ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Who Would Win in a Fight Between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257419)

rico 03-17-2012 04:37 PM

Who Would Win in a Fight Between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson?

Alright Planeteers, I've been arguing on message boards with people about this off and on for a couple years now and I want to get CP's input on it. The question is this: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime? Let's hear it!

Great Expectations 03-17-2012 04:38 PM

Bruce Lee

mdchiefsfan 03-17-2012 04:40 PM

There are no rules to fighting in Bruce Lee's world. No clinching, no ref, and no break in between rounds (Hell, no rounds period). Bruce Lee FTW!!

Pasta Little Brioni 03-17-2012 04:41 PM

Chuck Norris

Donger 03-17-2012 04:41 PM

Tyson. Because Lee's dead.

Braincase 03-17-2012 04:43 PM

Absolutely no doubt, Bruce Lee FTMFW.

rico 03-17-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 8465393)
There are no rules to fighting in Bruce Lee's world. No clinching, no ref, and no break in between rounds (Hell, no rounds period). Bruce Lee FTW!!

I don't really think Tyson cared much for the rules. If he could have broken every one of them and gotten away with every one of them, he would have broken them....just as he would break every bone in Bruce Lee's body if those two were to fight.

Hydrae 03-17-2012 04:45 PM

9 times out of 10, Bruce Lee.

The tenth time, Tyson catches him and obliterates him.

KChiefer 03-17-2012 04:54 PM

I voted Lee. Come on ITS BRUCE LEE!!!

Although on 2nd thought, Tyson would have 50lbs on Lee. Also, most Pro-Boxers would dominate UFC martial artists as long as the fight stays upright, and I doubt Lee would do well on the ground with Tyson anyhow.

Bwana 03-17-2012 04:57 PM

BRUCE LEE

Old Dog 03-17-2012 04:58 PM

Winston

rico 03-17-2012 04:59 PM

How often do you see people in UFC and PFC winning championships with their expertise being Jeet Kune Do? Never. Generally, successful MMA guys are skilled in wrestling and/or Jiu Jitsu. I have heard somewhere (however, I admittedly can't find a source to save my life) that along with being one of the most viscious boxers of all time, he was also a skilled grappler/wrestler.

Not to mention the WEIGHT ADVANTAGE.

A common argument that I hear is that Tyson wouldn't be able to catch Bruce Lee if they were to fight. Now, Tyson has never struck me or anyone as the brightest peanut in the turd, but if he were in a fight with Bruce Lee, I doubt he would spend the majority of his time chasing him around. He would eventually wait for him and if Bruce Lee were within his grasps, chances are he could catch him... he was incredibly fast for his size. If (WHEN) Tyson catches Bruce Lee, it's over.

Bruce Lee was a human, hollywood star who happened to be a very, very skilled martial artist.

Bowser 03-17-2012 05:01 PM

Bruce Lee, and it's not even close.

Shogun 03-17-2012 05:02 PM

eric winston

rico 03-17-2012 05:02 PM

Tyson over Lee is something I would put a million dollars on if I had it.

rico 03-17-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 8465551)
eric winston

Yeah, he could probably beat Lee's (_l_) too.

mnchiefsguy 03-17-2012 05:03 PM

Gotta go with Lee.

Bowser 03-17-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricoswaff (Post 8465555)
Tyson over Lee is something I would put a million dollars on if I had it.

They would love you in Vegas. Tyson could never catch Lee, and Lee would block every haymaker Tyson threw at him.

Tyson would murder probably 97% of the population, but Lee is in the 3%.

JOhn 03-17-2012 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricoswaff (Post 8465528)
Bruce Lee was a human, hollywood star who happened to be a very, very skilled martial artist.

:LOL:
No he was an EXPERT in martial arts, who happened to also be a film star.

Shogun 03-17-2012 05:08 PM

Serious Note. Tyson would obliterate him.

Shogun 03-17-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8465570)
They would love you in Vegas. Tyson could never catch Lee, and Lee would block every haymaker Tyson threw at him.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VRs5budNvxg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rico 03-17-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOhn (Post 8465577)
:LOL:
No he was an EXPERT in martial arts, who happened to also be a film star.

Mike Tyson is a trained professional fighter.

