ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Official 2018-2019 NBA Off Season Thread!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315760)

Al Bundy 06-11-2018 09:21 AM

Official 2018-2019 NBA Off Season Thread!!!

Will Lebron leave Cleveland? Will KD stay in Oakland? Who goes first to the sorry ass Suns? Will the Sacramento Kings do anything to not be a bottom tier organization? Drop draft stuff in here.
Draft Order.

1 Phoenix Suns
Deandre Ayton C Arizona

2 Sacramento Kings
Marvin Balgey III PF Duke

3 Atlanta Hawks
Luke Doncic PG Slovenia (Traded to Mavericks)

4 Memphis Grizzlies
Jaren Jackson JR PF Michigan State

5 Dallas Mavericks
Trae Young PG Oklahoma (Traded to Atlanta)

6 Orlando Magic
Mohamed Bamba C Texas

7 Chicago Bulls
Wendell Carter Jr. C Duke

8 Cleveland Cavaliers (via Nets)
Colin Sexton PG Alabama

9 New York Knicks
Kevin Knox SF Kentucky

10 Philadelphia 76ers (via Lakers)
Mikal Bridges SF Villanova (Traded to Suns for Zhaire Smith)

11 Charlotte Hornets
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander PG Kentucky (Traded To Clippers)

12 Los Angeles Clippers (via Pistons)
Miles Bridges SF Michigan State.(Traded to Hornets)

13 Los Angeles Clippers
Jerome Robinson SG Boston College

14 Denver Nuggets
Michael Porter Jr. SF Missouri

15 Washington Wizards
Troy Brown Jr. SF Oregon

16 Phoenix Suns (via Heat)
Zhaire Smith SF Texas Tech (Traded to Philadelphia)

17 Milwaukee Bucks
Donte DiVincenzo SG Villanova

18 San Antonio Spurs
Lonnie Walker IV SG Miami

19 Atlanta Hawks (via Timberwolves)
Kevin Huerter SG Maryland

20 Minnesota Timberwolves (via Thunder)
Josh Okogie SG Georgia Tech

21 Utah Jazz
Grayson Allen SG Duke

22 Chicago Bulls (via Pelicans)
Chandler Hutchison SG Boise State

23 Indiana Pacers
Aaron Holiday PG UCLA

24 Portland Trail Blazers
Anfernee Simons SG USA

25 Los Angeles Lakers (via Cavaliers)
Moritz Wagner PF Michigan

26 Philadelphia 76ers
Landry Shamet PG Wichita State

27 Boston Celtics
Robert Williams C Texas A&M

28 Golden State Warriors
Jacob Evans SG Cincinnati

29 Brooklyn Nets
Dzanana Musa SF Bosnia-Herzegovina

30 Atlanta Hawks (via Houston Rockets)
Omari Spellman PF Villanova.

banecat 06-11-2018 09:24 AM

Do the warriors have the money to keep KD? The last that I heard is that he will not take any cut in pay

Al Bundy 06-11-2018 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banecat (Post 13588826)
Do the warriors have the money to keep KD? The last that I heard is that he will not take any cut in pay

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/wa...arriors-summer
Sorry rest of the NBA.

Kevin Durant is not leaving Golden State this summer.

On Thursday's episode of "The Jump" on ESPN, Tracy McGrady said the following about Durant:

"Brother, you are validated in this league. You are possibly about to have your second championship, possibly your second Finals MVP.

"Please leave (laughter)."

Rachel Nichols' response:

"Well I have bad news for you -- I just sat down with him about half a hour ago and he said he's re-signing with Golden State this summer."

Most people's response to this is "duh."

But over the last couple of days, some TV personalities have said that Durant is seriously considering other options.

Back in early March, Anthony Slater of The Athletic asked Durant if it's 100 percent certain that he will be back with Golden State in 2018-19.

Durant's answer: "Yeah, yeah."

In case you missed it -- Durant racked up 43 points, 13 rebounds and seven assists in Game 3 of the NBA Finals on Wednesday night.

Carry on with your day...

Pasta Little Brioni 06-11-2018 09:28 AM

Aren't you the guy that cries all the time about the Warriors being "done" 5 minutes into games?

