ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Albert Wilson (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=289168)

RunKC 12-15-2014 12:02 AM

Albert Wilson

7 catches, 122 yards the last 2 games he started seeing real action.

Liked what he has shown so far. He's a decent blocker too. What are your thoughts? Nice number 4 WR (maybe the 3rd WR) for the future?

Would be really nice if he became a nice contributing WR for years so we at least got someone from the best WR class ever.
And he's a hell of a lot better than Jenkins, Avery and Hammond. **** those guys.

RealSNR 12-15-2014 12:09 AM

He's not better than Avery LMAO

At least you can't say for sure. The sample size is too small. We don't even know if he's better at staying healthy than Avery is, which is our biggest problem with him at the moment.

thabear04 12-15-2014 12:09 AM

For a player who didn't really get look at. Glad we kept him on the roster.

TLO 12-15-2014 12:11 AM

JAG

Hammock Parties 12-15-2014 12:12 AM

He's going to be a good player IMO. The one thing separating him from all the other "black Welker" clones is he has legit 4.3 speed.

Saccopoo 12-15-2014 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11193896)

At least you can't say for sure. The sample size is too small. We don't even know if he's better at staying healthy than Avery is, which is our biggest problem with him at the moment.

Avery sucks.

Bad hands. Horrible route running. Can't/won't go over the middle. Wears baggy, long sleeve shirts.

RunKC 12-15-2014 12:16 AM

He's not some scrawny receiver like Avery, DAT or DMC. The guy is 200 lbs and has used it to block and take the hits outside.

He's a midget, but I want him here in the lineup next year.

RunKC 12-15-2014 12:17 AM

Honestly wouldn't mind having Bowe, Avant and Wilson here next year with 2 new WR's to make up our WR core.

Hoover 12-15-2014 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 11193906)
He's not some scrawny receiver like Avery, DAT or DMC. The guy is 200 lbs and has used it to block and take the hits outside.

He's a midget, but I want him here in the lineup next year.

I've read that about him before!

:evil:

RealSNR 12-15-2014 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 11193903)
Avery sucks.

Bad hands. Horrible route running. Can't/won't go over the middle. Wears baggy, long sleeve shirts.

I remember when AJ Jenkins "busted out" at the end of last year and everybody said he was better than Avery.

Avery has a ****ing body of work to show for his time in the NFL. It's not much, but it's significant enough that he still burns coverages with his speed when he's healthy.

Saying Wilson is already better than Avery is just another example of Chiefs fans shooting their loads over nobodies too soon because they're just so damn desperate for stars on the team.

DaneMcCloud 12-15-2014 12:23 AM

Wilson was an excellent FBS player. He has sub 4.4 speed and just needs time to develop.

It's hilarious that people are screaming "Why don't the Chiefs develop receivers!" when in fact, that's exactly what they're doing with Hammond, jr. and Wilson.

Wilson has excellent upside, IMO, despite the fact that Direckshun "cuts" him in every mock draft.

LMAO

RealSNR 12-15-2014 12:25 AM

Snoop Minnis is way better than Derrick Alexander!

TLO 12-15-2014 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11193910)
I remember when AJ Jenkins "busted out" at the end of last year and everybody said he was better than Avery.

Avery has a ****ing body of work to show for his time in the NFL. It's not much, but it's significant enough that he still burns coverages with his speed when he's healthy.

Saying Wilson is already better than Avery is just another example of Chiefs fans shooting their loads over nobodies too soon because they're just so damn desperate for stars on the team.

And it happens with the WR position more than any other.

Junior Hemmingway
Bobby Sippio
Lance Long
Etc....

DaneMcCloud 12-15-2014 12:26 AM

Quote:

It's too early to predict his career numbers but for a guy from a small school that's improved each week of his rookie season, I think it's fair to be optimistic about his upside.