Bruce Lee was a master of a physical art form and he had the charm and charisma to turn that into an acting career. Even in Bruce Lee's time, there were probably thousands of martial artists who would've kicked his ass in HIS OWN FORM OF MARTIAL ARTS, but they weren't talented enough to turn that skill into an acting/money making enterprise. Tyson has fought in over 50 competitive professional fights. Bruce Lee has fought in how many competitive professional fights? And there were what, a couple rumored "street fights/confrontations?" :shrug:

Tyson would kick the $hit out of Bruce Lee, and he wouldn't even need to use his legendary head movement and counter punching. Tyson would take him down and pound the living pulp out of him. It would look like, well, a giant African American beating the crap out of a little Chinaman.

rico 03-17-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8465570)

97%??????? You mean 99.999999999% of the population?????? Heck, I am confident that I could beat the crap out of 97% of the population.... The fraction of our population who can beat the crap out of Mike Tyson is not 3 out of 100, homeslice.

KC_Connection 03-17-2012 05:36 PM

I'd like to think that Lee would win over Tyson, but I don't realistically believe that.

Hog's Gone Fishin 03-17-2012 05:40 PM

Lee might win but his ears would be gone.

Easy 6 03-17-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricoswaff (Post 8465413)
I don't really think Tyson cared much for the rules. If he could have broken every one of them and gotten away with every one of them, he would have broken them....just as he would break every bone in Bruce Lee's body if those two were to fight.

Not a chance...

He would've been lucky to even land a shot on Bruce.

And Bruce could do more than stand up, he was heavy into jiu-jitsu as well.

Valiant 03-17-2012 05:47 PM

I am sorry, but as cool as Bruce Lee was a Tyson in his Prime would dominate him.. As seen in the video above, Tyson was just as fast, heavier and stronger.. Lee's only choice would be Tyson not connecting and Lee having an diamond jaw..

Lee's kick could keep Tyson at bay, and Lee would have to take out Tyson's legs to take his power and speed away to win.. The longer the fight, the better the odds... But Tyson in his prime.. no way..

But this comment is just like who would win between superheroes, you never are really going to know..

mdchiefsfan 03-17-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricoswaff (Post 8465528)
How often do you see people in UFC and PFC winning championships with their expertise being Jeet Kune Do? Never. Generally, successful MMA guys are skilled in wrestling and/or Jiu Jitsu. I have heard somewhere (however, I admittedly can't find a source to save my life) that along with being one of the most viscious boxers of all time, he was also a skilled grappler/wrestler.

Not to mention the WEIGHT ADVANTAGE.

A common argument that I hear is that Tyson wouldn't be able to catch Bruce Lee if they were to fight. Now, Tyson has never struck me or anyone as the brightest peanut in the turd, but if he were in a fight with Bruce Lee, I doubt he would spend the majority of his time chasing him around. He would eventually wait for him and if Bruce Lee were within his grasps, chances are he could catch him... he was incredibly fast for his size. If (WHEN) Tyson catches Bruce Lee, it's over.

But all Bruce Lee needs is an inch. Done.

rico 03-17-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 8465877)
But all Bruce Lee needs is an inch. Done.

Well, an inch is probably all he has given the stereotype.

BigCatDaddy 03-17-2012 05:56 PM

I'll take the guy that can kick.

rico 03-17-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 8465926)

But what if the force of the guy's kick is 1/2 of the opponent's punch?

Easy 6 03-17-2012 06:00 PM

Tyson was as fast as Lee :LOL:

Lee hardly fought any pro fights ROFL

Cant believe the crazy shit being thrown around here.

rico 03-17-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 8465959)
Tyson was as fast as Lee :LOL:

Lee hardly fought any pro fights ROFL

Cant believe the crazy shit being thrown around here.

Lee's fights in movies do not count as pro fights. If you can post a link that indicates that Bruce Lee had more than 10 pro fights (I think he had less), it'd be much appreciated.

whoman69 03-17-2012 06:05 PM

Bruce Lee was 5'7" 128 lbs. Mike Tyson 5'10" 220. It wouldn't even be close.

ReynardMuldrake 03-17-2012 06:08 PM

I don't think any boxer could beat a competent martial artist. Have you ever seen a boxer fight MMA? They always get choked out within 30 seconds. Boxing is a sport, not a martial art. The boxer would have zero ground fighting skills. It wouldn't even be a contest.

Micjones 03-17-2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 8465926)

Thread.

