ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Welcome back Dane, GoChiefs, and Hootie! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271707)

SPchief 04-02-2013 07:55 PM

Welcome back Dane, GoChiefs, and Hootie!

Any thoughts on your bans?

LiveSteam 04-02-2013 07:56 PM

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Mr_Tomahawk 04-02-2013 07:57 PM

Losers.

Ace Gunner 04-02-2013 07:57 PM

in 3rd

AussieChiefsFan 04-02-2013 07:58 PM

:popcorn:

Al Bundy 04-02-2013 07:59 PM

I have to be in bed in an hour... these three better be here before then.

Mother****erJones 04-02-2013 07:59 PM

3 blind mice

Pasta Little Brioni 04-02-2013 08:00 PM

Then the midgets

ClevelandBronco 04-02-2013 08:00 PM

Hootie will be cool with Dane's ban being measured in hours, right?

Welcome back gentlemen. You too, Goatse.

B14ckmon 04-02-2013 08:00 PM

How immature does someone have to be to get banned. Absolutely shameful.

Molitoth 04-02-2013 08:01 PM

Well, that ban was pointless.

Chief Pote 04-02-2013 08:01 PM

Someone please explain...ROFL

Ace Gunner 04-02-2013 08:01 PM

lit the fire

Al Bundy 04-02-2013 08:01 PM

Let's get DIAF, Aidstree, Your and idiot, audiophile, anti-freeze out of the way.

Titty Meat 04-02-2013 08:02 PM

First page

Al Bundy 04-02-2013 08:02 PM

Now all we need are some of the DC idiots to come over here in this thread.

AussieChiefsFan 04-02-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefButthurt (Post 9551322)
Someone please explain...ROFL

GoChiefs, Dane, Hootie were all banned, and now theyve all been unbanned

Spott 04-02-2013 08:04 PM

Oral

Pasta Little Brioni 04-02-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9551313)

It's hard. Heck, all you've done is trolled since the moment you got here and you haven't bit it yet.

threebag 04-02-2013 08:08 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz...6jy9o1_400.gif

Pasta Little Brioni 04-02-2013 08:09 PM

Should have assigned them Wrastling names as punishment. Next match is in a Steel Cage.

Chief Pote 04-02-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9551332)
GoChiefs, Dane, Hootie were all banned, and now theyve all been unbanned

Well damn that was fast. Miss a day, miss a lot.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-02-2013 08:10 PM

3 bag what in the **** is that creature in your av?

Mr_Tomahawk 04-02-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9551369)

It's my mom...so STFU!

ClevelandBronco 04-02-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9551374)
It's my mom...so STFU!

I think you should have gone with "It's my deceased Mom..."

MeatRock 04-02-2013 08:14 PM

Its snacks. Tootsie roll nips and cream cheese tortillas. :drool:

threebag 04-02-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9551369)

I bet she doesn't have a waiting list.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-02-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9551374)
It's my mom...so STFU!

If so...your mother is a smore

threebag 04-02-2013 08:17 PM

Her name is Joy. Everyone likes to spread Joy around.

threebag 04-02-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9551414)
If so...your mother is a smore

Like as in give me s'more of that?

Hootie 04-02-2013 08:20 PM

you guys have it all wrong

I don't give a shit about DaneMcCloud being banned. I wish no one was ever banned.

What I'm saying is...

MY BANNING WAS ARMAGEDDON ON THIS SITE.

OTWP MADE IT SEEM LIKE I TOOK MY THREE THICKEST FINGERS AND SNUCK UP BEHIND CHIEFSPLANET, WHICH IS A LADY, AND PROCEEDED TO LIFT CP'S SKIRT AND FINGER BLAST HER BUTTHOLE WITHOUT PERMISSION IN FRONT OF THE POPE WHILE HE WAS DELIVERING HIS SERMEN OR SEMEN OR WHATEVER THE POPE DELIVERS.

This proceeded in bannings that eventually equated to around 15 months if I had to guess.

All because one time a certain user prodded me with TWO INFRACTION BANS while he was drunk because he wanted to incite a rise out of me, because he thought it was funny...

Fully knowing this, and having him give me ammo I never asked for...I turned it into a personal, vulgar attack using information he handed over to me WHILE INFRACTING ME after A MOD SPECIFICALLY TOLD HIM NOT TO.

