ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2010-2011 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230992)

ArrowheadHawk 07-22-2010 04:30 PM

**** OFFICIAL 2010-2011 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread ****

Current Ranking #1 Seed Southwest
Current Record 35-3(17-2) 2011 Big 12 Regular Season and Tournament Champions

Congrats Hawks on making the Elite 8.

Spoiler!

Pants 07-22-2010 04:31 PM

Selby

ArrowheadHawk 07-22-2010 04:32 PM

KU men’s basketball to play home-and-home with Ohio State starting in 2011
By Gary Bedore

Kansas University's men's basketball team will begin a two-year home-and-home series with Ohio State starting in the 2011-12 season, KU senior associate athletic director Larry Keating said Thursday.

The Buckeyes would play at KU in '11-12, with KU returning the game to Columbus, Ohio, the following season.

Keating said the signed contract hadn't been returned yet, but both schools had agreed to play. An OSU official told the Columbus Dispatch the series had been scheduled.

KU will be traveling to the Maui Invitational in 2011 and also will play at the University of Southern California. Keating said the Jayhawks likely would be looking for just one more marquee game that non-conference season, likely to be played in Allen Fieldhouse.

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2010/j...me-ohio-state/

ArrowheadHawk 07-22-2010 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6893397)
Selby

:clap:

WilliamTheIrish 07-22-2010 04:33 PM

God I'll be glad when you fuc`ks go the Pac 10 and the spam stops.

ArrowheadHawk 07-22-2010 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 6893401)
God I'll be glad when you fuc`ks go the Pac 10 and the spam stops.

ROFL

Good one William.

Fritz88 07-22-2010 04:41 PM

Haters will hate..

Jayhawks will dominate..at least the well known foes..:D

Fritz88 07-22-2010 04:42 PM

oh yeah..and Selby

ArrowheadHawk 07-22-2010 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 6893415)
Haters will hate..

Jayhawks will dominate..at least the well known foes..:D

Bill may figure it out one of these days on how to get the kids ready to play tough no names.

ArrowheadHawk 07-22-2010 04:56 PM

KU target Nino Jackson in no rush to pick

By Gary Bedore

Nino Jackson, a 6-foot-2, 175-pound junior shooting guard from Ardmore (Okla.) High School who recently was offered a basketball scholarship by Kansas University coach Bill Self, says he likely will wait until after the 2010-11 season before selecting a school.

“I talked to my parents and stuff, and they want to wait,” Jackson said Wednesday night in a phone interview.

Of the KU offer, Jackson, a long-time KU fan, said: “I was really happy and surprised. KU is at the top of my list.”

He said he has received heavy interest lately from KU, Oklahoma, Baylor and Texas. The No. 38-ranked player in the Class of 2012 also has heard from Indiana, Missouri, North Carolina, Oregon, Southern Methodist, Tennessee and Texas A&M.

H-O-R-S-E game publicized nationally: Sunflower Broadband Channel Six sports anchors Kevin Romary and Andrew Baker have received national publicity for their recent H-O-R-S-E contest with KU senior guard Brady Morningstar in KU’s practice facility.

“By far the best part of the video is Morningstar’s self-deprecating humor in reference to the missed free throw he took against Texas on national TV last season when the ball slipped out of his hands,” wrote Jeff Eisenberg of Yahoo! Sports. “Morningstar emulates the shot during the game of H-O-R-S-E, and this time it goes in.”

“Good work by the 6News guys for producing a fun video. And good work from Morningstar for being such a good sport,” Eisenberg wrote.

The video also appeared on ESPN’s College Basketball Nation Blog and independent basketball blog Rush the Court.

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2010/j...-no-rush-pick/

kstater 07-22-2010 04:57 PM

Good luck on advancing out of the first weekend this year.

ArrowheadHawk 07-22-2010 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 6893455)

Thank you. And the same to KState.

BWillie 07-22-2010 05:06 PM

My name is BWillie007, and I approve this thread. Pretty sure we will go at least as far as we did in the tournament next year!