Micjones 03-17-2012 06:09 PM

It would really depend on the rules of the fight.
If Lee could ONLY box...Tyson.
If it's no-holds barred...Lee (by a COUNTRY MILE).

R8RFAN 03-17-2012 06:09 PM

If Lee was alive he would win unless Tyson got his hands on him

Bowser 03-17-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricoswaff (Post 8465955)
But what if the force of the guy's kick is 1/2 of the opponent's punch?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DtnSwm6ajsk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rico 03-17-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 8465993)
I don't think any boxer could beat a competent martial artist. Have you ever seen a boxer fight MMA? They always get choked out within 30 seconds. Boxing is a sport, not a martial art. The boxer would have zero ground fighting skills. It wouldn't even be a contest.

Not always true, but many times is. For an exception, youtube Tim Sylvia vs. Ray Mercer.. One of the funniest videos ever.

I swear I have heard that Tyson was skilled in grappling/wrestling.

Bowser 03-17-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 8465977)
Bruce Lee was 5'7" 128 lbs. Mike Tyson 5'10" 220. It wouldn't even be close.

Yeah, if Bruce sat still with his chin in the air.

Tyson will never be thought of as a chump, ever, but Bruce would win. He had too much speed and power for Tyson to deal with.

rico 03-17-2012 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8466005)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DtnSwm6ajsk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAO The special effects in movies back then were better than I originally thought they were.

Bowser 03-17-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricoswaff (Post 8466018)
LMAO The special effects in movies back then were better than I originally thought they were.

The guy holding that bag had multiple broken ribs from that kick.

Valiant 03-17-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricoswaff (Post 8465974)
Lee's fights in movies do not count as pro fights. If you can post a link that indicates that Bruce Lee had more than 10 pro fights (I think he had less), it'd be much appreciated.

The only proof of his fights are hearsay from other people, when he did fight it was closed.. There are tons of info out there of him losing and winning the same fights depending on the witnesses.. Too much hearsay..

And the only links are hearsays..

People want to give the nod to Lee for all his fighting on the streets growing up.. Tyson did the same thing..

Everyone gives Lee this mythical level of skill, I am not saying he was not badass.. But the guy was not a god..

rico 03-17-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8465999)
If Lee was alive he would win unless Tyson got his hands on him

Tyson would get his hands on him. I doubt he would spend the entire time basically shadow-boxing, looking like some oaf trying to swat flies off his back.

Shogun 03-17-2012 06:15 PM

Idiots dont take into consideration Tyson is the fastest HW fighter to ever live. Saying he couldnt catch Lee is reeruned.

rico 03-17-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8466023)
The only proof of his fights are hearsay from other people, when he did fight it was closed.. There are tons of info out there of him losing and winning the same fights depending on the witnesses.. Too much hearsay..

And the only links are hearsays..

People want to give the nod to Lee for all his fighting on the streets growing up.. Tyson did the same thing..

Everyone gives Lee this mythical level of skill, I am not saying he was not badass.. But the guy was not a god..

This.

Easy 6 03-17-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricoswaff (Post 8465974)

There are more than ten listed here, and even it were just 10, he was still the most well rounded guy by far.

In the end its a silly argument though, we'll never know.

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question...9020615AADPbTB

ReynardMuldrake 03-17-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricoswaff (Post 8466011)
Not always true, but many times is. For an exception, youtube Tim Sylvia vs. Ray Mercer.. One of the funniest videos ever.

I swear I have heard that Tyson was skilled in grappling/wrestling.

If you can find a link, I will watch it.

R8RFAN 03-17-2012 06:17 PM

Lee would have hit him 7 times before he even got his hands up

Shogun 03-17-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 8466033)
If you can find a link, I will watch it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eUx9OE7DZAo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bowser 03-17-2012 06:18 PM

In all honesty, both guys would probably beat each other to a pulp.

rico 03-17-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 8466032)
There are more than ten listed here, and even it were just 10, he was still the most well rounded guy by far.

In the end its a silly argument though, we'll never know.

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question...9020615AADPbTB

1.) The majority of those fights were exhibition/street fights. Not pro fights.

2.) Whether many of those fights occurred or not is universally debateable.

ReynardMuldrake 03-17-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 8466046)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eUx9OE7DZAo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wow. That was pathetic. Dude was barely even defending himself.

