ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   **** OFFICIAL WalterFootball.com Mock Draft Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=289960)

The Franchise 01-15-2015 10:57 AM

**** OFFICIAL WalterFootball.com Mock Draft Thread****

He updates his mock drafts usually a couple of times a week.....so I'll post the updated ones when they come out. So far he's at 3 rounds but the 4th round is supposed to come out today.

www.walterfootball.com

01/14/15

18. Devin Smith, WR, Ohio State
Once again, zero touchdowns to wide receivers. The Chiefs obviously need help at wideout. Dwayne Bowe is just a No. 2 receiver masquerading as a top target, while none of the other receivers are very skilled, though Albert Wilson showed some promise at the end of the season. The Chiefs might be regretting passing on Kelvin Benjamin.

49. A.J. Cann, G, South Carolina
The Chiefs had pass protection issues this past season - only six teams surrendered more sacks - and I doubt Andy Reid will pass on an offensive lineman in the first couple of rounds.

80. Derron Smith, S, Fresno State
The Chiefs will need to think about bringing in a new safety, as Eric Berry may not be able to play football ever again, unfortunately.

kccrow 01-15-2015 09:08 PM

Don't get me wrong, Devin Smith is a good player and I'd love to see him with KC, but the 1st round is pushing it pretty hard. I'm leaning towards 3rd rounder.

El Jefe 01-16-2015 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 11271443)
Don't get me wrong, Devin Smith is a good player and I'd love to see him with KC, but the 1st round is pushing it pretty hard. I'm leaning towards 3rd rounder.

I would not pull the trigger on him at 18, and I am a huge buckeye fan as well. I would pull the trigger on him in the late 1st round (25 or after). I think he goes late 1st or early second. He was the best deep threat receiver in all of college football. His route running improved a ton this year, and he caught intermediate stuff also, which was nice to see, because he was a 1 trick pony for a long time. The guy high jumps over 7 feet, will run a 4.4, and the way he tracks and adjusts and makes plays on the deep ball in a thing of beauty. He was also a special teams ace for us.

The Franchise 01-16-2015 12:53 PM

Here's his 4th rounder.

115. Shane Carden, QB, East Carolina
The Chiefs have to think about developing a young quarterback. Alex Smith failing to throw a single touchdown to his receivers was not a fluke.

Bewbies 01-16-2015 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant (Post 11272142)
Here's his 4th rounder.

The Chiefs have to think about developing a young quarterback. Alex Smith failing to throw a single touchdown to his receivers was not a fluke.

Aaron Murray and Tyler Bray go somewhere? LMAO

That being said, I'm taking a QB again this year too.

jd1020 01-16-2015 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 11272629)
Aaron Murray and Tyler Bray go somewhere? LMAO

Murray? Nah.

Bray should probably be packing his bags, though. He was lucky enough to find himself on the IR this season.

I'd rather the Chiefs go after a boom or bust QB rather than some kid you think may make it as a serviceable Alex Smith level QB. They've already got Murray for that.

The Franchise 01-21-2015 01:11 PM

1/21/15

18. Eric Kendricks, ILB, UCLA
The Chiefs needed help at inside linebacker even before Derrick Johnson went down with a torn Achilles prior to the season. Replacements Josh Mauga and James-Michael Johnson were anemic.

49. Jeremiah Putasi, OT, Utah
The Chiefs had pass protection issues this past season - only six teams surrendered more sacks - and I doubt Andy Reid will pass on an offensive lineman in the first couple of rounds.

The Chiefs will need to think about bringing in a new safety, as Eric Berry may not be able to play football ever again, unfortunately.

kccrow 01-21-2015 06:53 PM

I'm not the huge fan of Kendricks some are but I wouldn't mind the remainder of the picks. The IF is that you draft Putasi with the intent of moving him inside to guard.

The Franchise 01-21-2015 06:54 PM

The lack of WR is disheartening.

kcchiefsus 01-21-2015 08:17 PM

That's a shitty ****ing draft.

Gino-Bartali 01-22-2015 04:53 AM

I remember when they had Tiny Richardson going in the first round with our 23rd pick, then he went undrafted

jonzie04 01-22-2015 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gino-Bartali (Post 11285612)
I remember when they had Tiny Richardson going in the first round with our 23rd pick, then he went undrafted

Richardson was one of the best tackles in the country... Obviously failing multiple teams medicals, and having microfracture knee surgery can cause a guys draft stock to fall.

buddha 01-22-2015 12:32 PM

The Chiefs simply have to get an elite receiver in the draft and pick up somebody who's a B+ or better in FA. We can't skip receiver in the first unless there is just a great OL sitting there.

