ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Sporting KC Soccer Ratings down in the USA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=316258)

Titty Meat 07-16-2018 11:44 AM

Soccer Ratings down in the USA

Confirming what we all knew. Soccer is gay.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chica...story,amp.html

Rain Man 07-16-2018 11:45 AM

Based on the World Cup, soccer is flopping. The sport is taking a dive.

ClevelandBronco 07-16-2018 11:47 AM

I wouldn't have guessed that "down" was possible.

jd1020 07-16-2018 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 13630619)
Confirming what we all knew. Soccer is gay.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chica...story,amp.html

Fix the product and actually qualify for the World Cup and ratings will go up. It will always be the 4th sport in USA, until the NFL consumes itself that is.

NJChiefsFan 07-16-2018 11:48 AM

Article also mentions clear factors like no USA team and the games happening at 10am and 2pm EST. Sure that played a major factor. What were the ratings for thew weekend games? Better indicator IMHO.

nychief 07-16-2018 11:54 AM

Well no shit.

ToxSocks 07-16-2018 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nychief (Post 13630651)
Well no shit.

right?

I mean... when your team doesn't even make the tournament, less people will watch. This needed a thread?

rico 07-16-2018 11:57 AM

Good,

Titty Meat 07-16-2018 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13630658)
right?

I mean... when your team doesn't even make the tournament, less people will watch. This needed a thread?

Soccer is gay

alpha_omega 07-16-2018 12:05 PM

TV times were definitely an issue, but i watched as much as i could.

DaFace 07-16-2018 12:07 PM

Billay must have major insecurity issues.

Otter 07-16-2018 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 13630684)

You take that witchcraft elsewhere Mr. DaFace!

http://i49.tinypic.com/243gehv.jpg

This is the Tiitty Meat & GoChiefs pussy gettin' machines!

Look at those biceps.

You could bounce a ping pong ball off those guns.

MarkDavis'Haircut 07-16-2018 12:17 PM

I enjoy soccer but it is easy to tell why the sport struggled with some viewers.

The flopping, in particular, was egregious.

Naptown Chief 07-16-2018 12:21 PM

I used to play soccer as a kid and loved it. I tried watching the world cup once, a few years ago, and the flopping was absurd. Not just trying to draw a foul but acting like they're writhing in pain. **** them.

This is also why I hate LeBron James so much..

Otter 07-16-2018 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 13630693)
You take that witchcraft elsewhere Mr. DaFace!

http://i49.tinypic.com/243gehv.jpg

This is the Tiitty Meat & GoChiefs pussy gettin' machines!

Look at those biceps.

You could bounce a ping pong ball off those guns.

Ya know, I've really never noticed this but it kinda looks like someone photoshopped a midgets arm onto billay's body. There's just something asymmetrical about the setup.

Were you playing with photoshop before you posted that billay?

threebag 07-16-2018 12:23 PM

They could improve it by adding some pits or spring traps in various places. Issue paintball guns for the spectators.

Spott 07-16-2018 12:27 PM

Even if the USA was in it, I wouldn’t watch that crap.

Skyy God 07-16-2018 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 13630684)

Titty Meat is Billay?

Explains a few things.

KChiefs1 07-16-2018 12:38 PM

Was it ever "up"?

Eleazar 07-16-2018 01:13 PM

USA not in the tournament + games at 9:00 AM = lower ratings.

The types of people who are home at 9am aren't real interested in soccer I would guess.

Too bad though, some of the greatest games in recent memory.

Skyy God 07-16-2018 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 13630839)
USA not in the tournament + games at 9:00 AM = lower ratings.

The types of people who are home at 9am aren't real interested in soccer I would guess.

Best Cup in my adult life.

chiefzilla1501 07-16-2018 01:34 PM

Soccer is becoming much more popular in the US. EPL is booming in popularity. And MLS is growing.

The problem is not having a usmnt team. And sadly, the dipshits in charge have laid the foundation for us to probably suck again in 4 years.

