ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Colin Kaepernick Being Investigated for Sexual Assault (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282912)

Dante84 04-10-2014 10:48 AM

Colin Kaepernick Being Investigated for Sexual Assault

Somewhere, Alex Smith is smiling.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...exual-assault/

Quote:

San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick has not been charged, but is reportedly being investigated for a possible sexual assault.

TMZ reports that police are investigating an alleged incident at the Viceroy Hotel in Miami this month.

The investigation is described as in the “beginning stages.” No details were provided about the nature of the allegations against Kaepernick.

TMZ reached out to Kaepernick’s agent and the 49ers and neither had any comment.

UPDATE 12:43 p.m. ET: The 49ers released the following statement from General Manager Trent Baalke: “The 49ers organization is aware of the recent media report regarding Colin Kaepernick and is in the process of gathering the pertinent facts.”
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2-j4n-sna6Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dante84 04-10-2014 10:53 AM

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/10/colin-...roy/#continued

Dunerdr 04-10-2014 10:54 AM

He got dat pooty poo!

Bowser 04-10-2014 10:56 AM

Ban assault cocks

Bewbies 04-10-2014 10:59 AM

Pittsburgh called today and offered 2 #1's for him.

Bowser 04-10-2014 10:59 AM

A number of years ago when I blew out my shoulder, the girl that was helping me with my PT basically admitted she was an athlete chaser. Said she would go to the bars the Chiefs would frequent and would do all she could to pick up one of the players. She said they would just sit in their chairs or against the walls with their hands behind their backs for fear of touching one of the girls and having her turn around and try to sue them for millions.

Not saying Kap is innocent or anything, just saying that there are those out there that try to set these millionaire players up make a living off these guys.

RealSNR 04-10-2014 11:01 AM

http://cdn.nextimpulsesports.com/wp-...13/11/hhh1.gif

keg in kc 04-10-2014 11:01 AM

Probably nothing to it, but he's one of those guys where if it's true it wouldn't surprise me much.

KCUnited 04-10-2014 11:01 AM

Wine me, dine me, 49 me...which now means rape.

Bowser 04-10-2014 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10553207)

LMAO

vailpass 04-10-2014 11:02 AM

Gold digger til proven otherwise...

BlackHelicopters 04-10-2014 11:02 AM

Ban hotels.

WhawhaWhat 04-10-2014 11:04 AM

Time for the Love Contract

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Jo4568PIRnk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

patteeu 04-10-2014 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10553215)
Gold digger til proven otherwise...

This. I doubt that the guy has trouble finding women. In the absence of evidence, my money is on false allegation.

keg in kc 04-10-2014 11:12 AM

This is one of those so-weird topics. On one hand in this country a guy is innocent until proven guilty, but on the other hand we (as a society) still have a tendency towards secondary victimization with sexual assault, and as we see here, the default setting is "gold digger". The flip side of that coin is that someone like Kaepernick can afford the kind of defense that will most likely get him off (ooh, that was a poor choice of phrase) regardless of the facts.

I have trouble sometimes balancing all those various facets.

BigMeatballDave 04-10-2014 11:12 AM

Quote:

LMAO

Deberg_1990 04-10-2014 11:14 AM

Ban NFL QBs
Posted via Mobile Device

temper11 04-10-2014 11:19 AM

Takes all the fun out of rooting for players when you know they are pieces of **** off the field. I don't know how Stealers fans stomach Rothlisburger. It's early though. Just as likely at this point that he's been targeted by the chick for her 5 minutes of fame and a few bucks tucked into her bra strap. I hope it turns out to be nothing.

rico 04-10-2014 11:21 AM

Quote:

This is a ****ing funny gif.

I ****ing hate Colin Kaepernick just as much or more than probably any athlete. Can't stand him. And I hate it when I hear women talk about how sexy they think he is. If I had a vagina or was a homosexual, I swear, I wouldn't think this douche was sexy. I would think he is a douche. If I were a woman and did anything with him sexually...that'd mean it was done against my will and I was sexually assaulted.