The Franchise 01-22-2015 12:51 PM

I'd rather sign an offensive linemen in FA and draft a WR in the one of the first two rounds.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-22-2015 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant (Post 11284300)
1/21/15

18. Eric Kendricks, ILB, UCLA
The Chiefs needed help at inside linebacker even before Derrick Johnson went down with a torn Achilles prior to the season. Replacements Josh Mauga and James-Michael Johnson were anemic.

49. Jeremiah Putasi, OT, Utah

I have a feeling that is going to be very accurate positionally.

kccrow 01-22-2015 07:44 PM

I really don't think any of Amari Cooper, Kevin White, or DeVante Parker are going to be around when KC selects. If that's the case, I'd rather KC went OLine than WR in round 1. No way would I advocate taking an ILB in round 1... not this class

RealSNR 01-22-2015 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 11286877)
I really don't think any of Amari Cooper, Kevin White, or DeVante Parker are going to be around when KC selects. If that's the case, I'd rather KC went OLine than WR in round 1. No way would I advocate taking an ILB in round 1... not this class

Which is why I think we need to trade up, so we can grab one of those three guys.

kccrow 01-23-2015 05:57 PM

I don't think I'd trade up very high for any of these guys. I guess its not the players as much as I don't believe in trading up very often for positions that have a high bust rate.

Believe it or not, I'm still a little concerned about Amari Cooper. He doesn't look as fast nor as quick as his stats would seem to make him out to be. The better defenses made him very average, especially in terms of yards per catch.

I like Kevin White the best. He looks like he has really good quickness out of his cuts. He looks more athletic (quicker and faster) than Cooper and quicker than Parker. I think that is very important in Reid's offense. I'm anxious to see the 3-cone at the combine to see if my eyes aren't deceiving me.

O.city 01-23-2015 06:15 PM

I think Kevin white ends up being the best wr from this class.

He's awesome

KCChiefsfan1234 01-24-2015 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddha (Post 11286006)
The Chiefs simply have to get an elite receiver in the draft and pick up somebody who's a B+ or better in FA. We can't skip receiver in the first unless there is just a great OL sitting there.

100+

BigCatDaddy 01-24-2015 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant (Post 11272142)
Here's his 4th rounder.

Walter obviously gets it. Anybody know anything about Carden?

Saccopoo 01-24-2015 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 11289808)
Walter obviously gets it. Anybody know anything about Carden?

Everybody gets it.

Dorsey and Reid get it. That's why they've picked up rookie QB's in consecutive years, their first two years, after trading for Smith and signing Daniel.

You keep drafting guys at the position hoping someone gets it, that you get your Brady (6th), Montana (3rd), Unitas (9th). You don't burn a high rounder on the position just yet, but you keep at it nonetheless.

With all the picks that they have this year, I certainly hope that they draft a QB. Mannion, Grayson, Bridge, Petty or the like.

BigCatDaddy 01-24-2015 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 11290020)
Everybody gets it.

Dorsey and Reid get it. That's why they've picked up rookie QB's in consecutive years, their first two years, after trading for Smith and signing Daniel.

You keep drafting guys at the position hoping someone gets it, that you get your Brady (6th), Montana (3rd), Unitas (9th). You don't burn a high rounder on the position just yet, but you keep at it nonetheless.

With all the picks that they have this year, I certainly hope that they draft a QB. Mannion, Grayson, Bridge, Petty or the like.

Sadly, not everyone gets it.

However, from what I've read I like Grayson. Know anything about Carden? Looks like great numbers, but I didn't watch a snap of his. Sounds like at worst he's an Alex Smith type QB on a cheap contract.

Saccopoo 01-24-2015 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 11290162)
Sadly, not everyone gets it.

However, from what I've read I like Grayson. Know anything about Carden? Looks like great numbers, but I didn't watch a snap of his. Sounds like at worst he's an Alex Smith type QB on a cheap contract.

I haven't seen anything of Carden. Reaper follows the small(er) college game though. Perhaps he has something on him.

kccrow 01-24-2015 06:40 PM

I'll give you a good synopsis on Carden...