Baby Lee 07-16-2018 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 13630839)

That's the upshot, gotta figure people will catch some highlights over time from this WC, particularly with YT streaming and recap sites, that whets their appetite.

BWillie 07-16-2018 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 13630886)
Soccer is becoming much more popular in the US. EPL is booming in popularity. And MLS is growing.

The problem is not having a usmnt team. And sadly, the dipshits in charge have laid the foundation for us to probably suck again in 4 years.

Every time I see an American person wearing an EPL jersey, I just want to punch them in the face. Just like if I see a European person wearing an NBA jersey. You have teams to root for from your home, how about ya just do that?

Eleazar 07-16-2018 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13630924)
That's the upshot, gotta figure people will catch some highlights over time from this WC, particularly with YT streaming and recap sites, that whets their appetite.

You’d hope, but I can’t see a person watching that Belgium score against Japan and really feeling it. This isn’t like the nba where you can tune in for the last 10 minutes or see the highlight package and feel like you more or less saw it.

Eleazar 07-16-2018 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13630951)
Every time I see an American person wearing an EPL jersey, I just want to punch them in the face. Just like if I see a European person wearing an NBA jersey. You have teams to root for from your home, how about ya just do that?

Because people are free to do whatever they like?

BWillie 07-16-2018 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 13630954)

They are. And I'm free to criticize them, aren't I?

Beef Supreme 07-16-2018 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 13630954)

Easy there Patrick Henry.

When you said "give me liberty or give me death," BWillie said, "why not both?"

Deberg_1990 07-16-2018 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13630963)
They are. And I'm free to criticize them, aren't I?

And you are free to punch them in the face if you like. But not without consequences....

chiefzilla1501 07-16-2018 02:11 PM

Quote:

That's like saying you'd rather watch arena league than the NFL. People watch EPL because the quality of play is immensely better. MLS has its place. But it shouldn't be meant to be a substitute or alternative for international leagues that are way superior.

And if we really want US to succeed, we should be rooting for our best players to go to Europe and kickass. Just as I'm sure Germany swelled with pride when their own guy kicked ass on the mavericks.

NJChiefsFan 07-16-2018 02:18 PM

Quote:

Most people want to watch the highest level of skill possible. If you really love basketball you think it's unreasonable for someone in Europe to want to watch the NBA vs. the Italian league?

jd1020 07-16-2018 02:25 PM

Thank goodness I dont have to worry about getting punched in the face.

I'll be over here sporting my Bundesliga gear, and no I'm not wearing Christian Pulisic jerseys.

loochy 07-16-2018 02:28 PM

Quote:

because they are low quality
Posted via Mobile Device

DaFace 07-16-2018 02:28 PM

Quote:

Wait, does this mean I can't be a Chiefs fan anymore? I never got the memo.

NJChiefsFan 07-16-2018 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 13631030)

I was thinking about that myself. I really hope BWillie doesn't make me be a Jets fan.

MarkDavis'Haircut 07-16-2018 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 13631030)

I don't want to be a Steelers fan! :deevee:

BWillie 07-16-2018 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13631001)
Most people want to watch the highest level of skill possible. If you really love basketball you think it's unreasonable for someone in Europe to want to watch the NBA vs. the Italian league?

Watching it is one thing, being a fan of a particular team. Don't like it. Support your community. Support localism. Just like I hate the guy who loves the Golden State Warriors, the New England Patriots, and the Houston Astros. Pick a ****ing place, and stick do it.

loochy 07-16-2018 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13631042)
Watching it is one thing, being a fan of a particular team. Don't like it. Support your community. Support localism. Just like I hate the guy who loves the Golden State Warriors, the New England Patriots, and the Houston Astros. Pick a ****ing place, and stick do it.

That's racist. You're racist.

AMERICA WITHOUT BORDERS!

jd1020 07-16-2018 02:36 PM

Quote:

So I can't support a team in the country my family comes from because the product in the country I live in is shit?

