ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink -- Fried Rice - let's decide how we like it and share it with the others. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=313781)

Simply Red 02-06-2018 08:00 PM

-- Fried Rice - let's decide how we like it and share it with the others.

Hi,

How are you all liking your fried rice? Do you add meats? which ones? Any veggies or 'just how it comes?' Which sauces do you add? Are you one to use a fork or chopsticks? Do you eat your fortune cookie or simply grasp it's message?

Thank you for your time with this? I had a nice rendition of chicken fried rice today w/ a nice soy and went fork, since I ingested it at the office.

I'm curious of your takes too, though!

88TG88 02-06-2018 08:02 PM

How often do you do fork instead of chop sticks ?

Simply Red 02-06-2018 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 88TG88 (Post 13405682)
How often do you do fork instead of chop sticks ?

If I'm out on the town having asian food I'll defenitely do chopsticks!

banecat 02-06-2018 08:06 PM

I have it with fish. I microwave it with the fish. But only at work

DaneMcCloud 02-06-2018 08:15 PM

Asian rice cooked in a rice cooker.

Fry the rice with Low Sodium Soyo, fried egg, green onion and a little bacon.

Profit.

Fish 02-06-2018 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banecat (Post 13405693)

https://i.imgur.com/uL1oJXV.gif

srvy 02-06-2018 08:19 PM

My Filipino wife makes a bad ass fried rice in a big ass huge hand hammered aluminum wok. I think she wants me to get Alzheimer. She uses pork and shrimp and her favorite sauces at the Filipino market. Like all Filipinos and many Asians she uses her fingers for rice. I am a fork guy but she has Asian soup spoons when I really want to shovel.

Good to see you back SR.

listopencil 02-06-2018 08:19 PM

Wow. There are shit ton of options and I like a lot of them. Egg seems to be a must. I really enjoy fried cabbage that has been shredded up as an add in. I prefer pork or chicken as the meat.

cdcox 02-06-2018 08:28 PM

Mixture of white and brown rice, made a day ahead.
Pork.
Eggs.
Peas, carrots, celery.
Seasoned with soy and sesame oil.
Chopsticks.

threebag 02-06-2018 09:04 PM

If you are in Wichita try FRIED RICE. It's a little carry-out off Pawnee and Oliver. I get the "Special Special". It's fried rice (chicken, pork, ham and shrimp fried rice, egg roll with a soda. I order the crab rangoon also. Best meal deal in Wichita.

Pork Daily is rice, egg roll and a soda $4.25
Chicken Daily is rice, egg roll and soda $4.25
Shrimp Daily is rice, egg roll and soda $4.75
Special Special is rice, egg roll and soda $6.00
Crab Rangoon (6) for $1.75

The guy who runs it has a "Soup Nazism" about him at times. Very great people.

Molitoth 02-06-2018 09:05 PM

With any meat and soy sauce. Don't care, it's all good.

Msmith 02-06-2018 09:16 PM

If you watch God of Cookery, link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8_Mk3-sZsQ, Stephen Chow will tell you that rice should be cooked the night before, so the rice would not contain too much moisture.

bricks 02-06-2018 09:19 PM

I boil my gluten free rice in a pot

roast chicken breast in the oven seasoned with oregano, garlic and lemon juice

I drain organic chick peas in a strainer

I melt butter in a sauce pan and cook it up with onions at a low heat

Mix all these together when they’re all said and done. Tastes great!

headsnap 02-06-2018 09:23 PM

Pork fried rice, add a little soy sauce. I'm a cretin that uses a fork. Only read the fortune after the cookie fully eaten.

Easy 6 02-06-2018 09:23 PM

I do a pretty mean chicken version, gotta cook the rice and cool in the fridge overnight though

But my favorite is the roast pork version found at most Chinese joints... peas, carrot, onion, bean sprouts and a scramble egg

My local place does a mean House Special version with roast pork, chicken and shrimp that kicks ass as well... glad to see ya back Red, was beginning to wonder what happened to you

DaneMcCloud 02-06-2018 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 13405887)

Gross

Pasta Little Brioni 02-06-2018 09:32 PM

Don't eat the stuff. Sorry.

bricks 02-07-2018 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13405902)
Gross

I agree to disagree

And **** you

eDave 02-07-2018 12:08 AM

P.F. Changs. Always chicken.

AssEaterChief 02-07-2018 12:14 AM

Spam FTW

Dunit35 02-07-2018 12:18 AM

My wife throws in bacon and sliced sausage. Our girls will eat the hell out of it.