Brett Favre's body and attitude with Chad Pennington's arm. :)

the Talking Can 01-28-2015 08:48 AM

1/28/15

18. Kansas City Chiefs: Landon Collins, S, Alabama
The Chiefs will need to think about bringing in a new safety, as Eric Berry may not be able to play football ever again, unfortunately. They can replace Berry with another SEC safety, as Landon Collins is one of the top prospects still available.

Pick change; previously Eric Kendricks, ILB

49. Kansas City Chiefs: Jeremiah Putasi, OT, Utah

80. Kansas City Chiefs: Laken Tomlinson, G, Duke
Andy Reid won't stand by idly while his offensive line struggles. He's going to make sure he shores up Alex Smith's protection.

115. Kansas City Chiefs: Shane Carden, QB, East Carolina

eh...within a few picks of Putasi is Greene and Agholor, within a few picks of Tomlinson is Dorsett and Hardy

really can't imagine not getting a wr in the first 4 picks

Direckshun 01-28-2015 09:50 AM

If that is our draft, I will jump off a building.

Right after I kill TTC.

The Franchise 01-28-2015 10:13 AM

I'd rather see this.

1. La'el Collins, OT/G, LSU
2. Rashad Greene, WR, Florida State
3. Philip Dorsett, WR, Miami
4. Ladarius Gunter, CB, Miami

O.city 01-28-2015 10:56 AM

Walters draft looks like one we would all gag over initially, then 2 years later looks back on and be like "yeah, good solid draft".

Or more likely it would suck then too.

Direckshun 01-28-2015 11:13 AM

I would then kill O.city.

With a spork to the heart.

RunKC 01-28-2015 11:23 AM

Ladarius Gunter would be amazing. That guy is go a go 2nd rd tho

the Talking Can 01-30-2015 10:11 AM

charlie campbell's mock (on same site)

18. Kansas City Chiefs: Sammie Coates, WR, Auburn
The Chiefs need to give Alex Smith more receiving weapons to work with. The lack of receiving talent has to be driving Andy Reid crazy.

Auburn struggled to pass the ball consistently in 2014, and Coates recorded only 34 receptions for 741 yards and four touchdowns in the regular season. He did light up Alabama (5-206) though. If Coates had played in a different offense, he easily would have produced a lot more. The 6-foot-2, 201-pounder is a play-maker who has the speed to stretch a defense vertically. At the Senior Bowl, he showed the potential to run some underneath routes and use his size to move the chains in the short to intermediate part of the field.

49. Kansas City Chiefs: Josue Matias, G, Florida State
The Chiefs clearly need to bolster their offensive line.

80. Kansas City Chiefs: Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, Oklahoma

lol on DGB being there in the 3rd, but that's a sweet haul

Matias was a solid run-blocker in 2014 and displayed nice athleticism for an interior lineman. 2013 was Matias' second-straight quality season for the Seminoles. As the starter at left guard, he did a good job of run blocking and was generally reliable as a pass-protector. Handling speed rushers is his biggest area for improvement. According to the Seminoles, Matias' average grade of 78.5 percent in 2013 ranked third on the team.

the Talking Can 01-30-2015 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 11296512)
If that is our draft, I will jump off a building.

Right after I kill TTC.

right after you get in the very long line to kill me

Saccopoo 01-30-2015 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 11300117)
charlie campbell's mock (on same site)

18. Kansas City Chiefs: Sammie Coates, WR, Auburn
The Chiefs need to give Alex Smith more receiving weapons to work with. The lack of receiving talent has to be driving Andy Reid crazy.

Auburn struggled to pass the ball consistently in 2014, and Coates recorded only 34 receptions for 741 yards and four touchdowns in the regular season. He did light up Alabama (5-206) though. If Coates had played in a different offense, he easily would have produced a lot more. The 6-foot-2, 201-pounder is a play-maker who has the speed to stretch a defense vertically. At the Senior Bowl, he showed the potential to run some underneath routes and use his size to move the chains in the short to intermediate part of the field.

49. Kansas City Chiefs: Josue Matias, G, Florida State

80. Kansas City Chiefs: Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, Oklahoma

lol on DGB being there in the 3rd, but that's a sweet haul

Matias was a solid run-blocker in 2014 and displayed nice athleticism for an interior lineman. 2013 was Matias' second-straight quality season for the Seminoles. As the starter at left guard, he did a good job of run blocking and was generally reliable as a pass-protector. Handling speed rushers is his biggest area for improvement. According to the Seminoles, Matias' average grade of 78.5 percent in 2013 ranked third on the team.

