ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Reid announces starting Oline for 1st preseason game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293873)

Mr. Laz 08-12-2015 10:13 AM

Reid announces starting Oline for 1st preseason game

Reid confirmed after practice on Wednesday that from left to right, the Chiefs will start Eric Fisher, Ben Grubbs, Mitch Morse, Zach Fulton and Jeff Allen, according to Herbie Teope of Chiefs Digest.

Reid said Fisher, Grubbs, Morse, Fulton, Allen will start the preseason game.

— Herbie Teope (@HerbieTeope) August 12, 2015

Buehler445 08-12-2015 10:13 AM

Morse over Kush? Hmmm.

Mr. Laz 08-12-2015 10:14 AM

Apparently Stephenson can't play without the juice.

:(

ToxSocks 08-12-2015 10:16 AM

Yeah but what about Kush? He has a JEEEEEEP!

Rausch 08-12-2015 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11655297)

PLUS two under-age girls and FLEX!1!

milkman 08-12-2015 10:17 AM

What does this say about how the staff really feels about Kush and Stephenson?

Bootlegged 08-12-2015 10:17 AM

Bring Eric Winston in for a look?

Saccopoo 08-12-2015 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 11655304)

Bingo.

milkman 08-12-2015 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 11655311)
Bingo.

Wut?

thabear04 08-12-2015 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 11655293)

Think we can trade him for a low pick or get another player. We always trade with the Bucs.

Rausch 08-12-2015 10:20 AM

Quote:

They aren't happy thus far and want to poke them with a stick.

Rausch 08-12-2015 10:21 AM

Quote:

Hate to say it but it's looking that way.

Discuss Thrower 08-12-2015 10:21 AM

Great roster stash move with Eric Kush last season then, amirite?

ChiefsCountry 08-12-2015 10:21 AM

That is our best line we have. Let it roll and let them get some reps together.

Hamburglar 08-12-2015 10:22 AM

Looks good to me.

Titty Meat 08-12-2015 10:23 AM

That whole right side will be complete shit. If this is an upgrade over last year it's not by much.

RunKC 08-12-2015 10:24 AM

Quote:

Don't care. I just hope Allen looks good.

Getting one of the two offensive lineman drafted in 2012 would be a big success.

Bootlegged 08-12-2015 10:24 AM

Allen Bailey at RT - Ironman football. He eats roadkill. He could do it.

wazu 08-12-2015 10:27 AM

Quote:

They are resting them for the playoffs.

Rausch 08-12-2015 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billay (Post 11655331)
That whole right side will be complete shit. If this is an upgrade over last year it's not...

Exactly...

Saccopoo 08-12-2015 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 11655315)
Wut?

The fact that neither are capable of playing at this level for whatever reason.

I've said before that it's going to be a question of Stephenson being able to achieve functional power without the PED's as he's now going to be looked at with a higher degree of regularity/probability in terms of testing by the league. His only real question mark coming into the league was his strength, which wasn't overwhelming when he came out of college. He was incredibly athletic for a man his size, but not incredibly strong. One hoped that an NFL strength and conditioning program would have allowed his base athleticism to build his functional strength. However, as far as it goes right here, right now, this is apparently not the case.

With Kush, I've repeatedly said that if he was any good, even marginally, that they would have played him at guard last season due to the horrific nature of the on-field performance of McGlynn/Linkenbach. You simply couldn't get worse than those two. Well, unless it was Kush. I've already expressed my disappointment in not signing Rod Hudson to a new deal (although it would have been tough to match the offer given to him by the Raiders, he was still our best lineman by a good measure last season).

This shows that Reid and staff are more concerned about putting out the best five performance wise versus experience, tenure, etc., although I'm a bit concerned about Morse at center seeing as he's had very little experience at the position and defensive coordinators are going to go after him hard - like they did with Fulton last season.

Should have paid Hudson.

milkman 08-12-2015 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 11655357)
The fact that neither are capable of playing at this level for whatever reason.

