ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Post your drafts from the CP Mock here for reticule/praise. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=299306)

BossChief 04-11-2016 07:58 PM

Post your drafts from the CP Mock here for redicule/praise.

I'll pop mine up in post 2.

BossChief 04-11-2016 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 12168192)
I'm all done with Tampa and I'm very pleased with the talent haul I was able to accumulate for them.

9. Deforest Buckner, DE/DT, Oregan
39. Braxton Miller, WR, Ohio St.
74. Yannick Ngakoue, OLB/DE, Maryland
109. Sheldon Day, DT, ND
149. Graham Glasgow, C/G, Michigan
184. Henry Kreiger-Coble, TE, Iowa
198. Kevin Byard, S, Middle Tennessee St

4 guys that should be able to help the defense right away, a starting quality center or guard, a nice red zone target at TE and a possible playmaking WR.

Thanks again for letting me participate! It's been fun, as always.

One more pick for Atlanta to go for me then I'm all done for 2016.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 12173781)
17. Atlanta - BossChief - Leonard Floyd, LB, Georgia
50. Atlanta - BossChief - Hunter Henry, TE, Arkansas
81. Atlanta - BossChief - Scooby Wright, LB, Arizona
116. Atlanta - BossChief - Max Tuerk, c/g, USC
239. Atlanta - BossChief - Justin Zimmer, DT, Ferris State

Not many picks, but I thought I did a nice job nabbing guys that can be impact players at the NFL level.

kccrow 04-11-2016 08:54 PM

I'm not sure what "reticule" means but I'll ridicule it all day long :D

I think you "reached" for Ngakoue but made up for it by getting a steal with Day at 109. Very solid looking draft for Tampa even if I think Buckner is best served in a 3-4. He might fit okay as a 4-3 base end.

I personally don't like Floyd. Him and the McAlister kid from Florida, I think they are both too long. They remind me of Manny Lawson. I think there's a chance they stick around and play a while in the league, especially Floyd, but I don't think either will have the pass rushing impact one hopes for when drafting them.
'
I like the rest of the Falcons draft, definitely addresses some major needs.

staylor26 04-11-2016 09:26 PM

My Jags draft:

1. Joey Bosa, DE, Ohio State
2. Artie Burns, CB, Miami
3. Deion Jones, LB, LSU
4. Sean Davis, S, Maryland
5. Joe Dahl, OG/C, Washington St.
6. De'Vondre Campbell, LB, Minnesota
6. James Cowser, DE, Southern Utah
7. Marquez North, WR, Tennessee

I'm really happy how this draft turned out. My #1 goal was to improve the talent level on defense (especially pass rush and secondary), and I think I did it at every level. A lot of speed, toughness, and playmaking ability was added with the guys I selected, so I'd expect immediate improvement in Bradley's defense. Joe Dahl and Marquez North also add to some depth on offense. Dahl could be a starter on their OL.

I'll post my Redskins draft when I get done with my last pick tomorrow.

Hoover 04-11-2016 09:27 PM

18. Indianapolis - Hoover - Jack Conklin, OT, Michigan State
48. Indianapolis - Hoover - Jonathan Bullard, DE, Florida
82. Indianapolis - Hoover - Beniquez Brown, LB, Mississippi State
117. Indianapolis - Hoover - C.J. Prosise, RB, Notre Dame
156. Indianapolis - Hoover - Travis Feeney, LB, Washington
240. Indianapolis – Hoover - Eric MacLain, OG, Clemson.

15. Los Angeles Rams - Hoover - Paxton Lynch, QB, Memphis
43. Los Angeles (Philly) - Hoover - Xavien Howard, CB, Baylor
45. Los Angeles - Hoover - Ryan Kelly, C, Alabama
76. Los Angeles - Hoover - Pharoh Cooper, WR, South Carolina
111. Los Angeles - Hoover - Jalen Mills, S, LSU
191. Los Angeles - Hoover - Drew Ott, DE, Iowa

CleveSteve 04-11-2016 10:22 PM

Boss, I definitely see the value of all the players you added for Atlanta, but I am surprised you decided to pass on safety for the Falcons. I would have guessed it was their worst roster position and I think this draft has got 8-10 solid safeties in it... which is pretty deep. That's really my only criticism.

BossChief 04-12-2016 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 12173928)
I'm not sure what "reticule" means but I'll ridicule it all day long :D

I think you "reached" for Ngakoue but made up for it by getting a steal with Day at 109. Very solid looking draft for Tampa even if I think Buckner is best served in a 3-4. He might fit okay as a 4-3 base end.

I personally don't like Floyd. Him and the McAlister kid from Florida, I think they are both too long. They remind me of Manny Lawson. I think there's a chance they stick around and play a while in the league, especially Floyd, but I don't think either will have the pass rushing impact one hopes for when drafting them.
'
I like the rest of the Falcons draft, definitely addresses some major needs.

I reached a little for pass rushers in the mock because I see the state of OLs across the league as very poor. Maybe as bad as ever. Therefore, having a good pass rush is absolutely the best way to take juggernaut offenses off their game.

ChiefAshhole1056 04-12-2016 08:48 AM

Baltimore Ravens draft:
6. Vernon Hargreaves lll, CB, Florida
36. Taylor Decker, OT, Ohio State
70. Kamalei Correa, LB, Boise State
105. Devontae Booker, RB, Utah
131.Jack Allen, C, Michigan State
133. Tyler Matakevich, LB, Temple
135. Eric Murray, CB, Minnesota
183. Nile Lawrence-Stample, DT, Florida State
210. Terron Beckham, RB, Some High School

Definitely my favorite draft of the two I did. I just stayed true to my board and picked players that I felt were value picks. Honestly, the only pick I may have be iffy on would be my first with VH3, just because I've warmed up to Buckener since the pick and I've cooled a little bit on VH3 personally. I still think I got the best CB available, I just think that Baltimore will be struggling this year at DE. But overall, I feel Baltimore added some real talent with this draft. Ozzie would enjoy it.

ChiefAshhole1056 04-12-2016 08:59 AM

Houston Texans draft:
22. Corey Coleman, WR, Baylor
52. Carl Nassib, DE, Penn State
85. Austin Hooper, TE, Stanford
120. Tyvis Powell, S, Oregon State
160. Kenyan Drake, RB, Alabama
167. Caleb Benenoch, OT, UCLA
196. Jordan Payton, WR, UCLA

Overall, I feel like I filled some needs with some solid talent. I was able to supply Brock with plenty of weapons for his first year, as well as invest in two spots where the defense needed some stocking of talent. My biggest regret here was not supplying more depth in the O-line, because that was the biggest weakness last year with all of their O-line going down at some point last year. I also feel I definitely reached on Powell and probably could have gotten him later, but I like him as a prospect and felt he was the most intriguing at FS to me at that point in the draft. I think there is just so much ammunition added to the team with this draft, that Brock wont have any excuse not to succeed year 1 and will have a powerful offense to go with the dominating defense. Just need to make sure the O-line stays healthy.