My wife thinks he is sexy. It pisses me off.

ptlyon 04-10-2014 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 10553272)

I ****ing hate Colin Kaepernick just as much or more than probably any athlete. Can't stand him. And I hate it when I hear women talk about how sexy they think he is. If I had a vagina or was a homosexual, I swear, I wouldn't think this douche was sexy. I would think he is a douche. If I were a woman and did anything with him sexually...that'd mean it was done against my will and I was sexually assaulted.

You know you want it

Lzen 04-10-2014 11:28 AM

I'm always hesitant to pull out the pitch fork in these kinds of accusations. Remember Kobe? Duke Lacrosse players? Yeah, I'll wait until the facts come out forming an opinion.

alpha_omega 04-10-2014 11:28 AM

Shouldn't law enforcement forces keep their mouths shut until they know what's up?????

ptlyon 04-10-2014 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alpha_omega (Post 10553292)
Shouldn't law enforcement forces keep their mouths shut until they know what's up?????

Should? Yes. Does it happen anymore in this guilty before proven innocent/OJ Simpson Ford Bronco chasing society? No.

nychief 04-10-2014 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 10553290)
I'm always hesitant to pull out the pitch fork in these kinds of accusations. Remember Kobe? Duke Lacrosse players? Yeah, I'll wait until the facts come out forming an opinion.

Kobe paid off that woman, but point taken.

BigBeauford 04-10-2014 11:34 AM

He had to, look how many tattoos he has on his body. /The midwest

vailpass 04-10-2014 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nychief (Post 10553304)
Kobe paid off that woman, but point taken.

Yep. He piihb then she returned the favor...

Carlota69 04-10-2014 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 10553227)
This. I doubt that the guy has trouble finding women. In the absence of evidence, my money is on false allegation.

Darren Sharper didn't have any trouble finding women either. Super good looking rich dude, how he could possibly need to drug and rape women???

ptlyon 04-10-2014 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 10553309)
Darren Sharper didn't have any trouble finding women either. Super good looking rich dude, how he could possibly need to drug and rape women???

Yeah but he didn't stampede the Vatican

CaliforniaChief 04-10-2014 11:40 AM

Quote:

OMG ROFL

rico 04-10-2014 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 10553289)
You know you want it

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7jtefDxaP1qclb0e.jpg

NO I DONNNNNNNNNNN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RealSNR 04-10-2014 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 10553272)

I know some people get tattoos. I know some people get lots of tattoos. I know some people are obsessed with tattoos. That's fine. They can do whatever they want.

I just don't understand that obsession, that's all. I don't do piercings, plastic surgery, tattoos, none of that shit. It's all bullshit to me. I don't think it's sexy when women get tattoos, either. Not even the small ones just above the buttcrack. And yes, I know it's a human practice that has been around for millennia, going all the way back to prehistoric times. I don't care. The human body was not meant to be a canvas for art. Do you have a symbol or an animal that means a lot to you? Wear a piece of jewelry. Don't put a goddamn platypus on your chest. That's just idiocy.

Some of the nicest people I know have lots of tattoos. Some of my best friends have gotten tattoos. But I also know a shit ton of douchebags out there who wear lots of tattoos. And this is regrettable, but until I get to know the person with all those goddamn tattoos, I'm going to sit in silent judgment of that person. I don't like to do that, but I can't help it. It's uncontrollable and almost subconscious.

So basically, what I'm trying to say is Colin Kaepernick is an over-tattooed shit****, and I hope he crashes his car into a Hepatitis C Tree.