Matias is being completely overrated around here.

There were times during the season that he was a complete turnstile.

RobBlake 02-01-2015 02:07 PM

rootin for Derron Smith!!! seen him play live quite a few times and the kid is such a great leader. Great hitter too

the Talking Can 02-03-2015 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 11296440)
1/28/15

18. Kansas City Chiefs: Landon Collins, S, Alabama
The Chiefs will need to think about bringing in a new safety, as Eric Berry may not be able to play football ever again, unfortunately. They can replace Berry with another SEC safety, as Landon Collins is one of the top prospects still available.

Pick change; previously Eric Kendricks, ILB

80. Kansas City Chiefs: Laken Tomlinson, G, Duke
Andy Reid won't stand by idly while his offensive line struggles. He's going to make sure he shores up Alex Smith's protection.

115. Kansas City Chiefs: Shane Carden, QB, East Carolina

only change in walter's latest is the 3rd round:

80. Kansas City Chiefs: Justin Hardy, WR, East Carolina

Nightfyre 02-03-2015 08:30 PM

Thats good. I dislike Laken Tomlinson a great deal.

raybec 4 02-04-2015 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 11309678)
Thats good. I dislike Laken Tomlinson a great deal.

Why? i've never seen one snap of his play, school me.

Nightfyre 02-05-2015 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 11310688)
Why? i've never seen one snap of his play, school me.

I watched this video and concluded that he is a decent run blocker, but leaves something to be desired in pass protection. It's hard to evaluate him in pass protection because the defensive line isn't consistently pass-rushing, but it seems like every time they do, he ends up with a high pad level and off balance. He moves pretty well in space, but seems to get shed pretty easily. Very meh, imo, but this is really the only play-by-play video I could find.

<iframe width="450" height="420" src="http://www.draftbreakdown.com/video-embed/?clip=253888" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Sorter 02-05-2015 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 11312758)
I watched this video and concluded that he is a decent run blocker, but leaves something to be desired in pass protection. It's hard to evaluate him in pass protection because the defensive line isn't consistently pass-rushing, but it seems like every time they do, he ends up with a high pad level and off balance. He moves pretty well in space, but seems to get shed pretty easily. Very meh, imo, but this is really the only play-by-play video I could find.

<iframe width="450" height="420" src="http://www.draftbreakdown.com/video-embed/?clip=253888" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Older stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIus7uPWFLc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGHOqq4v5G0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IPPFoEVF2I

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ewt4U05y1s4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nightfyre 02-06-2015 03:16 PM

He looked a lot better in that Arizona game. Thanks Sorter.

The Franchise 02-09-2015 02:59 PM

Charlie Campbell's Mock

18. Landon Collins, S, Alabama
Eric Berry will hopefully make a full recovery and return to the field, but Kansas City could be without him for some time. Collins could also form a good duo with Berry when he comes back.

The Crimson Tide has been a talent factory for defensive backs for the NFL, and Collins is the program's 2015 model. He totaled 103 tackles with seven passes broken up and three interceptions in 2014. Collins had monster games against Florida and West Virginia, but Ole Miss picked on him repeatedly and burned him for two touchdowns. Auburn had success throwing at Collins as well. Those outings illustrate that Collins (6-0, 215) is a physical strong safety who is good in the box and the short part of the field. He isn't a one-on-one pass-coverage safety.

In 2013, Collins recorded 70 tackles with four tackles for a loss, six passes broken up, one interception and two forced fumbles.

49. Josue Matias, G, Florida State

Matias broke into the starting lineup in 2012. The sophomore started every game and was impressive as a run-blocker. That season, Matias struggled with Florida defensive tackle Sharrif Floyd.

80. Ty Montgomery, WR, Stanford
Obviously, Kansas City needs a lot of help at receiver. I would expect the Chiefs to address the need in free agency and in the top half of the 2015 NFL Draft.

Montgomery recorded 61 receptions for 604 yards with three scores in 2014. The senior picked up 144 yards on the ground (6.3 average) with a touchdown, too. As for special teams, he averaged 17.1 yards per punt return with two scores and 25.2 yards per kick return.

In speaking with an NFL general manager, he named Montgomery as one of the players who impressed him the most in the early part of the 2014 season. He has size and speed, but has issues with dropped passes (see Notre Dame and Oregon). Still, the senior is a fast, tough receiver with size.

