ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life -- Would you like Claynus better if he weren't such cunning prick? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=286934)

Simply Red 09-27-2014 10:59 AM

-- Would you like Claynus better if he weren't such cunning prick?

I like Clay okay - I'd like to say THAT first off and foremost, he's like my little brother I never had.

But I actually know him and have for quite some time. I probably TRULY know Clay better than anyone on CP - with maybe Phil or Chase Dude as a couple of close seconds.

But anyhow; I wanted to ask CP - Would you like him better if he cleaned up his act a tad and wasn't such a prick? Given his video skills and basic use of the web, he's sort of likable - Dude lost a bunch of weight and actually improved himself, which I really commend. I don't appreciate how he talks to some of you sometimes, though. I was wondering if you'd like him even more if he weren't such a rude ****? I 'for one' am in a different boat - since I have known this young poster for so long, so I don't give a shit either way.

Seems sometimes 'random acts of kindness' don't apply with this young man, It's BS too - probably blames his parents, but I do believe after interacting with his mom that this guy was coached correctly - but prefers to be an ass - as opposed to being sweet and caring.

Just was bothering me, He uses the dark side of the force - and you all get trolled every time - just like a 11" Walleye out of Lake Jacomo!

Clay once described a fat chick and also quoted Star Wars, simultaneously by saying:
...“That’s no moon, it’s a space station.” -- I thought that was witty - yet hurtful and disrespectful and really not helping anyone's mental health.

(Clay is currently on an all forms of communication probation with me and on 11/7 at 7:30 EST normal comm. will go forward 'barring any smug remarks or insults in the interim) - He had thirty more days added yesterday for the rude FFB slam on me. But anyhow.)

Just remember Clay -

“A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”

No seriously though:

What I'm trying to get at here in this thread is - do you actually think you'd respect Claythan more if he were a little more caring and nurturing toward you and others?

No poll,

But-->> Discuss-

SAUTO 09-27-2014 11:00 AM

You ****ed his mom?

Katipan 09-27-2014 11:00 AM

The fact that he's smart is the saving grace for the crap. Or, the old crap. If he was stupid and an asshole, he'd be intolerable.

hometeam 09-27-2014 11:01 AM

Didnt you give him a laptop?

Hammock Parties 09-27-2014 11:01 AM

You seem lice.

Hammock Parties 09-27-2014 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 10952132)
Didnt you give him a laptop?

He sold one to my mom. Good deal, though. Simply Red seems nice. Dunno why he's being a little bitch, though. He's a sensitive boy.

TambaBerry 09-27-2014 11:02 AM

I like Clay the dude cracks me up. I hope he invites me for a gay day with clay. No homo

Simply Red 09-27-2014 11:04 AM

These probational periods are how you learn HOW to treat others. I'm not being a bitch - you told me your FFB name was The Simply Reds and that you drafted a kicker in the first round.

That was hurtful and uncaring.

Sandy Vagina 09-27-2014 11:07 AM

I don't think that being rude or arrogant is the problem. Hell, just about everyone here is at one level or another. Clay's just painfully immature, and his ego feasts off of an internet forum. That's very sad. His ability to manipulate stats would only seem cunning, if his efforts were successful. He seems very lonely and shallow... but he has his moments of trolling that make even me smirk.

Raiderhater 09-27-2014 11:08 AM

He's a completely different person in person. His online persons wears thin after a while. And for quite some time I refused to acknowledge his presence here. I've been to his home and broke bread with him since then and have come to fully realize his game on this board. While I'm not especially find of it, it is a) better than it was in the early days and b) more tolerable on my part knowing it is just a game.

So while I am no longer personally affected by it, I do believe him toning it down a bit would be beneficial to him.

Hammock Parties 09-27-2014 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10952142)
These probational periods are how you learn HOW to treat others. I'm not being a bitch - you told me your FFB name was The Simply Reds and that you drafted a kicker in the first round.

LMAO

I can only assume that you are bored and creating entertainment for yourself.

Simply Red 09-27-2014 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10952151)
LMAO

I can only assume that you are bored and creating entertainment for yourself.

well yeah.

Simply Red 09-27-2014 11:10 AM

It's rainy here -

TimBone 09-27-2014 11:11 AM

I come to this board for the Chiefs and entertainment. He's entertaining. So, he's fine by me.

Simply Red 09-27-2014 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 10952156)
I come to this board for the Chiefs and entertainment. He's entertaining. So, he's fine by me.