BWillie 07-22-2010 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 6893454)
KU target Nino Jackson in no rush to pick

By Gary Bedore

Nino Jackson, a 6-foot-2, 175-pound junior shooting guard from Ardmore (Okla.) High School who recently was offered a basketball scholarship by Kansas University coach Bill Self, says he likely will wait until after the 2010-11 season before selecting a school.

“I talked to my parents and stuff, and they want to wait,” Jackson said Wednesday night in a phone interview.

Of the KU offer, Jackson, a long-time KU fan, said: “I was really happy and surprised. KU is at the top of my list.”

He said he has received heavy interest lately from KU, Oklahoma, Baylor and Texas. The No. 38-ranked player in the Class of 2012 also has heard from Indiana, Missouri, North Carolina, Oregon, Southern Methodist, Tennessee and Texas A&M.

H-O-R-S-E game publicized nationally: Sunflower Broadband Channel Six sports anchors Kevin Romary and Andrew Baker have received national publicity for their recent H-O-R-S-E contest with KU senior guard Brady Morningstar in KU’s practice facility.

“By far the best part of the video is Morningstar’s self-deprecating humor in reference to the missed free throw he took against Texas on national TV last season when the ball slipped out of his hands,” wrote Jeff Eisenberg of Yahoo! Sports. “Morningstar emulates the shot during the game of H-O-R-S-E, and this time it goes in.”

“Good work by the 6News guys for producing a fun video. And good work from Morningstar for being such a good sport,” Eisenberg wrote.

The video also appeared on ESPN’s College Basketball Nation Blog and independent basketball blog Rush the Court.

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2010/j...-no-rush-pick/

Most KU fans thought Jackson would instant commit when offered by KU. I'm a little disappointed by this. Still think he'll end up going to KU based on what I've read about him and how he grew up a Hawk. With him, Peters, and Ellis. I think all of those guys are AT LEAST 3 year players and are the perfect pieces for KU to maintain our long run of excellence. If we can mix in a couple Top 15 guys that would be perfect.

Fritz88 07-22-2010 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 6893462)
Thank you. And the same to KState.

That would make a historical two year run for them. I like. :D

ArrowheadHawk 07-22-2010 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007 (Post 6893470)
Most KU fans thought Jackson would instant commit when offered by KU. I'm a little disappointed by this. Still think he'll end up going to KU based on what I've read about him and how he grew up a Hawk. With him, Peters, and Ellis. I think all of those guys are AT LEAST 3 year players and are the perfect pieces for KU to maintain our long run of excellence. If we can mix in a couple Top 15 guys that would be perfect.

KU is in on a lot of good kids the next couple years. They need another class like the one with chalmers and collins.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ceej 07-23-2010 07:51 AM

KU schedules a series with tOSU.

sedated 07-23-2010 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 6893523)
KU is in on a lot of good kids the next couple years. They need another class like the one with chalmers and collins.
Posted via Mobile Device

so you mean 2 classes?

CoMoChief 07-23-2010 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 6893455)

Sweet 16.

ArrowheadHawk 07-23-2010 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 6894334)
so you mean 2 classes?

well they should have two good classes but it will be nice if one of them had 4 top 50 players in it.

ArrowheadHawk 07-23-2010 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 6894296)

See post #3.

sedated 07-23-2010 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 6894419)
well they should have two good classes but it will be nice if one of them had 4 top 50 players in it.

I just meant to point out that Chalmers and Collins were in different classes.

Chalmers, Wright, Downs, Rush
Collins, Arthur, Morningstar

ArrowheadHawk 07-23-2010 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 6894481)
I just meant to point out that Chalmers and Collins were in different classes.

Chalmers, Wright, Downs, Rush
Collins, Arthur, Morningstar

Oh my bad, I got it mixed up.

Pants 07-23-2010 11:55 AM

I want Ben and Nino! Bino McJackson!

teedubya 07-23-2010 12:01 PM

This is gonna be another fun season...