RunKC 06-11-2018 10:03 AM

Let me save you time:

Spoiler!

You’re wecome

lcarus 06-11-2018 10:47 AM

We all know who is gonna win next year. It'd probably be more interesting to guess who will be the worst team in the league. Atlanta? Orlando? Grizzlies? Nets?

FloridaMan88 06-11-2018 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 13588941)
We all know who is gonna win next year. It'd probably be more interesting to guess who will be the worst team in the league. Atlanta? Orlando? Grizzlies? Nets?

If LeBron leaves... Cleveland.

lcarus 06-11-2018 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 13588943)
If LeBron leaves... Cleveland.

I don't know. Cleveland will be bad for sure. Orlando was pretty pretty pretty shitty last season and once again got screwed in the lottery with the #6 pick. ANOTHER new head coach. Atlanta looks to be pretty bad as well.

Bewbies 06-11-2018 10:54 AM

I’m actually quite excited to see what Atlanta does. New owners and at 3 there should be a great player available.

Those other first round picks probably don’t matter a ton, but they could be a lot better next year. Better as in not tanking.

BigCatDaddy 06-11-2018 12:59 PM

Lebron goes to Philly
Celts over the Rockets in the finals

chiefzilla1501 06-11-2018 01:53 PM

I get that Lebron is seriously considering Houston because of cp3. But harden seems like a really really bad fit for him, for a lot of the reasons I never understood his push for melo. It's one thing to be an iso guy, it's another to also want to be a volume shooter. Didn't he learn that lesson from playing with Kyrie?

Lebron needs players around him that are unselfish on offense and play good defense.

BigCatDaddy 06-11-2018 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 13589149)
I get that Lebron is seriously considering Houston because of cp3. But harden seems like a really really bad fit for him, for a lot of the reasons I never understood his push for melo. It's one thing to be an iso guy, it's another to also want to be a volume shooter. Didn't he learn that lesson from playing with Kyrie?

Lebron needs players around him that are unselfish on offense and play good defense.

It does seem like a bad chemistry wise.

ChiefsCountry 06-11-2018 03:17 PM

http://a.espncdn.com/prod/styles/pag...images/lal.png

BigCatDaddy 06-11-2018 04:41 PM

He needs to lay low for awhile. He cant get out of his own way.
https://www.12up.com/posts/6086691-v...partners/43790

banecat 06-11-2018 11:59 PM

The real question is who's better Lebron or Jordan?

dj56dt58 06-12-2018 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banecat (Post 13589752)

Jordan > Kobe > LeBron

chiefzilla1501 06-12-2018 06:09 AM

Lebrons son is rumored to have committed to LA, so... Lakers look like the play.

Bewbies 06-12-2018 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banecat (Post 13589752)

Nice try. LMAO

Of course it's Jordan. LeBron is crazy good though.

Personally I'd rather have Durant if I owned a team. You get someone almost as good as LeBron without any of the headaches or desire to be the GM.

ChiefsCountry 06-12-2018 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj56dt58 (Post 13589792)
Jordan > Kobe > LeBron

Kobe Jeter is not in this conversation.

RealSNR 06-12-2018 12:09 PM

Can't wait for the Wolves to underwhelm this offseason!

That Wiggins extension put an end to any hopes of us even thinking about moving into the top 4 of Western Conference teams before Butler leaves

Pitt Gorilla 06-12-2018 01:00 PM

Draft is full of impact players. Should be really exciting.

Somebody like Kevin Knox will fall to the Bucks and it will be awesome. If not Knox, I'd love to see them get DiVencenzo. The Kings will land a big-man scorer to pair with Fox. Michael Porter Jr. is going to be the steal of the draft wherever he goes. If he were to somehow fall to Sixers, watch out (he won't, though).

Lebron will leave, unless he can lure another player to CLE.

Paul George is incredibly overrated and won't meaningfully impact any team's future.

KD re-signs in GS and the Dynasty continues.

Pitt Gorilla 06-12-2018 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13590123)
Can't wait for the Wolves to underwhelm this offseason!

That Wiggins extension put an end to any hopes of us even thinking about moving into the top 4 of Western Conference teams before Butler leaves

Wiggins extension was incredibly stupid. The Wolves should have tricked the Cavs out of their #8 pick in exchange for Wiggins.