However, I did say competent martial artist. I stand by my original statement.

rico 03-17-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 8466066)

Although I think Tim Sylvia is a prag, to his defense, he is a former 2 time UFC heavyweight champion.

Shogun 03-17-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 8466066)

Tim Sylvia used to be the UFC hw champ. Although hes seen his better days, and was champ in a weak division at the time. He's really no pushover. Just goes to show any talented boxer who can check a kick, has power and speed. Can knock anybody out, Lee included.

ReynardMuldrake 03-17-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 8466081)
Tim Sylvia used to be the UFC hw champ. Although hes seen his better days, and was champ in a weak division at the time. He's really no pushover. Just goes to show any talented boxer who can check a kick, has power and speed. Can knock anybody out, Lee included.

I'm not familiar with the guy so I will take your word for it. I feel that boxing is a sport and not a legit martial art. I'm usually going to go with the superior martial artist. I believe a single-discipline boxer will always be at a huge disadvantage against a competent ground fighter in any one-on-one street fight.

stevieray 03-17-2012 06:47 PM

Lee did pushups with his forefinger and thumb.

the amount of force in that psi would destroy Tyson.

..it wouldn't last one round.

rico 03-17-2012 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 8466141)
Lee did pushups with his forefinger and thumb.

the amount of force in that psi would destroy Tyson.

..it wouldn't last one round.

Do you believe that Lee would walk his way through every weight division in the UFC?

rico 03-17-2012 07:22 PM

Lol, 35-6.... no offense, but that is just plain stupid.

Anyways, now we are in a discussion as to who would win in a fight between Floyd Mayweather and Bruce Lee..... now that I have no idea.

Bane 03-17-2012 07:24 PM

If you picked Tyson,go **** your mother.

Idiots.

Oh and go **** yourself for not making it a public poll you stupid mother****er!

rico 03-17-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bane (Post 8466288)
If you picked Tyson,go **** your mother.

Idiots.

If you picked Lee, back your answer up with something other than myths, homeslices.

Bane 03-17-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricoswaff (Post 8466294)
If you picked Lee, back your answer up with something other than myths, homeslices.

Bruce Lee would have hit that sack of shit 45 times before Tyson could even find him.The end.

rico 03-17-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bane (Post 8466307)
Bruce Lee would have hit that sack of shit 45 times before Tyson could even find him.The end.

I'm sure you probably came to this conclusion after watching Enter the Dragon opposed to actually watching him participate in a competitive professional fight. Brilliant.

Chief_For_Life58 03-17-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 8465487)
I voted Lee. Come on ITS BRUCE LEE!!!

Although on 2nd thought, Tyson would have 50lbs on Lee. Also, most Pro-Boxers would dominate UFC martial artists as long as the fight stays upright, and I doubt Lee would do well on the ground with Tyson anyhow.

False, false, and false again.

Tyson would have more then 50 pounds on bruce. Mike walked around at 230 easily, bruce was definitely under 150.
Pro boxers would definitely NOT dominate ufc fighters even if it stayed standing. ufc fighters train boxing everyday and are are also professionals at all types of kicks, elbows, dirty boxing, and clinching. mayweather might win the fight, (only saying theyre standing), but all other pro boxers would not dominate a pro ufc fighter.
Lastly, bruce was the first mma fighter in the world. He used all techniques and flowed like water. He might of been the ****ing man. but my bets on tyson. One connection from tyson and its over. Bruce takes him down though, my moneys on bruce choking him out or breaking his arm.

Bane 03-17-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricoswaff (Post 8466320)
I'm sure you probably came to this conclusion after watching Enter the Dragon opposed to actually watching him participate in a competitive professional fight. Brilliant.

So Bruce Lee never really fought in your opinion?

rico 03-17-2012 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bane (Post 8466333)
So Bruce Lee never really fought in your opinion?

He has had "fights," but the majority of them were exhibitions and hearsay street fights. Professionally speaking, well...he doesn't have a pro-fight record... Tyson does...and it's impressive. Bruce Lee was an expert martial artist, but was glamorized to mythic proportions by Hollywood.

Bane 03-17-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricoswaff (Post 8466346)
He has had "fights," but the majority of them were exhibitions and hearsay street fights. Professionally speaking, well...he doesn't have a pro-fight record... Tyson does...and it's impressive. Bruce Lee was an expert martial artist, but was glamorized to mythic proportions by Hollywood.