Reerun_KC 07-23-2010 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 6894596)
This is gonna be another fun season...

yep...

Cant freaking wait!

Mr. Plow 07-23-2010 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 6894296)

You're quick.

teedubya 07-23-2010 03:43 PM

EMAW!!! Oh wait, wrong thread.

kitten_mittons 07-23-2010 04:30 PM

I have a question for the KU fans here. With K-State getting 1st in the conference this year, who do you think will get 2nd? KU, or MU?

BWillie 07-23-2010 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten_mittons (Post 6895128)
I have a question for the KU fans here. With K-State getting 1st in the conference this year, who do you think will get 2nd? KU, or MU?

That must have been pretty sad that KSU had one of the best seasons in their history only to lose to KU three times in one season, and watch KU dominate once again and win the conference by four games. Ouch.

Pants 07-23-2010 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten_mittons (Post 6895128)

LMAO

Reerun_KC 07-23-2010 08:42 PM

Dupe account is back.....

ArrowheadHawk 07-23-2010 10:12 PM

Kitton Mittons crawled back out from the cess pool.

kitten_mittons 07-23-2010 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007 (Post 6895170)
That must have been pretty sad that KSU had one of the best seasons in their history only to lose to KU three times in one season, and watch KU dominate once again and win the conference by four games. Ouch.

Which is more sad, one of your best seasons ever ending in an elite 8, or having one of your best seasons ever and losing to the 3rd biggest team in Iowa in the first weekend?

Reerun_KC 07-23-2010 11:13 PM

ROFL Comedy Gold....

kitten_mittons 07-24-2010 11:01 AM

I know, right? I mean KU fans are the easiest to make fun of, because they ignore all facts and just assume no one notices how horrible of a year the University of Kansas as a whole had last year. I mean, I guess I'd feel bad too if the team I liked tricked me into waiting for history to happen this long. I mean the fight between the football and basketball team, the football team being exposed for being completely awful, the AD throwing the head coach under the bus. M Morris driving around stolen cars while on his way to perform statutory rape of some sort, morningstar getting arrested (what kind of reerun gets arrested in lawrence, the cops don't care what the basketball team does in lawrence.) for DUI, hiring a coach that is obviously way over his head and doesn't know how to coach the reeruns that Mangino brought in, another choke job by the basketball team, M. Little crying like a little girl that lost her dolly after losing to a small school in IOWA, AD again throwing other KU employees under the bus for a ticket scandal that he obviously had something to do with (don't be naive). Sherron collins (aka "the best player in the history of basketball!) going undrafted. Pretty comical from my end that the entire fanbase hasn't killed themselves. . .wait. . .strike that. That the entire fan base of morons that didn't know football even existed pre 2007, and just recently found out that it again does not exist, hasn't found a new bandwagon to jump on.

BWillie 07-25-2010 03:48 PM

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/36td_ejDRJ8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/36td_ejDRJ8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Damn it! Next season cannot come fast enough.

ArrowheadHawk 08-18-2010 03:07 PM

Walk-ons C.J. Henry, Chase Buford leave KU basketball team

By J-W Staff Reports

http://media.lawrence.com/img/croppe...6f48523261b548
Photo by Nick Krug
Kansas guard C.J. Henry drives past Central Arkansas guard Imad Qahwash during the first half, Thursday, Nov. 19, 2009 at Allen Fieldhouse.