Montgomery (6-2, 215) was a contributor for Stanford from his freshman season on. His best year came as a junior in 2013 when he caught 61 passes for 958 yards with 10 touchdowns. Montgomery could have produced more if Kevin Hogan had played more consistently. In 2012, Montgomery totaled 26 catches for 213 yards after recording 24 receptions for 350 yards with two scores as a freshman in 2011.

115. Tre McBride, WR, William and Mary
The Chiefs continue to build up their receiving corps.

There was one wide receiver who really stood out at every practice and that was McBride. He destroyed the cornerbacks in the one-on-ones as he consistently got open using his quickness and route-running to get separation. McBride showed some speed to get downfield and challenge defenses vertically. The 6-foot, 205-pounder has enough size as well. He had 64 catches for 809 yards and four touchdowns in 2014. His junior numbers were nearly identical (63-801-5).

The Franchise 02-09-2015 03:03 PM

And if I'm going off of that draft......I'd rather see.

2. Nelson Agholor, WR, USC
3. Paul Dawson, ILB/OLB, TCU
4. Rob Havenstein, OT, Wisconsin

Nightfyre 02-09-2015 06:43 PM

Yea, CC has AJ Cann in the third round. Wut? I feel like they are seriously missing the mark on some of these guys. Oh btw, DGB falls all the way to pick 95.

KC native 02-10-2015 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant (Post 11318401)
And if I'm going off of that draft......I'd rather see.

2. Nelson Agholor, WR, USC
3. Paul Dawson, ILB/OLB, TCU
4. Rob Havenstein, OT, Wisconsin

There is zero chance Paul Dawson is still there in the 3rd.

Saccopoo 02-10-2015 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 11319823)
There is zero chance Paul Dawson is still there in the 3rd.

I don't know...

Depends on how he works out at the combine.

He's only 5'11"/6'0" and that will drop him in the minds of scouts/front office guys who are looking for "prototypes."

However, he reminds me of Bobby Wagner a lot in terms of game speed, size, etc., and Wagner went in the later part of the second round.

I doubt he'll test as good as Wagner (who's pro day numbers were absolutely insane), but he should put up decent measurables.

He might be there in the third all things considered. If he is, it's damn near a no-brainer...dude is absolutely fierce.

Sandy Vagina 02-10-2015 08:12 PM

Dawson is also said to have character issues... so it's possible.

KC native 02-11-2015 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 11321263)
Dawson is also said to have character issues... so it's possible.

Dawson doesn't have character issues. Where are you getting this from?

Edit: the only thing I see is some AFC west scout said he had character issues. He had zero problems at TCU.

KC native 02-11-2015 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 11320379)
I don't know...

Depends on how he works out at the combine.

He's only 5'11"/6'0" and that will drop him in the minds of scouts/front office guys who are looking for "prototypes."

However, he reminds me of Bobby Wagner a lot in terms of game speed, size, etc., and Wagner went in the later part of the second round.

I doubt he'll test as good as Wagner (who's pro day numbers were absolutely insane), but he should put up decent measurables.

He might be there in the third all things considered. If he is, it's damn near a no-brainer...dude is absolutely fierce.

:spock: He's listed at 6'2". He's at least 6' tall.

He will be drafted in the 2nd round.

Sandy Vagina 02-12-2015 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 11321941)
Dawson doesn't have character issues. Where are you getting this from?

Edit: the only thing I see is some AFC west scout said he had character issues. He had zero problems at TCU.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...tian/23253621/

Not to say this guy is a PED-head that's dragging women down the stairs by their hair. Just that, as he called himself.. is a bit of a knucklehead, and would frequently be late for meetings.

the Talking Can 02-19-2015 06:19 PM

latest:

18. Kansas City Chiefs: Breshad Perriman, WR, Central Florida
80. Kansas City Chiefs: Anthony Harris, S, Virginia
115. Kansas City Chiefs: Ramik Wilson, ILB, Georgia

BigCatDaddy 02-19-2015 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 11336957)
latest:

I want Putasi, just for the fun nicknames when he sucks ass.

Nightfyre 02-19-2015 07:07 PM

Quote:

latest:

I think I would need to be placed on some sort of watch-list if our draft went like this.