Buy my overpriced pile of shit over that quality piece of craftsmanship from across the pond!

Ya, I don't spend my money like that.

DaFace 07-16-2018 02:50 PM

Quote:

If we're talking about high school teams, sure. At the professional level, what is there about it that's even close to "local"? How many Chiefs players grew up around KC? The owner doesn't live here. Most of the players don't live here in the offseason. Is it "local" because you don't like people who don't root for the same team as you do?

Baby Lee 07-16-2018 03:11 PM

Quote:

Only 3 teams [4 at times] have my enduring interest. Chiefs, Jayhawks, ManU [and Royals].

Chiefs I followed from Hackett-->Smith-->DT
Jayhawks I followed from Manning, Kellog and Turgeon
Royals from Brett, McRae, Porter, White, Washington and Wilson
ManU from Giggs, Scholes, Ince and Kancheslskis

Other stuff I follow based on what's the story of the season, playoff series, or day.

Those 3/4 had my entire attention, though my Royals fandom lived and died with Brett, until they got back on track a few years back. But when I fell off the Royals, I fell off ALL baseball. I didn't bandwagon hop, even though I lived in StL during a heyday.

Plus, ManU eventually had Rooney, who is as close to if I managed to be a pro athlete as I've seen. Shortish, stubby white dude with good ball placement. [Why I'm so enamored of Shiqiri today]

I also have more ManU jerseys than any other 'kit' unless you count my 1/2 dozen Jayhawk 'tees'

BWillie 07-16-2018 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 13631052)
So I can't support a team in the country my family comes from because the product in the country I live in is shit?

Buy my overpriced pile of shit over that quality piece of craftsmanship from across the pond!

Ya, I don't spend my money like that.

Oh yeah, your mom and dad came from England or Croatia? Or whatever. Fine. You have a common link lineage. If your great great great great grandparents came from France, and your 10% French or something like that then give me a break.

I think the players who are American through and through like Chris Kaman and go play for Team Germany in the Olympics, or for a different team in the World Cup are pieces of dog shit. Just like I thought it was complete bullshit that the UNITED STATES SOCCER TEAM hired a GERMAN COACH. What kind of shit is that?

Spott 07-16-2018 03:22 PM

Quote:

It would be like some guy from Iowa randomly jumping on the Kansas basketball bandwagon.

BWillie 07-16-2018 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 13631136)
It would be like some guy from Iowa randomly jumping on the Kansas basketball bandwagon.

Not if he was born in Kansas, raised in Kansas, and went to High School in Iowa. There is a easy common bond there.

Pitt Gorilla 07-16-2018 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 13630886)

A big problem has to be that MLS just isn't very good. One only has to catch a few world cup games to realize the stark contrast.

ROYC75 07-16-2018 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 13630632)
Fix the product and actually qualify for the World Cup and ratings will go up. It will always be the 4th sport in USA, until the NFL consumes itself that is.

4th?

College Basketball?
College Football?

Seriously 1 could argue NASCAR has passed it and even possibly Golf.

AndChiefs 07-16-2018 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 13631148)
4th?

College Basketball?
College Football?

NASCAR is way down and no one really watches golf when tigers not there.

BWillie 07-16-2018 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 13631141)
A big problem has to be that MLS just isn't very good. One only has to catch a few world cup games to realize the stark contrast.

I honestly couldn't tell the difference at all. In fact, I don't really know what makes a soccer player so good or not. You show me an MLS game and a World Cup came, looks exactly the same to me. It doesn't appear to me that the most athletic guys are automatically the best, although being athletic is a plus, kind of like in baseball.

FD 07-16-2018 03:44 PM

No shit ratings were down, no USA team.

I like the world cup and usually look forward to it every 4 years, this year I didn't catch a single match. Oh well.

sedated 07-16-2018 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13631167)
I honestly couldn't tell the difference at all. In fact, I don't really know what makes a soccer player so good or not. You show me an MLS game and a World Cup came, looks exactly the same to me.