ChiefsCountry 06-12-2018 06:05 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;If you&#39;re Kobe Bryant, do you really want LeBron James in your city?&quot; — <a href="https://twitter.com/ColinCowherd?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@ColinCowherd</a> <a href="https://t.co/UrZWzWIiDU">pic.twitter.com/UrZWzWIiDU</a></p>&mdash; Herd w/Colin Cowherd (@TheHerd) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheHerd/status/1006589956494483456?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 12, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ChiefsCountry 06-15-2018 11:48 AM

Kawhi Leonard wants out of San Antonio
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-antonio-spurs

LeBron and Kawhi in LA. Just like I said.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=3438

BigCatDaddy 06-15-2018 11:51 AM

The spurs won't trade him to a team in the West that would beat them in the play offs. That's stupid.

O.city 06-15-2018 12:36 PM

Lebron Pg and kawhi in la would be cool

BigCatDaddy 06-15-2018 12:38 PM

I say Boston. They have a lot of pieces to offer up and would be favorite in the East. Plus tried to trade for him before. The West isnt an option for SA.

Deberg_1990 06-15-2018 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 13594143)
The spurs won't trade him to a team in the West that would beat them in the play offs. That's stupid.

They might not have a choice. The NBA is the one sport where the players have all the leverage. If Kawhi wont play that forces the Spurs hand. Might as well grab the biggest haul you can for your star.

BigCatDaddy 06-15-2018 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 13594244)
They might not have a choice. The NBA is the one sport where the players have all the leverage. If Kawhi wont play that forces the Spurs hand. Might as well grab the biggest haul you can for your star.

Boston and NY can offer way more than LA

banecat 06-15-2018 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 13590186)
Draft is full of impact players. Should be really exciting.

Somebody like Kevin Knox will fall to the Bucks and it will be awesome. If not Knox, I'd love to see them get DiVencenzo. The Kings will land a big-man scorer to pair with Fox. Michael Porter Jr. is going to be the steal of the draft wherever he goes. If he were to somehow fall to Sixers, watch out (he won't, though).

Lebron will leave, unless he can lure another player to CLE.

Paul George is incredibly overrated and won't meaningfully impact any team's future.

KD re-signs in GS and the Dynasty continues.

I'm not the only Bucks fan? I agree about George. He's good, but you get these players from bad teams where they're the only option, and they appear better than they are because they can stack up the stats. But what if George played with a point guard that wasn't a ball hog who dished out his second option after himself being to Melo. George went from being the only option to third

ChiefsCountry 06-15-2018 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 13594143)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 13594215)
I say Boston. They have a lot of pieces to offer up and would be favorite in the East. Plus tried to trade for him before. The West isnt an option for SA.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 13594255)
Boston and NY can offer way more than LA

LeBron hater with fear.

BigCatDaddy 06-15-2018 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 13594384)
LeBron hater with fear.

LMAO I was thinking about you ballwashers dreaming of Leonard piggy backing LBJ for the rest of his career in LA.

If you look at it objectively though LA doesnt work. Boston makes the most sense when matching up a trade partner. He would already be there but SA thought.they could work things out with Leonard back then. A lot of LBJ and Laker homers in this board.

mcaj22 06-15-2018 03:31 PM

this is Paul George last year all over again

"I want to go to the Lakers"

LA: Hello Indy, we have a nice shiny huge contract in Deng and Julius Randle
Pacers: Uh no thanks, we will try our luck with this Oladipo fellow at least he's played college in our city.

Kawhi: I want a trade to the Lakers
LA: Hello Spurs we have a nice shiny Deng contract and a Julius Randle, this time we can throw in a Kyle Kuzma or Josh Hart (he's really good at Fortnite btw)
Spurs: Uhh it's Ingram or Lonzo or we are going to the Celtics for Brown.

Lakers have literally nothing to give these teams but Ingram and that is their only piece. No team wants those other turd scraps. If the Lakers were smart they should have spent the last year trying to gather as many assets as they could for THIS VERY MOMENT WHEN A SUPERSTAR WILL ASK TO BE TRADED TO THEM. But they didn't. Just sat on Kuzma, Lopez and all these other turds.