CleveSteve 04-12-2016 09:10 AM

Ash, those are two pretty nice drafts. I'm not sure if Nassib would end up being used as a DE or an OLB for Houston, but you got some terrific value there, especially Day 3. Really like all your picks there.

For the Ravens, I'm not crazy about Booker or Matakevich, but otherwise pretty nice. Correa at 70 was a really good snag, as was Murray at 135.

O.city 04-12-2016 09:17 AM

Does anyone NOT like their draft?

Don't break your arms patting yourself on the back fellas.

(Joking, beforr the condescending police brutalize me)

The Franchise 04-12-2016 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12174335)

You're not being condescending. It's the truth.

chiefscafan 04-12-2016 09:28 AM

Chicago 2016 Draft

11. Chicago - chiefscafan - A'shawn Robinson, DT, Alabama

41. Chicago - chiefscafan - Adolphus Washington, DL, Ohio State

72. Chicago - chiefscafan - Connor Cook, QB, Michigan State

107. Chicago - chiefscafan - Keith Marshall, RB, Georgia

128. Chicago (from New England) - chiefscafan - Rashard Higgins, WR, Colorado State

151. Chicago - chiefscafan - Daniel Braverman, WR, Western Michigan

186. Chicago - chiefscafan - Quayvon Hicks, FB, Georgia

207. Chicago (from Carolina) - chiefscafan - Ron Thompson, DE/OLB, Syracuse

231. Chicago - chiefscafan - Dominque Robertson, OT, West Georgia

RealSNR 04-12-2016 09:30 AM

Quote:

I'm meh on the job I did for the Chargers. I took a few of these players thinking they were the best at the time and that I could get a few players I liked better in a later round. That didn't exactly happen for me.

Delighted that I got Ramsey, okay with Hackenberg (even though I could also see him getting Tyler Brayed and not getting drafted until very late or even going undrafted), and Spriggs is a decent consolation prize for the two guys I was actually hoping would be available at that pick in the 2nd round. The rest... ehhh. Could take it or leave it. I do like Delondre Hall a lot, but I think I took him a round too early.

San Diego Chargers
1.3- Jalen Ramsey, DB, Florida State
2.35- Jason Spriggs, OT, Indiana
3.66- Christian Hackenberg, QB, Penn State
4.103- Charles Tapper, DE, Oklahoma
5.176- Delondre Hall, CB, Northern Iowa
6.180- Adam Gotsis, DL, Georgia Tech
6.199- De'Runnya Wilson, WR, Mississippi State
7.225- Tyler Ervin, RB, San Jose State

ChiefAshhole1056 04-12-2016 10:35 AM

Quote:

What are your thoughts/ridicules/praises?

O.city 04-12-2016 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056 (Post 12174447)
What are your thoughts/ridicules/praises?

Lol, I havent really looked. I'm just giving you guys a hard time after my condescending posts apparently in the draft thread

chiefscafan 04-12-2016 11:01 AM

Honestly I took a lot of flack for the two back to back DE picks but I felt it's the weakest points on the Bears team. I love Higgins and Braverman with Jeffery. Conor is a risk but in the third well worth it . Still working on Vikings draft.

RealSNR 04-12-2016 12:16 PM

God, the condescension in here is so thick.

staylor26 04-12-2016 03:50 PM

My Redskins draft:

1. Ezekiel Elliot, RB, Ohio State
2. Karl Joseph, S, West Virginia
3. Christian Westerman, OG/C, Arizona St.
4. Blake Martinez, ILB, Stanford
5. Juston Burris, CB, NC State
6. Keyarris Garrett, WR, Tulsa
7. Connor Wujciak, DT, Boston College
7. Jatavis Brown, LB, Akron

Yea I knocked this one out the ****ing park.

CleveSteve 04-12-2016 03:53 PM

Yeah, Taylor i gotta say you were playing with house money after round 4. The first three guys might all go 15 picks earlier than you got them and Martinez is probably better than several other guys taken at his position before him. And he wouldn't have made it to your next pick. I would have taken different players at the last four picks for those positions but after pick 125 or so it becomes a lot of preference.

kccrow 04-12-2016 04:07 PM

The New York Condescendents draft:

1. Noah Spence, DE, Eastern Kentucky
2. Dak Prescott, QB, Mississippi State
3. Joe Schobert, LB, Wisconsin
4. Connor McGovern, OT/G, Missouri
5. Temarrick Hemingway, TE, South Carolina State
7. Clay DeBord, OT, Eastern Washington

CleveSteve 04-12-2016 04:14 PM

Spence will play OLB for the Jets, yes? Best pass rusher in the class to me. Very nice get at 20. Schobert will be interesting. A lot of varied opinions on his pro projection. A guy that spends a lot of time on this liked him more than any other edge prospect... called him "elite" and said he should go first round. I don't agree with his take, but like I said... opinions vary. Inside? Outside? I think I would try inside first.

kccrow 04-12-2016 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleveSteve (Post 12174972)
Spence will play OLB for the Jets, yes? Best pass rusher in the class to me. Very nice get at 20. Schobert will be interesting. A lot of varied opinions on his pro projection. A guy that spends a lot of time on this liked him more than any other edge prospect... called him "elite" and said he should go first round. I don't agree with his take, but like I said... opinions vary. Inside? Outside? I think I would try inside first.

My intent is Spence at OLB and Schobert at ILB.

Would give the Jets this: Spence - Schobert - Harris - Mauldin

I think that's a pretty formidable group behind their All-Star D-Line. I do agree with your buddy that Schobert is extremely underrated. He produced sacks at his size in the Big 10, which routinely has some of the best offensive lines in all of college football. Hard to overlook that. On top of that, his game against Alabama was 2nd to none.

Also hoped that McGovern fights for one of either RG or RT because both of the Jets starters there are terrible. I'm leaning towards RG.

I got Hemingway in a good spot in the 5th but that wouldn't happen now. I'll elaborate on who I would have picked with their now 7th at the end of the draft.

I like DeBord as a developmental swing tackle. My regret would be not selecting a guy to replace Brick, but I didn't know Brick was going to retire before all the blue chippers were off the board. I'm happy with the draft as is, and I think that there are 4 immediate starters here with those top 4 picks if need be. I do think Prescott would be best served sitting behind a guy for 2 years though. Signing Fitzpatrick remains paramount for the Jets in my opinion.