Avery, IMO, it a major disappointment but at the same time, no one should be surprised. His career has been extremely rocky due to his inability to stay healthy. He'd probably be a solid 60-70 catch a year guy if not for his constant injuries.

jonzie04 12-15-2014 12:29 AM

He destroyed his guy on that 23 yarder to dat, sucks he blocked too early. Im not going to say hes better than avery right now, but he does have a MUCH higher celing. What really seperate the two is quickness and physicality. Wilison is a lot more physical player than avery. His release is pretty nasty. He made both peterson and cromartie look pretty silly last week when they tried to press him. Wilson also looks quite a bit quicker than avery to me, and looks like he could be a more dangerous ball carrier, but we havent seen enough of that to say he is.

RealSNR 12-15-2014 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 11193916)
It's too early to predict his career numbers but for a guy from a small school that's improved each week of his rookie season, I think it's fair to be optimistic about his upside.

Avery, IMO, it a major disappointment but at the same time, no one should be surprised. His career has been extremely rocky due to his inability to stay healthy. He'd probably be a solid 60-70 catch a year guy if not for his constant injuries.

I'm optimistic about Wilson. He's actually a very smart receiver, which is something that Hammond and Jenkins are absolutely not.

He definitely has a place on this team next year.

Iconic 12-15-2014 12:31 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QrgDNCZ0FOU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I like him.

Hammock Parties 12-15-2014 12:33 AM

He could be our discount Steve Smith.

Hammock Parties 12-15-2014 12:34 AM

None of those guys had 4.3 speed.

Also I really don't remember AJ Jenkem doing shit last year.

TLO 12-15-2014 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Alex's Losses (Post 11193927)
None of those guys had 4.3 speed.

Also I really don't remember AJ Jenkem doing shit last year.

We have a lot of speed on offense, outside of Bowe/Avant/Fasano.

jonzie04 12-15-2014 12:42 AM

http://www.kansas.com/sports/nfl/kan...le2184065.html

Just incase you missed it. Pretty sob story. Though it seems everyone in the nfl had one

jonzie04 12-15-2014 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 11193936)
We have a lot of speed on offense, outside of Bowe/Avant/Fasano.

Because dorsey = al davis jr. That guy is obsessed with measurable numbers.

BigMeatballDave 12-15-2014 02:11 AM

I like him. Little dude, but the same size as TY Hilton. Legit speed. SNR is a jealous, Avery-loving bitch.

:D

DaneMcCloud 12-15-2014 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonzie04 (Post 11193939)
Because dorsey = al davis jr.

Nope.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonzie04 (Post 11193939)
That guy is obsessed with measurable numbers.

There is almost zero risk in drafting late round picks and signing undrafted free agents that might be raw, but possess incredible measurables like Wilson.

jonzie04 12-15-2014 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 11193956)
Nope.

There is almost zero risk in drafting late round picks and signing undrafted free agents that might be raw, but possess incredible measurables like Wilson.

Van dyke, parker, avery, cooper, and wilson are all 4.3 guys he brought here.

2013 draft
Fisher- ridiculously athletic for his size
Knile 4.3 guy
Catapano- ridiculously athletic for his size
Commings.- sub 4.40 guy, ridiculously athletic for his size.

2014 draft
Dee ford- did you not see his pro day? Ridiculous athlete
Gaines-4.3 guy
Dat-ran 4.3 at his pro day
Tardif-ridiculously athletic for his size.

It could not be more obvious that he LOVES speed and athleticism.

Ragged Robin 12-15-2014 02:47 AM

he's a midget but at this point, really the only promising wideout in the last two seasons.. which is saying a lot about the heap of garbage Dorsey has compiled

DaneMcCloud 12-15-2014 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonzie04 (Post 11193963)
Van dyke, parker, avery, cooper, and wilson are all 4.3 guys he brought here.
It could not be more obvious that he LOVES speed and athleticism.

Al Davis routinely over drafted and overpaid players for their speed.