TEX 06-15-2018 04:33 PM

Well, for what its worth, LeBron was in Houston today checking out some private high schools. He was seen at Kinkaid, Episcopal and St. John's. Im sure he'll be going to other cities of interest and doing the same thing. They said on the radio today that he was in LA the other day checking out schools...

Al Bundy 06-15-2018 05:43 PM

Kawhi is getting some extremely bad advice....

Sassy Squatch 06-15-2018 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 13594609)
Kawhi is getting some extremely bad advice....

That or Popovich did something to make him extremely butthurt.

BigCatDaddy 06-15-2018 06:00 PM

Kawhi and LJ is a whole lot of quit on 1 team if it happened.

Sassy Squatch 06-15-2018 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 13594633)
Kawhi and LJ is a whole lot of quit on 1 team if it happened.

Imagine if Lonzo managed to weather the storm and stay on that team, as well. Instantly the most hilarious team in sports with his dads antics.

PAChiefsGuy 06-15-2018 06:56 PM

Kawhi's a punk.. All the Spurs did for him now for him to turn his back on them and do this shows his true character... No doubt in my mind he was healthy last season but he simply didn't want to play because he was upset about something Pop said or did...

Good riddance!!! Glad he is going to be gone... Weird socially awkward asshole. **** him...

BigCatDaddy 06-15-2018 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13594694)
Imagine if Lonzo managed to weather the storm and stay on that team, as well. Instantly the most hilarious team in sports with his dads antics.

Man that would be Clown Show Time.

UChieffyBugger 06-16-2018 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 13594388)
LMAO I was thinking about you ballwashers dreaming of Leonard piggy backing LBJ for the rest of his career in LA.

If you look at it objectively though LA doesnt work. Boston makes the most sense when matching up a trade partner. He would already be there but SA thought.they could work things out with Leonard back then. A lot of LBJ and Laker homers in this board.

How the hell does "Boston" make the most sense? My Sixers will be well in the race for both Lebron and Kawhi thank you very much so the Smelltics fans need to get with the program. Because we ain't going anywhere and we will chase them to the gates of hell before we allow that trash organization to dominate the east, full stop :D .

UChieffyBugger 06-16-2018 10:45 AM

As for Kawhi and Lebron.

Lebron would be an idiot to go to the West because the competition way too tough to put himself through that at this stage of his career. He could get New Orleans in the first round, Houston In the second round and then Golden State. IF by some miracle he got through those three teams, then he'd likely be absolutely shattered by the time the finals start. People George joining him or not, I just don't think LA would be good enough to make it through that and win a title.

Kawhi has a good relationship with Brett Brown and The Spurs are not dumb enough to send their best player to another team in the West. Also, what exactly could LA offer the Spurs? Kuzma and Randell? I don't think so, plus they barely have any draft picks to put forward too. But like I said, Brown has a good relationship with Kawhi and also with Pop/Spurs, so he, more than most, should have an advantage when it comes to negotiations. The only question is what would we have to give up to get him? I'd give up Covington, Saric and the 10th pick maybe. There's no way I'm giving up Fultz at this point as I think the kid will be special.

mcaj22 06-16-2018 01:08 PM

If the rumors from Kahwis camp that the Clippers are also a possible destination then Jerry West is going to step up to the plate. He can offer picks 13+14 plus maybe Tobias Harris. Spurs would take that in a heartbeat, and they should.

The Logo could attract PG or Lebron to LA with Kawhi right under the Lakers noses. It would be the final act that cements Jerry West the GOAT Executive in NBA history.

staylor26 06-16-2018 01:29 PM

I think Leonard ends up in Boston.

They have the most assets and i think the Spurs would prefer to trade him away to the East. I don’t think Leonard would object to them either.

UChieffyBugger 06-16-2018 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13595451)
I think Leonard ends up in Boston.

They have the most assets and i think the Spurs would prefer to trade him away to the East. I don’t think Leonard would object to them either.

