ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Small things in life that gravel your ass (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255589)

Bwana 01-28-2012 03:36 PM

Small things in life that gravel your ass

What are some things in life that are really not that big of a deal in the big picture, but just piss you off?

My example of the day:

The dogs were barking at something today out in the alley, so I went outside to find out what the hell was going on. Some Slippery Larry contractor was back there unloading a bunch of shit into my city garbage container.

Me: Hey there strokestick, are you my new neighbor or something?

Slippery Larry: No

Me: Yeah, I knew that, then why are you dumping your crap out into my garbage container? I have plans to clean out the garage and am going to need the space.

Slippery Larry: I don't know.

Me: Do you live in a house, do YOU have a garbage container?

Slippery Larry: Yes, but it's full, so I'm dumping it in here.

Me: No, no you're not, try the city dump. Don't let me ever catch you back here pulling the bullshit again, or we are going to have a big problem.

At that point, he high tailed it out of there.

Like I said, it wasn't like the guy was back there trying to break into my shop, but it rubbed me the wrong way.

Bump 01-28-2012 03:38 PM

was it like a business garbage container, like those huge ones? I never actually tried doing that, but I've thought about it.

Hammock Parties 01-28-2012 03:40 PM

http://ukiahcommunityblog.files.word...08/g.jpg?w=604

Bwana 01-28-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8333095)
was it like a business garbage container, like those huge ones? I never actually tried doing that, but I've thought about it.

No, it's a hardened plastic container with a lid, that the city provides for my tax dollars. It's one per every two people. Between the two us us, by the end of the week, we can fill it on our own.

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-28-2012 03:43 PM

People who always have to talk louder than everyone else because they think everything they say is sooooo interesting... especially when you're on the phone and can't hear who you're talking to over them

People who leave cupboards open

People who don't clean up after themselves

People.

Rain Man 01-28-2012 03:43 PM

There's no excuse for people doing stuff like that. It's rude.

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-28-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 8333103)
There's no excuse for people doing stuff like that. It's rude.

People who post too many poll threads.

:)

Bwana 01-28-2012 03:46 PM

I know this has been brought up in several theads over the years, but dipshits that drive slow in the left lane of a highway and won't pull to the right and let people by, who know how to use a ****ing gas pedal.

Demonpenz 01-28-2012 03:47 PM

Your getting chapped because one of the seven deadly sins is coming into play. GREED. You want all the trash bins to be yours and when you don't get those trash bins, it pisses you off.

shirtsleeve 01-28-2012 03:48 PM

Parasites. Human ones.

Bwana 01-28-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 8333111)
Your getting chapped because one of the seven deadly sins is coming into play. GREED. You want all the trash bins to be yours and when you don't get those trash bins, it pisses you off.

That must be it!

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-28-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 8333109)
I know this has been brought up in several theads over the years, but dipshits that drive slow in the left lane of a highway and won't pull to the right and let people by, who know how to use a ****ing gas pedal.

I almost included people who can't drive the speed limit (at least) in general.

stonedstooge 01-28-2012 03:51 PM

People who don't pick up gum wrappers

CaliforniaChief 01-28-2012 03:51 PM

I get aggravated by the following things:

1. People who don't turn on their turn signal at all or wait until they've all but jammed on their brakes right in front of you, as if your telepathic gifts should have told you they were turning.

2. People who leave their grocery cart in a parking space when there's a cart corral literally 20 feet from where they are. Hey douche-nozzle, you wouldn't have to buy whole grain food and diet coke if you just walked the 20 feet to bring your cart back, and our prices wouldn't be so high if they didn't have to hire all those teenagers to round up the carts.

3. People who change their order at the drive-through while they're at the window, or make multiple different orders. There's a time to go in and do it in person. Then again, these are the same chubs who can't walk their cart back to the corral, either.

4. People who bitch and moan about the federal debt, only to hound their congressman and complain that he didn't bring home the pork to build that 3-toed sloth museum.

5. California weather-people. They're baked crispy-orange and talk about how great it is that we don't have rain, and then when half our forests are in flames, bitch about how it's been so dry.

6. People at the airport that try to board the plane before it's their turn. We're all getting on the plane, people.

7. Airline companies that bitch about how much carry-on baggage people have. Hmmmm....wonder why we're all carrying on bags, now? Idiots.

8. California sports fans. I'm not making this up. There was a mom at our school who had Chargers stuff all over the back of her SUV. Then when they lost all those games and the Packers were unbeaten, she mysteriously became a Packers fan and put a GB decal on the back of her SUV. Then the DAY after the Giants beat them, the window was blank. Like her brain. I hate fair-weather fans.