Yeah.

Easy 6 09-27-2014 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10952142)

LMAO

Simply Red 09-27-2014 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 10952156)

Do you like bacon burgers? Thinking about having some for supper w/o a bun.

What are you having for dinner, do you know yet?

SAUTO 09-27-2014 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10952153)
well yeah.

I thought he was on an all type of communication ban?

Yet you respond?

Kaepernick 09-27-2014 11:14 AM

"Now Simply Red, fulfill your destiny, and take Claynuses place at my side.”

http://ckopo.net/uploads/posts/2012-...dzhedaya-6.jpg

Simply Red 09-27-2014 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10952168)
I thought he was on an all type of communication ban?

Yet you respond?

That's all he's getting - I've drawn the line Sauto. I had to communicate THAT much at least - As I never got to type up/out anything official, to speak of.

He now knows. So.

How are you, sir?

SAUTO 09-27-2014 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10952171)
That's all he's getting - I've drawl the line Sauto. I had to communicate THAT much at least - As I never got to type up/out anything official, to speak of.

He now knows. So.

How are you, sir?

Ok.

Doing well, should have worked today. Drank too much Thursday night, made it through yesterday but taking it easy today lol. Also found out this morning some asshole threw up on my pool table the other night. Total bummer

Molitoth 09-27-2014 11:17 AM

One of the wittiest members here. I don't come to CP for a mature place to hang out, I come for the comedy.

There are plenty of places in real life to be serious.

TambaBerry 09-27-2014 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10952164)

Grill up some bacon wrapped jalapeno

Hammock Parties 09-27-2014 11:19 AM

Simply Red has a BMW AND an Audi. As much as I enjoy being an asshole, I'll never be that kind of asshole.

That's why I look up to you, buddy.

Simply Red 09-27-2014 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10952176)
Ok.

Doing well, should have worked today. Drank too much Thursday night, made it through yesterday but taking it easy today lol. Also found out this morning some asshole threw up on my pool table the other night. Total bummer

welp - when you re-felt go w/ Simonis 860 felt ;)

Simply Red 09-27-2014 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10952186)
Simply Red has a BMW AND an Audi. As much as I enjoy being an asshole, I'll never be that kind of asshole.

That's why I look up to you, buddy.

http://i59.tinypic.com/hx8613.gif

Sassy Squatch 09-27-2014 11:25 AM

Are you guys done fellating each other or what?

RealSNR 09-27-2014 11:28 AM

I've said it before about 783 times and I'll probably say it again another 783 times.

Clay produces. He produces chatter, videos, gifs, jokes, clever photoshops... everything.

This forum is more entertaining, faster-paced, and BETTER when he's actively posting.

Kaepernick 09-27-2014 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10952201)
I've said it before about 783 times and I'll probably say it again another 783 times.

Clay produces. He produces chatter, videos, gifs, jokes, clever photoshops... everything.

This forum is more entertaining, faster-paced, and BETTER when he's actively posting.

That's it! Ban him! Can't be having that kind of fun in the CP Lounge, can we? This is the place for misery and depression. Get back to business.

SAUTO 09-27-2014 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10952187)
welp - when you re-felt go w/ Simonis 860 felt ;)

I've already got it. Somewhere. Just gonna have to find someone to install it

Halfcan 09-27-2014 11:30 AM

Quote:

I agree! He is the heart of soul of this place. :)

TambaBerry 09-27-2014 11:31 AM

Quote:

Clay is 783 times better than snr

Raiderhater 09-27-2014 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dingleberry (Post 10952213)
Clay is 783 times better than snr

Let's not get carried away.

crazycoffey 09-27-2014 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10952131)
The fact that he's smart is the saving grace for the crap. Or, the old crap. If he was stupid and an asshole, he'd be REDRUM

Fixed

I know he trolls a lot, most of the time that just causes a ripple or wave in the direction of the discussion. He's fun to **** with some too.

He's got several good traits and absolutely would be more enjoyable if his enjoyment was driven by those traits than simpleton shock tactics.

hometeam 09-27-2014 11:35 AM

clay got called out on reddit and CP this week.

Must be doing something right~

rico 09-27-2014 11:35 AM

Hey! I say Clay better stay this way every day or y'all are gonna be gay and...uh...pay!!! Okay?!!

I like Clay just the way he is... trolling or not. Funny as hell.