Kansas walk-ons C.J. Henry and Chase Buford have left the KU men's basketball team, coach Bill Self announced Wednesday.
Buford will remain a student at KU, while Henry will pursue his basketball career elsewhere.
<small></small>
Henry, a red-shirt freshman last season, played in 13 games, averaging 5.6 minutes and 3.1 points.
“C.J. informed us toward the end of July that he was going to look into other options to further his basketball career,” Self said in a release. “At this date, I do not know if anything has officially been decided on what he will be doing or where he will be attending, but he has decided to leave KU.
"It’s a decision I totally respect. The Henrys have been Jayhawks for many, many years and certainly Xavier (Henry) had an outstanding freshman campaign. C.J. battled injuries all year long but has been healthy this past spring and summer. He is a good player. He was definitely in the mix for being a major contributor on the court this season but we respect his desires and certainly wish him the best. I know he will be successful wherever he goes.”
Buford was a three-year player for KU. He appeared in 36 games in his career, averaging 1.7 minutes and 0.3 points.
“We, as coaches, have thoroughly enjoyed having Chase as a member of our program the last three years,” Self said. “I totally understand — this being his senior year and the time commitment involved — that he wants to pursue some other interests and also enjoy being a normal college student for his final campaign. He’ll always be a Jayhawk. He will always be part of our program but certainly we respect the fact that he has other interests and wish him the very best.”

sedated 08-18-2010 03:10 PM

wow, the CJ thing is a surprise, considering he could have left when Xavier did.

I would assume he wasn't forced out since he was a walk-on.

Buehler445 08-18-2010 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 6941504)
wow, the CJ thing is a surprise, considering he could have left when Xavier did.

I would assume he wasn't forced out since he was a walk-on.

Hopefully Selby was schooling his ass so hard that he had to leave to maintain his dignity.... :D

Really, the way I see it, this doesn't change much in the grand scheme of things.

ArrowheadHawk 08-19-2010 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 6941619)
Hopefully Selby was schooling his ass so hard that he had to leave to maintain his dignity.... :D

Really, the way I see it, this doesn't change much in the grand scheme of things.

He just needs playing time and he doesn't see it at KU.

Braincase 08-19-2010 11:32 AM

Could someone please remind me - what is the historical record in football, KU vs. K-State? I seem to have lost my media guide.

ArrowheadHawk 08-19-2010 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 6942678)
Could someone please remind me - what is the historical record in football, KU vs. K-State? I seem to have lost my media guide.

This would go better in this thread.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=225546

ArrowheadHawk 08-19-2010 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 6942678)

Kansas State currently trails in the all-time series, 37–63–5. Here are all the scores. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_...l-time_results

Bambi 08-19-2010 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten_mittons (Post 6896194)
I know, right? I mean KU fans are the easiest to make fun of, because they ignore all facts and just assume no one notices how horrible of a year the University of Kansas as a whole had last year. I mean, I guess I'd feel bad too if the team I liked tricked me into waiting for history to happen this long. I mean the fight between the football and basketball team, the football team being exposed for being completely awful, the AD throwing the head coach under the bus. M Morris driving around stolen cars while on his way to perform statutory rape of some sort, morningstar getting arrested (what kind of reerun gets arrested in lawrence, the cops don't care what the basketball team does in lawrence.) for DUI, hiring a coach that is obviously way over his head and doesn't know how to coach the reeruns that Mangino brought in, another choke job by the basketball team, M. Little crying like a little girl that lost her dolly after losing to a small school in IOWA, AD again throwing other KU employees under the bus for a ticket scandal that he obviously had something to do with (don't be naive). Sherron collins (aka "the best player in the history of basketball!) going undrafted. Pretty comical from my end that the entire fanbase hasn't killed themselves. . .wait. . .strike that. That the entire fan base of morons that didn't know football even existed pre 2007, and just recently found out that it again does not exist, hasn't found a new bandwagon to jump on.

Sherron Collins has been signed to the Charlotte Bobcats only because the greatest player in the history of the sport (Michael Jordan) went out of his way to sign him.

SC was probably my 152nd favorite player in KU history so I don't really care.

Oh, and KU football dominates K State. Always has, always will. Has a better historical player (Gale Sayers) and has tremendously more success than KSU in bowl games in the last decade.

2000's... decade of dominance?

Pants 08-19-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 6942878)
Sherron Collins has been signed to the Charlotte Bobcats only because the greatest player in the history of the sport (Michael Jordan) went out of his way to sign him.