Bearcat 01-28-2012 03:52 PM

Slow/idiot drivers
Microsoft Windows
People who respond to simple emails or texts with a phone call
People who don't know the difference between your and you are

Bearcat 01-28-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 8333121)

6. People at the airport that try to board the plane before it's their turn. We're all getting on the plane, people.

I've travelled a lot, but hadn't ever flown Southwest until about a month ago. I was kind of amazed at the organization.

Other airlines: Assigned seats, so there's ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to get on the plane early, yet everyone crowds the gate when they announce the preboarding for people with kids. I've literally had to push through people who have a boarding number of like 4 or 5 so I could board with the other 2s. And WTF would you want to sit down early? So your carry-on gets a premiere spot in the overhead bin? If I'm sitting around for 2-3 or 10 hours, I have no desire to add 20 minutes to it.

Southwest: It does matter when you board, so they line you up in order and there's no crowding and no hassle. If you don't get there in time, there's no fighting through a crowd... just get in line. Love it.

big nasty kcnut 01-28-2012 04:02 PM

Co workers who buy things for the crews except me even if i would offered to pay for my own.

LoneWolf 01-28-2012 04:06 PM

People who complain about how evil corporate America is while taking full advantage of all the comforts that corporate America provides them /bump

Fritz88 01-28-2012 04:13 PM

A person chewing gum and producing deep-throating like noises. I can't stand it.
Posted via Mobile Device

FringeNC 01-28-2012 04:16 PM

People who act surprised that they have to pay at the checkout line. How can you not have your debit card or check ready?

mlyonsd 01-28-2012 04:19 PM

People that recline their seats on airplanes.

bevischief 01-28-2012 04:19 PM

People who can't drive the speed limit. People who block my view of the TV. Whatever else I decide that pisses me at that time. Beware when my arthritis kicks in I am super moody.

KCUnited 01-28-2012 04:20 PM

The coffee gulp. Something about the sound of someone swallowing coffee enrages me.

Bwana 01-28-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 8333164)
People who act surprised that they have to pay at the checkout line. How can you not have your debit card or check ready?

The "exact change" people crack me up as well.

"Well, I think I have the extra 7 cents someplace" while the mega line is forming behind them.

I was behind some gal about a month ago that searched all her pants pockets, her jacket and her purse, before dumping the entire contents of her purse on the counter, to try to roust up that 7 cents. She never did find it and ended up stepping up with the extra dime.

mdstu 01-28-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8333124)
Slow/idiot drivers
Microsoft Windows
People who respond to simple emails or texts with a phone call
People who don't know the difference between your and you are

And people that text each other 20 times over the course of an hour, when a 40 sec phone call would have cleared everything up.

trndobrd 01-28-2012 04:30 PM

People who chew ice.

People who don't understand the difference between 'reply' and 'reply all'.

Strangers who try to strike up a conversation in the mens room.

Anyone at any store who gets in front of me at the checkout, then gets in an argument with the cashier about the price of an item.

Idiots who walk their dogs without a leash because 'he would never hurt anybody'. Especially hate when they charge at me.

FringeNC 01-28-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 8333184)
The "exact change" people crack me up as well.

"Well, I think I have the extra 7 cents someplace" while the mega line is forming behind them.

I was behind some gal about a month ago that searched all her pants pockets, her jacket and her purse, before dumping the entire contents of her purse on the counter, to try to roust up that 7 cents. She never did find it and ended up stepping up with the extra dime.

Exactly.

HoneyBadger 01-28-2012 04:33 PM

Kids.

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-28-2012 04:34 PM

Lottery ticket buyers at the convenience store. Have a gaddam idea what you want before you get to the counter you stupid ****! The line was moving just great until your stupid ass got to the front and now it's gone from 3 people to 12 while you pick 2 from the 14 games you're going to lose your welfare money on anyway. Son-of-a-bitch I have to get back to work you ****ing ignoramous! Just buy some more chewing tobacco and die from mouth cancer so you won't **** the whole line over anymore!

Btw did you know that the chances of actually winning are the same as the chances of getting mauled by a polar bear and a regular bear in the same day? Get mauled ****sticks!

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-28-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 8333195)
Kids.

are awesome?

bevischief 01-28-2012 04:35 PM

I hate anyone who over does anything that makes them think that makes them smell better or uses cheap crap to make them look better. Fu$$ you. Some of us suffer because of your douche ass. I am super perfume/smelly sensitive.

bevischief 01-28-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 8333195)
Kids.

I don't have kids and don't want to hear your cryings kids when I do go out. My wife if the only reason I don't say anything...

bevischief 01-28-2012 04:41 PM

Anyone who parks behind my driveway... I will sooner or later hit your car because of the weather. I will win.