I've said before that it's going to be a question of Stephenson being able to achieve functional power without the PED's as he's now going to be looked at with a higher degree of regularity/probability in terms of testing by the league. His only real question mark coming into the league was his strength, which wasn't overwhelming when he came out of college. He was incredibly athletic for a man his size, but not incredibly strong. One hoped that an NFL strength and conditioning program would have allowed his base athleticism to build his functional strength. However, as far as it goes right here, right now, this is apparently not the case.

With Kush, I've repeatedly said that if he was any good, even marginally, that they would have played him at guard last season due to the horrific nature of the on-field performance of McGlynn/Linkenbach. You simply couldn't get worse than those two. Well, unless it was Kush. I've already expressed my disappointment in not signing Rod Hudson to a new deal (although it would have been tough to match the offer given to him by the Raiders, he was still our best lineman by a good measure last season).

This shows that Reid and staff are more concerned about putting out the best five performance wise versus experience, tenure, etc., although I'm a bit concerned about Morse at center seeing as he's had very little experience at the position and defensive coordinators are going to go after him hard - like they did with Fulton last season.

Should have paid Hudson.

Not at the price tag he got.

But I was expressing some amusement to your post, since you were saying all offseason that Stepehenson was going to be the man when I expressed concerns.

Most of my heated exchanges were with SNR, but you chimed in.

And I will say this again.

SNR is a ****ing moron.

Titty Meat 08-12-2015 10:37 AM

Does Stephenson even make the roster?

Dunerdr 08-12-2015 10:37 AM

This is clearly just to add morse value so we can trade him and let kush start! Yay chuefs! -truefan

RealSNR 08-12-2015 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 11655323)
Great roster stash move with Eric Kush last season then, amirite?

Eh, you always need a backup C. Would you rather have had Zach Fulton doing that job?

Hammock Parties 08-12-2015 10:42 AM

This is gonna be fun.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-p29u4b-k8B...-rub-hands.gif

Mav 08-12-2015 10:42 AM

Quote:

That whole right side will be complete shit. If this is an upgrade over last year it's not by much.

Are you ever right about anything? Fulton is only going to get better and Allen was playing well before he got hurt. Morse is the unknown but that is a hell of an impression if he has supplanted kush before the first preseason game.

RealSNR 08-12-2015 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 11655368)

But I was expressing some amusement to your post, since you were saying all offseason that Stepehenson was going to be the man when I expressed concerns.

SNR is a ****ing moron.

What was I wrong about, Pat Bowlen? The fact that we were fine at the guard spots? Oh wait, I was right about that.

How about needing more depth at OT? Nope, I was right about that, too.

Go **** yourself.

Rausch 08-12-2015 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs (Post 11655390)

So he was still drafted and intended to be a G, right?...

Mav 08-12-2015 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs (Post 11655390)

Your over reaction to preseason games always are "fun"

Saccopoo 08-12-2015 10:45 AM

Quote:

SNR is a ****ing moron.

I was hoping that Stephenson was going to have it together for this season. He's got every physical tool you could possibly want from an offensive lineman, except the functional strength, which he obviously (now) bolstered in 2013 with PED's as he looked like a legit NFL OT, but then got the hammer applied after a failed drug test.

It's a fine line that separates college guys and NFL guys, even great college guys. It's not necessarily a (physical) numbers game either. Drive, ferocity at the snap/whistle, etc.

Like I said, I hoped that the freakish athletic ability possessed by Don would have helped him build that functional strength needed to play in the trenches at this level.

Perhaps, as another said, this is meant to light a fire under Kush and Stephenson, but I sincerely doubt it at this point. They need these guys to gel quickly and the only way that's happening is getting them reps. Four straight days of practice and now the PSG lineup...unless Stephenson or Kush has an epiphany, it appears that this is how we'll head into the 2015 season.

bricks 08-12-2015 10:45 AM

Quote:

How do you know?

What if they improve? Oh wait **** that sh*t. There is no room for that.