Simply Red 02-07-2018 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13406208)
P.F. Changs. Always chicken.

hmm - will have to give it a whirl!

Baby Lee 02-07-2018 12:39 AM

If I'm eating out, I skip it.

If I make it at home, I go Nasi Goreng style. Friend's mom makes it for get togethers. This is pretty close to what she told me.

The shrimp paste and chili give it a spicy umami. If you like those base flavors, all the various vegetables and shrimp and all aren't mandatory. Sometimes I just make it with some onion and chicken breast [or even ground beef] if I don't have a lot on hand. [you do need the garlic ginger and soy, though. Of course]

http://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/...i-goreng-61614

cooper barrett 02-07-2018 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banecat (Post 13405693)

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL with a fork!

cooper barrett 02-07-2018 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13405902)
Gross

Is that a French dish?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/foodservice...OTF616831S.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks View Post

cooper barrett 02-07-2018 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13406222)
hmm - will have to give it a whirl!

SR Good to see you return, I guess you got the internet bill paid?> ROFLROFLROFL

"Flried" rice when done well is great, if not, my dog likes it. When dining out the oil they used will kill you.

Pepe Silvia 02-07-2018 01:14 AM

Shrimp fried rice is my fav.

Buns 02-07-2018 01:52 AM

Lately I've been roasting the shit out of some salmon. Like the easiest thing to make but it's been killer. I make spam and rice a lot. Decided to try my hand at fried rice, diced up the spam, cooked the old rice up with some tamari and frozen peas and carrots.

Then I added the salmon. Spam and salmon, makes Spalmon fried rice.

carcosa 02-07-2018 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13405676)
Hi,

How are you all liking your fried rice? Do you add meats? which ones? Any veggies or 'just how it comes?' Which sauces do you add? Are you one to use a fork or chopsticks? Do you eat your fortune cookie or simply grasp it's message?

Thank you for your time with this? I had a nice rendition of chicken fried rice today w/ a nice soy and went fork, since I ingested it at the office.

Thanks for coming back
To ChiefsSplent tot com!!!

Baby Lee 02-07-2018 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buns (Post 13406258)
Lately I've been roasting the shit out of some salmon. Like the easiest thing to make but it's been killer. I make spam and rice a lot. Decided to try my hand at fried rice, diced up the spam, cooked the old rice up with some tamari and frozen peas and carrots.

Then I added the salmon. Spam and salmon, makes Spalmon fried rice.

https://media.giphy.com/media/RHJJ7AM0RLM5O/giphy.gif

Who am I kidding? I do like Spam.

Eureka 02-07-2018 03:07 AM

These past few years being with my Chinese girlfriend I’ve had more Chinese food in 2 years then my previous 35 years. I like to cook them “American food” (her families quote). Tonight we had a fried rice that had some kind of shrimp in it. Also had some kind of green stuff that looks like green onion in it. I don’t ask I just listen to her mother “eat” she says.

Fire Me Boy! 02-07-2018 07:22 AM

I don't usually use meat in my fried rice. I start with a little peanut oil and quickly saute some onion, garlic, ginger, and pepper flakes (I'm loving calabrian right now). Then I add day-old rice. Once that's heated, I make a well in the center and add eggs. Then add frozen peas and diced carrots. Once heated, I'll douse everything with low-sodium soy and oyster sauce, occasionally some fish sauce if I want to add a little umami boost. I finish with cashews for more crunch and green onion. Sometimes I'll use just a touch of toasted sesame oil.

If I do use meat, I'll velvet some chicken or use shrimp. I have used homemade bacon before, and that was pretty incredible.

HemiEd 02-07-2018 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canoworms (Post 13405744)
Mixture of white and brown rice, made a day ahead.
Pork.
Eggs.
Peas, carrots, celery.
Seasoned with soy and sesame oil.
Chopsticks.

Very similar.

I use brown rice, with shrimp, bamboo shoots, water chesnuts, peas, carrots, egg, sesame oil, low sodium Kikoman and fork.

Fire Me Boy! 02-07-2018 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 13406327)
Very similar.

I use brown rice, with shrimp, bamboo shoots, water chesnuts, peas, carrots, egg, sesame oil, low sodium Kikoman and fork.

Oh good call. I do love some water chestnuts and baby corns sometimes. ANd I forgot that I will occasionally finish with a touch of rice wine vinegar or squeeze of lemon to brighten things up.

HemiEd 02-07-2018 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 13406328)
Oh good call. I do love some water chestnuts and baby corns sometimes. ANd I forgot that I will occasionally finish with a touch of rice wine vinegar or squeeze of lemon to brighten things up.