Saccopoo 02-19-2015 08:55 PM

Quote:

latest:

http://myreactiongifs.com/gifs/alisonbrieshocked.gif

the Talking Can 02-26-2015 05:49 PM

walter's latest is 5 rounds...and he has White jumping up to #4 Raiders

18. Kansas City Chiefs: Andrus Peat, OT, Stanford
The Chiefs had pass protection issues this past season - only six teams surrendered more sacks - and I doubt Andy Reid will pass on an offensive lineman in the first couple of rounds. Reid loves drafting linemen, and he's getting a bit of steal at No. 18 with Andrus Peat, who could go as high as the ninth spot to the Giants.

49. Kansas City Chiefs: Justin Hardy, WR, East Carolina
(Dorestt goes 2 picks later, fyi)

80. Kansas City Chiefs: Damarious Randall, S, Arizona State

(Lockett goes 3 picks later, fyi)

(Josh Shaw goes one pick later)

146. Kansas City Chiefs: Shaquille Mason, G, Georgia Tech

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-26-2015 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant (Post 11284300)
1/21/15

This is true. And when I want a quality QB prospect, I ALWAYS think of pick...

wait for it...

:facepalm:

Nightfyre 02-26-2015 07:40 PM

I never even imagined that Peat could fall to the Chiefs.

The Franchise 03-03-2015 03:28 PM

18. La'el Collins, OT/G, LSU
The Chiefs had pass protection issues this past season - only six teams surrendered more sacks - and I doubt Andy Reid will pass on an offensive lineman in the first couple of rounds. Reid loves drafting linemen, and he's getting a bit of steal at No. 18 with La'el Collins, who could go as high as the 12th spot to the Browns.

49. Justin Hardy, WR, East Carolina
It's amazing that the Chiefs went the entire year without having any of their receivers score a single touchdown. Alex Smith was partly to blame, but the receiving corps was just abysmal.

80. Gerod Holliman, S, Louisville

115. John Miller, G, Louisville
Here's another upgrade for Kansas City's offensive line. Andy Reid won't stand for a blocking unit that surrenders countless sacks.

The Franchise 03-03-2015 03:28 PM

He's in the middle of completing that one right now. I'll update with the 5th round when he posts it.

CleveSteve 03-03-2015 03:44 PM

I'd have given you guys Collins in my example if I thought there was any chance he'd be there at 18. More likely he's top 10 IMO.

SNR, better send him a message you guys don't need all that **** lol

The Franchise 03-03-2015 04:23 PM

5th round added.

146. Taiwan Jones, ILB, Michigan State
Here's some more help for the interior of Kansas City's defense, which took a beating last year in the wake of all the injuries.

Nightfyre 03-03-2015 04:41 PM

He has 12 receivers going in the first two rounds. I think he is missing the boat here overvaluing certain positions.

His offensive line rankings are ****ed.
His safety rankings are ****ed.
His cornerback rankings
His running back rankings are ****ed.
He severely undervalues offensive linemen, defensive linemen, pass-rushers and linebackers.

Bleh.

4. White
11. Cooper
14. Parker
15. Perriman
31. Strong
32. Smith
37. Coates
41. DGB
43. Agholor
49. Hardy
51. Dorsett
57. Greene

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-03-2015 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant (Post 11358156)
5th round added.

146. Taiwan Jones, ILB, Michigan State
Here's some more help for the interior of Kansas City's defense, which took a beating last year in the wake of all the injuries.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/.../10197247.jpeg

He's a baaaaaaaaaaad mother-SHUT YO' MOUTH!

CleveSteve 03-05-2015 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams (Post 11358515)
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/.../10197247.jpeg

He's a baaaaaaaaaaad mother-SHUT YO' MOUTH!

I don't trust him. He seems two-faced.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-05-2015 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleveSteve (Post 11361833)
I don't trust him. He seems two-faced.

How can you not trust a man named Taiwan Jones?

That's like saying, "Dolemite, I don't trust you".

:shake:

RunKC 03-09-2015 12:21 PM

New mock has us with:

1. La'El Collins OL LSU
2. Justin Hardy WR ECU
3. Gerod Holliman S Louisville
4. John Miller G Louisville

Wouldn't love it but also wouldn't hate it

raybec 4 03-10-2015 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 11370824)
New mock has us with:

1. La'El Collins OL LSU
2. Justin Hardy WR ECU
3. Gerod Holliman S Louisville
4. John Miller G Louisville

Wouldn't love it but also wouldn't hate it

I think it adressess our biggest needs except ILB

The Franchise 03-11-2015 09:34 AM

Updated 3/11:

The Chiefs had pass protection issues this past season - only six teams surrendered more sacks - and I doubt Andy Reid will pass on an offensive lineman in the first couple of rounds. Reid loves drafting linemen, and he's getting a bit of steal at No. 18 with La'el Collins, who could go as high as the 12th spot to the Browns.