CleveSteve 04-12-2016 04:33 PM

Yeah Spence outside and Schobert inside with Mauldin outside gives them a lot of pass rushing chops. That's on top of Wilerson and Leonard Williams.

chiefscafan 04-13-2016 05:28 AM

Minnesota Vikings 2016 Draft:

23. Minnesota - chiefscafan - Will Fuller, WR, Notre Dame

54. Minnesota - chiefscafan - Vonn Bell, S, Ohio State

86. Minnesota - chiefscafan - Will Redmond, CB, Mississippi State

122. Minnesota - chiefscafan - Joe Haeg, OL, North Dakota State

161. Minnesota - chiefscafan - Mike Thomas, WR, Southern Miss

181. Minnesota (from San Francisco) - chiefscafan - Michael Jordan, CB, Missouri Western

241. Minnesota (from Buffalo) - chiefscafan - Drew Kaser, P, Texas A&M

245. Minnesota - chiefscafan - Ian Seau, DE/LB Nevada

Overall I like my draft got some weapons for Bridgewater and improved the D.

Frosty 04-13-2016 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056 (Post 12174447)
What are your thoughts/reticules/praises?

FYP

DJ's left nut 04-13-2016 08:38 AM

The NY Giants 2016 draft:

Quote:

1. Ronnie Stanley, OT - ND
2. Michael Thomas, WR - Ohio State
3. Su'a Cravens, LB - USC
4. James Bradberry, CB - SMU
5. Kevin Hogan, QB 0 Stanford
6. Beau Sandland, TE - Montana State
I love the first 3 picks for this squad. Stanley's almost certainly going to be long gone by the time the Giants are on the clock (seems like a no-brainer to Baltimore) and he'll form a damn nice set of bookend tackles with Ereck Flowers, who looked overmatched at LT last year but should work nicely at RT.

Michael Thomas is shooting up draft boards and I expect he'll go in the first round before all is said and done. While he's not a homerun hitter, he's a perfect complement to Odell Beckham Jr. Su'a Cravens is also a guy that I think could easily go a full round sooner than I grabbed him, beyond the value play, he's an absolutely perfect fit for the SAM in New York.

Bradberry is an okay pick; perhaps a bit of a reach but a guy with strong upside. He's probably a better fit for other teams (Chiefs) but in the 4th it seemed like a good time to pull the trigger or lose him. In hindsight, there may have been better picks there. Hogan was a product of my visceral hatred of Eli Manning; he could easily end up going undrafted due to his funky mechanics but I think limited opportunities held down his numbers at Stanford. This will almost certainly be my biggest 'loss' of the draft. Sandland could also go undrafted but I loved his measurables, his willingness to block and the fact that he's a solid hands catcher. That shows me a guy that could be a solid #2 TE and a nice get in the 6th.

DJ's left nut 04-13-2016 08:47 AM

The Pittsburgh Steelers 2016 draft:
Quote:

1. Eli Apple, CB - Ohio State
2. Darian Thompson, SS - Boise State
3. Bronson Kaufusi, DE - BYU
4. Sebastian Tretola, G - Arkansas
6. Vincent Valentine, NT - Nebraska
7. Cole Toner, OT - Harvard
7. Trevor Davis, WR - Cal
This is almost the opposite of my Giants draft; I think this draft started shaky but got better as it went. Apple was a no-brainer; perfect fit of need and BPA. The only thing that keeps him from going to Pittsburgh is if Jackson is still there and in our draft he wasn't. Had I made my first pick a week later, I'd have probably taken Jackson over Apple here but I can't complain; both are good picks. I've gone over Thompson in the draft regrets thread - feels like a panic move. Lost Bell and Joseph, wanted to get DB help and took the next DB rather than risk sifting through dregs in the 3rd.

Starting with the 3rd, however, I think I got nice picks across the board. Kaufusi is a little older than you'd like but he's also a 3rd rounder with freakish measurables who's stood out in showcase games. Tretola has a very good chance to start on day 1 and if he can get his pass protection ironed out, he could be a good one. To me, he's an upper middle-class version of Zach Fulton. Valentine is just a big ol' body who came out early so he has some room to grow. Not a great fit in most schemes but a solid guy to have about in Pittsburgh. Toner's a similar story, not a perfect fit everywhere but a smart technician with plus athleticism for the position that should play up a bit in Pittsburgh's ZBS. Finally Davis is just a hell of an athlete and if anyone can unlock him, it's Pittsburgh. If he could just run halfway decent routes underneath he'd be a hell of a weapon.

Final scores: Giants - B+, Steelers B-

Solid drafts for both, my 4th and 5th round picks for NY keeps me from giving myself an A and some indecision in the first 2 rounds for the Steelers knocks them down a bit further than that.

I expect that the Giants will give me the best 'score' I've had in these drafts with the Steelers probably checking in at an even or perhaps a little bit on the negative side. I do not expect to have the issues I've had in years past where 2nd or 3rd rounders have gone undrafted for me, nor do I expect to have an Olivier Vernon kind of pick where I snag a guy in the 6th that ends up going high 3rd.

DJ's left nut 04-13-2016 08:51 AM

One of these days we should put together a clearinghouse of team chat boards and go through the trouble of signing up accounts for each of them. Whoever gets a team that year gets that 'draft account' info and can go post their draft to the board to see what that team's fanbase thinks of the draft.

I'd be curious to see what Steelers and Giants fans think of the return on those picks.

Viper400 04-13-2016 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 12174945)
My Redskins draft:

1. Ezekiel Elliot, RB, Ohio State
2. Karl Joseph, S, West Virginia
3. Christian Westerman, OG/C, Arizona St.
4. Blake Martinez, ILB, Stanford
5. Juston Burris, CB, NC State
6. Keyarris Garrett, WR, Tulsa
7. Connor Wujciak, DT, Boston College
7. Jatavis Brown, LB, Akron

Yea I knocked this one out the ****ing park.

Nice draft!

Marco Polo 04-13-2016 10:35 AM

Based on how terrible the Titans are, there's a legit chance most of these picks would actually make the final cut in the preseason:

1.1 - Laremy Tunsil, LT, Mississippi<O:p</O:p
2.33 - Kendall Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech<O:p</O:p
3.64 - Jeremy Cash, S, Duke<O:p</O:p
4.144 - D.J. Reader, DT, Clemson<O:p</O:p
5.141 - Paul Perkins, RB, UCLA<O:p</O:p
6.178 - Austin Blythe, C, Iowa<O:p</O:p
6.194 - Bralon Addison, WR, Oregon<O:p</O:p
7.223 - Avery Young, OT, Auburn<O:p</O:p

Marco Polo 04-13-2016 04:43 PM

Here's my draft of the Chiefs- grade me!