HoneyBadger 01-28-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 8333201)
are awesome?

are annoying.

lewdog 01-28-2012 04:46 PM

My biggest thing is people getting on the interstate at like 45 or 50 MPH!!! It is seriously so dangerous to be merging with traffic going 20 miles an hour slower, what don't people get about that!?

HoneyBadger 01-28-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 8333208)
I don't have kids and don't want to hear your cryings kids when I do go out. My wife if the only reason I don't say anything...

I always say shit. I'll walk by and say "crying kids are the reason I support abortions"

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-28-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 8333215)
are annoying.

Heh... yes they definately can be even though I like them.

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-28-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 8333218)
I always say shit. I'll walk by and say "crying kids are the reason I support abortions"

That's seriously classy lol

bevischief 01-28-2012 04:49 PM

Today was the first day in about a week that the streets were clean. Guess what it is fu$$ snowing...

bevischief 01-28-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

My wife holds me back...

Imon Yourside 01-28-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 8333201)
are awesome?

Yup one of mine just tried the old sneak up on dad and give him an indian burn, now after the nuggie his hair is standing up and he's getting shocked on every piece of metal he touches. Still awesome tho!

Imon Yourside 01-28-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog_5 (Post 8333217)
My biggest thing is people getting on the interstate at like 45 or 50 MPH!!! It is seriously so dangerous to be merging with traffic going 20 miles an hour slower, what don't people get about that!?

45 to 50 is good for some, i like the people who come to a complete stop and wonder why everyone hates them.

RNR 01-28-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog_5 (Post 8333217)

Then they switch to the left lane and go 45 or 50 :banghead:

Bwana 01-28-2012 04:55 PM

If God forbid I have to go to Walmart for something, it's always a swell time. Between the "people of Walmart," and the morons that park their cart in the middle of the shopping lanes and won't let anyone through, it's never dull. If I have to go there for some reason, I always try to do it early, before the meth heads and carnival workers get out of bed.

bevischief 01-28-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

I agree, so I am banned to my room for laughing at this by my wife... At least I have my beer fridge and my big screen TV and internet...

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-28-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 8333237)
If God forbid I have to go to Walmart for something, it's always a swell time. Between the "people of Walmart," the morons that park their cart in the middle of the shopping lanes and won't let anyone through, it's never dull. If I have to go their for some reason, I always try to do it early, before the meth heads get out of bed.

People who don't know the difference between their and there and they're.

Imon Yourside 01-28-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

If God forbid I have to go to Walmart for something, it's always a swell time. Between the "people of Walmart," the morons that park their cart in the middle of the shopping lanes and won't let anyone through, it's never dull. If I have to go their for some reason, I always try to do it early, before the meth heads get out of bed.

Best time is around 2-5 am, only the rapists and murderers remain.

Bump 01-28-2012 04:58 PM

1. The way people drive and dont think about a ****ing thing.
2. Co workers who tell on you because they think it makes them look good.
3. People who are pale.
4. The fact a miracle drug is outlawed.
5. people
6. The catholic church that acts like they should control everyone and be stupid and it must be a requirement to have a sexual desire to **** kids and just pretend thats ok, but if 2 adults want to **** and wear a rubber to protect themselves then OH NO!!! To hell u go!
7. Commercials that jumped the shark 5 years ago that are still being thrown down our throats, cavemen, gecko lizard, etc
8. People who didnt like No Country for Old Men.
9. Asian people at Costco, they dont yield for anybody ever and are always in the way, i know its racist but its ****ing true.
10. In line at grocery store waiting for older women to ****ing pay, trying to figure out the fancy machine or counting change and especially writing checks.

HoneyBadger 01-28-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 8333240)
I agree, so I am banned to my room for laughing at this by my wife... At least I have my beer fridge and my big screen TV and internet...

Best time-out ever!

bevischief 01-28-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

That is why I go in around 5-6 am...

lewdog 01-28-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

If God forbid I have to go to Walmart for something, it's always a swell time. Between the "people of Walmart," the morons that park their cart in the middle of the shopping lanes and won't let anyone through, it's never dull. If I have to go their for some reason, I always try to do it early, before the meth heads and carnival workers get out of bed.

I honestly won't go shopping at walmart with my girlfriend anymore after the stress of it has led to some fights. One of us goes without the other because of all you mentioned.....too much stress!

Bwana 01-28-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 8333243)
People who don't know the difference between their and there and they're.

LMAO

Yeah, I caught that as well.

lewdog 01-28-2012 05:01 PM

Another one....