Dorsey has done neither based on speed alone.

jonzie04 12-15-2014 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 11193965)
Al Davis routinely over drafted and overpaid players for their speed.

Dorsey has done neither based on speed.

Dee ford was graded as a second rounder by most, drafted by us in the 1st
Knile davis was projected as a 7th rounder to UDFA, drafted by us in the 3rd
Sanders Commings was projected as an udfa, drafted by us in the 5th.

I'd say those guys count as both over drafting, and over paying.... Dorsey isnt as bad as Davis, and he does look for other qualities, but he values speed and athleticism over nearly everything.

Sweet Daddy Hate 12-15-2014 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonzie04 (Post 11193967)

I'd say those guys count as both over drafting, and over paying.... Dorsey isnt as bad as Davis, and he does look for other qualities, but he values speed and athleticism over nearly everything.

Dee Ford is what happens when plans A, B, C, AND D get yanked out from under you.

Easy 6 12-15-2014 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Alex's Losses (Post 11193924)
He could be our discount Steve Smith.

*bows head to pray*

Gino-Bartali 12-15-2014 06:02 AM

He has shown more ability in a few games than Hemingway and AJ Jenkins in two years. Avery will be cut soon, 4 mill. against the cap and just 500k of dead money, he is over in KC.

Jimmya 12-15-2014 08:22 AM

I think he's pretty good. The more space he has the quicker he can get away. Looks like a solid down field threat.

hometeam 12-15-2014 08:28 AM

Liked him in preseason, and he has had made plays when give the chance. Avery is brokedick.

Buehler445 12-15-2014 08:36 AM

I'm sure you guys saw it, but one running play, Wilson dove at an ILB (IIRC, regardless it was someone far bigger than him) and got crunched trying to spring Davis. He was late coming from the far side, which is why he got crunched but when he stuck his nose in there, he had to know he was going to take it, but did it anyway, because there was an outside chance it would work. Avery doesn't do that kind of thing. And hell, if we're not going to throw to WRs, they just as well block.

I believe he also dropped a pass.

I like the kid and he shouldn't be dumped. He shouldn't be an excuse to not find an upgrade, but he earned his spot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 11193956)

This. Guys like Wilson are supposed to be the UDFA type players. Not Bobby Sippio, who is slower than the second coming of Christ.

RealSNR 12-15-2014 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave (Post 11193954)
I like him. Little dude, but the same size as TY Hilton. Legit speed. SNR is a jealous, Avery-loving bitch.

:D

It could be that.

Or it could be that I'm capable of recognizing that a WR with, you know, years of experience and a history of making big plays, averaging 400-500 yards and some TDs per season, is currently better than an undrafted guy who just took his first piss while standing up a couple weeks ago.

One or the other.

ct 12-15-2014 09:09 AM

Quote:

Avery is definition of JAG, that IS his body of work

Wilson is that unknown potential that keeps the true fans hooked for the next off-season. See also Cooper, Marcus or Johnson, Rishaw or Hemmingway, Junior or Bray, Tyler, et al.

loochy 12-15-2014 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 11193899)
JAG

JAG is better than the alternative

Chief Roundup 12-15-2014 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11194094)
It could be that.

Or it could be that I'm capable of recognizing that a WR with, you know, years of experience and a history of making big plays, averaging 400-500 yards and some TDs per season, is currently better than an undrafted guy who just took his first piss while standing up a couple weeks ago.

One or the other.

Now wait a minute. I thought that the young players that hadn't proved anything had more upside because they could improve and become something more.

Titty Meat 12-15-2014 11:32 AM

Quote:

Donnie Avery has 15 catches for 176 yards this year

Wilson has 7 catches for 122 yards and has played in less games.

Yes Wilson is better than Avery.

RealSNR 12-15-2014 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 11194314)

They've basically played the same amount of games. Avery hasn't been healthy since what? Week 5? And that's basically around the same time that Wilson finally started getting snaps on offense.