InChiefsHeaven 04-10-2014 11:42 AM

Quote:

Hugh Grant was like the ultimate Hollywood pretty boy, married to Elizabeth Hurley, and gets his rocks off with a gross prostitute in his car...

some people just like to go slummin'...some people are just sick bastards with the power to exercise their fantasies.

vailpass 04-10-2014 11:43 AM

Quote:

Agreed. With the large amount of women laying in wait to trap a rich athlete, or a well off man in general, I'm cynical until proof is brought. It's a hell of a thing to falsely label someone a sexual predator. If he's found guilty throw the book at him like the animal he's been proven to be. If he isn't, there should be stiff penalties for the false accuser imho...

htismaqe 04-10-2014 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 10553305)

What?

On any given day here in IOWA, I see 10 guys with more tattoos than Colin Kaepernick.

Not sure what world you live in...

vailpass 04-10-2014 11:45 AM

Quote:

Dude...

ptlyon 04-10-2014 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10553324)
Don't put a goddamn platypus on your chest.

:sulk:

blaise 04-10-2014 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 10553204)
A number of years ago when I blew out my shoulder, the girl that was helping me with my PT basically admitted she was an athlete chaser. Said she would go to the bars the Chiefs would frequent and would do all she could to pick up one of the players. She said they would just sit in their chairs or against the walls with their hands behind their backs for fear of touching one of the girls and having her turn around and try to sue them for millions.

Not saying Kap is innocent or anything, just saying that there are those out there that try to set these millionaire players up make a living off these guys.

My wife worked with a woman, a lawyer. When the NBA all star game came to Dallas she took like 4 days off. She told my wife she was getting her hair done, getting new outfits, professional makeup etc. and was trying to get into parties so that she could hook up with an NBA player and get pregnant.
She said that to my wife. That that was her goal.

houstonwhodat 04-10-2014 11:47 AM

hahahahahaha

typical of that mf

houstonwhodat 04-10-2014 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 10553335)
My wife worked with a woman, a lawyer. When the NBA all star game came to Dallas she took like 4 days off. She told my wife she was getting her hair done, getting new outfits, professional makeup etc. and was trying to get into parties so that she could hook up with an NBA player and get pregnant.

Gravy train for at least 18 years

nychief 04-10-2014 11:48 AM

http://thebiglead.com/2014/04/10/col...p-in-hospital/

Carlota69 04-10-2014 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10553328)
Agreed. With the large amount of women laying in wait to trap a rich athlete, or a well off man in general, I'm cynical until proof is brought. It's a hell of a thing to falsely label someone a sexual predator. If he's found guilty throw the book at him like the animal he's been proven to be. If he isn't, there should be stiff penalties for the false accuser imho...

And I dont disagree with that, but you know a woman gets raped every 7 seconds (at least that was the last statistic I remember hearing). Its just funny how people immediately pick the innocent and the guilty without knowing shit. It is possible, that Kap did it, and its possible that shes lying. We dont know yet. But the fact that he has money and can have any woman he wants has no bearing on the situation (if he did it). Like you said, some people just like using their power over people. In his case it could possible be his sheer strength, or in her case, the power of the pussy. We will find out soon. Or maybe we wont. I just hate trhe "Gold Digger" assumption out of the gate or "He did it". Lets wait people before we crucify.

blaise 04-10-2014 11:48 AM

Quote:

What a weird post.

InChiefsHeaven 04-10-2014 11:49 AM

BTW, that commercial was so friggin' over the top, it made me not like the guy...

eastonb 04-10-2014 11:49 AM

I saw this as a blind item and was hoping it wasn't him

InChiefsHeaven 04-10-2014 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 10553345)
What a weird post.

Yeah. Cleverness fail...

COchief 04-10-2014 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 10553290)
Remember Kobe?

I immediately knew that was bullshit as there is no way in hell a 6'6 black guy is getting it in an 18 year old white girls butt without her consent.