People who are so selfish that they talk or text on their phone while driving and cause accidents. I still won't get why you can't wait 15-30 minutes until you arrive somewhere to be on your phone.

ghak99 01-28-2012 05:02 PM

Walmart.

Phone calls with no purpose.

Hypocrites who are too dumb to know they're a hypocrite.

Skinny girls who think they're fat & fat girls who think they're skinny.

Annoying ass kids who are being raised by parents who don't know they're horrible parents.

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-28-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog_5 (Post 8333258)
Another one....

People who are so selfish that they talk or text on their phone while driving and cause accidents. I still won't get why you can't wait 15-30 minutes until you arrive somewhere to be on your phone.

It's all part of the instant gratification generation/society we live in now and it drives me nuts too.

Bwana 01-28-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog_5 (Post 8333258)
Another one....

Yep, or if it's that important, pull the **** over to text.

HoneyBadger 01-28-2012 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 8333263)
Walmart.

Phone calls with no purpose.

Hypocrites who are too dumb to know they're a hypocrite.

Skinny girls who think they're fat & fat girls who think they're skinny.

Annoying ass kids who are being raised by parents who don't know they're horrible parents.

I love skinny girls who think they are fat. Talk about easy lays.

Something else that bothers me, people with 7 posts in 5 years.

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-28-2012 05:08 PM

My best friend texts me every morning on her way to work and I tell her to stop texting and driving. Her response is usually "I was at a stoplight." So I respond with "stop reading texts and driving moron."

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-28-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 8333274)
I love skinny girls who think they are fat. Talk about easy lays.

Something else that bothers me, people with 7 posts in 5 years.

Why would anything bother you? Honey badger don't give a shit. You aren't playing the part very well.

HoneyBadger 01-28-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 8333281)
Why would anything bother you? Honey badger don't give a shit. You aren't playing the part very well.

I don't give a shit what you say :p

bevischief 01-28-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 8333248)
Best time-out ever!

My wife just shakes her head when I leave my room. As I have been laughing my ass off and being a grouch today...

RNR 01-28-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 8333265)
Yep, or if it's that important, pull the **** over to text.

So you are saying I should pull over while I am posting on the Planet? That sucks and the drive is going to be boring~

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-28-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 8333284)
I don't give a shit what you say :p

Of course.

R8RFAN 01-28-2012 05:15 PM

People who drive with their bright lights on 24/7

Bwana 01-28-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 8333288)
So you are saying I should pull over while I am posting on the Planet? That sucks and the drive is going to be boring~

LMAO

BIG_DADDY 01-28-2012 05:17 PM

Mini-Vans
Chinese Drivers
Opinionated dumb asses.
Rude people or those with really bad hygiene.
Crowded locker rooms.
Restaurants that nuke everything.
Filthy restrooms.
Customer service by computer and email only.
Lazy people that feel entitled.

memyselfI 01-28-2012 05:18 PM

Women play by play announcers for men's sports. Yeah, I know.

I just can't get into it. I'm good with color commentators, sideline, hosting shows. I just cannot get into the women play by play announcers. I hope this trend stays on ESPN and on college events.

R8RFAN 01-28-2012 05:19 PM

Stupid drivers who can't read the sign that says lane closed and then expects you to let them in

lewdog 01-28-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 8333264)
It's all part of the instant gratification generation/society we live in now and it drives me nuts too.

My generation sucks

:facepalm:

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-28-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 8333304)
Opinionated dumb asses.

Wait..... wut?

:D

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-28-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog_5 (Post 8333310)
My generation sucks

:facepalm:

It's all your fault.

bevischief 01-28-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8333294)
People who drive with their bright lights on 24/7

Assholes.

bevischief 01-28-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8333307)
Stupid drivers who can't read the sign that says lane closed and then expects you to let them in

assholes.

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-28-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 8333305)
Women play by play announcers for men's sports. Yeah, I know.

I just can't get into it. I'm good with color commentators, sideline, hosting shows. I just cannot get into the women play by play announcers. I hope this trend stays on ESPN and on college events.

If they're better than some moron male announcer I'm all for it.

HoneyBadger 01-28-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

What about those assholes who don't let you in when the lane is closing?

RNR 01-28-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 8333331)
What about those assholes who don't let you in when the lane is closing?

If you were not texting while driving 45 to 50 mph in the wrong lane you would have noticed the sign in time~

Bwana 01-28-2012 05:39 PM

Ordering something on-line, having it show up and it's night and day from what you thought it was.

BIG_DADDY 01-28-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

They always end up in front of you too huh?

gblowfish 01-28-2012 05:42 PM

I hate it when I get gravel in my ass.

Bwana 01-28-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 8333353)
I hate it when I get gravel in my ass.

Stop driving the Harley on those dirt roads!