Does that make sense?

Let me use an analogy.

We're after the same girl. She likes both of us...but only wants to bang one of us. So I kick you in the nuts when you're not looking. You're pissed off about it. So you gripe to this girl and you're like, "Jesus, he's an asshole. He just came out of nowhere and kicked me in the nuts." A few months later...nothing is really going anywhere, she still wants to bang but she still can't decide. So I kick you in the nuts again...but this time, while you're rolling around on the ground, I decide to whip out my erect penis and pee all over you. I know it's hard to pee while erect but I manage to do it because I have a super tiny penis. While you're in pain getting pee'd on, you notice my fully erect, super tiny 3.5" penis. So while you're pissed off about being pee'd on and getting your nuts kicked in...you're laughing because you know you have enough ammo to tell the girl now where she's probably not going to want to bang a guy with the tiniest penis in the world.

So you tell the girl and while she doesn't bang the other guy because he clearly has a tiny peen...she decides to never talk to you ever again because you smell like pee. Pretty much you were so excited about his micro peen you forgot to go shower the pee smell off of you before you celebrated your little victory.

That is pretty much the story of my banning. Some asshole kept kicking me in the nuts but the 2nd time he gave me a ton of ammunition to use against him and once I used it I was the one that faced all of the ridiculous scrutiny/bannings. Long term member, diehard Chiefs fan, guy who actually talks football on this board...banned because some asshole broke the rules, twice, and I acted out exactly how he wanted me to act when he was breaking the rules to try and entice a reaction out of me.

...FAST FORWARD TO THIS PAST WEEK

DaneMcCloud calls a long term member a "reerun breeder" because he has a special needs kid. The one moderator to speak about this called it a two way street because people were picking on him telling him to "seek help" and calling him "sick."

so no, idiots, I don't care about the fact DaneMcCloud was only banned for filter evasion...

I want to know why the **** I had to sit out for 15 months, create a mult just to be able to post about Chiefs football, and then had to act like I was sorry for something while the biggest asshole on this board gets a free pass because things aren't going well for him in real life and he made an apology thread, where everyone told him to hang in there and gave him all the support in the world, only for him to revert to that very bi-polar Dane he always is less than a weak earlier and then he gets to hurl around some of the most ridiculous insults I've ever read in my life...

and gets banned for filter evasion. For a day.

rico 04-02-2013 08:20 PM

Speaking of the infamously banned....is Sir Joseph unpermabanned? If so, obviously he isn't Kurt Cobain anymore. Jw.

Al Bundy 04-02-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9551443)
Speaking of the infamously banned....is Sir Joseph unpermabanned? If so, obviously he isn't Kurt Cobain anymore. Jw.

Isn't he sporting a David Glass avatar?

MeatRock 04-02-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9551439)

I don't give a shit about DaneMcCloud being banned. I wish no one was ever banned.

What I'm saying is...

OTWP MADE IT SEEM LIKE I TOOK MY THREE THICKEST FINGERS AND SNUCK UP BEHIND CHIEFSPLANET, WHICH IS A LADY, AND PROCEEDED TO LIFT CP'S SKIRT AND FINGER BLAST HER BUTTHOLE WITHOUT PERMISSION IN FRONT OF THE POPE WHILE HE WAS DELIVERING HIS SERMEN OR SEMEN OR WHATEVER THE POPE DELIVERS.

This proceeded in bannings that eventually equated to around 15 months if I had to guess.

All because one time a certain user prodded me with TWO INFRACTION BANS while he was drunk because he wanted to incite a rise out of me, because he thought it was funny...

Fully knowing this, and having him give me ammo I never asked for...I turned it into a personal, vulgar attack using information he handed over to me WHILE INFRACTING ME after A MOD SPECIFICALLY TOLD HIM NOT TO.

Does that make sense?

Let me use an analogy.

We're after the same girl. She likes both of us...but only wants to bang one of us. So I kick you in the nuts when you're not looking. You're pissed off about it. So you gripe to this girl and you're like, "Jesus, he's an asshole. He just came out of nowhere and kicked me in the nuts." A few months later...nothing is really going anywhere, she still wants to bang but she still can't decide. So I kick you in the nuts again...but this time, while you're rolling around on the ground, I decide to whip out my erect penis and pee all over you. I know it's hard to pee while erect but I manage to do it because I have a super tiny penis. While you're in pain getting pee'd on, you notice my fully erect, super tiny 3.5" penis. So while you're pissed off about being pee'd on and getting your nuts kicked in...you're laughing because you know you have enough ammo to tell the girl now where she's probably not going to want to bang a guy with the tiniest penis in the world.