Pretty sure Kap has his pick of whoever he wants, smells like a shitstain athlete chaser to me.

vailpass 04-10-2014 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 10553343)
And I dont disagree with that, but you know a woman gets raped every 7 seconds (at least that was the last statistic I remember hearing). Its just funny how people immediately pick the innocent and the guilty without knowing shit. It is possible, that Kap did it, and its possible that shes lying. We dont know yet. But the fact that he has money and can have any woman he wants has no bearing on the situation (if he did it). Like you said, some people just like using their power over people. In his case it could possible be his sheer strength, or in her case, the power of the pussy. We will find out soon. Or maybe we wont. I just hate trhe "Gold Digger" assumption out of the gate or "He did it". Lets wait people before we crucify.

Good points all. Wait for the facts to judge. My problem is that even if the accusation is false the man is labeled unjustly, he has that associated with him though he did nothing wrong.
For perspective I'm in favor of the harshest penalty possible for rapists including chemical castration. It's among the most abhorrent violations of body and mind there is out there. Which is why I'm so against false accusations and feel false accusers should face punishment though I'm aware of the chilling effect agreement against that...

Bowser 04-10-2014 11:56 AM

Quote:

Wow. All that work to become a lawyer, but her dream is to be a baby momma to an NBA player. I'm sure it pays pretty well, but have some pride.

Skyy God 04-10-2014 11:57 AM

Quote:

Your honor, I'd like to introduce Exhibit A as to why no one should date a female lawyer.....

Carlota69 04-10-2014 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10553372)
Good points all. Wait for the facts to judge. My problem is that even if the accusation is false the man is labeled unjustly, he has that associated with him though he did nothing wrong.
For perspective I'm in favor of the harshest penalty possible for rapists including chemical castration. It's among the most abhorrent violations of body and mind there is out there. Which is why I'm so against false accusations and feel false accusers should face punishment though I'm aware of the chilling effect agreement against that...

We totally agree!:thumb:

ptlyon 04-10-2014 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 10553373)
Wow. All that work to become a lawyer, but her dream is to be a baby momma to an NBA player. I'm sure it pays pretty well, but have some pride.

Pride? She's a ****ING LAWYER

Fire Me Boy! 04-10-2014 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10553208)
Probably nothing to it, but he's one of those guys where if it's true it wouldn't surprise me much.

Exactly my thoughts, too. The guy has "douchebag" written all over him.

vailpass 04-10-2014 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 10553357)
I immediately knew that was bullshit as there is no way in hell a 6'6 black guy is getting it in an 18 year old white girls butt without her consent.

Pretty sure Kap has his pick of whoever he wants, smells like a shitstain athlete chaser to me.

Oh no, the black mamba could get it in there if he struck quick and hard. It's getting it out against her will that would cause him problems...

KCUnited 04-10-2014 12:01 PM

Quote:

Was it for the money or the supreme genetics?

Halfcan 04-10-2014 12:01 PM

More news..

49ers gathering facts on reported investigation of Colin Kaepernick for possible sexual assault

By Frank Schwab43 minutes agoShutdown Corner

The San Francisco 49ers said they are aware of a TMZ report saying quarterback Colin Kaepernick is being investigated for a possible sexual assault and are gathering facts on the incident.

TMZ reported Thursday that police are in the beginning stages of investigating an alleged incident which TMZ said happened at the Viceroy Hotel in Miami earlier this month. The story said no charges have been filed at this point. Miami Police confirmed to the San Jose Mercury News that Kaepernick is the subject of an investigation, but did not specify what he is being investigated for.

The Sacramento Bee's Matt Barrows reported that according to the Miami Police Department report, the incident actually happened at Seahawks receiver Ricardo Lockette's apartment in Miami on April 1, and that Lockette and 49ers receiver Quinton Patton are also part of the investigation.

The 49ers responded with a statement.

“The 49ers organization is aware of the recent media report regarding Colin Kaepernick and is in the process of gathering the pertinent facts," the statement said.

Kaepernick, 26, has become one of the league's best and most popular quarterbacks since taking over as San Francisco's starting quarterback in the middle of the 2012 season. This offseason, the organization has been adamant about getting Kaepernick a lucrative long-term extension that would make him the 49ers quarterback for many years to come.

