ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dwayne Bowe may get tagged again (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270184)

Hammock Parties 02-19-2013 09:46 AM

Dwayne Bowe may get tagged again

@evansilva: ESPN's Adam Schefter said Dwayne Bowe may get franchise tagged again. "The #Chiefs are gonna figure out a way to keep him."

oldandslow 02-19-2013 09:48 AM

K...then sign Albert.

Deberg_1990 02-19-2013 09:49 AM

tag Bowe, sign Albert....or vice versa.

DC.chief 02-19-2013 09:49 AM

I'll take it. Just make sure he's a damn chief. Geno needs some good targets. Now where's the news on Alberts contract!!

NJChiefsFan 02-19-2013 09:51 AM

Is this based on him hearing they weren't close on numbers or just pointing out they will tag him if they have to

FRCDFED 02-19-2013 09:54 AM

Just leads me to believe he is being difficult in negotiations. Obviously he has value to this team. It would be interesting to see what he thinks his value is. On the flip side.......the Chiefs brass may think that it will take short term contracts to keep Bowe motivated to be successful ie. always playing for the next contract.

CaliforniaChief 02-19-2013 09:54 AM

Probably for leverage. Just to let Bowe know that he'll be here next year anyways, so why not just do a long-term deal?

DaKCMan AP 02-19-2013 09:54 AM

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...--rYA6eHHDN6DA

RealSNR 02-19-2013 09:55 AM

Albert, Bowe, who the hell cares?

WHAT ABOUT COLQUITT, DAMN IT! :cuss:

Ace Gunner 02-19-2013 09:55 AM

**** you piholi.

Hammock Parties 02-19-2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRCDFED (Post 9415125)
Just leads me to believe he is being difficult in negotiations.

It's just business. Teams tagging players and then them signing later happens all the time.

Sassy Squatch 02-19-2013 09:56 AM

If we couldnt agree on money last year and this year why would next year be different?

Canofbier 02-19-2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9415137)
As long as we have Albert locked up, I'm fine with this. Would rather have him on a real contract, but oh well.

Q

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-19-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DC.chief (Post 9415110)
I'll take it. Just make sure he's a damn chief. Geno needs some good targets. Now where's the news on Alberts contract!!

Sorry, we're drafting a guard.

Ace Gunner 02-19-2013 10:00 AM

ROFL
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/custo...tar18336_6.gif

FRCDFED 02-19-2013 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9415136)
If we couldnt agree on money last year and this year why would next year be different?

:hmmm:

DJ's left nut 02-19-2013 10:02 AM

If you know you're going to lose one of them, then yeah, you have to tag Bowe.

However, since the Franchise tag carries with it a guarantee of a 20% raise over last year's salary and Bowe was tagged last season, it's going to be a much more expensive tag on Bowe than it would be on Albert. Moreover, with Albert's back issues, the tag would be better placed on him to give him a chance to prove he's past the back problems and angle for a long-term deal.

I'd much rather tag Albert and sign Bowe, but if we can't get Bowe on a LTC, we don't really have a choice.

The Franchise 02-19-2013 10:03 AM

Tag him the first day you can.....and then work out a LTC before FA starts. No big deal.

mcaj22 02-19-2013 10:06 AM

FO is probably at 50 million and Bowe is probably at 80-90 million lol

nychief 02-19-2013 10:08 AM

They are in the middle of a negotiation with Bowe, this is part of it.

FRCDFED 02-19-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9415163)

However, since the Franchise tag carries with it a guarantee of a 20% raise over last year's salary and Bowe was tagged last season, it's going to be a much more expensive tag on Bowe than it would be on Albert. Moreover, with Albert's back issues, the tag would be better placed on him to give him a chance to prove he's past the back problems and angle for a long-term deal.

I'd much rather tag Albert and sign Bowe, but if we can't get Bowe on a LTC, we don't really have a choice.

This. I know some were crowing on here that Albert passed his physical the other day so everything is fine with his back; however, anyone that has ever had a back problem knows that a back injury can flame up and show itself at any time. All the physical meant was that Albert was having a "good" back day. Add that to the fact that Albert is due for a payday then you realize that he had all the motivation in the world to withhold complaints regarding his back during the physical. Not making accusations but just sharing my opinion. Albert is clearly the one who should be tagged to see if he can hold up next season. It would be nice to get Bowe under contract.

htismaqe 02-19-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9415163)

I'd rather tag Albert over Bowe for one very selfish reason.

We're not going to be tempted to replace Bowe by using the #1 overall pick.

I do not want Luke Joeckel for ANY reason.

NJChiefsFan 02-19-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Because the "we" u mention are all different people.

rabblerouser 02-19-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9415129)

True Chiefs fan...

Sign the MVP.

FRCDFED 02-19-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9415191)

Agreed. If for some reason we draft a tackle first overall I would be more inclined to take Fisher anyways.

Milliner or Smith 1st overall would most likely be my choices.

RyFo18 02-19-2013 10:17 AM

This is good.

threebag 02-19-2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9415132)
**** you piholi.

****ING REPORTED

DJ's left nut 02-19-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9415191)

But here's the thing - passing on Joeckel doesn't guarantee taking Geno. If we are really considering Joeckel ahead of Geno, then we're also considering Star, Moore, Werner and probably Milliner. All of those guys are players that are just as good as Joeckel and probably better.

So lets say we tag Albert - fine. But the fact that Joeckel was even in the running for 1.1 shows that the org. didn't like Geno as much as many of us do. So they'd probably just go with Star or something.

And then we'd still lose Bowe.

Red Beans 02-19-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

It wouldn't have to do with a regime change would it? The above statement is overflowing with stupidity and lack of critical thinking skills...

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-19-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 9415251)
****ING REPORTED

ROFL

Mother****erJones 02-19-2013 10:46 AM

Hopefully this isn't a sign that there hasn't been progress

Mr. Laz 02-19-2013 10:47 AM

Scott is gone, Cassel is almost gone, why hasn't Bowe signed?

I mean those are the 2 reasons that he didn't sign a long term deal before ....

siberian khatru 02-19-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

With the first overall, we have our pick of the punter litter.

htismaqe 02-19-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9415282)
But here's the thing - passing on Joeckel doesn't guarantee taking Geno. If we are really considering Joeckel ahead of Geno, then we're also considering Star, Moore, Werner and probably Milliner. All of those guys are players that are just as good as Joeckel and probably better.

So lets say we tag Albert - fine. But the fact that Joeckel was even in the running for 1.1 shows that the org. didn't like Geno as much as many of us do. So they'd probably just go with Star or something.

And then we'd still lose Bowe.

I'd rather have Moore, Werner, or Milliner.

It's really not about Geno. I absolutely DO NOT WANT A tackle with the #1 pick.

Dave Lane 02-19-2013 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRCDFED (Post 9415187)
This. I know some were crowing on here that Albert passed his physical the other day so everything is fine with his back; however, anyone that has ever had a back problem knows that a back injury can flame up and show itself at any time. All the physical meant was that Albert was having a "good" back day. Add that to the fact that Albert is due for a payday then you realize that he had all the motivation in the world to withhold complaints regarding his back during the physical. Not making accusations but just sharing my opinion. Albert is clearly the one who should be tagged to see if he can hold up next season. It would be nice to get Bowe under contract.

Albert's passed physical means he doesn't have a ruptured / herniated disk which is the real issue. Torn back muscles repair and can kick up again but thats true of anyone really. Sign one tag the other, should be easy.

RyFo18 02-19-2013 11:13 AM

I'd tag that.

kc rush 02-19-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Athan was on 610 this morning saying that Colquitt was the player he'd franchise. He'd let Bowe and Albert test free agency since he thinks neither will get a better offer than from the Chiefs. I cussed at him and changed the channel at that point.

Hammock Parties 02-19-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kc rush (Post 9415564)
Athan was on 610 this morning saying that Colquitt was the player he'd franchise. He'd let Bowe and Albert test free agency since he thinks neither will get a better offer than from the Chiefs. I cussed at him and changed the channel at that point.

He doesn't like Geno either.

Sometimes, I just don't get him.

Bowser 02-19-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...Normal/WTF.gif

DJ's left nut 02-19-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9415390)
Albert's passed physical means he doesn't have a ruptured / herniated disk which is the real issue. Torn back muscles repair and can kick up again but thats true of anyone really. Sign one tag the other, should be easy.

Eh, it means that he didn't have an inflamed disk at that time.

Having dealt with a neck issue of my own, I can say that the MRI that they do (if they even did one on him; they often don't) really doesn't tell you much about those disks if there isn't current inflammation. About all they might notice is that the walls between the vertebra may be slightly thinner and that's what allows those disks to slip and get pinched.

Granted, if the disk has absolutely imploded, the space between the vertebra will be diminished on the MRI and that will be obvious. So yeah, we can probably rule out a catastrophic failure in his back. But we could have ruled that one out anyway...provided he could walk without a cane. I don't think a complete blowout was ever really a concern.

However, he could easily have weakened walls that make him more prone to bulging disks and that's what's been causing the problems. If that is the case, an MRI won't really turn it up and they're not going to do anything more invasive than that.

Passing the physical most assuredly doesn't mean he's 100% sound.

htismaqe 02-19-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

ROFL

htismaqe 02-19-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9415580)
Passing the physical most assuredly doesn't mean he's 100% sound.

At the same time, if a comprehensive physical isn't enough, then where does it stop?

Do you just say "well, he might have back issues and no test is sufficient, so we just assume he's damaged goods and move on"?

At some point, you have either to accept that any additional testing is superfluous and it's time to sign or no amount of additional testing is going to give you peace of mind and it's time to walk.

RedandGold 02-19-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

You lost me at "Athan"

aturnis 02-19-2013 12:42 PM

Dammit.

Albert had better not be saying how much he wants to come back in order to avoid the tag, making them comfortable to use it on Bowe, then be all like "psych, SUCKA'S!", leave in FA, forcing the Chiefs to draft Joeckel.

(I know it's unlikely, but it's just our luck)

Sorter 02-19-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedandGold (Post 9415611)
You lost me at "Athan"

This.

BigMeatballDave 02-19-2013 12:55 PM

If stupid were electricity, Chiefs fans on Facebook could power the entire planet.

B14ckmon 02-19-2013 12:56 PM

I would love to have Albert on my team if he left.

KCFaninSEA 02-19-2013 01:44 PM

While I want both Albert and Bowe to stay, I struggle with paying a guy who has been said to be ranked right around as the 13th best LT in the league, top 5 LT money. Bowe also is not a top 5 WR in the league but he will be wanting a big pay day as well. If this trend continues we will be paying middle of the road talent, all pro salaries. By tagging either one, they will get top 5 average pay for their position, unless a long term deal can be reached. Again, I want to keep these guys but I also don't want to over pay either.

DJ's left nut 02-19-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9415583)
At the same time, if a comprehensive physical isn't enough, then where does it stop?

Do you just say "well, he might have back issues and no test is sufficient, so we just assume he's damaged goods and move on"?

At some point, you have either to accept that any additional testing is superfluous and it's time to sign or no amount of additional testing is going to give you peace of mind and it's time to walk.

It stops after you get a decent season out of him.

We're 0 games removed from a season where a back injury seriously compromised him for 1/2 the year and eventually shut him down.

I want to see him come back next season and show that it wasn't a permanent injury. I've said it before, but back injuries are worse for O-lineman than anything else they can have. Knees heal, arms/elbows heal. Those back injuries always seem to get worse and worse.

I've seen too many O-Lineman brought down young by bad backs to be comfortable assuming he's sound based on a physical.

the Talking Can 02-19-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCFaninSEA (Post 9415789)
While I want both Albert and Bowe to stay, I struggle with paying a guy who has been said to be ranked right around as the 13th best LT in the league, top 5 LT money. Bowe also is not a top 5 WR in the league but he will be wanting a big pay day as well. If this trend continues we will be paying middle of the road talent, all pro salaries. By tagging either one, they will get top 5 average pay for their position, unless a long term deal can be reached. Again, I want to keep these guys but I also don't want to over pay either.

we're already paying middle of the road talent all pro salaries....Cassel and Jackson

how about we actually pay good players for a change...guys who actually produce and perform, and both Albert and Bowe have since they were drafted

and Albert is easily a top 10 LT...

FRCDFED 02-19-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9415583)

The only real test would be to tag him and see if he can make it through another season without any problems. As its been stated, he is not a top 5 LT. Giving him a contract paying as much is more of a sign of desperation at the position versus solid value. I believe there are a few LT's hitting FA this year including the one from Detroit. They aren't going to tag S Louis Delmas either.

Anyway, there are other options to Albert. Of course he is one of our own so it would be nice to resign him at a fair price.

Titty Meat 02-19-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCFaninSEA (Post 9415789)

Bowe isnt a top 5 wr? Um what? Compare Bowes first 5 years to TO's and get back to me

B14ckmon 02-19-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9415807)
Bowe isnt a top 5 wr? Um what? Compare Bowes first 5 years to TO's and get back to me

Not really all that comparable considering how passing/receiving yards in general were lower in the late 90s.

KCFaninSEA 02-19-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9415807)

Is he top 5 right now is the question. Let's see CJ, AJ, Julio Jones, Green, either guy from the Giants, Marshall, Harvin and probably Vincent Jackson are all arguably better than DB. If he is paid, by tagging him, the average of the top 5 paid receivers, they are overpaying.

htismaqe 02-19-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9415799)
It stops after you get a decent season out of him.

We're 0 games removed from a season where a back injury seriously compromised him for 1/2 the year and eventually shut him down.

I want to see him come back next season and show that it wasn't a permanent injury. I've said it before, but back injuries are worse for O-lineman than anything else they can have. Knees heal, arms/elbows heal. Those back injuries always seem to get worse and worse.

I've seen too many O-Lineman brought down young by bad backs to be comfortable assuming he's sound based on a physical.

Then we're back to my original assertion:

We should try to tag Albert rather than Bowe.

ToxSocks 02-19-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCFaninSEA (Post 9415850)
Is he top 5 right now is the question. Let's see CJ, AJ, Julio Jones, Green, either guy from the Giants, Marshall, Harvin and probably Vincent Jackson are all arguably better than DB. If he is paid, by tagging him, the average of the top 5 paid receivers, they are overpaying.

AJ is in steep decline and "either guy from the giants", Marshall and Harvin are very, very debatable.

BossChief 02-19-2013 02:19 PM

If I could chose a way to keep both, if we can only sign one or the other to a long term deal, is to sign Albert long term (if his back isn't an issue) and to tag Bowe again. We have more leverage with Bowe due to age and how it effects his position group. OTs can generally play until they are 35 or so...WRs start to heavily decline at 31/32 years old. Bowe will be 29 in September so that leaves him another 3 or 4 years of production....meaning that if we sign him to a 5 or 6 year deal, we are gonna be scheduled to pay him for years where he will be eroding...if we tag him this year and want to sign him long term next year, we can probably get him much cheaper.

Signing Albert (again, if his back truly is 100%) for a 5 year deal means we will probably get all 5 good years.

Does anybody even know what injury Bowe had in the finale?

KCFaninSEA 02-19-2013 02:27 PM

A QB could make all the difference but DB's rankings from 2012 are: receptions 59 (49th), yards 801 (40th), targets 114 (31rst), average 13.6 (106), TD's 3 (81rst), 20+ YPC 11 (38th). None of that puts him in top 5 status. Again, I want to keep but to overpay is risky down the road.

Hammock Parties 02-19-2013 02:31 PM

JFC.

Judging Bowe on last year is stupid.

He should get paid the same as Vincent Jackson, and it's proven here:

http://overthecap.com/estimating-the...r-dwayne-bowe/

Mother****erJones 02-19-2013 02:36 PM

Bowe should be paid as much or more than Jackson because he hasnt had the off field issues that Jackson had nor the QB play and still had a 15 TD season

DJ's left nut 02-19-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9415864)
Then we're back to my original assertion:

We should try to tag Albert rather than Bowe.

Agreed. That's where I've been for awhile now. And also, tagging Albert would be about $4 million cheaper than tagging Bowe, which would be money we could frontload into Bowe's deal to make it quasi-guaranteed and sweeten the pot for him a bit.

It makes all the sense in the world to tag Albert and extend Bowe. But like I said, if Bowe makes it absolutely impossible to sign him long-term (it takes 2 to tango), then Bowe is the more critical of the 2 and he's the one you tag.

KCFaninSEA 02-19-2013 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9415875)
AJ is in steep decline and "either guy from the giants", Marshall and Harvin are very, very debatable.

Look at AJ's and Marshalls numbers from last year and you might reconsider. Eric Decker had a much better season than DB but he did have a QB. Many say Harvin was on his way to MVP before he got hurt.

If you look at just last year Bowe is not in the top 20. He is better than that and a decent QB will help that but he did not have a great year last year when playing with the tag.

ToxSocks 02-19-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCFaninSEA (Post 9415956)
Look at AJ's and Marshalls numbers from last year and you might reconsider. Eric Decker had a much better season than DB but he did have a QB. Many say Harvin was on his way to MVP before he got hurt.

If you look at just last year Bowe is not in the top 20. He is better than that and a decent QB will help that but he did not have a great year last year when playing with the tag.

Why would i look at last year alone? That's silly. Especially given the circumstances. Last season was a complete train wreck. By that Logic, Fitz isn't a top 10 wr either.

Also keep in mind that he would've had another 1,000 yard season if he didn't miss the last 3 games.

Besides, there are other determining factors aside from stats.

Bowser 02-19-2013 02:55 PM

Let Bowe go so Baldwin can get his chance. Bowe is too risky to sign long term anyway. /the same assholes that want us to draft a ****ing tackle/gurad first overall

DJ's left nut 02-19-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9415996)
Let Bowe go so Baldwin can get his chance. Bowe is too risky to sign long term anyway. /the same assholes that want us to draft a ****ing tackle/gurad first overall

You forgot "Bowe drops everything".

It's code for "Man I hate cornrows".

Hammock Parties 02-19-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCFaninSEA (Post 9415956)

:facepalm:

He was ****ing hurt for 3 games.

His YPG was right in line with his career average.

htismaqe 02-19-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9416001)

ROFL

Bowser 02-19-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9416001)

The only thing that Bowe has done off the field is have that Freudian slip about importing the girls, and having a really bad haircut.

BUT HE HAS CHARACTER ISSUES!!! Yeah, I bet Peyton Manning has never had a foursome with the three best strippers from whatever the best strip club of whatever city he was visiting that week.

KCFaninSEA 02-19-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9415991)
Why would i look at last year alone? That's silly. Especially given the circumstances. Last season was a complete train wreck. By that Logic, Fitz isn't a top 10 wr either.

Also keep in mind that he would've had another 1,000 yard season if he didn't miss the last 3 games.

Besides, there are other determining factors aside from stats.

I'm not disagreeing at all except that IMO he is not a top 5 receiver. He is probably between 5-10 when all is right. The question is should they pay him top 5 money? In this case I say yes but only because there are not enough options other than to pay him. If there were a bunch of quality WR's in FA I might have to reconsider, maybe.

DJ's left nut 02-19-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9416017)
The only thing that Bowe has done off the field is have that Freudian slip about importing the girls, and having a really bad haircut.

BUT HE HAS CHARACTER ISSUES!!! Yeah, I bet Peyton Manning has never had a foursome with the three best strippers from whatever the best strip club of whatever city he was visiting that week.

The guy is one of the fiercest downfield blockers among WRs in the league. He puts his body into harms way over and over again when Cassel hangs him out. Publicly he's been a loyal teammate and a great soldier.

But hey, Chris Collinsworth barbecued him for not throwing his hands up at a pass that was 7 feet away from him, both behind him and over his head so he must be lazy.

Bowe was one of the few guys on that field that was busting his ass all the way and he always has been that guy. Off the field he's a goofball and probably a bit of an idiot.

But between the lines, you could never have asked for more from the guy.

Hammock Parties 02-19-2013 03:39 PM

This is what Bowe does with a real QB, the kind that makes this throw consistently.

And that is an elite corner he's toasting.

http://i.imgur.com/cwxSV6q.gif

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-19-2013 03:57 PM

That's just fun to watch. we REALLY need a QB.

Hammock Parties 02-19-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9416137)

Like this one?

http://s20.postimage.org/6pw9l60nv/ROx_Qp.gif

DJ's left nut 02-19-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9416091)
This is what Bowe does with a real QB, the kind that makes this throw consistently.

Is that Haden? Damn, getting behind that kid is no easy feat.

And that's not even a real quarterback throwing him the ball - only Brady Quinn.

But if you have a QB that can make that pass with any regularity, that would sure be nice.

htismaqe 02-19-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9416137)

http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/v.../ortonjack.gif

Hammock Parties 02-19-2013 04:00 PM

It's too bad we didn't keep Orton, because the debate would have RAGED back and forth on this board as he led us to 8-8. :D

mcaj22 02-19-2013 04:01 PM

that's a really bad example because it was more than likely offensive pass interference on Bowe

he cant beat Haden in a foot race lets call it it what it is

Titty Meat 02-19-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9416091)

Hopefully that wasnt his last game as a chief :(

DJ's left nut 02-19-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9416149)
It's too bad we didn't keep Orton, because the debate would have RAGED back and forth on this board as he led us to 8-8. :D

Nah.

Then we'd have been drafting at 15 and it would've been okay for us to take Geno Smith.

So if we had Kyle Orton, a passable NFL quarterback, then Geno Smith would've been a fine pick. Instead, we have a QB situation that is far FAR worse than Kyle Orton...and now Geno Smith is a stupid pick.

If you ever wonder why I hate everyone - that paragraph is the exact reason.

Hammock Parties 02-19-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9416150)
that's a really bad example because it was more than likely offensive pass interference on Bowe

he cant beat Haden in a foot race lets call it it what it is

:facepalm:

Getting open has a lot more to do with other things than winning footraces.

Jon Baldwin hasn't made one single ****ing play like that in two years.