Rausch 08-12-2015 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 11655399)
How do you know?

What if they improve? Oh wait **** that sh*t. There is no room for that.

Fulton had some outstanding moments run blocking and I'd love to keep him 2 deep for years to see what he might become.

I absolutely do not want him starting.

We seeing the difference here?...

DJ's left nut 08-12-2015 10:47 AM

Quote:

SNR is a ****ing moron.

Some day I will figure out if you two actively dislike each other or not.

At this point I kinda feel like it's similar to several years ago when Keitzman and Jack Harry would 'go at it' on the radio.

Is this just a ratings drive from you two? Because it would seem strange that two people who largely agree 90% of the time now hate each other because of a disagreement over Zach Fulton.

Titty Meat 08-12-2015 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11655392)
Are you ever right about anything? Fulton is only going to get better and Allen was playing well before he got hurt. Morse is the unknown but that is a hell of an impression if he has supplanted kush before the first preseason game.

That's a hilarious statement coming from you. The line got better when Allen didn't play in 13' and he played 3 quarters in 14 the line wasn't good that game. If he's so good why doesn't he have a position locked down?

From the reports Morse can't even snap the ball and ROFL Fulton was shit last year. You're right he can only get better!

Titty Meat 08-12-2015 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11655406)
Fulton had some outstanding moments run blocking and I'd love to keep him 2 deep for years to see what he might become.

I absolutely do not want him starting.

We seeing the difference here?...

Agreed he's good depth but not a starter.

DJ's left nut 08-12-2015 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billay (Post 11655374)

If he does not, I believe I was the first to suggest it.

I think the dude's gonna get cut and we'll hit the camp cuts for a swing tackle. He's just doing nothing to keep a job on this team.

Really, we should probably just sign Anthony Collins and call it a day at this point.

Hammock Parties 08-12-2015 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11655397)
Your over reaction to preseason games always are "fun"

Certainly didn't overreact last year.

Shitty line was shitty.

The Franchise 08-12-2015 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billay (Post 11655409)
That's a hilarious statement coming from you. The line got better when Allen didn't play in 13' and he played 3 quarters in 14 the line wasn't good that game. If he's so good why doesn't he have a position locked down?

From the reports Morse can't even snap the ball and ROFL Fulton was shit last year. You're right he can only get better!

What reports?

Titty Meat 08-12-2015 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 11655415)
What reports?

KC star

Mav 08-12-2015 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billay (Post 11655409)

Nothing I ever say will top your thread demanding everyone apologize to clay. And exactly what football points have I made that are completely wrong. This should be good.

DJ's left nut 08-12-2015 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 11655415)
What reports?

He's gone full Clay. Let him and Discuss Thrower hang themselves with their shoelaces so they can catch a ride on the magic saucer hiding behind the moon.

You'll feel less dirty this way.

RealSNR 08-12-2015 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 11655407)

At this point I kinda feel like it's similar to several years ago when Keitzman and Jack Harry would 'go at it' on the radio.

Is this just a ratings drive from you two? Because it would seem strange that two people who largely agree 90% of the time now hate each other because of a disagreement over Zach Fulton.

I buried that argument long ago, and milkman still enjoys taking random potshots at me, even though it was largely a stalemate.

I think he's just looking for something to do until the Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune hour comes up.

Mav 08-12-2015 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs (Post 11655414)
Certainly didn't overreact last year.

Shitty line was shitty.

That's not exactly ground breaking.

aturnis 08-12-2015 10:51 AM

Quote:

That's alright. Allen has lied good in blocking drills, and is consistent in picking up pressure/stunts.

milkman 08-12-2015 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11655393)
What was I wrong about, Pat Bowlen? The fact that we were fine at the guard spots? Oh wait, I was right about that.

How about needing more depth at OT? Nope, I was right about that, too.

Go **** yourself.

I'd tell you to kiss my ass, but I'm sure that your head is wedged so far up your own ass that you would be physically incapable of doing that.