- - - - - - -
They still havn't released the man's name claiming the assault.

patteeu 04-10-2014 12:01 PM

Quote:

We don't have anything to go on here. I have an open mind and it's possible that when details come out I'll change my opinion. Right now, I'm guessing based on my perception of the odds. Don't worry, I haven't convicted her yet.

99.9% of the time, the quiet guy next door is just a quiet guy next door. Pointing out that some serial killer seemed like a quiet guy next door doesn't change those odds.

vailpass 04-10-2014 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 10553379)
We totally agree!:thumb:

Rock on girlfriend. What did you finally settle on for your new box lunch slogan?

doomy3 04-10-2014 12:04 PM

Quote:

Possibly the greatest gif ever posted on CP.

Mr. Laz 04-10-2014 12:06 PM

Quote:

He can't be bad if he has all those cool tattoos/dumbasses

Eleazar 04-10-2014 12:08 PM

It doesn't mean he Roethlisbergered her. It could mean he was groping a girl at a club who wasn't having it or anything else along a wide spectrum of what counts as assault.

temper11 04-10-2014 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10553328)

This. The consequences for falsely accusing someone should be pretty damned steep.

Bambi 04-10-2014 12:11 PM

He's a know creep on twitter and instagram picking up girls based on the bare minimum of interaction. Doesn't make him guilty of anything but this chick had to get to a hospital bed somehow no?

Mr. Laz 04-10-2014 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by temper11 (Post 10553415)
This. The consequences for falsely accusing someone should be pretty damned steep.

yep

Skyy God 04-10-2014 12:15 PM

Per Deadspin, Kap and the accuser had a previous sexual relationship. Not damning by itself, but it does raise questions.

Sannyasi 04-10-2014 12:18 PM

Lets see if we can make rape even more underreported than it already is.

vailpass 04-10-2014 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10553416)
He's a know creep on twitter and instagram picking up girls based on the bare minimum of interaction. Doesn't make him guilty of anything but this chick had to get to a hospital bed somehow no?

Known creep? Bare minimum of interaction? I've seen guys take a willing woman home without much more interaction than flashing his black card. Come on man...

Mr. Laz 04-10-2014 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 10553426)
Per Deadspin, Kap and the accuser had a previous sexual relationship. Not damning by itself, but it does raise questions.

The reality is that nobody on this board has any idea whether Kaepernick is guilty or not. I do know that his skin color or tattoes have nothing to do with it either way.

All the stupid ****s who start chirping about 'midwest people' each time the board doesn't like a player can eat my ass, peanuts and all.

blaise 04-10-2014 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 10553388)
Was it for the money or the supreme genetics?

Money. And she said as much. And wasn't ashamed of it either.

ForeverChiefs58 04-10-2014 12:21 PM

Incident report in Kaepernick case makes no specific allegations

The official incident report identifies 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, 49ers receiver Quinton Patton, and Seahawks receiver Ricardo Lockette as suspects. But what they’re suspected of isn’t specified.

The incident report, a copy of which was obtained by CSN Bay Area, explains that an unidentified woman went to Lockette’s apartment in Miami. Kaepernick and Patton were there. She later “mixed some drinks for all of them and gave them shots.” She claims the men “told her that in order to drink the shots she had to ‘hit’ the bong which contained marijuana.”

The woman says she began to feel lightheaded and went to a bedroom to lay down. Kaepernick allegedly entered the room “and started kissing her.” He then began to undress her. Kaepernick said he’d be right back and left the bedroom. She waited naked in the bed, and Patton and Lockette opened the door and “peeked” inside. She says she told them to leave, they closed the door and left, and she remembers nothing after that.

The woman claims that she woke up in a hospital bed, and that she doesn’t recall how she got there or who took her there. She also said that she has had a sexual relationship in the past with Kaepernick.