49. Benardrick McKinney, LB, Mississippi State
Here's some much-needed help for the interior of Kansas City's defense, which took a beating last year in the wake of all the injuries. The inside linebacker position must be addressed.

80. Justin Hardy, WR, East Carolina
It's amazing that the Chiefs went the entire year without having any of their receivers score a single touchdown. Alex Smith was partly to blame, but the receiving corps was just abysmal.

115. Sean Hickey, OT/G, Syracuse
Here's another upgrade for Kansas City's offensive line. Andy Reid won't stand for a blocking unit that surrenders countless sacks.

146. Cody Riggs, CB, Notre Dame
The Chiefs are expected to look for some cornerback depth at some point during the 2015 NFL Draft.

Sign me the **** up. The 4th round is meh....but those first 3 picks are amazing.

Hoover 03-11-2015 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant (Post 11375591)
Updated 3/11:

49. Benardrick McKinney, LB, Mississippi State
Here's some much-needed help for the interior of Kansas City's defense, which took a beating last year in the wake of all the injuries. The inside linebacker position must be addressed.

80. Justin Hardy, WR, East Carolina

115. Sean Hickey, OT/G, Syracuse

The Chiefs are expected to look for some cornerback depth at some point during the 2015 NFL Draft.

Sign me the **** up. The 4th round is meh....but those first 3 picks are amazing.

yeah those first three picks are stellar

ChiefsCountry 03-11-2015 09:39 AM

Collins and McKinney would be a rock solid draft. Not sexy at all, but a damn good one.

The Franchise 03-11-2015 09:41 AM

And since we're pretty much getting a 3rd round comp pick.....I'd take:

Bryce Petty, QB, Baylor

Frosty 03-11-2015 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant (Post 11375591)

Yeah, sure. You just like it because of the Notre Dame pick.

The Franchise 03-11-2015 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 11375657)
Yeah, sure. You just like it because of the Notre Dame pick.

LMAO. He played at Florida and then trasferred to ND....so you know he can at least play somewhat.

the Talking Can 03-11-2015 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant (Post 11375609)
And since we're pretty much getting a 3rd round comp pick.....I'd take:

Bryce Petty, QB, Baylor

yup

if that were our first 4 picks, bingo (and i hate OL in the first with a passion)

being really greedy, i'd rather lockett than hardy

The Franchise 03-11-2015 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 11375669)
yup

if that were our first 4 picks, bingo (and i hate OL in the first with a passion)

being really greedy, i'd rather lockett than hardy

Yeah....it sucks because Lockett went to the Chargers right before our 4th round pick. If we're cutting Bowe....then give me Hardy in the 3rd and Lockett in the 4th.

Nightfyre 03-11-2015 11:30 AM

Hardy and lockett are both slot only guys, imo. We need to renegotiate Bowe or draft a number 2 type. Agholor or Devin Smith would suit the need.

O.city 03-11-2015 11:32 AM

Agholor seems like he could be a 10 year pro, in the mold of a Reggie Wayne type wr.

He'd be my 2nd round pick

redshirt32 03-11-2015 12:09 PM

If they can get Hardy, and a TE the chains will move all day long, what if you had Max or a viable TE , Hardy,Dat,Kelce,Maclin,JC

Miss match all day long, of course we will need an OL but dam one can dream.

royalschiefs 03-11-2015 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redshirt32 (Post 11376044)
If they can get Hardy, and a TE the chains will move all day long, what if you had Max or a viable TE , Hardy,Dat,Kelce,Maclin,JC

Miss match all day long, of course we will need an OL but dam one can dream.

I would love this too

Draft OT in 1st, Maxx in 2nd and Lockett/Hardy in 3rd, this offense would be a literal mismatch hell

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-11-2015 12:22 PM

Another sexy Chiefs mock draft.

Every year, it's the same shit; the Chiefs need to go O-line, the Chiefs need a fatty.

So ****ing predictable.

I'm just about ready to Vermeil this era.