What "assets" do Boston have that Philly doesn't? Spurs aren't taking an injured Kyrie and Boston don't have any top ten picks in this year's draft. Sixers could give the Spurs two first-round draft picks for the draft next week and two decent players right now, The Celtics can't.

banecat 06-16-2018 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 13595470)
What "assets" do Boston have that Philly doesn't? Spurs aren't taking an injured Kyrie and Boston don't have any top ten picks in this year's draft. Sixers could give the Spurs two first-round draft picks for the draft next week and two decent players right now, The Celtics can't.

But they have to play in Philly?

staylor26 06-16-2018 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 13595470)

Brown, Hayward, or Rozier are better than anything Philly has to offer. What do they have outside of Simmons and Embiid, who they won’t trade? Fultz, who’s completely ruined his value?

Besides, I think Boston might be the only team in the East that Leonard would approve of. He seems to really prefer the West.

mcaj22 06-16-2018 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13595482)
Brown, Hayward, or Rozier are better than anything Philly has to offer. What do they have outside of Simmons and Embiid who they won’t trade? Fultz who’s completely ruined his value?

Besides, I think Boston might be the only team in the East that Leonard would approve of. He seems to really prefer the West.

The Knicks are one of his destinations lol

it's the big markets so he can sign a massive shoe deal apparently is the rumor.

So either LA team, New York, and that's pretty much it.

BigCatDaddy 06-16-2018 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 13595485)

it's the big markets so he can sign a massive shoe deal apparently is the rumor.

So either LA team, New York, and that's pretty much it.

Boston is a small market?

staylor26 06-16-2018 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 13595485)

I’m not buying that report until I hear Woj confirm it.

The only thing the Knicks have to offer is Porzingis who would make the trade pointless in terms of ever winnng anything for the Knicks and Kawhi.

staylor26 06-16-2018 02:11 PM

Woj has already mentioned the Celtics as a possibility.

I forgot, they also have a 2019 first-round pick from Sacramento (top-one protected).

Boston has the assets to get this trade done and Ainge will obviously be interested as he inquired about a trade prior to the February deadline.

ChiefsCountry 06-16-2018 03:19 PM

So much fear in the air for the Lakers with LeBron, Leonard and Paul George.

Sassy Squatch 06-16-2018 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 13595568)
So much fear in the air for the Lakers with LeBron, Leonard and Paul George.

Unless Kawhi outright tells every other team except the Lakers that he's not resigning with them, he wont make it there. They have jack shit compared to other teams assets.

-King- 06-16-2018 03:50 PM

I'm not buying Kawhi has a major deal waiting for him depending on the market he signs to. As much as a major market would help, he's still the dullest player in the league and nothing will change that. Other players in small markets manage to have sneaker deals, why can't Kawhi? He could somehow simultaneously play for new York and los angeles and I still don't think he'd be marketable.
Posted via Mobile Device

Miles 06-16-2018 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 13595596)
I'm not buying Kawhi has a major deal waiting for him depending on the market he signs to. As much as a major market would help, he's still the dullest player in the league and nothing will change that. Other players in small markets manage to have sneaker deals, why can't Kawhi? He could somehow simultaneously play for new York and los angelos and I still don't think he'd be marketable.
Posted via Mobile Device

Agreed. Seems the kind of idea that would be formed when there is a family member in the mix like Uncle Dennis. Kawhai also looks constantly sad like droop dog.

Hboosboy 06-16-2018 04:36 PM

Wow! There's going to be a lot of mad people when they all end up with the Lakers.

Pitt Gorilla 06-16-2018 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 13595632)
Wow! There's going to be a lot of mad people when they all end up with the Lakers.

why? They still wouldn’t win the west.

The lakers don’t have the assets to get him. I suppose if they want to wait a year, that might work.

BigCatDaddy 06-16-2018 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 13595721)
why? They still wouldn’t win the west.

The lakers don’t have the assets to get him. I suppose if they want to wait a year, that might work.

Not sure why people don't get this. The Lakers could get Lebron and George but they can't trade for Jack Shit.

ChiefsCountry 06-16-2018 09:42 PM

Brandon Ingram (Spurs are high on), Kyle Kuzma (Spurs wanted to draft), Loul Deng and draft picks will be the deal. Just watch and keep fearing the Lakers super team forming.