Oh, and KU football dominates K State. Always has, always will. Has a better historical player (Gale Sayers) and has tremendously more success than KSU in bowl games in the last decade.

That one who sucks the penis is an MU fan, lol. I guess Mitchell not being able to play for MU is going to give them a new excuse on why they're going to get ass-pounded again. Oh well, such is life.

ArrowheadHawk 08-20-2010 07:06 AM

I guess we lost a couple of walk ons.

Pants 08-20-2010 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 6944039)
I guess we lost a couple of walk ons.

Yes. Chase Buford will be greatly missed.

Lzen 08-20-2010 09:39 AM

Guys, Ffvb FTW!. I was thinking to myself "WTF are they talking about?" So I decided to go disable my Ffvb for a minute to see what was being posted by trolls. What a waste of time.

Really, it's much easier to just ignore the trolls. And Ffvb makes it so easy to do that. It won't show their original posts and even if someone quotes them, it doesn't show up. Use it. In other words....

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Thanks

Pants 08-20-2010 01:10 PM

Team at Children's Mercy.

/tear

DJay23 08-20-2010 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6944582)

You beat me to it. Seriously very cool. Marcus looks very mature holding that kid. Even giving him a little peck on his forehead. A long way from Airsoft rifles and bumping refs.

ArrowheadHawk 08-20-2010 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJay23 (Post 6944715)
You beat me to it. Seriously very cool. Marcus looks very mature holding that kid. Even giving him a little peck on his forehead. A long way from Airsoft rifles and bumping refs.

Our Jayhawks are growing up.

DJay23 08-20-2010 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 6944800)

I didn't see TyTay there anywhere. Maybe he was, just didn't get on camera. He needs to grow up more than anyone.

CoMoChief 08-20-2010 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 6944800)

publicity stunt for the PR machine.

DJay23 08-20-2010 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 6944811)
publicity stunt for the PR machine.

Yeah, no shit. I think the commentary was on the way they behaved while they were there. Too often you see young soon to be millionaires go through the motions one these occasions.

ArrowheadHawk 08-20-2010 02:51 PM

Bill Self Tweet
Quote:

In Vegas for Jordan fantasy camp. Coaching w/ John Thompson III. Tyler here, having a great time. Big thrill for him to meet Michael.
http://twitter.com/CoachBillSelf?from_source=onebox

BWillie 08-25-2010 01:29 AM

Apparently Xavier Henry is hanging out in Lawrence for the last few days. Must kinda suck to have a dbag owner. He's the only owner out there that intentionally tries to pay rookies less money than any other team. Remember, in the NBA the salary based on what pick you are is much more structured. Just about everybody out there doesn't blame X for not signing yet. Read this stuff... http://deadspin.com/5620958/grizzlie...ning-agreement

Man..how great would it of been to have him back this year

Selby
Tyshawn
Xavier
Marcus
Markieff

Sick.

Mr. Plow 08-25-2010 07:23 AM

Sounds like that guy is a pretty big dumbass.

Pants 08-25-2010 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007 (Post 6953583)
Apparently Xavier Henry is hanging out in Lawrence for the last few days. Must kinda suck to have a dbag owner. He's the only owner out there that intentionally tries to pay rookies less money than any other team. Remember, in the NBA the salary based on what pick you are is much more structured. Just about everybody out there doesn't blame X for not signing yet. Read this stuff... http://deadspin.com/5620958/grizzlie...ning-agreement

Man..how great would it of been to have him back this year

Selby
Tyshawn
Xavier
Marcus
Markieff

Sick.

He hired an agent, dude.

BWillie 08-25-2010 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike (Post 6953781)
He hired an agent, dude.

I know, he's not coming back. I was just thinking that maybe if he had it to do over again he would have stayed. If he knew he would get black balled for the extra 20% that rookies always get.

Mr. Plow 08-25-2010 12:50 PM

BWillie...I know you're over at phog quite a bit....any word on Selby yet?