The fact that Morse is apparently pushing Kush to 2nd string tells us that you were wrong about Kush being just fine.

The fact that Fulton might be starting, with an inexperienced center, tells us that we are not fine at guard, because Fulton's crash post talent will be exposed.

The fact that Stephenson has been relegated to 2nd team tells us you were wrong about that, as well.

You have been wrong about all of it, you useless ****ing pussy.

aturnis 08-12-2015 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11655297)

Lulz! Love it.

Rausch 08-12-2015 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11655425)
That's not exactly ground breaking.

You build your house on sand...

RealSNR 08-12-2015 10:53 AM

As bad as Stephenson is, Derek Sherrod is now running with the 3rd team at OT.

So that leaves us with... Jarrod Pughsley?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sit...herwax_a_p.jpg

Titty Meat 08-12-2015 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 11655413)
If he does not, I believe I was the first to suggest it.

I think the dude's gonna get cut and we'll hit the camp cuts for a swing tackle. He's just doing nothing to keep a job on this team.

Really, we should probably just sign Anthony Collins and call it a day at this point.

Yeah I don't know. I'd like to sign Mathis keep Allen at right tackle even if he sucks the line could be manageable with 2 stud guards and hopefully an improved Fisher.

milkman 08-12-2015 10:54 AM

Quote:

I actually like SNR, but his total dipshittery on this subject pissed me off, so I am poking that bear.

Titty Meat 08-12-2015 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11655421)
Nothing I ever say will top your thread demanding everyone apologize to clay. And exactly what football points have I made that are completely wrong. This should be good.

First of all you should get a sense of humor and a clue.

Second of all the Allen love is just blind homerism. He wasn't great last camp and as I pointed out the line improved without him in 13'.

The thing I've seen mentioned several times on here is Allen will be good because he went to a ****ing summer camp. I mean give me a break.

Rausch 08-12-2015 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11655435)

So that leaves us with... Jarrod Pughsley?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sit...herwax_a_p.jpg

I don't even get the reference the but the name is an uncomfortable and fitting match to the pic...

RealSNR 08-12-2015 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 11655428)
I'd tell you to kiss my ass, but I'm sure that your head is wedged so far up your own ass that you would be physically incapable of doing that.

The fact that Morse is apparently pushing Kush to 2nd string tells us that you were wrong about Kush being just fine.

The fact that Fulton might be starting, with an inexperienced center, tells us that we are not fine at guard, because Fulton's crash post talent will be exposed.

The fact that Stephenson has been relegated to 2nd team tells us you were wrong about that, as well.

You have been wrong about all of it, you useless ****ing pussy.

When did I ever say, "Kush is fine! Don't find any competition for him, because he's got this ****er nailed down pat!" And besides that, we don't even ****ing know if this is Andy Reid's Week 1 regular season offensive line. I said I wanted to see either a mid-round draft pick or some kind of cheap veteran come in to challenge him.

The Fulton thing is just you gushing out your vagina some more. It was a fair competition with FOUR mother****ers competing, and Fulton appears to have come out on top fair and square. He won the job. How is that in any way a check against what I said about three ****ing vets with starting experience, Dr. Escargot, and a 2nd round pick being enough competition for one interior ****ing line position? Wait until they play the ****ing preseason games at least for ****'s sake.

And I was NOT wrong about Stephenson, you flaming bag of dicks. I said all ****ing offseason that we needed OT depth to challenge him. The only thing I said was that between Allen and Stephenson, I was pretty sure we'd find a starter better than Ryan Harris. And you'll see that I'm DEFINITELY right about that in Week 2, when Allen should be adequate and Ryan Harris will get his shit blown up playing for the Donks.

Hammock Parties 08-12-2015 11:01 AM

I don't think Fulton won shit.

He's the failsafe because Allen was forced to move to RT because Stephenson is a big bag of ass.

And Morse has to play center because Kush is a failure and we literally have NOBODY ELSE.

RealSNR 08-12-2015 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11655446)
I don't even get the reference the but the name is an uncomfortable and fitting match to the pic...