1.28 – William Jackson, CB, Houston<O:p</O:p
2.59 – Tyler Boyd, WR, Pittsburgh<O:p</O:p
3.91 – Miles Killebrew, S, Southern Utah<O:p</O:p
4.127 – Zack Sanchez, CB, Oklahoma<O:p</O:p
5.163 – Eric Striker, LB, Oklahoma<O:p</O:p
5.166 – Tajae Sharpe, WR, Massachusetts<O:p</O:p
6.204 – Josh Forrest, LB, Kentucky<O:p</O:p
7.250 – Jason Fanaika, DE, Utah<O:p</O:p

CleveSteve 04-13-2016 04:58 PM

I'd have to think that Boyd, Jackson, Killebrew is about as good of a first three picks as you can hope for for the Chiefs.

Sanchez I'm torn on. The guy really has a knack for making the big play, but he is an absolutely atrocious tackler. Striker I'm not sure about too. One of my favorite college players but with his size I expected him to switch to 4-3 WLB, then he ran slow at the combine which blew my mind. He definitely doesn't play slow. But isn't he under 225 or something like that? Is he slotted to play WILB for you or OLB? The other one is Fanaika. Almost same thing happened in the other draft I participated in... just kept falling all the way to the 7th, then he got picked by a 3-4 team and I'm not quite sure he fits that scheme.

But still, if you come away with those firs three guys plus Forrest that's pretty good. I haven't seen Sharpe play so I can't make an informed comment on him.

CleveSteve 04-13-2016 04:59 PM

Would have liked to see some pass rush for TEN but otherwise really like what you have there.

kccrow 04-13-2016 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12176020)
One of these days we should put together a clearinghouse of team chat boards and go through the trouble of signing up accounts for each of them. Whoever gets a team that year gets that 'draft account' info and can go post their draft to the board to see what that team's fanbase thinks of the draft.

I'd be curious to see what Steelers and Giants fans think of the return on those picks.

I did that with my New England draft last year and got a really good response. They seemed to enjoy an outside eye that wasn't a mainstream media pundit.

kccrow 04-13-2016 10:55 PM

Philadelphia Eagles 2016 Draft

1. Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota State
3. Vadal Alexander, OG, Louisiana State
3. Kentrell Brothers, LB, Missouri
4. Maliek Collins, DT, Nebraska
5. Jhurell Pressley, RB, New Mexico
5. Cody Core, WR, Mississippi
6. LeShaun Sims, CB, Southern Utah
7. Andrew Adams, FS, Connecticut
7. Antwane Grant, WR, Western Kentucky

Got a steal with Wentz at 8. He was the only player on the board that kept me from taking Zeke Elliott in that spot. Can sit and learn behind Bradford and Daniel for 2 years, which is a perfect scenario for him.

I was really on the fence with Alexander but decided to go with the size and strength hoping he becomes a better finisher under an NFL position coach. I don't know that I made the right decision here with Garnett and Westerman still on the board, but we'll see.

I'm really high on Brothers and was tremendously happy to get him towards the middle of round 3. He plays much faster on the football field than he does in shorts and passing on him will be a mistake in my opinion.

Collins was another projection talent for me. He has alot of good going for him but he needs just as much refinement and additional strength. He's a couple years from being an every down guy, but with Logan and Cox, he has the time. I envision him as a 3rd and long replacement for Logan as he hones his skills. If Collins doesn't improve his strength to anchor at the point though, he will bust.

Pressley doesn't get enough press. This kid is special. He's Jamaal Charles special on tape. This kid hits holes fast and is a game-breaker. Unlike Charles though, he lacks the same pass catching prowess at this point. If Pressley goes to a situation where he doesn't have to immediately be the 3rd down back, all the better.

Core is my height/weight/speed guy plus some decent hands. Reminds me alot of Chris Conley. I think Core can be a good player in a couple years after he cleans up his routes and gets more reps.

Really surprised I got Sims in round 6. His only knock is coming from a small school. Has near identical meaurements and play style to Marcus Peters. In the right situation, Sims could be a hell of a steal. If speed turns out to be a problem, which was far from the case in the East-West Shrine game, then I probably drafted a dud.

Andrew Adams is my big-time sleeper pick at free safety/nickel back. Really solid long speed and outstanding hips and short-area quickness. Has plus ball skills and is a reliable tackler. Experienced playing alot of single-high, was team captain.

Antwane Grant is purely a guy I just like on tape. He didn't run good at the pro day (4.73) but his tape shows he's much faster on the field. Makes quite a few tough grabs, torques his body to make some highlight catches. Good sideline awareness. Excellent yards after the catch. On a team with alot of options, but he was a playmaker. Boom or bust possession type.

brucey_72 04-14-2016 12:26 AM

San Francisco

1.7 : Jared Goff QB, California
2.37 : Cody Whitehair, OL, Kansas State
3.68 : Kyler Fackrell, LB, Utah State
4.106 : Jihad Ward, DL, Illinois
4.134 : Kenny Lawler, WR California
5.143 : Roger Lewis, WR, Bowling Green
5.146 : Morgan Burns, CB Kansas State
5.175 : Matt Judon, DE/OLB, Grand Valley State
6.179 : Johnathan Jones, CB, Auburn
6.208 : Nick Kwiatkoski, LB West Virginia
6.212 : Anthony Zettel, DE, Penn State
6.214 : Mike Matthews, OL, Texas A&M

Review: I like my 1st 3 picks and my last 5 picks. I missed out on Booker by 1 pick. He is my top #2 RB in the draft. I like Goff but if I made the pick today I would have picked Wentz. Lewis and Burns are my big question marks. Didnt get size in the CB's like I wanted. Was able to get DL depth in Ward and Zettel.

Seattle
1.26 : Darron Lee, LB Ohio State
2.56 : Shon Coleman, OT, Auburn
3.90 : Javon Hargrave, DT, South Carolina State
3.98 : Nick Martin, OL, Notre Dame
4.125 : Spencer Drango, G, Baylor
5.172 : Jacoby Brissett, QB, NC State
6.216 : Kavon Frazier, S, Central Michigan
7.226 : Dean Lowry, DL, Northwestern
7.248 : Kelvin Taylor, RB, Florida

Review: I love this draft. Got a big playmaker in Lee, that fits the system. My oline was my biggest weakness and I have 3 Offensive Lineman who can start this year in Coleman, Martin, and Drango. Hargrave will be able to step in rotation. Frazier is a very underrated player.