I do hope he wasn't trolling with his Matt Cassel kicks though...I hope he AT LEAST meant everything he stood for in that era.

Hammock Parties 09-27-2014 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 10952198)
Are you guys done fellating each other or what?

This is what happens when Simply Red wants to make our online affairs "public."

bigjosh 09-27-2014 11:37 AM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/28/u2umu5e7.jpg

Hammock Parties 09-27-2014 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 10952220)
clay got called out on reddit and CP this week.

Must be doing something right~

Jesus got "called out" all the time.

Greatest troll who ever lived.

TimBone 09-27-2014 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10952164)

I was actually just thinking about that. I'm working tonight. Thinking about dropping by Subway and getting a roast beef with pepper jack, jalapeños and mustard.

I'm having bread with mine, though.

RealSNR 09-27-2014 11:41 AM

Also, if you guys ever want quality entertainment, check out Clay's Red Tribe Cinema page on Facebook.

The fans of his page ****ing haaaaate him. Holy shit, do they hate him. They hate his snark, his ultra-critical gifs and comments, and they hate his opinions.

He's super polite to all of them, too. They'll be flaming away, "God, RTC you are just a monster and the worst kind of person how can you hate your own team, your page sucks and you are a moron buhr buh buhr" and he'll either politely ignore them or stick solely to the issues and not return the name-calling volley.

The funniest part? It's like that for almost everything he posts, yet THEY KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE!

Because he generates shit that they are ****ing addicted to. They're crack babies... all of them. And Clay is the supplier. Nobody will ever unlike or leave his page. They keep coming back day after day.

Hammock Parties 09-27-2014 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10952241)
Clay is the supplier. Nobody will ever unlike or leave his page. They keep coming back day after day.

Actually I've been bleeding users. I don't care. I'll go scorched earth on that shit if I have to. I'm not pandering to the masses just to make them happy. The truth will set them free.

TimBone 09-27-2014 11:50 AM

Subscribing to that mother****er.

Hammock Parties 09-27-2014 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 10952264)
Subscribing to that mother****er.

It was a hotbed of fun during Save Our Chiefs. The archives are a good read.

TLO 09-27-2014 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10952232)
Jesus got "called out" all the time.

Greatest troll who ever lived.

Chis616 was the greatest troll who ever lived.

Easy 6 09-27-2014 11:53 AM

The anti-fan fansite... why be that way?

I havent been there since I gave up facebook 2-3 years ago, but atleast be even handed with it... mixing in some good with the bad.

Do you even do that much or are you now strictly trolling all of the people that used to really like you?

Raiderhater 09-27-2014 11:54 AM

Hey SR, did Clay ever make it to that cemetery for you?

Raiderhater 09-27-2014 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10952272)

Second greatest.

KCGannonStalker shall forever hold the number one spot.

rico 09-27-2014 11:55 AM

Quote:

Also, if you guys ever want quality entertainment, check out Clay's Red Tribe Cinema page on Facebook.

The fans of his page ****ing haaaaate him. Holy shit, do they hate him. They hate his snark, his ultra-critical gifs and comments, and they hate his opinions.

He's super polite to all of them, too. They'll be flaming away, "God, RTC you are just a monster and the worst kind of person how can you hate your own team, your page sucks and you are a moron buhr buh buhr" and he'll either politely ignore them or stick solely to the issues and not return the name-calling volley.

The funniest part? It's like that for almost everything he posts, yet THEY KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE!

Because he generates shit that they are ****ing addicted to. They're crack babies... all of them. And Clay is the supplier. Nobody will ever unlike or leave his page. They keep coming back day after day.

LMAO

This sounds AWESOME.

I am joining.

Hammock Parties 09-27-2014 11:55 AM

OP makes me think of this.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fQk_832EAx4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Deberg_1990 09-27-2014 11:56 AM

When is he going to grow up and become an adult? He's 30 something now right?

Hammock Parties 09-27-2014 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 10952274)
The anti-fan fansite... why be that way?

I havent been there since I gave up facebook 2-3 years ago, but atleast be even handed with it... mixing in some good with the bad.

Do you even do that much or are you now strictly trolling all of the people that used to really like you?

If people want to read positive dreck and propaganda about a bad football team and a poverty franchise, there are plenty of other places.

FYI, I was plenty positive last year.

Raiderhater 09-27-2014 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10952286)
If people want to read positive dreck and propaganda about a bad football team and a poverty franchise, there are plenty of other places.