I love those baby corns! I haven't found them available in the small cans though, like the water chestnuts and bamboo shoots. Will have to look when we go to the big city.

Also, you mentioned earlier, a touch of sesame oil. Great point!

I have found it is really easy to get too much and over power the dish. Also, it can get too hot and have a nasty taint.:eek:

Fire Me Boy! 02-07-2018 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 13406346)
I love those baby corns! I haven't found them available in the small cans though, like the water chestnuts and bamboo shoots. Will have to look when we go to the big city.

Also, you mentioned earlier, a touch of sesame oil. Great point!

I have found it is really easy to get too much and over power the dish. Also, it can get too hot and have a nasty taint.:eek:

All I can find are the 14.5 oz. cans. Too much waste, so I don't usually buy them.

And yeah, sesame oil is powerful stuff. A little goes a long way. And you "nasty taint" comment is why I used it at the end.

HemiEd 02-07-2018 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 13406351)
All I can find are the 14.5 oz. cans. Too much waste, so I don't usually buy them.

And yeah, sesame oil is powerful stuff. A little goes a long way. And you "nasty taint" comment is why I used it at the end.

:thumb:

gotcha, sounds like we have had the same experience.

cooper barrett 02-07-2018 08:35 AM

Sesame oil is not a cooking oil, low flashpoint. and absorbs flavors when heated, has very short life and must be out of light, preferably refrigerated. Maybe that's why it has an ass taste to it?

Smaller amounts of baby corn come pickled in glass bottles.

Lzen 02-07-2018 08:39 AM

Shrimp fried rice. Usually, it has the eggs, carrots, and whatever green veggies in there.

Simply Red 02-07-2018 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13406246)
SR Good to see you return, I guess you got the internet bill paid?> ROFLROFLROFL

"Flried" rice when done well is great, if not, my dog likes it. When dining out the oil they used will kill you.

:)thanks.

Fish 02-07-2018 10:03 AM

FYI... Anybody putting peas in their rice can **** right off.

Simply Red 02-07-2018 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 13406510)

Oh my gosh!

Easy 6 02-07-2018 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 13406510)

Thats like 80% or more of Chinese restuarants

NewChief 02-07-2018 10:31 AM

BTW, we've been playing with a "fried rice" that's actually baked cauliflower. It's pretty awesome.

KCUnited 02-07-2018 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 13406578)
BTW, we've been playing with a "fried rice" that's actually baked cauliflower. It's pretty awesome.

We do something similar with the bagged riced cauliflower from Trader Joe's. I really like it.

Simply Red 02-07-2018 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 13406592)
We do something similar with the bagged riced cauliflower from Trader Joe's. I really like it.

I like your new avatar.

KCUnited 02-07-2018 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13406598)
I like your new avatar.

Thank you!

FYI I got a Jets deep dish last weekend. Very comforting pizza.

Simply Red 02-07-2018 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 13406606)
Thank you!

Oh I like it pretty well. Good to know you tried it out!

Shaid 02-07-2018 11:26 AM

Make Jasmine rice in a rice cooker. Get a bit of oil in your pan/wok and fry a few tablespoons of garlic for 15-20 seconds, then add your meat. Generally we do pork or chicken. Add in your veggies, generally just a bag of frozen carrots and peas. Throw in an egg at the end and mix a bit before tossing in the rice and mixing together with your soy sauce.
I have a friend from Malaysia who is famous around the office for her potluck food that she brings in. I told her I made better fried rice than her, she saw it as a challenge. So one day we each made it for the team. I destroyed her. She just said, "I can't believe I got beat by a white dude!" Lol, I did learn to make it from my sister's mother-in-law who grew up in China. She makes some damn good broccoli beef too.

carcosa 02-07-2018 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13406618)
Oh I like it pretty well. Good to know you tried it out!

htangks

Simply Red 02-07-2018 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 13406860)
htangks

I'm taking out a pint of beef fried rice - I am awaiting a pic to come through - I'll share it soon!! this place is good.

Simply Red 02-07-2018 12:57 PM

I will skip dinner - this isn't that good for you - but here it is!!!

http://i66.tinypic.com/23sytty.jpg

Simply Red 02-07-2018 01:06 PM

Had I remembered to get plates, this illustration would be more thorough, but if you have a keen eye you can notice the nice even brown on the carrot cube along the side-wall - this is all that you need to know to realize you're dealing w/ someone who knows how to saute a nice fried rice, properly.

banecat 02-07-2018 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13406238)
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL with a fork!