CleveSteve 04-14-2016 10:39 AM

Cleveland

2. Laquon Treadwell, WR, Mississippi
32. Josh Doctson, WR, TCU
65. Cardale Jones, QB, Ohio State
100. Cyrus Jones, CB, Alabama
139. Roberto Aguayo, K, Florida State
142. Victor Ochi, OLB, Stony Brook
173. Tyrone Holmes, OLB, Montana
174. Brandon Shell, OT, South Carolina
177. Kalan Reed, CB Southern Miss
224. Trevon Stewart, DB, Houston

Looking back, I'm very happy with what I got. Maybe if I could go back I take Benenoch, Ioannidis, or Prosise instead of Aguayo, but I really like what I came away with. I think the receivers transform the offense. Cardale has a ton of potential behind Griffin. Jones, Reed, and Stewart reset the secondary which was a disaster last year. Holmes and Ochi are two of my six favorite OLB rush prospects this year (#3 & #6). I didn't get it done at ILB and didn't get a backup C, but there are too many holes to fix for the Browns. Still guys left I like at both spots.

Denver

31. Robert Nkemdiche, Defensive End, Ole Miss.
63. Kenneth Dixon, RB, Louisiana Tech
95. Kyle Murphy, OT, Stanford
99. Tyler Higbee, TE, Western Kentucky
137. K.J. Dillon, S, West Virginia
145. Matt Ioannidis, DT, Temple
220. Derek Watt, FB Wisconsin
229. Brandon Allen, QB Arkansas
236. Devin Lucien, WR Arizona State
254. Antonio Morrison, LB Florida

Added playmakers on offense with Dixon and Higbee (assuming he's not in jail, lol) and a top 5 talent in Nkemdiche on the D-Line. Other than that, filling a lot of depth and potential future starters. I like Morrison a lot and think he could start.

BossChief 04-30-2016 07:01 PM

9. Deforest Buckner, DE/DT, Oregon ............drafted at 7 by SF..................+2
39. Braxton Miller, WR, Ohio St.................drafted at 85 by the Texans ......-46
74. Yannick Ngakoue, OLB/DE, Maryland....drafted at 69 by the jags.........+5
109. Sheldon Day, DT, ND...."....................drafted at 103 by the jags......+6
149. Graham Glasgow, C/G, Michigan........drafted at 95 by the lions........+54
184. Henry Kreiger-Coble, TE, Iowa...undrafted.....................................-72
198. Kevin Byard, S, Middle Tennessee St.....drafted at 64 by the Titans ....+134

5/7 are value picks

Overall a +83 draft.

BossChief 04-30-2016 08:15 PM

17. Atlanta - BossChief - Leonard Floyd, LB, Georgia..............drafted at 9th overal by Chicago....+8
50. Atlanta - BossChief - Hunter Henry, TE, Arkansas.....drafted at 35th overall by SD...+15
81. Atlanta - BossChief - Scooby Wright, LB, Arizona ...........taken by Cleveland at 250...-169
116. Atlanta - BossChief - Max Tuerk, c/g, USC ....................drafted at 66 also by SD..+50
239. Atlanta - BossChief - Justin Zimmer, DT, Ferris State.....went undrafted...-17

3/5 are value picks

Overall a -113.

I knew I was taking Scooby way early, but I like the player and think he will do well if given a chance. That pick screwed my draft.

ChiefsCountry 04-30-2016 08:54 PM

Dallas Draft
Myles Jack 4 36 -32
Chris Jones 34 37 -3
Rashard Robinson 67 133 -66
Alex Collins 102 171 -69
DeMarcus Robinson 136 126 10
Jeff Driskell 190 207 -17
Brandon Williams 213 92 121
Jakeem Grant 217 186 31
Marqui Christian 218 167 51

+26

CleveSteve 04-30-2016 10:03 PM

I'm terrible at this:

2. Cleveland - CleveSteve - Laquon Treadwell, WR, Mississippi 23 -21
32. Cleveland - CleveSteve - Josh Doctson, WR, TCU 22 10
65. Cleveland - CleveSteve - Cardale Jones, QB, Ohio State 139 -74
100. Cleveland - CleveSteve - Cyrus Jones, CB, Alabama 60 40
139. Cleveland - CleveSteve - Roberto Aguayo, K, Florida State 59 80
142. Cleveland - CleveSteve - Victor Ochi, OLB, Stony Brook UDFA -112
173. Cleveland - CleveSteve - Tyrone Holmes, OLB, Montana 181 -8
174. Cleveland - CleveSteve - Brandon Shell, OT, South Carolina 158 16
177. Cleveland – CleveSteve - Kalan Reed, CB Southern Miss 253 -76
224. Cleveland - CleveSteve - Trevon Stewart, DB, Houston UDFA -29
SUM -174 (avg -17.4!)

I'd still take the players I drafted over what the Browns ended up with.

31. Denver - CleveSteve - Robert Nkemdiche, DE, Ole Miss 29 2
63. Denver - CleveSteve - Kenneth Dixon, RB, Louisiana Tech 134 -71
95. Denver - CleveSteve - Kyle Murphy, OT, Stanford 200 -105
99. Denver - CleveSteve - Tyler Higbee, TE, Western Kentucky 110 -11
137. Denver - CleveSteve - K.J. Dillon, S, West Virginia 159 -22
145. Denver (from Baltimore) - CleveSteve - Matt Ioannidis, DT, Temple 152 -7
220. Denver - CleveSteve - Derek Watt, FB, Wisconsin 198 22
229. Denver (from San Francisco) - CleveSteve - Brandon Allen, QB, Arkansas 201 28
236. Denver (from Los Angeles) - CleveSteve - Devin Lucien, WR, Arizona State 225 11
254. Denver - CleveSteve - Antonio Morrison, LB, Florida 125 129
SUM -24 (AVG -2.4)

RealSNR 04-30-2016 11:38 PM

God mother****ing mother**** Andrew Billings mother**** you piece of shit gimpy knee trouble having mother****er fat piece of shit **** you.

I had some great picks for the Packers, but in the end I got ****ed over by my first rounder. Can't expect to win the mock draft when your 1st round pick slips to the 4th ****ing round.

Luckily I'm a ****ing genius when it came to the Chargers. One or two great picks with the Packers and Chargers ended up being all it took to balance out the rest of the farts.