So you tell the girl and while she doesn't bang the other guy because he clearly has a tiny peen...she decides to never talk to you ever again because you smell like pee. Pretty much you were so excited about his micro peen you forgot to go shower the pee smell off of you before you celebrated your little victory.

That is pretty much the story of my banning. Some asshole kept kicking me in the nuts but the 2nd time he gave me a ton of ammunition to use against him and once I used it I was the one that faced all of the ridiculous scrutiny/bannings. Long term member, diehard Chiefs fan, guy who actually talks football on this board...banned because some asshole broke the rules, twice, and I acted out exactly how he wanted me to act when he was breaking the rules to try and entice a reaction out of me.

DaneMcCloud calls a long term member a "reerun breeder" because he has a special needs kid. The one moderator to speak about this called it a two way street because people were picking on him telling him to "seek help" and calling him "sick."

so no, idiots, I don't care about the fact DaneMcCloud was only banned for filter evasion...

I want to know why the **** I had to sit out for 15 months, create a mult just to be able to post about Chiefs football, and then had to act like I was sorry for something while the biggest asshole on this board gets a free pass because things aren't going well for him in real life and he made an apology thread, where everyone told him to hang in there and gave him all the support in the world, only for him to revert to that very bi-polar Dane he always is less than a weak earlier and then he gets to hurl around some of the most ridiculous insults I've ever read in my life...

How do you REALLY feel? :D

ClevelandBronco 04-02-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

you guys have it all wrong...

...you notice my fully erect, super tiny 3.5" penis.

That is pretty much the story of my banning.

Cliffs Notes for the ADD crowd.

Exoter175 04-02-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

What I'm saying is...

Does that make sense?

Let me use an analogy.

TL;DR:Butthurt

Discuss Thrower 04-02-2013 08:26 PM

Quote:

What I'm saying is...

Does that make sense?

Let me use an analogy.

Ohhhhh my ****ing lord this is hilarious to read LMFAO

Spott 04-02-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

What I'm saying is...

Does that make sense?

Let me use an analogy.

All I got out of his story is that you have a 3 1/2 inch penis. I'd be pissed too.

Hootie 04-02-2013 08:27 PM

it's the best analogy I could think of!!!

notorious 04-02-2013 08:28 PM

The offseason sucks.

Sorter 04-02-2013 08:28 PM

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/q...PJjpmnZ29c.gif

Bwana 04-02-2013 08:28 PM

Oh dear God!

http://di1-2.shoppingshadow.com/imag...us+10+Pack.jpg

ClevelandBronco 04-02-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9551487)

You should. It's worth the effort.

kysirsoze 04-02-2013 08:32 PM

Why were Hootie and GoChiefs banned?

Sorter 04-02-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 9551495)
You should. It's worth the effort.

Ok, fine.

Discuss Thrower 04-02-2013 08:33 PM

Notice so far we have responses from Hoot and GoatCheese, but nothing from Dane.

Because -you see- Dane's thinking he's Dean Keaton in the Usual Suspects. He's trying to walk the straight and narrow with this chick who argues like a lawyer for a living (Direck)

He'll keep his head down until he's pinched by the cops (mods) and put back into one of these lineups (temp bans) with Hootie (Fenster), GoChiefs (Hockney) MTG (McManus) and the man who is revealed to be Kayser Soze: SKIP TOWNE

DaneMcCloud 04-02-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9551469)
TL;DR Danehurt

FYP, if you don't mind

SAUTO 04-02-2013 08:35 PM

This place never ceases to amaze
Posted via Mobile Device

ClevelandBronco 04-02-2013 08:37 PM

You guys really put the anal in analogy.

DaFace 04-02-2013 08:37 PM

I must be getting old.

El Jefe 04-02-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9551516)
Notice so far we have responses from Hoot and GoatCheese, but nothing from Dane.