I'm sure that has something to do with thinking soccer sucks.

I love the World Cup, this year was especially amazing, but cannot watch MLS.

Bewbies 07-16-2018 03:46 PM

Meanwhile more than 72,000 people attended the Atlanta vs Seattle match on Sunday here in Atlanta.

Lot of you here are going to wonder what the hell happened when soccer isn't league #4 come 2026 in this country.

jd1020 07-16-2018 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 13631148)
4th?

College Basketball?
College Football?

When people survey a sports popularity they generally aren't dividing it up into each individual level. It's just a general football, basketball, baseball, etc...

The only other sport that trades blows with soccer is hockey. Both are pathetically low in popularity, not quite Nascar level bad, but not far off. I wouldn't be shocked if you asked a bunch of people who their favorite Nascar driver was and their answer was "Ricky Bobby."

The last survey I read on the subject said that only 7% of the people surveyed even mentioned a 4th sport.

BWillie 07-16-2018 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 13631176)
I'm sure that has something to do with thinking soccer sucks.

I love the World Cup, this year was especially amazing, but cannot watch MLS.

I'm trying to like soccer, but dear god is it hard. Part of soccer's popularity is it is what always was. It's what the Rest of the World grew up with and everyone told them to love it. If you grew up with a sport entrenched in your culture, you will probably be a follower. Just like baseball for us. Baseball IMO is a rather boring sport, and I acknowledge it and yet still follow it. Fortunately in the US we have other options as well. I give alot of credit to nations that create their own sport and get a massive following like Australian Rules football. Lots of respect there. Going their own way.

Baby Lee 07-16-2018 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13631167)
I honestly couldn't tell the difference at all. In fact, I don't really know what makes a soccer player so good or not. You show me an MLS game and a World Cup came, looks exactly the same to me. It doesn't appear to me that the most athletic guys are automatically the best, although being athletic is a plus, kind of like in baseball.

Well shit, why didn't you say so to start with?

Your take in this thread is akin to saying you'd like to punch people in the ****ing mouth who don't stick to their local barbecue, even if they live in LA or Portland or some shit, instead of whoring out to KC BBQ. Then you later admit you have no taste buds.

WTF?

BWillie 07-16-2018 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13631211)

Your take in this thread is akin to saying you'd like to punch people in the ****ing mouth who don't stick to their local barbecue, even if they live in LA or Portland or some shit, instead of whoring out to KC BBQ. Then you later admit you have no taste buds.

WTF?

Completely different.

You don't get to choose your sports fandom, IMO! I don't get to be a Golden State Warrior fan now. I'm stuck with who I grew up with. Deal with it.

GO KU FOOTBAWL. 2 WINS THIS YEAR BABY

loochy 07-16-2018 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13631134)
Oh yeah, your mom and dad came from England or Croatia? Or whatever. Fine. You have a common link lineage. If your great great great great grandparents came from France, and your 10% French or something like that then give me a break.

I think the players who are American through and through like Chris Kaman and go play for Team Germany in the Olympics, or for a different team in the World Cup are pieces of dog shit. Just like I thought it was complete bullshit that the UNITED STATES SOCCER TEAM hired a GERMAN COACH. What kind of shit is that?

It's the kind of shit that wants to win. You do know that it is quite common for national teams to have foreign national coaches, right?
Posted via Mobile Device

loochy 07-16-2018 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13631211)

WTF?

LMAO baby lee wins with that comparison
Posted via Mobile Device

BWillie 07-16-2018 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 13631242)
It's the kind of shit that wants to win. You do know that it is quite common for national teams to have foreign national coaches, right?
Posted via Mobile Device

I do. And I don't like it. If it's is a pro team, different. Fine. But a NATIONAL TEAM. EVERYONE better be from that country, otherwise, why do we even do it?

jd1020 07-16-2018 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13631256)
I do. And I don't like it. If it's is a pro team, different. Fine. But a NATIONAL TEAM. EVERYONE better be from that country, otherwise, why do we even do it?