I forgot about that part. Spork actually

cooper barrett 02-07-2018 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 13406606)
Thank you!

Comforting? As in, if you like bread comforting? Sorry when I describe pizza "comforting" doesn't come to mind.:D:D:D

Easy 6 02-07-2018 07:50 PM

This thread has me wanting to make a version I havent made in quite a while

Used to get it at a discount Thai joint in Springfield, Il... the ingredients are super simple, its really just rice, chicken, pleeenty of hot pepper flake, sweet onion sliced lengthwise, garlic and peeled/thickly sliced cucumber

You could get a wad of this so big you could barely choke it down for 5 and change back in the early 2000s... its very lightly sweetened, so I add about a tablespoon of sugar during the final few stirs at highest possible heat

The light crunchy cucumber is what brings it all together, it cools the pepper flake heat, and adds a satisfying crunch as well as giving all the other flavors a certain something I cant even really explain

Its awesome, and done with a minimum of ingredients... but dont be shy with the cucumber, you'll want some with every bite

AssEaterChief 02-07-2018 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13407579)

The light crunchy cucumber is what brings it all together, it cools the pepper flake heat, and adds a satisfying crunch as well as giving all the other flavors a certain something I cant even really explain

Its awesome, and done with a minimum of ingredients... but dont be shy with the cucumber, you'll want some with every bite

I would never have thought to add cucumber but I think you sold me on trying it.

Easy 6 02-07-2018 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AssEaterChief (Post 13407585)
I would never have thought to add cucumber but I think you sold me on trying it.

Thais definitely have their own spin on things, I'm guessing the spicier it is... the more you'll love the cukes

IMPORTANT EDIT* do not cook the cucumber! those slices are meant to be served cold and crisp on the side as a garnish

Simply Red 02-07-2018 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13407579)
This thread has me wanting to make a version I havent made in quite a while

Used to get it at a discount Thai joint in Springfield, Il... the ingredients are super simple, its really just rice, chicken, pleeenty of hot pepper flake, sweet onion sliced lengthwise, garlic and peeled/thickly sliced cucumber

You could get a wad of this so big you could barely choke it down for 5 and change back in the early 2000s... its very lightly sweetened, so I add about a tablespoon of sugar during the final few stirs at highest possible heat

I'll be frank - I'd like to try your cucumber.

Simply Red 02-07-2018 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banecat (Post 13407236)
I forgot about that part. Spork actually

Sporks are for Taco Bell

Baby Lee 02-07-2018 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13407634)

It's 2018, if you like him just ask him out.

Easy 6 02-07-2018 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13407634)

LMAO its big, green, and full of seeds... wait

tooge 02-07-2018 10:18 PM

I've been watching carbs. Tried fried cauliflower rice. Pretty damn nice facsimile of real rice. Riced cauliflower, chili oil, sesame oil, fry it, add egg, peas, shredded carrots, and chicken or shrimp and some soy. Pretty damn good

Simply Red 02-07-2018 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 13407781)
I've been watching carbs. Tried fried cauliflower rice. Pretty damn nice facsimile of real rice. Riced cauliflower, chili oil, sesame oil, fry it, add egg, peas, shredded carrots, and chicken or shrimp and some soy. Pretty damn good

I definitely will I'm up to a 36 inch waist any help is appreciated. My mother is seriously a cook of a full blooded Italian 60 year old w/ a lifetime of kitchen experience, I need any help to get rid of my winter coat!

Simply Red 02-07-2018 10:22 PM

also Tooge I'm very familiar w/ the Cauli rice, it's a nice shake to the original - no doubt about it!

Simply Red 02-07-2018 10:25 PM

Thanks guys for your input! This has been a fun thread - I love these nice entrees we discuss - after the camera scans Arrowhead, I'd never have guessed we'd have so may culinary aficionados - oh wait, yes I would! :P seriously though - the food threads are always fun - KC knows good food.

tooge 02-07-2018 10:26 PM

Yeah, I made it and asked both teenaged kids to try my " fried" rice". Both said they lived it and ate it. Bout half way through I told them it wasn't rice. There are lots of substitutes s that fall very short of the real thing. Cauliflower rice isn't one of yhem

Simply Red 02-07-2018 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 13407803)
Yeah, I made it and asked both teenaged kids to try my " fried" rice". Both said they lived it and ate it. Bout half way through I told them it wasn't rice. There are lots of substitutes s that fall very short of the real thing. Cauliflower rice isn't one of yhem

yes I will make this my go-to when I'm shedding my winter coat in about two weeks, I don't want to be the fat boy that wears his tee shirt at the pool. Man it's easy to gain weight at this age. :(

tooge 02-07-2018 10:35 PM

Yeah no shit. I just turned 51. The old metabolism ain't what it used to be. Tell u what though. Hit the weights, avoid carbs, and you will be just fine