Green Bay Packers

1.27 (4.122) Andrew Billings, NT, Baylor -95
2.57 (3.75) Shilique Calhoun, DE/OLB, Michigan State -18
3.88 (3.83) Jordan Jenkins, DE/OLB, Georgia +5
4.126 (4.123) Jerald Hawkins, OT, LSU +3
4.132 (UDFA-253) Terrance Smith, LB, Florida State -121
4.138 (3.97) Rees Odhiambo, OL, Boise State +41
5.164 (2.57) TJ Green, S, Clemson +107
6.201 (UDFA-253) Marshaun Coprich, RB, Illinois State -52
7.249 (6.187) Nate Sudfeld, QB, Indiana +62
TOTAL: -68

San Diego Chargers

1.3 (1.5) Jalen Ramsey, DB, Florida State -2
2.35 (2.48) Jason Spriggs, OT, Indiana -13
3.66 (2.53) Christian Hackenberg, QB, Penn State +13
4.103 (4.101) Charles Tapper, DE, Oklahoma +2
5.176 (4.127)Delondre Hall, CB, Northern Iowa +49
6.180 (2.63) Adam Gotsis, DL, Georgia Tech +117
6.199 (UDFA 253) De'Runnya Wilson, WR, Mississippi State -54
7.225 (4.119) Tyler Ervin, RB, San Jose State +106
TOTAL: +218

GRAND TOTAL: +150

Blow me, BossChief

BossChief 05-01-2016 09:18 AM

That Scooby Wright pick really ****ed me and I knew it probably would as soon as I picked him...but I like shiny things.

BossChief 05-01-2016 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12209668)
God mother****ing mother**** Andrew Billings mother**** you piece of shit gimpy knee trouble having mother****er fat piece of shit **** you.

I had some great picks for the Packers, but in the end I got ****ed over by my first rounder. Can't expect to win the mock draft when your 1st round pick slips to the 4th ****ing round.

Luckily I'm a ****ing genius when it came to the Chargers. One or two great picks with the Packers and Chargers ended up being all it took to balance out the rest of the farts.

Green Bay Packers

1.27 (4.122) Andrew Billings, NT, Baylor -95
2.57 (3.75) Shilique Calhoun, DE/OLB, Michigan State -18
3.88 (3.83) Jordan Jenkins, DE/OLB, Georgia +5
4.126 (4.123) Jerald Hawkins, OT, LSU +3
4.132 (UDFA-253) Terrance Smith, LB, Florida State -121
4.138 (3.97) Rees Odhiambo, OL, Boise State +41
5.164 (2.57) TJ Green, S, Clemson +107
6.201 (UDFA-253) Marshaun Coprich, RB, Illinois State -52
7.249 (6.187) Nate Sudfeld, QB, Indiana +62
TOTAL: -68

San Diego Chargers

1.3 (1.5) Jalen Ramsey, DB, Florida State -2
2.35 (2.48) Jason Spriggs, OT, Indiana -13
3.66 (2.53) Christian Hackenberg, QB, Penn State +13
4.103 (4.101) Charles Tapper, DE, Oklahoma +2
5.176 (4.127)Delondre Hall, CB, Northern Iowa +49
6.180 (2.63) Adam Gotsis, DL, Georgia Tech +117
6.199 (UDFA 253) De'Runnya Wilson, WR, Mississippi State -54
7.225 (4.119) Tyler Ervin, RB, San Jose State +106
TOTAL: +218

GRAND TOTAL: +150

Blow me, BossChief

Very well done

DJ's left nut 05-02-2016 09:51 AM

Giants Draft:

1. Ronnie Stanley, OT - ND (10); went 6 -- +4
2. Michael Thomas, WR - Ohio State (40); went 47 -- -7
3. Su'a Cravens, LB - USC (71); went 53 -- +18
4. James Bradberry, CB - SMU (110); went 62 -- +48
5. Kevin Hogan, QB - Stanford (150); went 162 -- -12
6. Beau Sandland, TE - Montana State (185); went 252 -- -67

Total of -16 but I really don't care about the total when it was a 6th rounder that bottomed me out and a guy that I knew I was taking early but I didn't have a 7th so I had to take him with the 6th.

Pretty good draft here, IMO. I hate seeing it pushed to a negative by a 6th round pick but shit happens.

Pittsburgh Draft

1. Eli Apple, CB - Ohio State (25); went 10 -- +15
2. Darian Thompson, SS - Boise State (58); went 71 -- -13
3. Bronson Kaufusi, DE - BYU (89); went 70 -- +19
4. Sebastian Tretola, G - Arkansas (124); went 193 -- -69
6. Vincent Valentine, NT - Nebraska (221); went 96 -- +125
7. Cole Toner, OT - Harvard (230); went 170 -- +60
7. Trevor Davis, WR - Cal (247); went 163 -- +84

Total of +221

I do think it's interesting that my immediate post-draft analysis was that my Giants draft started strong and then tailed off while my Steelers draft started shaky and firmed up really well starting in the 3rd - I was spot on there; I just didn't figure I'd make up that much ground late and turn it into a positive draft, especially a hugely positive one.

A sum total of +205; pretty damn good.

O.city 05-02-2016 09:53 AM

Lol, snr what and idiot

Hoover 05-02-2016 10:25 AM

18. Indianapolis - Hoover - Jack Conklin, OT, Michigan State - Went 8th over all.
48. Indianapolis - Hoover - Jonathan Bullard, DE, Florida - went 72nd overall.
82. Indianapolis - Hoover - Beniquez Brown, LB, Mississippi State - Undrafted I suck
117. Indianapolis - Hoover - C.J. Prosise, RB, Notre Dame - went pick 90
156. Indianapolis - Hoover - Travis Feeney, LB, Washington - pick 220
240. Indianapolis – Hoover - Eric MacLain, OG, Clemson. - Undrafted I suck.

15. Los Angeles Rams - Hoover - Paxton Lynch, QB, Memphis - went 26th over all
43. Los Angeles (Philly) - Hoover - Xavien Howard, CB, Baylor - Went pick 38, and people said it was too early...
45. Los Angeles - Hoover - Ryan Kelly, C, Alabama - went 18th overall.
76. Los Angeles - Hoover - Pharoh Cooper, WR, South Carolina - Went pick 117
111. Los Angeles - Hoover - Jalen Mills, S, LSU - went pick 233
191. Los Angeles - Hoover - Drew Ott, DE, Iowa - Undrafted, but FA with Colts which is perfect for him. He's a gem.

brucey_72 05-02-2016 10:39 AM

San Francisco

1.7 : Jared Goff QB.. 1.. +6
2.37 : Cody Whitehair, OL.. 56..-19
3.68 : Kyler Fackrell, LB.. 88.. -20
4.106 : Jihad Ward, DL.. 45.. +63
4.134 : Kenny Lawler, WR.. 243..-105
5.143 : Roger Lewis, WR,.. UDFA..-111
5.146 : Morgan Burns, CB.. UDFA..-109
5.175 : Matt Judon, DE/OLB.. 146..+29
6.179 : Johnathan Jones, CB.. UDFA.. -75
6.208 : Nick Kwiatkoski, LB.. 113.. +95
6.212 : Anthony Zettel, DE.. 202.. +10
6.214 : Mike Matthews, OL, UDFA.. -40

OVERALL: -276

Review: Lawler, Lewis, and Burns killed me.