Pugsley. From the Addams Family.

The Franchise 08-12-2015 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs (Post 11655459)
I don't think Fulton won shit.

He's the failsafe because Allen was forced to move to RT because Stephenson is a big bag of ass.

I think I honestly have to agree with him on this.

I'm sure they were hoping that Stephenson would earn the starting RT job so that Allen could play RG. When Stephenson failed to do that....they had no other choice but to move Allen to RT and put Fulton back in the lineup at RG.

ToxSocks 08-12-2015 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billay (Post 11655374)

He's my "surprise" cut. I wouldn't be shocked at all to see him not make the roster.

milkman 08-12-2015 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11655453)
When did I ever say, "Kush is fine! Don't find any competition for him, because he's got this ****er nailed down pat!" And besides that, we don't even ****ing know if this is Andy Reid's Week 1 regular season offensive line. I said I wanted to see either a mid-round draft pick or some kind of cheap veteran come in to challenge him.

The Fulton thing is just you gushing out your vagina some more. It was a fair competition with FOUR mother****ers competing, and Fulton appears to have come out on top fair and square. He won the job. How is that in any way a check against what I said about three ****ing vets with starting experience, Dr. Escargot, and a 2nd round pick being enough competition for one interior ****ing line position? Wait until they play the ****ing preseason games at least for ****'s sake.

And I was NOT wrong about Stephenson, you flaming bag of dicks. I said all ****ing offseason that we needed OT depth to challenge him. The only thing I said was that between Allen and Stephenson, I was pretty sure we'd find a starter better than Ryan Harris. And you'll see that I'm DEFINITELY right about that in Week 2, when Allen should be adequate and Ryan Harris will get his shit blown up playing for the Donks.

Go ahead, spin it however the hell you want.

You argued with me all offseason whenever I expressed concern about the line.

You argued with me when I said that I didn't believe that Kush was any good.
You argued with me whenever I said I was concerned about Stephenson.
You argued with me when I expressed concerns about guard, and specifically when I expressed concerns about Fulton starting.

Rausch 08-12-2015 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11655460)
Pugsley. From the Addams Family.

Why is he stimulating himself with the tail of a reptile?

I can't imagine that was normal 50's TV...

Mav 08-12-2015 11:05 AM

Reid announces starting Oline for 1st preseason game

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billay (Post 11655436)
Yeah I don't know. I'd like to sign Mathis keep Allen at right tackle even if he sucks the line could be manageable with 2 stud guards and hopefully an improved Fisher.

I agree with this. I just didn't see Fulton as the problem. The left guard was aids. As was the right tackle.

Mav 08-12-2015 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 11655468)
I think I honestly have to agree with him on this.

I'm sure they were hoping that Stephenson would earn the starting RT job so that Allen could play RG. When Stephenson failed to do that....they had no other choice but to move Allen to RT and put Fulton back in the lineup at RG.

If that's the case I really wonder why they don't pay Mathis

Rausch 08-12-2015 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11655473)
I agree with this. I just didn't see Fulton as the problem. He left guard was aids. As was the right tackle.

No.

I...was I on crack or was Fulton a RG?

milkman 08-12-2015 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11655469)
He's my "surprise" cut. I wouldn't be shocked at all to see him not make the roster.

I can't say I was the first to suggest that he might be cut, but I and Laz have expressed concerns about Stephenson all offseason.

The really amazing thing is that Laz and I found ourselves on the same side on any subject.

The Franchise 08-12-2015 11:07 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sounds like Evan Mathis may find a new home relatively soon. A source close to the situation says a &quot;deal could happen anytime now.&quot;</p>&mdash; Rand Getlin (@Rand_Getlin) <a href="https://twitter.com/Rand_Getlin/status/631508152123572224">August 12, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Eh?

Mav 08-12-2015 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11655478)
No.

I...was I on crack or was Fulton a RG?

I really hate my phone.

Corrected. I saw the lg, and rt as aids. I thought Fulton was average with a chance to improve.