Pants 08-25-2010 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007 (Post 6954285)
I know, he's not coming back. I was just thinking that maybe if he had it to do over again he would have stayed. If he knew he would get black balled for the extra 20% that rookies always get.

He didn't want to go to begin with. I'm sure it was his daddy who made the decision. If you saw his presser, the dude was bawling like 14 year old girl during Titanic. If that didn't give you a clue about what he wanted, nothing else will.

Pants 08-25-2010 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 6954286)
BWillie...I know you're over at phog quite a bit....any word on Selby yet?

Bad news rumors from shady posters, that's about it. Nothing concrete.

kitten_mittons 08-29-2010 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 6942878)

He went so far out of his way that he didn't want to draft him. Must think he's the greatest of all time.

Also, since the day I was born, K-State leads the series 14-8-1.

WTF does Gayle Sayers have to do with anything?

Oh, and KU football always has, and always will dominate K-State football?

October 9, 1993 Manhattan Kansas State 10 - Kansas 9
October 6,1994 Lawrence (#19) Kansas State 21 - Kansas 13
October 28, 1995 Manhattan (#14) Kansas State 41 - (#6) Kansas 7
November 9, 1996 Lawrence (#13) Kansas State 38 - Kansas 12
November 8, 1997 Manhattan (#11) Kansas State 48 - Kansas 16
October 31, 1998 Lawrence (#3) Kansas State 54 - Kansas 6
October 9, 1999 Manhattan (#9) Kansas State 50 - Kansas 9
October 7, 2000 Lawrence (#4) Kansas State 52 - Kansas 13
October 27, 2001 Manhattan Kansas State 40 - Kansas 6
November 2, 2002 Lawrence (#14) Kansas State 64 - Kansas 0
October 25, 2003 Manhattan Kansas State 42 - Kansas 6

11 years straight. You should probably stop talking about stuff.

WilliamTheIrish 08-29-2010 02:26 PM

Sweet Lew with another sweet move.

Hiring the retiring LPD Chief to be head of 'Athletics Security'. This should help cut down on blackmail and stuff.

Currie should be watching this closely.

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2010/au...ef-consultant/

Quote:

On Friday, Kansas University Athletic Director Lew Perkins announced that Olin had been hired as the department’s new director of security/internal controls. Olin will retire from the police department on Tuesday and begin work at KU on Wednesday.

kstater 08-29-2010 02:31 PM

This must be the differed payment he's due for looking the other way on several players' criminal conduct.

kitten_mittons 08-29-2010 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 6962704)
This must be the differed payment he's due for looking the other way on several players' criminal conduct.

Well they can't pay him in tickets anymore, what the **** else are they supposed to do?

Chiefs Pantalones 08-29-2010 02:48 PM

My fiancee' and I are going to the KU vs. Arizona game in Las Vegas on November, 27. Pretty stoked.

ArrowheadHawk 08-29-2010 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder (Post 6962738)
My fiancee' and I are going to the KU vs. Arizona game in Las Vegas on November, 27. Pretty stoked.

Thats awesome my favorite team and my favorite place at the same time.

Chiefs Pantalones 08-29-2010 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 6963476)
Thats awesome my favorite team and my favorite place at the same time.

Yep! ROCK CHALK! I can't wait!!!

ArrowheadHawk 08-29-2010 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder (Post 6963496)
Yep! ROCK CHALK! I can't wait!!!

I tried to convince the wife we should go but we already have plans to go to Vegas in March.

kitten_mittons 08-29-2010 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 6963513)
I tried to convince the wife we should go but we already have plans to go to Vegas in March.

That's like 4 months difference, how poor are you?

ArrowheadHawk 08-29-2010 08:09 PM

I just placed my first poster on ignore. It only took 7 years.

Chiefs Pantalones 08-29-2010 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 6963513)

Yeah we live in Arizona so it's not that far for us or that expensive. It's my Jayhawks vs. her Wildcats so we gotta see it live. This is round two of our teams. She's a Cowboys fan they beat us last year, so I've been getting crap since then lol. I'm pretty sure we'll be even November 27. Victorious.