So you aren't a fan of guys like Jermaine Jones playing for the US? He was born in Germany to a German mother and American father who was stationed in Germany while serving in the US Army.

ShiftyEyedWaterboy 07-16-2018 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 13631181)
Meanwhile more than 72,000 people attended the Atlanta vs Seattle match on Sunday here in Atlanta.

Lot of you here are going to wonder what the hell happened when soccer isn't league #4 come 2026 in this country.

Yeah, I flipped to an Atlanta match a couple weeks ago and noticed the stadium looked packed. MLS needs to try to steal some upper-tier in-their-prime players from Europe. Until then a ton of people are going to follow Euro teams. My dad's from Munich so I root for Bayern. I don't see myself following any MLS teams until they up their game. It would be like getting super into some AA baseball team. The stadiums filling up is a good sign, though.

BWillie 07-16-2018 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 13631259)
So you aren't a fan of guys like Jermaine Jones playing for the US? He was born in Germany to a German mother and American father who was stationed in Germany while serving in the US Army.

Use your head.

jd1020 07-16-2018 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13631277)
Use your head.

I'm just trying to figure out how many exceptions you have to your absurd stance.

Any odd player can't simply decide to play for a specific country. He has to have a link to that country with citizenship or family lineage and once he has played for a country in an official match he can't play for any other country ever.

chiefzilla1501 07-16-2018 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy (Post 13631275)
Yeah, I flipped to an Atlanta match a couple weeks ago and noticed the stadium looked packed. MLS needs to try to steal some upper-tier in-their-prime players from Europe. Until then a ton of people are going to follow Euro teams. My dad's from Munich so I root for Bayern. I don't see myself following any MLS teams until they up their game. It would be like getting super into some AA baseball team. The stadiums filling up is a good sign, though.

MLS used to be about community followers. Those communities knew they were supporting second rate talent but were fine with it. Now, surprise surprise... some power hungry leaders want to turn it into the NFL. And it's killing US soccer. In order to make MLS more competitive, the MLS is refusing to send our best players overseas to play in the best leagues. Sure, it's made MLS more popular, which has helped us draw in washed out superstars like Zlatan and Beckham. But it's a horrible way to develop our talent.

The MLS should stop this delusion that they'll ever be anything but a B-league. Let's get back to sending our players to the best leagues to develop and build the best USMNT. But that will never happen. Because we have a moronic system where MLS and US Soccer are joined at the hip. Sadly, they're a lot more interested in growing MLS than making our USMNT more competitive. That's just sad.

Pitt Gorilla 07-16-2018 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13631201)
I'm trying to like soccer, but dear god is it hard. Part of soccer's popularity is it is what always was. It's what the Rest of the World grew up with and everyone told them to love it. If you grew up with a sport entrenched in your culture, you will probably be a follower. Just like baseball for us. Baseball IMO is a rather boring sport, and I acknowledge it and yet still follow it. Fortunately in the US we have other options as well. I give alot of credit to nations that create their own sport and get a massive following like Australian Rules football. Lots of respect there. Going their own way.

I’d recommend having kids who are super good at it; that’s when I really started to watch.

ShiftyEyedWaterboy 07-16-2018 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 13631318)
MLS used to be about community followers. Those communities knew they were supporting second rate talent but were fine with it. Now, surprise surprise... some power hungry leaders want to turn it into the NFL. And it's killing US soccer. In order to make MLS more competitive, the MLS is refusing to send our best players overseas to play in the best leagues. Sure, it's made MLS more popular, which has helped us draw in washed out superstars like Zlatan and Beckham. But it's a horrible way to develop our talent.

The MLS should stop this delusion that they'll ever be anything but a B-league. Let's get back to sending our players to the best leagues to develop and build the best USMNT. But that will never happen. Because we have a moronic system where MLS and US Soccer are joined at the hip. Sadly, they're a lot more interested in growing MLS than making our USMNT more competitive. That's just sad.