I'm just saying, this forum has a tendency to prematurely crown the asses of JAGs. Wilson looks to be as promising as any of them, but that doesn't mean he's already the 2nd best WR on the team as of right now.

ToxSocks 12-15-2014 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 11194314)

Riiiight.

And Ron Parker is better than Eric Berry and Marcus Cooper is better than Brandon Flowers blah blah blah.

This sort of logic is akin to popping a boner every time a girl says your name.

Im glad Wilson is making the most of the time he's been given, but let the kid actually build a body of work before declaring him better than the next guy.

RunKC 12-15-2014 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11194345)
They've basically played the same amount of games. Avery hasn't been healthy since what? Week 5? And that's basically around the same time that Wilson finally started getting snaps on offense.

I'm just saying, this forum has a tendency to prematurely crown the asses of JAGs. Wilson looks to be as promising as any of them, but that doesn't mean he's already the 2nd best WR on the team as of right now.

Chiefs need to replace Avery this offseason. Wilson has the potential to get better and he's in year 1. Avery will be 31 next year, he still has stone hands, he's overpaid and he's injured a lot.

He's gone.

Hootie 12-15-2014 11:56 AM

I've been fairly impressed with the guy but who knows.

Titty Meat 12-15-2014 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11194347)
Riiiight.

And Ron Parker is better than Eric Berry and Marcus Cooper is better than Brandon Flowers blah blah blah.

Im glad Wilson is making the most of the time he's been given, but let the kid actually build a body of work before declaring him better than the next guy.

Donnie Avery never was the player that Eric Berry or Brandon Flowers were. So your argument is bullshit.

Hootie 12-15-2014 11:59 AM

I have no idea who is actually better but I do know that Donnie Avery is a slapdick brokedick shithead of a receiver.

ToxSocks 12-15-2014 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 11194362)
Donnie Avery never was the player that Eric Berry or Brandon Flowers were. So your argument is bullshit.

You ability to understand the point is bad. Very bad.

Here, let me explain: Avery, has actually made a career for himself. We've seen what he's good at and what he isn't.

Wilson has had two games where he's looked like an NFL receiver.

Calm the **** down. For all you know, he could fall off a cliff next week ala Parker/Cooper.

2 Games and you're already ready to declare someone.....

Stupid....

Mr. Laz 12-15-2014 12:11 PM

Avery is gone next year

can't stay healthy
keeps dropping key passes
more money

Avant and Wilson look like they will make decent backup guys

Rain Man 12-15-2014 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11194347)
Riiiight.

At my sports bar yesterday, the waitress called me by name when she gave me my credit card. I added a dollar to her tip. I love it when they call me by name.

Aspengc8 12-15-2014 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11194364)
I have no idea who is actually better but I do know that Donnie Avery is a slapdick brokedick shithead of a receiver.

He should have been released when he started wearing loose long sleeve shirts under his pads.

SAUTO 12-15-2014 12:48 PM

Quote:

pretty sure knile had been injured... and ran a sub 4.4 at 227 lbs.

i cant find anything projecting him to be an UDFA.

commings was projected as a 4th rounder by 2 different sites.

dee ford was rated the 30th overall player in his draft and projected to go last 5 of the first to first 5 of the second.

your post is inaccurate at the least

silver5liter 12-15-2014 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11194419)
pretty sure knile had been injured... and ran a sub 4.4 at 227 lbs.

i cant find anything projecting him to be an UDFA.

commings was projected as a 4th rounder by 2 different sites.

dee ford was rated the 30th overall player in his draft and projected to go last 5 of the first to first 5 of the second.

your post is inaccurate at the least

I remember reading articles on how knile was a first round talent that was coming off of an injury. idk where he got that udfa shit.

jonzie04 12-15-2014 04:14 PM

Nfldraftscout.com had knile at round 7,3-4 was the high, and undrafed was his low...
Most sites had knile as a 2nd -4th round talent who would fall to the end of the draft due to his injury history. It wasnt until he blew the combine up, that he started getting mid round grades
And that was due to people knowing that there are a lot of guys out there who would be willing to take a shot on him due to his measurables. He was a reach.