While the report states that Kaepernick and the woman did not have sex before he left the room, the report doesn’t say whether evidence of intercourse was detected at the hospital. It’s also unclear whether the victim or police believe that she was drugged.

For now, the incident is described as “suspicious,” and the report indicates that the “investigation continues.”

At a minimum, the NFL will be concerned about the allegation of marijuana use, which could be enough to get the players in Stage One of the substance-abuse program (or higher if they’re already in the program). Far more serious consequences would hinge on whatever police determine happened to the woman, and if there’s any reliable way to prove it

ptlyon 04-10-2014 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 10553439)
All the stupid ****s who start chirping about 'midwest people' each time the board doesn't like a player can eat my ass, peanuts and all.

You shove peanuts up your ass?

Mr. Laz 04-10-2014 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 10553449)
You shove peanuts up your ass?

it just feels good

Marcellus 04-10-2014 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10553435)
Known creep? Bare minimum of interaction? I've seen guys take a willing woman home without much more interaction than flashing his black card. Come on man...

Hey, lets leave the race card out of this.

vailpass 04-10-2014 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 (Post 10553442)
Incident report in Kaepernick case makes no specific allegations

The official incident report identifies 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, 49ers receiver Quinton Patton, and Seahawks receiver Ricardo Lockette as suspects. But what they’re suspected of isn’t specified.

The incident report, a copy of which was obtained by CSN Bay Area, explains that an unidentified woman went to Lockette’s apartment in Miami. Kaepernick and Patton were there. She later “mixed some drinks for all of them and gave them shots.” She claims the men “told her that in order to drink the shots she had to ‘hit’ the bong which contained marijuana.”

The woman says she began to feel lightheaded and went to a bedroom to lay down. Kaepernick allegedly entered the room “and started kissing her.” He then began to undress her. Kaepernick said he’d be right back and left the bedroom. She waited naked in the bed, and Patton and Lockette opened the door and “peeked” inside. She says she told them to leave, they closed the door and left, and she remembers nothing after that.

The woman claims that she woke up in a hospital bed, and that she doesn’t recall how she got there or who took her there. She also said that she has had a sexual relationship in the past with Kaepernick.

While the report states that Kaepernick and the woman did not have sex before he left the room, the report doesn’t say whether evidence of intercourse was detected at the hospital. It’s also unclear whether the victim or police believe that she was drugged.

For now, the incident is described as “suspicious,” and the report indicates that the “investigation continues.”

At a minimum, the NFL will be concerned about the allegation of marijuana use, which could be enough to get the players in Stage One of the substance-abuse program (or higher if they’re already in the program). Far more serious consequences would hinge on whatever police determine happened to the woman, and if there’s any reliable way to prove it

Based solely on this it sounds like some boys have some growing up to and a young lady that needs to gain some self respect...

Bowser 04-10-2014 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10553470)
Hey, lets leave the race card out of this.

'SCUSE ME WHILE I WHIP THIS OUT

ptlyon 04-10-2014 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10553471)
Based solely on this it sounds like some boys have some growing up to and a young lady that needs to gain some self respect...

Just sounds like a normal Saturday night to me

Rausch 04-10-2014 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 10553469)
it just feels good

LMAO

Marcellus 04-10-2014 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 10553477)
Just sounds like a normal Saturday night to me

I hope its not normal for you to wake up in the hospital on a normal Sunday morning.

Rausch 04-10-2014 12:36 PM

I like his story.

I really hope this is baseless...

Iowanian 04-10-2014 12:38 PM

If I were a professional athlete I think I'd carry "waivers" around to be signed by any female I intended to touch...at least a digital version on your ipad with digital signatures. This is probably a better way to go anyway so they could map the locations of their conquests for future reference or to defend themselves on Maury Povich "you are not the father" episodes.

Clyde Frog 04-10-2014 12:38 PM

Raepernick