Awesome.You have your opinion and I have mine.Bruce Lee would have beat the living **** out of Mike Tyson.You can't prove me wrong.The end.

Sassy Squatch 03-17-2012 07:44 PM

Depends on what kind of fight...

alnorth 03-17-2012 07:52 PM

Assuming its a cage match, I'd say Tyson, and it wouldn't even be particularly close. Lee would get a few hits in, Tyson would ignore the pain, get angry, bull in, and once the grappling starts, its over. Dude's got almost 100 pounds on him.

pikesome 03-17-2012 07:54 PM

The first thing Bruce Lee would do is cripple him if we're talking no-holds barred. Wouldn't even be a contest.

I took a 4 month basic self-defense/judo class and it was 80% "how to not get raped by some one with 6" and 80lbs on you" for women. I'd have to think Tyson would be wearing knee braces for the rest of his life afterwards.

alnorth 03-17-2012 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pikesome (Post 8466429)
The first thing Bruce Lee would do is cripple him if we're talking no-holds barred. Wouldn't even be a contest.

I took a 4 month basic self-defense/judo class and it was 80% "how to not get raped by some one with 6" and 80lbs on you" for women. I'd have to think Tyson would be wearing knee braces for the rest of his life afterwards.

He's not going to cripple Tyson without being caught. Maybe Tyson has to go to the hospital after the fight, but his ambulance would be following Lee's ambulance.

Bane 03-17-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 8466419)
Assuming its a cage match, I'd say Tyson, and it wouldn't even be particularly close. Lee would get a few hits in, Tyson would ignore the pain, get angry, bull in, and once the grappling starts, its over. Dude's got almost 100 pounds on him.

Tyson has absolutely zero grappling skills and Lee would dislocate or beak whatever joint of Tyson's he locked up.It would be similar to when we dropped the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

alnorth 03-17-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bane (Post 8466444)
Tyson has absolutely zero grappling skills and Lee would dislocate or beak whatever joint of Tyson's he locked up.It would be similar to when we dropped the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Well, I was hypothetically conceding a grappling situation without arguing the point that it would ever get that far.

However, I don't have to concede that Lee would ever get anywhere close to him to break a bone before he gets his face caved in. Tyson is not some lumbering giant, in his prime he was good due to his incredible speed.

DJJasonp 03-17-2012 08:04 PM

Bruce would pull this on Tyson:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wi225VNmQU4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rico 03-17-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bane (Post 8466366)
Awesome.You have your opinion and I have mine.Bruce Lee would have beat the living **** out of Mike Tyson.You can't prove me wrong.The end.

No way dude, Mike Tyson would bite Bruce Lee's ears off and kill him via shoving his ears down his own throat. Tyson wins. You have been proven wrong because you disagree with me because I am always right and everyone else is always wrong because I know all the answers and they don't because they thought it was even possible to disagree with me and be right, which is insulting because I am someone who is always right.

Bowser 03-17-2012 08:06 PM

Jesus, all this thread needs is Wickedson and patteeu saying the rest of us don't know shit about ****.

Bane 03-17-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricoswaff (Post 8466480)
No way dude, Mike Tyson would bite Bruce Lee's ears off and kill him via shoving his ears down his own throat. Tyson wins. You have been proven wrong because you disagree with me because I am always right and everyone else is always wrong because I know all the answers and they don't because they thought it was even possible to disagree with me and be right, which is insulting because I am someone who is always right.

I saw Tyson in Best Buy and he said Bruce Lee would beat his ass...The end.

pikesome 03-17-2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 8466435)
He's not going to cripple Tyson without being caught. Maybe Tyson has to go to the hospital after the fight, but his ambulance would be following Lee's ambulance.

My instructor was a probably 5' 4", 160lbs Korean with a phd in judo from the University of Soul, I would have taken him straight up against Tyson.

We were in class a couple days and had already gone over gouging eyes, breaking colarbones and metatarsals.

Hell, I watched our instructor warm up by doing flat footed jumps and grabbing the basketball goal with both hands. And just watching do axe kicks made your testises shrink.

Got to figure Lee in his prime was no worse.

Bowser 03-17-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bane (Post 8466490)
I saw Tyson in Best Buy and he said Bruce Lee would beat his ass...The end.

The one in Leawood? Everyone goes there.