 2nd round on a Fox Sports mock just this morning.

Seriously Dane, all I'm asking is if you're going to throw one of your little man periods, have your shit straight first.

**** off.

And maybe try an original thought.

Pat Kirwin.

LMAO

Rausch 04-19-2016 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12186893)
**** off.

Pat Kirwin.

LMAO

He's not the best CB in the draft and I'm not super excited about us drafting him. I just think his negatives are exaggerated and at worst he's a Flowers type corner...

pugsnotdrugs19 04-19-2016 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12186893)
**** off.

Pat Kirwin.

LMAO

Desperation as usual with you. Nothing but insults, no real facts to support.

You can't escape it.

DaneMcCloud 04-19-2016 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 12186898)
Desperation as usual with you. Nothing but insults, no real facts to support.

You can't escape it.

What I can't I escape is your rampant dumbassery.

Pat Kirwin, he of the 1-15 Jets?

Are you ****ing kidding me?

You're a dumb****. An Automaton. You read shit, then give your opinion based on that same shit.

Add to that, you're jobless and uneducated. How the **** you post all day long, every single day, is a mystery.

pugsnotdrugs19 04-19-2016 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12186905)
You're a dumb****. An Automaton. You read shit, then give your
Add to that, you're jobless and uneducated. How the **** you post all day long, every single day, is a mystery.

I wish I could understand the point of spewing this bullshit when it's completely false, but I just can't.

It's like you get off to the idea that the things you say are right, when deep down you know they really probably aren't. Jobless? Uneducated? GTFO. ROFL

pugsnotdrugs19 04-19-2016 09:05 PM

And FFS Kirwan was a mere example of the many people out there mocking Alexander in the 1st round. Used him because it was to the a Chiefs. Get over it, you vag.

RealSNR 04-19-2016 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 12186873)
No.

But I like his style. He's "dirty." Mean. Does exactly what S. Smith never did in contesting the ball during the catch.

He doesn't lose the ball in the air. He can read the WR and know when to fight with his arms to bust that $3it up blindly.

He's not who I'd prefer but I wouldn't puke over the pick...

I totally trust Dorsey if the Chiefs believe he passes their character check. They know a shit ton more than I do.

I'll accept the pick and hope it works out, unlike the Dee Ford pick. That one pissed me the **** off.

milkman 04-19-2016 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 12186844)

Dane never throws a "little man period".

He's in perpetual period.

He's a periodtard.

Rausch 04-19-2016 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 12186921)
I wish I could understand the point of spewing this bullshit when it's completely false, but I just can't.

It's like you get off to the idea that the things you say are right, when deep down you know they really probably aren't. Jobless? Uneducated? GTFO. ROFL

He's "tapping the tree."

It's what you do when you know very little about someone. You drive in a hard spike and wait for the guy on the defensive to defend himself by giving you a ton of personal info.

Slowly, during the conversation, enough flows out.

And it's sweet...

Rausch 04-19-2016 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 12186930)
Dane never throws a "little man period".

He's in perpetual period.

He's a periodtard.

Friendly fire! Friendly fire!

Meatloaf 04-19-2016 09:09 PM

Since I question Dee Ford's commitment to the game, I'd like to see the Chiefs select Noah Spence, OLB, with their first selection. Of course, his off-the-field issues would need to be vetted, but assuming those are under control, I like this kid. Certainly sticks his nose into the fray more than Mr Ford.

Since Sutton plays a ton of DB's, a selection of Sean Davis, S, makes sense in round 2. Guy is a S with CB skills. Very versatile.

The Franchise 04-19-2016 09:11 PM

Numerous sources" have told TFY Draft Insider's Tony Pauline that Clemson CB Mackensie Alexander is "a very difficult person to deal with off the field."
Additionally, "some of his [college] coaches are giving Alexander less than rave reviews to NFL teams." The junior cornerback's been the topic of discussion across war rooms leading up to the draft, and it sounds like the off-field issues could push Alexander down draft boards. Alexander is viewed by some as the defensive back with the best ball skills in this class and a potential mid-first round pick. Alexander is 5'10/190 and ran a 4.47 forty at the Tigers' Pro Day.

DaneMcCloud 04-19-2016 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 12186924)
And FFS Kirwan was a mere example of the many people out there mocking Alexander in the 1st round. Used him because it was to the a Chiefs. Get over it, you vag.

You threw out that shitbag Pat Kirwan because you need to find someone "credible" to back your shitty opinion.

Bottom line, end of story.

DaneMcCloud 04-19-2016 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12186943)
Numerous sources" have told TFY Draft Insider's Tony Pauline that Clemson CB Mackensie Alexander is "a very difficult person to deal with off the field."
Additionally, "some of his [college] coaches are giving Alexander less than rave reviews to NFL teams." The junior cornerback's been the topic of discussion across war rooms leading up to the draft, and it sounds like the off-field issues could push Alexander down draft boards. Alexander is viewed by some as the defensive back with the best ball skills in this class and a potential mid-first round pick. Alexander is 5'10/190 and ran a 4.47 forty at the Tigers' Pro Day.

This can't be true.

Pat Kirwan mocked him to the Chiefs.

DaneMcCloud 04-19-2016 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meatloaf (Post 12186936)
Since I question Dee Ford's commitment to the game, I'd like to see the Chiefs select Noah Spence, OLB, with their first selection. Of course, his off-the-field issues would need to be vetted, but assuming those are under control, I like this kid. Certainly sticks his nose into the fray more than Mr Ford.

Since Sutton plays a ton of DB's, a selection of Sean Davis, S, makes sense in round 2. Guy is a S with CB skills. Very versatile.

**** Spence.

He was noted from Ohio State and didn't dominate at Western Kentucky.

Plus, he ran a 4.8.