FYI, I was plenty positive last year.

Well, let's go with less negative. ;)

Hammock Parties 09-27-2014 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 10952293)
Well, let's go with less negative. ;)

I'm talking about on my page. All I did was hype Andy Reid and the Chiefs for months.

Raiderhater 09-27-2014 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10952296)
I'm talking about on my page. All I did was hype Andy Reid and the Chiefs for months.

My bad. Thought you meant here.

rico 09-27-2014 12:02 PM

Holy shit, the RTC page is ****ing hilarious.

Fairplay 09-27-2014 12:02 PM

No

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-27-2014 12:08 PM

If Clay ever changes, it will be a sad day.

Simplicity 09-27-2014 12:09 PM

Every forum needs a douchebag... He's ours.

Hammock Parties 09-27-2014 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 505 Chief (Post 10952315)
If Clay ever changes, it will be a sad day.

Ravens 30, Chiefs 7

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-27-2014 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10952320)
Ravens 30, Chiefs 7

Ah yes, I can feel the hate flowing within me. It gives me focus, makes me strongah.

hometeam 09-27-2014 12:12 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UrgpZ0fUixs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

crazycoffey 09-27-2014 12:15 PM

Quote:

I unfollowed last year, same reason I say I don't like the thick negative shit here from him and the several posters like him. Don't think this all means I'm demanding changes or anything.

I get some people just get off on it. Like the CEO that wants to be dominated in bed because he's always in charge in real life, our virtual experiences are driven in part by our real lives. I see enough negativity in real life so don't have a need to find the asshat behavior high entertainment.

It is what it is.

Fairplay 09-27-2014 12:25 PM

Yes

Dallas Chief 09-27-2014 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10952272)

I miss that dude. His schtick was super interesting and very divisive. You either loved it or it turned you into a raging maniac. Anyone ever able to track him down elsewhere?

Eleazar 09-27-2014 12:40 PM

The attention whore character he brings here makes you feel sorry for him as a human and want to give him an antifreeze swirlie at the same time.

GordonGekko 09-27-2014 12:41 PM

He doesn't bother me one bit, and I agree with a lot of his football takes especially with regards to the Qb position and how a franchise goes about filling it.

Some of his lifestyle choices I wouldn't make but who am I to judge others. I also enjoy the .gifs he makes and when I have free time again I'm actually inspired to try to learn to make them myself.

Hammock Parties 09-27-2014 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonGekko (Post 10952374)
Some of his lifestyle choices I wouldn't make but who am I to judge others.

What do you have against frozen chicken?

Dallas Chief 09-27-2014 12:43 PM

I met Clay in person a few years back and probably 100 pounds ago. He is good people. I think just like with anyone else on here it is healthy to remember that we can be whatever we want online, doesn't necessarily mean we are like that IRL. But yeah he can be very over the top on here, which I think livens this place up a bit. Have a nice day everyone!

Baby Lee 09-27-2014 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 10952280)
Second greatest.

KCGannonStalker shall forever hold the number one spot.

Marty'sManWhore was still funnier.

Strongside 09-27-2014 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10952375)
What do you have against frozen chicken?

I think he's referring to your love for strong-armed black men, but I could be wrong.

Ragged Robin 09-27-2014 01:41 PM

it gets old sometimes

Raiderhater 09-27-2014 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10952445)
Marty'sManWhore was still funnier.

I don't know about that. Though I admit to being more than just a little biased. The hatred I have in my heart for Denise is down right unhealthy. So KCGS is kind of like a personal hero to me.

Hammock Parties 09-27-2014 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin (Post 10952457)
it gets old sometimes

You've been here one year. LMAO

TambaBerry 09-27-2014 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10952464)
You've been here one year. LMAO

How do you feel about Alex Smith? I've always wondered

Hammock Parties 09-27-2014 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dingleberry (Post 10952492)
How do you feel about Alex Smith? I've always wondered

He's a good sliding QB.

Donger 09-27-2014 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10952127)
What I'm trying to get at here in this thread is - do you actually think you'd respect Claythan more if he were a little more caring and nurturing toward you and others?

No.

Hammock Parties 09-27-2014 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10952517)
No.

Thank you.

Donger 09-27-2014 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10952519)
Thank you.

For what?

Hammock Parties 09-27-2014 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 10952520)
For what?

Your warmth and compassion. You're a beautiful man.