ToxSocks 12-15-2014 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonzie04 (Post 11194795)
Nfldraftscout.com had knile at round 7,3-4 was the high, and undrafed was his low...
Most sites had knile as a 2nd -4th round talent who would fall to the end of the draft due to his injury history. It wasnt until he blew the combine up, that he started getting mid round grades
And that was due to people knowing that there are a lot of guys out there who would be willing to take a shot on him due to his measurables. He was a reach.

Sites like that can barely figure out the 1st round. It means dick.

The Chiefs saw what they wanted to see, figured he was worth a mid round pick and they were right. End of story. Who gives a **** what some draft site pegged a player at. They're almost always wrong and certainly not something to build an argument around.

Titty Meat 12-15-2014 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11194370)
You ability to understand the point is bad. Very bad.

Here, let me explain: Avery, has actually made a career for himself. We've seen what he's good at and what he isn't.

Wilson has had two games where he's looked like an NFL receiver.

Calm the **** down. For all you know, he could fall off a cliff next week ala Parker/Cooper.

2 Games and you're already ready to declare someone.....

Stupid....

Avery was never a good WR to begin with.

Simply Red 12-15-2014 04:23 PM

Quote:

http://i.imgur.com/39wSPo4.gif

ToxSocks 12-15-2014 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 11194807)
Avery was never a good WR to begin with.

And you still missed the point.

Hootie 12-15-2014 04:31 PM

I have a hard time complaining about Knile Davis and his 3rd round draft status with the production he's given us this far as a backup RB and a kick returner (2 TD's).

He also makes a nice insurance policy for the most important player on our offense.

Titty Meat 12-15-2014 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11194811)
And you still missed the point.

No I didn't miss the point i'm ignoring your point because it's shitty and your logic is flawed.

Hootie 12-15-2014 04:32 PM

and when people say things like, "well yeah, but we could've had him in the 7th round!" I just have to roll my eyes. No one actually knows that shit.

Saccopoo 12-15-2014 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 11194377)
At my sports bar yesterday, the waitress called me by name when she gave me my credit card. I added a dollar to her tip. I love it when they call me by name.

http://44kt4e24399m3wj88mmpu92xeu.wp...ollarbills.gif

http://i42.tinypic.com/2ivkvb6.jpg

jspchief 12-15-2014 04:39 PM

I'll root for him, if for no other reason than we already know Avery's ceiling, and it's not very high.

ToxSocks 12-15-2014 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 11194825)
No I didn't miss the point i'm ignoring your point because it's shitty and your logic is flawed.

Nope. You clearly don't get it. No flaw in my logic at all.

One player has proven what he can do over the course of a career. We know what he is. Another has two games under his belt. A sample size too small to draw any conclusions from.

Of course, your simple ass is ready to get on your knees for him because that's what simple people do. Over react. A JAG has a nice little patch of games and people like you are ready to cut proven players for him. Ron Parker, Marcus Cooper, Eric Kush, Jerrel Pow etc etc. The list goes on and on.

ToxSocks 12-15-2014 04:43 PM

To be clear, im not advocating that Avery should keep his job next season either.

But to sit here and act like Wilson is better than Avery already is ****ing reeruned.

Titty Meat 12-15-2014 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11194846)

One player has proven what he can do over the course of a career. We know what he is. Another has two games under his belt. A sample size too small to draw any conclusions from.

Of course, your simple ass is ready to get on your knees for him because that's what simple people do. Over react. A JAG has a nice little patch of games and people like you are ready to cut proven players for him. Ron Parker, Marcus Cooper, Eric Kush, Jerrel Pow etc etc. The list goes on and on.

Where in this thread have I stated anything about Albert Wilson being more than a JAG? I said he's better than Donnie Avery because he is.