It seems pretty common sense to me that sending our players to Europe and developing a strong NT would lead to MLS growing due to increased popularity of the sport here. Increased popularity leading to more and more good US players. It would take decades but it would happen. Is it just an instant gratification thing?

Titty Meat 07-16-2018 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy (Post 13631350)
It seems pretty common sense to me that sending our players to Europe and developing a strong NT would lead to MLS growing due to increased popularity of the sport here. Increased popularity leading to more and more good US players. It would take decades but it would happen. Is it just an instant gratification thing?

The MLS isnt growing its ratings are some of the worst along with the downslide of the World Cup ratings in the US

lewdog 07-16-2018 05:43 PM

I wouldn’t watch soccer with Billay’s eyes!!!

Chief Roundup 07-16-2018 05:47 PM

It is one of if not the most boring sport.

chiefzilla1501 07-16-2018 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy (Post 13631350)

Follow the money. Look at how Garber has grown the MLS. Almost every damn MLS stadium is in the northeast, west coast, and Texas. He's even looking to add even MORE teams to california and Texas. Look at his policy of refusing to ship his best guys to Europe. Look at how he's trying to sabotage the NASL. Garber wants to fill stadiums and he wants to make money. To hell with what it means for building a good NT.

Even with PR nightmare of not making the world cup. Even with a fan revolt wanting a complete breakup of the soccer leadership structure. The USMNT hired a "more of the same" guy. I really hope it doesn't take more NT embarrassment to finally do what's right for our NT which should be our absolute #1 priority.

eDave 07-16-2018 06:09 PM

Quote:

Are you going to punch us Chiefs fans here in Phoenix for wearing Chiefs stuff?

EPodolak 07-16-2018 06:22 PM

Enjoyed the World Cup much more than any recent Royals game.

BWillie 07-16-2018 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13631465)
Are you going to punch us Chiefs fans here in Phoenix for wearing Chiefs stuff?

If you have no common link to Kansas City or own jerseys of some other pro team from another USA location, yes.

lewdog 07-16-2018 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13631542)
If you have no common link to Kansas City or own jerseys of some other pro team from another USA location, yes.

And those who grew up in states with no professional sports teams? You have a rule for that?

eDave 07-16-2018 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13631542)

At our last meetup, I was the only one from KC.

eDave 07-16-2018 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 13631558)
And those who grew up in states with no professional sports teams? You have a rule for that?

You have to be a Cardinal fan. Sorry.

To be fair, I'm enjoying the Diamondbacks season so far. Wanna go see a game? Bring your new puppy.

lewdog 07-16-2018 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13631579)
At our last meetup, I was the only one from KC.

True.

I have KC connections, thank God. What would I do if I didn't!!!?!?!?!?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13631583)
You have to be a Cardinal fan. Sorry.

To be fair, I'm enjoying the Diamondbacks season so far. Wanna go see a game? Bring your new puppy.

I would love to. Not sure the puppy could handle it but maybe later in the year. Or I could have a guy date with you. :redface:

BWillie 07-16-2018 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 13631558)

Then closest options. For example, I could be a Nuggets or a Oklahoma City Fan since KC does not have a team. I chose Oklahoma City due to hating the Denver Broncos.

I make the rules. If you need to know them, just ask me.

DaFace 07-16-2018 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 13631658)
Then closest options. For example, I could be a Nuggets or a Oklahoma City Fan since KC does not have a team. I chose Oklahoma City due to hating the Denver Broncos.

I make the rules. If you need to know them, just ask me.

You realize your rules are arbitrary and dumb, right?

BWillie 07-16-2018 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 13631660)
You realize your rules are arbitrary and dumb, right?

Incorrect.

Next.

Bearcat 07-16-2018 07:40 PM

Everyone has done a great job at keeping a troll busy for hours.

Well done.