ArrowheadHawk 08-29-2010 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder (Post 6963548)
Yeah we live in Arizona so it's not that far for us or that expensive. It's my Jayhawks vs. her Wildcats so we gotta see it live. This is round two of our teams. She's a Cowboys fan they beat us last year, so I've been getting crap since then lol. I'm pretty sure we'll be even November 27. Victorious.

That program has gone down the tubes since Lew *died*.

Chiefs Pantalones 08-29-2010 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 6963551)
That program has gone down the tubes since Lew *died*.

lol yep. No one here is excited about Arizona basketball that I talk to. I rub it in to them all the time that we got Selby and they didn't lol.

Bambi 08-30-2010 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten_mittons (Post 6962639)
He went so far out of his way that he didn't want to draft him. Must think he's the greatest of all time.

Also, since the day I was born, K-State leads the series 14-8-1.

WTF does Gayle Sayers have to do with anything?

Oh, and KU football always has, and always will dominate K-State football?

October 9, 1993 Manhattan Kansas State 10 - Kansas 9
October 6,1994 Lawrence (#19) Kansas State 21 - Kansas 13
October 28, 1995 Manhattan (#14) Kansas State 41 - (#6) Kansas 7
November 9, 1996 Lawrence (#13) Kansas State 38 - Kansas 12
November 8, 1997 Manhattan (#11) Kansas State 48 - Kansas 16
October 31, 1998 Lawrence (#3) Kansas State 54 - Kansas 6
October 9, 1999 Manhattan (#9) Kansas State 50 - Kansas 9
October 7, 2000 Lawrence (#4) Kansas State 52 - Kansas 13
October 27, 2001 Manhattan Kansas State 40 - Kansas 6
November 2, 2002 Lawrence (#14) Kansas State 64 - Kansas 0
October 25, 2003 Manhattan Kansas State 42 - Kansas 6

11 years straight. You should probably stop talking about stuff.

How convenient you stop posting records after 2003. Yes, KSU owned KU in the 90's. But since then order has certainly been restored. I admit, I was a bit worried there back when I was in high school. No more though.

October 9, 2004 Lawrence Kansas 31 Kansas State 28
October 8, 2005 Manhattan Kansas State 12 Kansas 3
November 18, 2006 Lawrence Kansas 39 Kansas State 20
October 7, 2007 Manhattan Kansas 30 (#24) Kansas State 24
November 1, 2008 Lawrence Kansas 52 Kansas State 21
November 7, 2009 Manhattan Kansas State 17 Kansas 10

(Still trying to figure out what happened last year....:shake:

Reerun_KC 08-30-2010 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 6963540)
I just placed my first poster on ignore. It only took 7 years.

I have 8 on ignore... Who did you put on your naughty list?

kitten_mittons 08-30-2010 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 6964273)
How convenient you stop posting records after 2003. Yes, KSU owned KU in the 90's. But since then order has certainly been restored. I admit, I was a bit worried there back when I was in high school. No more though.

October 9, 2004 Lawrence Kansas 31 Kansas State 28
October 8, 2005 Manhattan Kansas State 12 Kansas 3
November 18, 2006 Lawrence Kansas 39 Kansas State 20
October 7, 2007 Manhattan Kansas 30 (#24) Kansas State 24
November 1, 2008 Lawrence Kansas 52 Kansas State 21
November 7, 2009 Manhattan Kansas State 17 Kansas 10

(Still trying to figure out what happened last year....:shake:

I posted that because you said KU has and always will own K-State in football. I proved that in the 90's (which would be included in the "has" portion) that KU did not own k-state. Also there are other time periods that this didn't happen. And since 1969 K-State has a winning record against KU in football.

kitten_mittons 08-30-2010 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 6964432)
I have 8 on ignore... Who did you put on your naughty list?

He's butt sore cause I called him poor. Probably should learn to take a joke.