ToxSocks 12-15-2014 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 11194853)
I said he's better than Donnie Avery because he is.

Proof?

Hootie 12-15-2014 04:45 PM

that waitress probably tried to upsell you appetizers and a dessert, as well, didn't she, Rain Man?

The last name trick is one that is trained to all waitstaff and most people just find it incredibly awkward so no one really does it. Of course, if it is done, it's always done towards rich looking business men so you were targeted.

Sorry for the bad news!

DaneMcCloud 12-15-2014 04:46 PM

Quote:

I disagree completely.

And I think that Knile Davis has performed far above UDFA status, which is a joke.

It never ceases to amaze that guys like you think that bozos with nothing more than an internet domain are smarter than longtime personnel evaluators and NFL GM's.

Simply Red 12-15-2014 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11194827)
and when people say things like, "well yeah, but we could've had him in the 7th round!" I just have to roll my eyes. No one actually knows that shit.

That was a boss play yesterday.

Titty Meat 12-15-2014 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11194861)
Proof?

I just compared this seasons numbers and Wilson has played in less games. There's your proof.

ToxSocks 12-15-2014 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 11194872)
I just compared this seasons numbers and Wilson has played in less games. There's your proof.

This season....a season where Donnie was injured for nearly all of it. A season where Wilson wouldn't even see the field if not for his injury.

That's not proof. Sorry.

Donnie Avery's Rookie Season went for 53 rec 675 Yards.

Get back at me when Wilson even sniffs that. Then we'll have a legit conversation.

DaneMcCloud 12-15-2014 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11194827)

Exactly.

There were people here that said of Hali "The Chiefs could have traded back and got him 10 spots later!", as if it would have been a "good idea" to not take Hali in the first.

BigMeatballDave 12-15-2014 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 11194897)
Exactly.

There were people here that said of Hali "The Chiefs could have traded back and got him 10 spots later!", as if it would have been a "good idea" to not take Hali in the first.

LOL I'd bet anything Mecca said something like that.

RealSNR 12-15-2014 05:01 PM

Billay is making about as much sense as Black Bob right now.

Titty Meat 12-15-2014 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11194890)
This season....a season where Donnie was injured for nearly all of it. A season where Wilson wouldn't even see the field if not for his injury.

That's not proof. Sorry.

Donnie Avery's Rookie Season went for 53 rec 675 Yards.

Get back at me when Wilson even sniffs that. Then we'll have a legit conversation.

Yes this season a season where Wilson has started only 2 games and has already matched Avery's production.

ROFL 2008 was forever ago in NFL years. Avery was a 2nd round draft pick. apples to oranges much?

Titty Meat 12-15-2014 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11194936)
Billay is making about as much sense as Black Bob right now.

Geno Smith, Javier Arenas, now Donnie Avery. Great track record there SNR.

RealSNR 12-15-2014 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 11194952)
Geno Smith, Javier Arenas, now Donnie Avery. Great track record there SNR.

Yeah I ****ing loooooove Arenas and Avery. LMAO

Did you even read what Detoxing posted earlier?

Quote:

Strongside 12-15-2014 05:14 PM

I've been really impressed with this kid. He's sneaky quick and his routes are on point.

Titty Meat 12-15-2014 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 11194962)
I've been really impressed with this kid. He's sneaky quick and his routes are on point.

You can't make that observation with such a small sample size!

OldSchool 12-15-2014 05:15 PM

Albert Wilson is a promising young WR. I think he'll be a solid slot receiver but don't expect him to ever be a #1 or even a #2 WR. He's a nice 4th - 5th developmental WR in any solid WR group. Only problem is, we don't have a solid WR group so Wilson looks a lot better to the fans than he actually is.

RealSNR 12-15-2014 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 11194964)
You can't make that observation with such a small sample size!

Look, just shut the **** up. You claimed you were all about logic earlier, and then you post nothing but strawmans all over the place.

You're a dumbass.