Seattle
1.26 : Darron Lee, LB.. 20..+6
2.56 : Shon Coleman, OT.. 76..-20
3.90 : Javon Hargrave, DT..89..+1
3.98 : Nick Martin, OL.. 50..+48
4.125 : Spencer Drango, G.. 168..-43
5.172 : Jacoby Brissett, QB.. 91..+81
6.216 : Kavon Frazier, S.. 212..+4
7.226 : Dean Lowry, DL.. 137..+89
7.248 : Kelvin Taylor, RB..211..+37

OVERALL :+203

Review: Got some good value here.

CleveSteve 05-02-2016 12:22 PM

Brucey, isn't that 49ers draft a -276?

brucey_72 05-02-2016 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleveSteve (Post 12212089)
Brucey, isn't that 49ers draft a -276?

I must of forgot to add in Jones when I calculated

RealSNR 05-02-2016 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12211849)
Lol, snr what and idiot

COME OUT AND FIGHT ME

O.city 05-03-2016 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12213323)
COME OUT AND FIGHT ME

You got facebook? Let's be friends

DJ's left nut 05-03-2016 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12213323)
COME OUT AND FIGHT ME

You'd just lose to him as badly as you lost to me.

Pft....+150....what a pussy.

RealSNR 05-03-2016 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12213692)
You'd just lose to him as badly as you lost to me.

Pft....+150....what a pussy.

In an epic fight between an organist and a dentist, you're taking the dentist?

That's dumb. I'm going to fight you!

O.city 05-04-2016 09:04 AM

Dude, my biceps are huge. No chance for you

DJ's left nut 05-04-2016 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12214473)
In an epic fight between an organist and a dentist, you're taking the dentist?

That's dumb. I'm going to fight you!

This is the shittiest cage match in the history of cage matches. The organist, the dentist and the lawyer in a no-holds barred, winner take all show-down.

3 men enter....and leave 5 minutes later winded with sporadic bruising.

O.city 05-04-2016 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12215541)
This is the shittiest cage match in the history of cage matches. The organist, the dentist and the lawyer in a no-holds barred, winner take all show-down.

3 men enter....and leave 5 minutes later winded with sporadic bruising.

We're basically the same situation as bond vs Ethan hunt vs borne.

Of course me being bond, the best looking womanizer

You being the intelligent hunt

And snr being borne wth his ability to tickle the ivory

RealSNR 05-04-2016 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12215600)
We're basically the same situation as bond vs Ethan hunt vs borne.

Of course me being bond, the best looking womanizer

You being the intelligent hunt

And snr being borne wth his ability to tickle the ivory

Uhh.... no.

DJ's left nut is not Ethan Hunt.

Helen Hunt, maybe.

But not Ethan Hunt.

DJ's left nut 05-04-2016 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12215777)
Uhh.... no.

DJ's left nut is not Ethan Hunt.

Helen Hunt, maybe.

But not Ethan Hunt.

You know what makes me Ethan Hunt?

The fact that you don't believe I'm Ethan Hunt.

Right up until I distract you with some hot piece of ethnic poon, rip off my Herb Taylor mask and jump a motorcycle through a burning building and onto your dainty little pianist fingers.

O.city 05-04-2016 12:15 PM

See, here's where bond is underrated in his abilities. Head to head against you 2, I can't win.

But I'm smart. I'll pit you two strongly against each other and one will be eliminated. So while I'm sitting back, sipping a martini and banging eva green, you two are covertly trying to beat each other cause you figure you're each others biggest threat.
.then I come in a take down a weak remainder of the fight with my Ashton and Italian suit.

DJ's left nut 05-04-2016 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12215823)
See, here's where bond is underrated in his abilities. Head to head against you 2, I can't win.

But I'm smart. I'll pit you two strongly against each other and one will be eliminated. So while I'm sitting back, sipping a martini and banging eva green, you two are covertly trying to beat each other cause you figure you're each others biggest threat.
.then I come in a take down a weak remainder of the fight with my Ashton and Italian suit.

Unless I have as much as a single henchman left over.

Because Bond can't generally take out even some run of the mill bullet stopper without the two of them wailing on each other for 5 minutes. That will give me plenty of time to prep another of my vaguely ethnic sidekicks. When you're finally finished beating on nameless villain #3, I'll simply send in Imma Cumonface to get your guard down before spiking your martini and watching you die.

C'mon, Dr. No managed to poison Bond's coffee; just how hard can it be?

O.city 05-04-2016 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12215863)
Unless I have as much as a single henchman left over.

Because Bond can't generally take out even some run of the mill bullet stopper without the two of them wailing on each other for 5 minutes. That will give me plenty of time to prep another of my vaguely ethnic sidekicks. When you're finally finished beating on nameless villain #3, I'll simply send in Imma Cumonface to get your guard down before spiking your martini and watching you die.

C'mon, Dr. No managed to poison Bond's coffee; just how hard can it be?

While true, I've also concocted elaborate ways to get out of these things. I mean, I got shot in the cheSt by moneypenny, falling a few hundred feet into 8 feet of water, came back.

Fell into ice water, whilst fighting a henchman. Survived.

Balls hit with a big ass rope? Yeah, been there.

And that's just recent events.

Odds are, I get q branch to yield some magic shit that's gets me out of your grasp, only to win.

DJ's left nut 05-04-2016 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12215876)
While true, I've also concocted elaborate ways to get out of these things. I mean, I got shot in the cheSt by moneypenny, falling a few hundred feet into 8 feet of water, came back.

Fell into ice water, whilst fighting a henchman. Survived.

Balls hit with a big ass rope? Yeah, been there.

And that's just recent events.

Odds are, I get q branch to yield some magic shit that's gets me out of your grasp, only to win.

I'm not one of these dumbasses that will strap you to an unnecessarily slow dipping mechanism and close the doors just expecting things to go as planned..

Ethan Hunt is more Scotty Evil: "Why are you feeding him? Why don't you just kill him now? I'll go get a gun, we'll shoot him together - it'll be fun!"

Though your escapability may help you with SNR as he's trying to come up with a way for dolphins to rape you to death.

O.city 05-04-2016 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12215911)
I'm not one of these dumbasses that will strap you to an unnecessarily slow dipping mechanism and close the doors just expecting things to go as planned..

Ethan Hunt is more Scotty Evil: "Why are you feeding him? Why don't you just kill him now? I'll go get a gun, we'll shoot him together - it'll be fun!"

Though your escapability may help you with SNR as he's trying to come up with a way for dolphins to rape you to death.

You don't have it in you. Deep down, you're too morally stable. You won't just kill like snr will.

Likely, you're ability to throw women at me will be my downfall.