Mother****erJones 08-12-2015 11:09 AM

Wouldn't mind bringing him in with this state of the online.

Mav 08-12-2015 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 11655482)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sounds like Evan Mathis may find a new home relatively soon. A source close to the situation says a &quot;deal could happen anytime now.&quot;</p>— Rand Getlin (@Rand_Getlin) <a href="https://twitter.com/Rand_Getlin/status/631508152123572224">August 12, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Eh?

How much better does the oline look with Mathis.

Rausch 08-12-2015 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 11655480)
I can't say I was the first to suggest that he might be cut, but I and Laz have expressed concerns about Stephenson all offseason.

The really amazing thing is that Laz and I found ourselves on the same side on any subject.

I don't know exactly what this means but I'm buying a kevlar helmet and turtle butter...

milkman 08-12-2015 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11655487)
I really hate my phone.

Corrected. I saw the lg, and rt as aids. I thought Fulton was average with a chance to improve.

I think Fulton is really close to his ceiling because he is athletically a crash post.

Mr. Laz 08-12-2015 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11655476)
If that's the case I really wonder why they don't pay Mathis

I'm hoping that Mathis is a veteran that doesn't really want to go to TC and Reid knows him well enough that they are just waiting. The day TC breaks up we sign Mathis and our starting RG becomes our backup.

KChiefs1 08-12-2015 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 11655286)
Reid confirmed after practice on Wednesday that from left to right, the Chiefs will start Eric Fisher, Ben Grubbs, Mitch Morse, Zach Fulton and Jeff Allen, according to Herbie Teope of Chiefs Digest.

Reid said Fisher, Grubbs, Morse, Fulton, Allen will start the preseason game.

— Herbie Teope (@HerbieTeope) August 12, 2015

I like it!

Mav 08-12-2015 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 11655491)
I think Fulton is really close to his ceiling because he is athletically a crash post.

That's fair. Not even improved technique can save him huh?

Halfcan 08-12-2015 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11655472)
Why is he stimulating himself with the tail of a reptile?

I can't imagine that was normal 50's TV...

He was a creepy ass kid for sure.

The Franchise 08-12-2015 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11655489)

Fisher - Grubbs - Morse - Mathis - Allen

It looks much better.

RealSNR 08-12-2015 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 11655470)
Go ahead, spin it however the hell you want.

You argued with me all offseason whenever I expressed concern about the line.

You argued with me when I said that I didn't believe that Kush was any good.
You argued with me whenever I said I was concerned about Stephenson.
You argued with me when I expressed concerns about guard, and specifically when I expressed concerns about Fulton starting.

You said the line could get worse because Rodney Hudson was a huge loss.

I said that was highly doubtful because there were too many permutations of players that would safeguard against the line being worse than last year. Also, no McGlynns and Linkenbachs.

I never once argued with you about specific players, only that I believed we had adequate competition at RG, and that one of Allen/Stephenson would be an upgrade over Ryan Harris.

If you still are hot and bothered by my supposed dumbassery, then go find the posts of mine that contradict any of the statements I said in the above paragraphs.

I'll make life easy for you and give you a hint: those posts don't exist. You should spend your time more wisely by hitting up the Bingo palace or mowing your lawn for the 3rd time today.

milkman 08-12-2015 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11655495)
That's fair. Not even improved technique can save him huh?

He's already pretty sound technically.

Mav 08-12-2015 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 11655492)
I'm hoping that Mathis is a veteran that doesn't really want to go to TC and Reid knows him well enough that they are just wanting. The day TC breaks up we sign Mathis and our starting RG becomes are backup.

I'm guessing that too, or that the Chiefs as in Reid know what they would have in Mathis and wanted looks at these other trash bags.

Saccopoo 08-12-2015 11:13 AM

Quote:

http://luciaodoom.eurowoman.dk/wp-co...2015/06/ff.gif

Rausch 08-12-2015 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11655489)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...e447227fca.jpg