Easy 6 02-07-2018 10:55 PM

You guys and your cauliflower rice, hell I'd have to drive at least an hour for that minimum

Regular rice will do just fine for me, never was one for the anti-carb thing anyway... just work out hard enough, long enough and the carbs burn up fueling your workout

The results are probably a bit slower than no carb, but I'm damn sure more satisfied and happier along the way

Simply Red 02-07-2018 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13407853)
You guys and your cauliflower rice, hell I'd have to drive at least an hour for that minimum

Regular rice will do just fine for me, never was one for the anti-carb thing anyway... just work out hard enough, long enough and the carbs burn up fueling your workout

The results are probably a bit slower than no carb, but I'm damn sure more satisfied and happier along the way

just shut up.

Easy 6 02-07-2018 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13407854)
just shut up.

Punch me in the face!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aqN4sGaLn10" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red 02-07-2018 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13407860)
Punch me in the face!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aqN4sGaLn10" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would estimate you're either two years older or younger than me.

Simply Red 02-07-2018 11:13 PM

Never mind Scott Free you're a yr. older - **** ****in' you!

Simply Red 02-07-2018 11:14 PM

haha - Jk

Easy 6 02-07-2018 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13407877)
haha - Jk

CAULIFLOWER RICE IS FOR PANTY WEARING PUSSIES

LOL I KID BUT DO I?

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-07-2018 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13405676)
Hi,

First off, let me say that it is incredibly nice of you to stop by and allow us this wonderful opportunity to share our thoughts and views on the divine subject of fried rice. That's nice! And by George, you seem nice!
Welcome back!

( In case you missed it, the greatest era of Chiefs football is about to begin and our wonderful and seemingly nice new GM finally sandblasted the last major, dead-weight barnacle off of the hull of our storied-yet prior imperfect vessel, allowing us to move forward, presenting a modern NFL offense which will rape many faces, nicely of course! )

Ah yes, Red; the rice. Indeed the rice. I am a fan of the wild rice. While most folk commonly refer to Asian-style fried rice, I myself prefer a skillet-fried helping of southern, wild rice. A little bit of butter and onion blend so perfectly with the grain, it is in fact my favorite rice of all. That Uncle Ben is a marvelous fellow!

How have you been, Red? Haven't seen you around much, though I acknowledge that the off season is generally the most dull and often quarrelsome time of the year at CP. Whatever the case, I hope that you are doing well and that your wonderful and nice mother is treating you to one of her fabulous home-cooked meals from time to time!

Simply Red 02-08-2018 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claysexual (Post 13407903)
First off, let me say that it is incredibly nice of you to stop by and allow us this wonderful opportunity to share our thoughts and views on the divine subject of fried rice. That's nice! And by George, you seem nice!
Welcome back!

( In case you missed it, the greatest era of Chiefs football is about to begin and our wonderful and seemingly nice new GM finally sandblasted the last major, dead-weight barnacle off of the hull of our storied-yet prior imperfect vessel, allowing us to move forward, presenting a modern NFL offense which will rape many faces, nicely of course! )

Ah yes, Red; the rice. Indeed the rice. I am a fan of the wild rice. While most folk commonly refer to Asian-style fried rice, I myself prefer a skillet-fried helping of southern, wild rice. A little bit of butter and onion blend so perfectly with the grain, it is in fact my favorite rice of all. That Uncle Ben is a marvelous fellow!

How have you been, Red? Haven't seen you around much, though I acknowledge that the off season is generally the most dull and often quarrelsome time of the year at CP. Whatever the case, I hope that you are doing well and that your wonderful and nice mother is treating you to one of her fabulous home-cooked meals from time to time!

Oh gosh what a kind kind gesture, I'm truly flattered!

Simply Red 02-08-2018 12:07 AM

I'm really glad you like wild rice, I like that it's unorthodox and veers from the topic, somewhat. That must have been an arduous grind & I like your pureness with regards to this! thangs you!

Simply Red 02-08-2018 12:12 AM

my mother has reached new levels of culinary genius and thank you, I'm glad you've gathered that. I may as well have a full blooded Italian 'seasoned' chef inviting me over for meals. 'Tis the reason I need to come back down to a 34" waist. Any mother who offers splendid homemade gnocchi and marsala is a reason to diet! She's surpassed me by at least a chefs notch. hahaha