Because -you see- Dane's thinking he's Dean Keaton in the Usual Suspects. He's trying to walk the straight and narrow with this chick who argues like a lawyer for a living (Direck)

He'll keep his head down until he's pinched by the cops (mods) and put back into one of these lineups (temp bans) with Hootie (Fenster), GoChiefs (Hockney) MTG (McManus) and the man who is revealed to be Kayser Soze: SKIP TOWNE

Lol, he's right below you cuh!

Discuss Thrower 04-02-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Jefe (Post 9551569)
Lol, he's right below you cuh!

Just because I don't believe in the Devil doesn't mean that I'm not afraid of him.

007 04-02-2013 08:54 PM

when did they leave?

Molitoth 04-02-2013 09:02 PM

I can't believe I've been a sucker for this entertainment all day long.

ClevelandBronco 04-02-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9551613)
when did they leave?

Dude. They could check out any time they liked, but they could never leave.

Just Passin' By 04-02-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9551490)

From the way he's going, he'll need a bigger box.

007 04-02-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 9551688)
Dude. They could check out any time they liked, but they could never leave.

:clap::clap::clap:

lcarus 04-02-2013 09:05 PM

The Dane Lounge

Sorter 04-02-2013 09:05 PM

6/10 for the Hootie post. Would not read again.

Ming the Merciless 04-02-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9551313)

you are pretty much the mendoza line you ****ing cock gobbler

Setsuna 04-02-2013 09:10 PM

I miss the days when JASONSAUTO used to rape me. Ahh Que Sera Sera.

loochy 04-02-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9551284)
in 3rd

62nd!

Ming the Merciless 04-02-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

micropenis story

wait so are you the dude with the tiny cock?

or are you the dude who let abundle of sticks with a tiny cock piss all over you?

thx

Hootie 04-02-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9551737)
wait so are you the dude with the tiny cock?

or are you the dude who let apillowbiter with a tiny cock piss all over you?

thx

irrelevant

Hammock Parties 04-02-2013 09:19 PM

I gained about a level and a half in Lord of the Rings online. Fun was had by all. Orc blood stained my blade. Direckshun's 'giner blood now stains my keyboard.

Mother****erJones 04-02-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9551783)
I gained about a level and a half in Lord of the Rings online. Fun was had by all. Orc blood stained my blade. Direckshun's 'giner blood now stains my keyboard.

:facepalm:

KcMizzou 04-02-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9551529)
I must be getting old.

Likewise.

cabletech94 04-02-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9551529)
this be getting old.

fyp?

Dartgod 04-02-2013 09:38 PM

Yay, drama!

SPchief 04-02-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 9551871)
Yay, drama!

It is the offseason

aturnis 04-02-2013 09:59 PM

So Dane got off easy b/c he is chummy with mods or...? **** the guy, he deserves any ban he gets, and if you ask me, was TRYING to get banned with the way he was acting. Hopes he decides to "punish" us all and continue his "ban" for another year, thus robbing us of his magnificence.

Cannibal 04-02-2013 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 9551947)
This place is on fire tonight!

http://global3.memecdn.com/jump-out-..._o_1120498.gif

Rasputin 04-02-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 9551967)
Might as well bring back BlackBob too.

**** no. He isn't a long time member either so again **** NO. Chiefs Planet has no use for that guy.

DaneMcCloud 04-02-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9551340)
Oral

LMAO

THAT is classic

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-02-2013 10:29 PM

Back in MY day, you had to get creative and mult with subterfuge and internet trickery. Un-bans weren't handed out like condoms at Hootie's moms brothel. This is bullshit. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

mcan 04-03-2013 02:52 AM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sRWWWWrVPAU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CrazyPhuD 04-03-2013 03:01 AM

Quote:

What I'm saying is...

Anyone else feel like red carding this post just because???? :evil:

ROFL

crazycoffey 04-03-2013 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 9552521)
Anyone else feel like red carding this post just because???? :evil:

ROFL

yes....

BigRichard 04-03-2013 04:40 AM

Quote:

What I'm saying is...

Does that make sense?

Let me use an analogy.

So in this story, was Phobia the girl getting the fingers in her butthole or was he the Pope giving his semen?

J Diddy 04-03-2013 04:51 AM

I don't know what is funnier: hooties post or cleveland broncos take on it.

Either way both of you guys deserve a natty light.

:clap: