ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Belcher was out with another woman the night before the murder (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267345)

Goldmember 12-03-2012 08:09 PM

Belcher was out with another woman the night before the murder

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...igoogle_sports

According to a law enforcement official close to the investigation, Jovan Belcher was out "partying" the night before he shot Kasandra Perkins. He had been with a woman in the Power and Light District, an area of bars in downtown Kansas City, according to the official who is familiar with statements made by the woman to police.
Belcher and the woman had become separated at some point and he went to her apartment in a complex in Kansas City, but she wasn't there, the official said. According to two of the woman's neighbors, Belcher was intoxicated and they let him stay in their apartment so he could get some sleep.
Belcher asked them to wake him by 6:30 a.m. so he could attend a team meeting later that morning, the official said. "I'll get fined if I don't make it," Belcher told them.
The women woke Belcher and he went to Perkins' house about 6:30 a.m. or 7 a.m. She had come home earlier after a concert and being out in the Power and Light District also.
The couple then argued before Belcher killed Perkins and later killed himself.

Mr_Tomahawk 12-03-2012 08:12 PM

ROYC75 12-03-2012 08:13 PM

Sure there will be even more details come out.

What to believe and what not is the question.

Bottom line does not excuse his actions.

O.city 12-03-2012 08:13 PM

Wonder if he witnessed her doing some things at PNL that he didn't like and she didn't know he was there?

Shogun 12-03-2012 08:13 PM

I cant wait to hear what reerun has to say on this

notorious 12-03-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 9177913)

He has been pretty quiet on the subject.

HonestChieffan 12-03-2012 08:15 PM

where did I read this about an hour ago

Bugeater 12-03-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

I can.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 9177919)
where did I read this about an hour ago

Gosh, I have no clue. I bet it was the same place I did. :D

Demonpenz 12-03-2012 08:18 PM

I've been around lots of athletes they all smoke weed, drink, do pain killers bang bitches, and expect family to be ship shape when they get home. Especially Mike Sweeney...he was the worst.

Mother****erJones 12-03-2012 08:18 PM

Just so damn awful.

Shogun 12-03-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9177933)
I've been around lots of athletes they all smoke weed, drink, do pain killers bang bitches, and expect family to be ship shape when they get home. Especially Mike Sweeney...he was the worst.

such is life as a CEO 10k/day

memyselfI 12-03-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9177933)

I read someplace from someone who claims to know on this board that a professional athlete can't function like that. It just doesn't happen...

I know better.

bigbucks24 12-03-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9177910)
Wonder if he witnessed her doing some things at PNL that he didn't like and she didn't know he was there?

Wouldn't it make more sense that she was pissed that he was with another woman at the PNL and never came home? Why would you think that she was messing around on him? Is there something I missed?

SAUTO 12-03-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9177944)
I read someplace from someone who claims to know on this board that a professional athlete can't function like that. It just doesn't happen...

I know better.

that was penz.

He's not always on. Hence the Sweeney part.

Can you just go somewhere else and quit muddying up the threads, stick to one so I can stay away from it
Posted via Mobile Device

memyselfI 12-03-2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9177956)
that was penz.

He's not always on. Hence the Sweeney part.

Can you just go somewhere else and quit muddying up the threads, stick to one so I can stay away from it
Posted via Mobile Device

Actually, it was Dane.

banyon 12-03-2012 08:27 PM

When can we buy the commemorative plates like lady Di?

SAUTO 12-03-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9177971)
Actually, it was Dane.

You are ****ing stupid.

You had just quoted a penz joke post. Hence the ****ing Sweeney part
Posted via Mobile Device

memyselfI 12-03-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9177998)
You are ****ing stupid.

You had just quoted a penz joke post. Hence the ****ing Sweeney part
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, I was telling Penz that I had read what he's saying can't be true. Dane told me so. Though I didn't mention his name.

Titty Meat 12-03-2012 08:41 PM

Was it Denise he was with? The bitch hasn't shutup since he died.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9178006)
Was it Denise he was with? The bitch hasn't shutup since he died.

No way. Not my type. Pass.

jspchief 12-03-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Said no one, about anything, ever.

SAUTO 12-03-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9178003)
Yeah, I was telling Penz that I had read what he's saying can't be true. Dane told me so. Though I didn't mention his name.

nm idiot
Posted via Mobile Device

HMc 12-03-2012 08:46 PM

Further evidence that Belcher was a great bloke that should be remembered for his good deeds rather than murdering the mother of his kid.

DaneMcCloud 12-03-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9177944)

I know better.

Shut the **** up, you meat curtain, anti-Chief loving ****.

You've been 'Penzed.

Dumbass.

DaneMcCloud 12-03-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9177971)
Actually, it was Dane.

How many times have YOU been concussed?

I'm guessing whoever knocked you up literally ****ed your brains out.

SAUTO 12-03-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9178040)
How many times have YOU been concussed?

I'm guessing whoever knocked you up literally ****ed your brains out.

they fell out when she was gaping
Posted via Mobile Device

GloryDayz 12-03-2012 09:11 PM

Can we just let it go please?!

Rain Man 12-03-2012 09:20 PM

The original post seems pretty bad for Jovan/Javon's reputation.

If his relationship was falling apart, I guess I don't blame him for going out on the prowl with that fine, fine Bentley. But this whole partying drunk thing doesn't sit very well with me.

Goldmember 12-03-2012 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbucks24 (Post 9177954)
Wouldn't it make more sense that she was pissed that he was with another woman at the PNL and never came home? Why would you think that she was messing around on him? Is there something I missed?

That's what I was thinking. She got pissed that he drug his ass home at 6 am.

Hog's Gone Fishin 12-03-2012 09:22 PM

I'm starting to get an erection.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-03-2012 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9178009)
No way. Not my type. Pass.

Racist.

Goldmember 12-03-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9178127)
Can we just let it go please?!

I have nothing more to add. Bury the dead and go on.

Demonpenz 12-03-2012 09:57 PM

A computer like the one Hugh Jackman has in Swordfish is going to be needed for Clit Mcgee once there is a super volcano going off.

Kidd Lex 12-03-2012 10:09 PM

Or maybe JB was done with Perkins but she was extorting him for money and he was still drunk and made a very tragic decision. Allegedly he was in a pretty serious relationship with another girl and wanted to be done with said mother of child.

pkane 12-03-2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The God Hypothesis (Post 9178392)
Or maybe JB was done with Perkins but she was extorting him for money and he was still drunk and made a very tragic decision. Allegedly he was in a pretty serious relationship with another girl and wanted to be done with said mother of child.

How "serious" could it be if he just had a baby and spent Thanksgiving with Perkins?

Reerun_KC 12-03-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

dont hate the player, hate the game...:D

Reerun_KC 12-03-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9178012)
Said no one, about anything, ever.

This...

I dont even what to hear what I have to say and I have nothing to say.

This shit is old news, can we move on to something more productive... We used to beat dead horses, now we beat dead Belchers....

This was so a non story by noon on sunday...

htismaqe 12-04-2012 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pkane (Post 9178661)
How "serious" could it be if he just had a baby and spent Thanksgiving with Perkins?

He's 25, she's 22.

That's how "serious" it could be.

Kids do dumb shit.

ForeverChiefs58 12-04-2012 07:51 AM

Which one is it? Seems to contradict other article:

"...a friend of Perkins told The Star that the couple argued around 1 a.m. Saturday when Perkins returned home from the Trey Songz concert and drinks with friends afterward. Belcher was mad she had stayed out so late, the friend said.

Sometime later, Kansas City police talked with Belcher after finding him asleep in his Bentley on Armour Boulevard. Officers determined he was able to drive himself home. Police believe he arrived home about 7 a.m., well before a 9:30 team meeting. That’s when the yelling began."

FAX 12-04-2012 07:54 AM

I don't know ... it sounds to me as though we should forget the gun thing and start a debate over outlawing binge drinking.

FAX

KCrockaholic 12-04-2012 08:01 AM

So somebody's been lying. I've seen reports that don't add up right from different publications.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-04-2012 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9179302)
I don't know ... it sounds to me as though we should forget the gun thing and start a debate over outlawing binge drinking.

FAX

That's a fantastic idea. So, here's my question for the audience, what if he found out she ****ed on him? Obviously there is no excuse for murder, duh, but I've heard a lot of people on this forum and off say "I'd kill a bitch..."

InChiefsHeaven 12-04-2012 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9179312)
So somebody's been lying. I've seen reports that don't add up right from different publications.

Yep. One, he was home and they argued at 1Am.
Two, he was out all night partying at power and light, and slept on some chick's couch.
Three, he was sleeping in his Bentley and was roused by the cops.

That's one long crazy ass night right there...

SAUTO 12-04-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9179325)
Two, he was out all night partying at power and light, and slept on some chick's couch.

the poster @sportingkc said he was found asleep in his car. he also said this sat. morn early.

i asked for a link and he didnt give one, but i wonder how he knew that

SAUTO 12-04-2012 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9179325)

he could have left the p&l went home and argued with the GF, then took off to go stay at the other GF but fell asleep on the side of the road (probably lucky some hoods didnt find him there) and then gone on to the other GF's house fell asleep, then woke up, went home and killed first GF

SAUTO 12-04-2012 08:28 AM

actually he probably would have been luckiest had the police arrested him when asleep in the car.

he would probably be alive right now.

if he's found to have been druck i would say those officers have some explaining to do

InChiefsHeaven 12-04-2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9179352)
he could have left the p&l went home and argued with the GF, then took off to go stay at the other GF but fell asleep on the side of the road (probably lucky some hoods didnt find him there) and then gone on to the other GF's house fell asleep, then woke up, went home and killed first GF

Yep, certainly. But still...need an actual timeline to understand exactly what the hell happened.

InChiefsHeaven 12-04-2012 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9179353)
actually he probably would have been luckiest had the police arrested him when asleep in the car.

if he's found to have been druck i would say those officers have some explaining to do

That's what I was thinking. Letting him go home...they better hope they crossed their i's and dotted their t's on that little stop...

Lex Luthor 12-04-2012 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The God Hypothesis (Post 9178392)

"Maybe JB was done with Perkins but she was extorting him for money"?

WTF????

If you're going to just MAKE UP SHIT, why not say "Maybe he was enraged because she was going to tell everyone that he liked it when guys ****ed him in the ass"?

bevischief 12-04-2012 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9179349)
the poster @sportingkc said he was found asleep in his car. he also said this sat. morn early.

i asked for a link and he didnt give one, but i wonder how he knew that

It is in one of this threads I have read this morning and cnnsi.

Dayze 12-04-2012 08:35 AM

I thought the other report from the news said that Belcher fell asleep in his Bentley on Armour Blvd (....which is where I would NOT have a Bentley lol)

ForeverChiefs58 12-04-2012 08:38 AM

I wonder why poeple who can drive a Bentley don't hire a driver before they go party?

I've wondered this with other stupid celebs who could easily have someone drive them around but don't.

SAUTO 12-04-2012 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9179369)
It is in one of this threads I have read this morning and cnnsi.

no he said it SATURDAY morning. like right after the shooting occured

Dayze 12-04-2012 08:44 AM

reports of financial troubles; drives a Bentley.

smart.

Predarat 12-04-2012 08:44 AM

Too bad he killed his GF, what a horrible piece of shit, if there is a hell he is rotting in it.

BourbonMan 12-04-2012 08:45 AM

Sometime later, Kansas City police talked with Belcher after finding him asleep in his Bentley on Armour Boulevard. Officers determined he was able to drive himself home. Police believe he arrived home about 7 a.m., well before a 9:30 team meeting. That’s when the yelling began.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/12/04...#storylink=cpy

FAX 12-04-2012 08:54 AM

What a mess. Just a big, horrific mess.

1. If the Chiefs knew about his drinking, drug abuse, and girlfriend problems to the point they had set him up with a counselor, I know some drunken hobos who are perfect candidates for the right 53.

2. If the authorities found him drunk and sleeping in his car, did they search it? If so, did they find a weapon? If so, did they reload it for him?

3. Why, if Belcher was trying to get the girl and the baby to move back in, was he out drinking with another woman that night?

4. How did he know she got back at 1:00 am if he was screwed up so bad he couldn't make it home until 7:00 am? His mother was baby-sitting and she told him? If so, did that set him off?

I swear, this was a lit fuse type of deal. If I had been friends with Belcher, or in a position to do so, I would have taken his guns until he could get off the sauce for awhile. This guy was in bad shape all the way around.

FAX

mcaj22 12-04-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9179406)
What a mess. Just a big, horrific mess.

1. If the Chiefs knew about his drinking, drug abuse, and girlfriend problems to the point they had set him up with a counselor, I know some drunken hobos who are perfect candidates for the right 53.

2. If the authorities found him drunk and sleeping in his car, did they search it? If so, did they find a weapon? If so, did they reload it for him?

3. Why, if Belcher was trying to get the girl and the baby to move back in, was he out drinking with another woman that night?

4. How did he know she got back at 1:00 am if he was screwed up so bad he couldn't make it home until 7:00 am? His mother was baby-sitting and she told him? If so, did that set him off?

I swear, this was a lit fuse type of deal. If I had been friends with Belcher, or in a position to do so, I would have taken his guns until he could get off the sauce for awhile. This guy was in bad shape all the way around.

FAX

what's interesting about all this is there's a dude on this forum that claims he was friends with him in real life, and I mean if that's the case, Belcher did a good job of apparently hiding his demons if his friends couldnt pick up any of these red flags, the franchise (Chiefs) clearly had trouble picking them up as well.

But like someone said, Pioli and this team seem to have done above and beyond for a 2 down UDFA MLBer that could have been easily replaced at anytime the last 4 years.

"Right 53" my ass

notorious 12-04-2012 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9179353)

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9179357)
That's what I was thinking. Letting him go home...they better hope they crossed their i's and dotted their t's on that little stop...

Yep. If they let him drive home even though he was still hammered, they are in deep shit.

KCUnited 12-04-2012 09:01 AM

What is it with Armour Blvd and sleeping in cars? I lived on Armour Blvd for a number of years and twice I came outside to find somebody asleep in my car.

Predarat 12-04-2012 09:04 AM

This kind of thing is more proof that polly needs to go, yesterday.

WV 12-04-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9179413)
what's interesting about all this is there's a dude on this forum that claims he was friends with him in real life, and I mean if that's the case, Belcher did a good job of apparently hiding his demons if his friends couldnt pick up any of these red flags, the franchise (Chiefs) clearly had trouble picking them up as well.

But like someone said, Pioli and this team seem to have done above and beyond for a 2 down UDFA MLBer that could have been easily replaced at anytime the last 4 years.

"Right 53" my ass

I missed who was friends with him. Not sure it was posted for everyone to see though.

ForeverChiefs58 12-04-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9179420)
What is it with Armour Blvd and sleeping in cars? I lived on Armour Blvd for a number of years and twice I came outside to find somebody asleep in my car.

Yeah, but do you drive a Bentley?

KCUnited 12-04-2012 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 (Post 9179440)
Yeah, but do you drive a Bentley?

Honda Prelude at the time which made it even more strange, not like that car was something you could stretch out and get comfortable in.

Fescoe just now "Romeo is the greatest leader this team has had..."

rabblerouser 12-04-2012 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pkane (Post 9178661)

AND had his mom living at Perkins' house??

rabblerouser 12-04-2012 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9179314)
That's a fantastic idea. So, here's my question for the audience, what if he found out she ****ed on him? Obviously there is no excuse for murder, duh, but I've heard a lot of people on this forum and off say "I'd kill a bitch..."

She wasn't. She got home at 1AM.

Belcher was the one out ****ing - he got home at 7AM. She was mad because HE was out ****ing.

Picture is clear; Belcher was a total ****ing scumbag.

rabblerouser 12-04-2012 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9179420)

:hmmm:

SAUTO 12-04-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9179432)
I missed who was friends with him. Not sure it was posted for everyone to see though.

guardian

SAUTO 12-04-2012 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9179493)
She wasn't. She got home at 1AM.

Belcher was the one out ****ing - he got home at 7AM. She was mad because HE was out ****ing.

Picture is clear; Belcher was a total ****ing scumbag.

and there are reports that they fought at 1 am.

he could have been there then.

rabblerouser 12-04-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9179522)
and there are reports that they fought at 1 am.

he could have been there then.

I don't believe it. Seems like she got home at 1, and he was at P&L with this other broad. She (the other broad) prolly blew him off when he got shitty drunk. He went to go find her, and she wasn't home (prolly went to go be with HER other dude). Belcher sleeps it off in his car, wakes up and gets home around 7, when the fight ensued, and then we know the rest...

Just how I see it.

loochy 12-04-2012 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldmember (Post 9177893)
Chiefs Belcher was out with another woman the night before the murder

So...was she hot?

SAUTO 12-04-2012 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9179537)
I don't believe it. Seems like she got home at 1, and he was at P&L with this other broad. She (the other broad) prolly blew him off when he got shitty drunk. He went to go find her, and she wasn't home (prolly went to go be with HER other dude). Belcher sleeps it off in his car, wakes up and gets home around 7, when the fight ensued, and then we know the rest...

Just how I see it.

not me.

i think he was a jealous guy, no matter what HE was doing, he "got separated from the other girl on purpose to run home and see if the GF was there yet. they got into a fight and then he left. he was probably so drunk he pulled over a passed out on the way to the other girls house.

fell asleep on the neighbors couch then went home fought with and killed GF.

rabblerouser 12-04-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9179562)
not me.

i think he was a jealous guy, no matter what HE was doing, he "got separated from the other girl on purpose to run home and see if the GF was there yet. they got into a fight and then he left. he was probably so drunk he pulled over a passed out on the way to the other girls house.

Both scenarios are plausible...and both end the same way, with the same result :\

unlurking 12-04-2012 10:05 AM

Did he sleep on a friend's couch or in his car? Way to many conflicting reports.

loochy 12-04-2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking (Post 9179583)
Did he sleep on a friend's couch or in his car? Way to many conflicting reports.

Does it matter?

BlackHelicopters 12-04-2012 10:06 AM

Chris Rock doesn't condone it, but he understands.

htismaqe 12-04-2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9179585)
Does it matter?

Kind of. If reports are true, police found him sleeping in his car and decided he was ok to drive home. If they had detained him, the whole chain of events changes.

Disclaimer: I'm not suggesting that the police are at fault. If he wasn't legally intoxicated, they had absolutely no grounds on which to detain him.

SAUTO 12-04-2012 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9179611)
Kind of. If reports are true, police found him sleeping in his car and decided he was ok to drive home. If they had detained him, the whole chain of events changes.

Disclaimer: I'm not suggesting that the police are at fault. If he wasn't legally intoxicated, they had absolutely no grounds on which to detain him.

but then the other girl's neighbors let him sleep on their couch because he was too drunk to drive home?

that had to have happened AFTER the police incident. they woke him at 6:30 to go to a meeting by some reports.

ForeverChiefs58 12-04-2012 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9179562)
not me.

I agree. There is a pattern with jealously and control types to be that way in large part because they can't trust themselves and imagine others are just as untrustworthy.

No idea if that was the case, but I have found this out the hard way before.