Titty Meat 06-16-2018 11:05 PM

Lol nobody is trading for Deng this year

Miles 06-16-2018 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 13596002)
Lol nobody is trading for Deng this year

Maybe for 2 1sts or similar to eat his deal. Or also could maybe be traded for Noah. Just don’t see how SAS eats that huge shit sandwhich in a Kawhi deal.

UChieffyBugger 06-17-2018 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13595482)
Brown, Hayward, or Rozier are better than anything Philly has to offer. What do they have outside of Simmons and Embiid, who they won’t trade? Fultz, who’s completely ruined his value?

Covington and Saric, plus two first round picks THIS year should be able to get it done. Hayward just had a terrible injury and Rozier has been a bench player for most of his career so I can't see how Boston can offer much more than us.

TambaBerry 06-17-2018 12:26 AM

Idk why anyone would want Leonard, the guy can't stay on a basketball court

Miles 06-17-2018 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 13596024)
Idk why anyone would want Leonard, the guy can't stay on a basketball court

The upside is he was a top 5 player before this year. I’m with you on the risk being undersold but it’s also easy to forget how good he was.

Miles 06-17-2018 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 13596021)
Covington and Saric, plus two first round picks THIS year should be able to get it done. Hayward just had a terrible injury and Rozier has been a bench player for most of his career so I can't see how Boston can offer much more than us.

Both Boston and Phil’s have the parts to easily make it happen if he doesn’t stay. Just depends how much either is willing to part with.

Al Bundy 06-17-2018 06:50 AM

Jaylen Brown is the starting point for a possible Celtics trade. The Lakers have nothing to offer.

BigCatDaddy 06-17-2018 06:53 AM

Lakers fans always over rate their shitty players.

ARROW2 06-17-2018 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 13596068)

Just sit back and watch the magic show laker hater. Our players are far from shitty.

Hboosboy 06-17-2018 08:27 AM

Didn't those horrible Lakers beat San Antonio 3 out of 4 times and beat the Rockets twice?

ARROW2 06-17-2018 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 13596116)
Didn't those horrible Lakers beat San Antonio 3 out of 4 times and beat the Rockets twice?

Yep, boston, cleveland, philly too. Took GS to OT twice. What?

Hboosboy 06-17-2018 08:53 AM

Well I guess those players aren't as horrible as some would lead you to believe.

BigCatDaddy 06-17-2018 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 13596068)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 13596080)
Just sit back and watch the magic show laker hater. Our players are far from shitty.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 13596116)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 13596134)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 13596137)
Well I guess those players aren't as horrible as some would lead you to believe.

Boom! Right on cue LMAO

They won 35 games guys. Just a little objectivity maybe.

Hboosboy 06-17-2018 09:10 AM

You're right they only won 35 games. Look at the quality opponents they did beat. Now, think about how some of those horrible players would do on a roster with better talent around them. I mean those players have to have some amount of talent to beat the teams they beat. So then the Lakers do have players they can trade.

Al Bundy 06-17-2018 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 13596134)

That was because Golden State didn't give a shit.

ARROW2 06-17-2018 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 13596149)
That was because Golden State didn't give a shit.

Please. We even beat them when deangelo snitch russell was on the team. We give them fits even now. Add some all stars...title

Al Bundy 06-17-2018 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 13596200)
Please. We even beat them when deangelo snitch russell was on the team. We give them fits even now. Add some all stars...title

They still won't win the west.

Hboosboy 06-17-2018 02:23 PM

I have a lot of respect for the warriors, but you do realize they won't win forever. The Lakers,Celtics,Bulls were all on top at one time or another and eventually the winning ended. The same will happen to the warriors. Enjoy it while it lasts...

Al Bundy 06-17-2018 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 13596528)
I have a lot of respect for the warriors, but you do realize they won't win forever. The Lakers,Celtics,Bulls were all on top at one time or another and eventually the winning ended. The same will happen to the warriors. Enjoy it while it lasts...

By the time the Warriors will be done so will Lebron.

BigCatDaddy 06-17-2018 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 13596528)

The Bulls would have won 8 straight had MJ not retired. The Warriors are still pretty young so while they might not take 8 straight they may have a pretty nice 8 year run. Forever? No but a decade of dominance.. possibly.

ARROW2 06-17-2018 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 13596521)
They still won't win the west.

We will see.