But I think we're to much alike in our ways to win

DJ's left nut 05-04-2016 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12215935)
You don't have it in you. Deep down, you're too morally stable. You won't just kill like snr will.

Likely, you're ability to throw women at me will be my downfall.

But I think we're to much alike in our ways to win

The odds pretty strongly favor an outcome where we're both caught staring awestruck at Paula Patton while SNR offs us simultaneously.

O.city 05-04-2016 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12215999)
The odds pretty strongly favor an outcome where we're both caught staring awestruck at Paula Patton while SNR offs us simultaneously.

Gemma Arterton would be the death of me.

DJ's left nut 05-04-2016 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12216048)
Gemma Arterton would be the death of me.

Was she the redhead in the shitty one with Hallie Berry?

Nope...she was the one that got tarred, wasn't she? Rosamund Pike was the redhead in Die Another Day. Objectively I have no rationale for why she made my jaw drop in that movie but man did she ever.

O.city 05-04-2016 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12216089)
Was she the redhead in the shitty one with Hallie Berry?

Nope...she was the one that got tarred, wasn't she? Rosamund Pike was the redhead in Die Another Day. Objectively I have no rationale for why she made my jaw drop in that movie but man did she ever.

Ah forgot about Pike. Yowser.

But still, Arterton was my favorite. Eva green. Had that "I'll show you something " in the bedroom kinda feel in Royale.

kccrow 05-04-2016 07:19 PM

JETS
1.020. Noah Spence, DE, Eastern Kentucky
Taken at 2.039 by Tampa Bay
2.051. Dak Prescott, QB, Mississippi State
Taken at 4.135 by Dallas
3.083. Joe Schobert, LB, Wisconsin
Taken at 4.099 by Cleveland
4.119. Connor McGovern, OT/G, Missouri
Taken at 5.144 by Denver
5.158. Temarrick Hemingway, TE, South Carolina State
Taken at 6.177 by Los Angeles
7.242. Clay DeBord, OT, Eastern Washington
Undrafted - signed by Arizona

-39, -84, -16, -25, +19, -21 = -166

EAGLES
1.008. Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota State
Taken at 1.002 by Philadelphia, pick traded in deal to move to 1.002
3.077. Vadal Alexander, OG, Louisiana State
Taken at 7.234 by Oakland, pick traded in deal to move to 1.002
3.079. Kentrell Brothers, LB, Missouri
Taken at 5.160 by Minnesota
4.101. Maliek Collins, DT, Nebraska, pick traded in deal to move to 1.002
Taken at 3.067 by Dallas
5.154. Jhurell Pressley, RB, New Mexico
Undrafted - signed with Minnesota
5.165. Cody Core, WR, Mississippi
Taken at 6.199 by Cincinnati
6.189. LeShaun Sims, CB, Southern Utah
Taken at 5.157 by Tennessee
7.234. Andrew Adams, FS, Connecticut
Undrafted - signed with New York G
7.252. Antwane Grant, WR, Western Kentucky
Undrafted - signed with Cincinnati
Additional picks in deal to move to 1.002: 2017 1st, 2018 2nd. Get back 2017 4th.

+6*, -157*, -81, -87*, -34, +32, -19, -1 = -341 *Not sure what to value traded away picks going up, so we'll just call it all a wash. :D

I sure reached a lot compared to the NFL guys... But I'm just that good. :D I didn't give up half the farm for Wentz either hahaha.

Sfeihc 05-04-2016 09:11 PM

Let's see, my first first, second and third round picks for the Bills went in the top 32 overall. I could waste my time and add it up but we all know the outcome. I win the CP Mock AGAIN.

You guys really need to step your game up next year.

DJ's left nut 05-05-2016 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 12216707)
Let's see, my first first, second and third round picks for the Bills went in the top 32 overall. I could waste my time and add it up but we all know the outcome. I win the CP Mock AGAIN.

Pft...I don't think you've got me beat.

RealSNR 05-05-2016 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 12216707)

Well, if you're short on time, let me help you out...

Buffalo Bills

1.19 (2.32) Emmanuel Ogbah, DE, Oklahoma State -13
2.49 (1.27) Kenny Clark, DT, UCLA +22
3.80 (1.26) Joshua Garnett, OL, Stanford +54
4.118 (7.241) Charone Peake, WR, Clemson -123
5.140 (6.185) DeAndre Houston-Carson, DB, William & Mary -45
5.157 (6.184) Jerell Adams, TE, South Carolina -27
6.193 (7.222) Aaron Wallace, LB, UCLA -29
7.219 (4.120) David Onyemata, DT, Manitoba +99

GRAND TOTAL: -62

:)

RealSNR 05-05-2016 07:59 AM

In all seriousness, it's a fine draft. Every one of your players got drafted, and you had killer 2nd and 3rd round picks.

Just gotta do a better job in the rest of draft, Mr. Pioli :evil:

DJ's left nut 05-05-2016 08:13 AM

See, just another guy who's ass I kicked. My bad team was better than your good one Sfeihc.

EDIT: And your bad team was CleveSteve levels of shite.

You suck at this, man.

RealSNR 05-05-2016 08:13 AM

Sfeihc's Detroit draft on the other hand...

1.16 (1.12) Sheldon Rankins, DT, Louisville +4
2.46 (2.34) Jaylon Smith, LB, Notre Dame +12
3.96 (4.121) Willie Beavers, OT, Western Michigan -25
4.112 (UDFA -254) Ronald Zamort, CB, Western Michigan -142
5.152 (UDFA -254) Roy Robertson-Harris, DE, UTEP -102
5.170 (6.213) Aaron Burbridge, WR, Michigan State -43
6.192 (6.180) Moritz Boehringer, WR, Germany +12
6.203 (3.98) Justin Simmons, S, Boston College +105
6.211 (UDFA -254) Mike Bercovici, QB, Arizona State -43
7.237 (UDFA -254) Darrell Greene, OL, San Diego State -17

GRAND TOTAL: -239

C'mon, Sfeihc. Haven't Lions fans suffered enough already?

O.city 05-05-2016 10:39 AM

Getting a compliment out of snr is like pulling teeth

Speaking of, check this out. Obviously nsfw and not for weak stomachs

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDlOzHmFMbB/

RealSNR 05-05-2016 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12217214)
Getting a compliment out of snr is like pulling teeth

Speaking of, check this out. Obviously nsfw and not for weak stomachs

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDlOzHmFMbB/

How can I give you a compliment on your draft when you didn't participate in the mock?

O.city 05-05-2016 12:52 PM

I didn't draft because I knew you wouldn't compliment it

Sfeihc 05-05-2016 12:53 PM

My reverse psychology has failed. I knew my picks sucked canal water nonetheless it was still fun playing fake G.M. with you dicks. RealfineSNR and CC thanks for running the show.