ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football WVU should win the big 12... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259784)

ArrowheadHawk 05-22-2012 01:41 PM

WVU should win the big 12...

They have 3 of the top 10 players in the league.

http://espn.go.com/blog/big12/post/_...untdown-big-12

As part of “College Football Live’s” 100 Days Till Kickoff countdown, here’s a look at the top 10 players in the Big 12.

Note: This is a separate list from our preseason top 25 players. We'll tackle that later. It might be a lot different. It might be much of the same.

1. Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia: Geno's a newcomer to the Big 12, but putting up big numbers is nothing new for the senior, who threw for 4,385 yards last season. Only one quarterback threw for more, but Smith had two more touchdown passes and eight fewer interceptions than the No. 2 quarterback on this list. Smith also completed nearly 3 percent more of his passes.

2. Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma: Jones checks in at No. 2 as the Big 12's leading returning passer, and will try to climb back in 2012 to give the Sooners another Big 12 title. Jones is the Big 12's most experienced quarterback, which should pay off the fall.

3. Collin Klein, QB, Kansas State: Klein was the league's No. 4 rusher and threw for 1,900 yards? You can't argue with that production, and Klein accounted for 69.8 percent of the Wildcats' offense. That's insane. His importance to K-State can't be understated.

4. Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia: Austin's the most dangerous playmaker in the Big 12, a true triple threat as a receiver, runner and kick/punt returner. He's the Big 12's No. 2 returning receiver, but he also returned two kicks for touchdowns in 2011, joining two other Big 12 returners who duplicated that feat last season.

5. Jake Knott, LB, Iowa State: Knott was outplayed by teammate A.J. Klein last season, but not by much. Knott was also playing through injuries. He's a superior talent, and like Klein, there's no arguing with his production. He's made 244 tackles in the past two seasons.

6. Joseph Randle, RB, Oklahoma State: Randle is the Big 12's leading returning rusher and should see an increased workload from his 208 carries last season. He turned those into 24 touchdowns to come three short of the Big 12 record.

7. Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State: Brown's one of the league's most impressive freak athletes, a cruise missile of a linebacker who doesn't miss tackles in the open field and gets there faster than any true linebacker in the league. (You nickelbacks don't count.)

8. Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas: Vaccaro's the most versatile talent on a loaded Texas defense, and as a roaming nickelback, offenses must account for where he is on every snap. He's also got a case as the hardest hitter in the Big 12.

9. Jackson Jeffcoat, DE, Texas: Who has two last names and is the Big 12's returning sack leader? This guy. His 8.5 sacks were 1.5 more than any other returner in the Big 12, and he made four more tackles for loss (17) than any other returner, too.

10. Stedman Bailey, WR, West Virginia: Bailey's a more traditional receiver in WVU's offense and he's taken advantage. He's the league's leading returning receiver and offers the Mountaineers a steady, dangerous target with sure hands who will help make WVU arguably the league's most dangerous offense.

KevB 05-22-2012 02:07 PM

Not sure how you put Klein below Landry Jones, and that's not even considering that Jones lost many of his weapons while Klein gets everybody back.

vailpass 05-22-2012 02:09 PM

Who?

WV 05-22-2012 02:10 PM

I'd be okay with this. :)

Dante84 05-22-2012 02:39 PM

I love Arthur Brown. I hope he becomes a Chief somehow.

Create some weird position where he just roams the field aimlessly.

Setsuna 05-22-2012 02:43 PM

WV won't win shit because their fans are equivalent to prison inmates.

Bambi 05-22-2012 02:43 PM

I actually have Geno Smith winning the Heisman.

vailpass 05-22-2012 02:52 PM

West Virginia in the B12? What the hell have you guys done to your conference?

Saul Good 05-22-2012 02:55 PM

So West Virginia has the two best WRs and the best QB in the conference?

ArrowheadHawk 05-22-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8632269)

According to this ESPN writer.

RustShack 05-22-2012 03:17 PM

Get ready for Steele Jantz to bust out and be a top QB in the conference.

WV 05-22-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8632244)

Like they are any worse than Gator fans or that the fans have any factor in the out come of game. :rolleyes:

ArrowheadHawk 05-22-2012 03:22 PM

Here the SEC list for the Mizzery Fans. The only tigers on the list are LSU tigers.

1. Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia: In his first season of action in the SEC after transferring from USC, Jones didn’t need much of a refresher course. He quickly emerged as the most dynamic big-play defender in the SEC and is one of those players who can take over a game. Just ask Florida. Much more than just a pass-rusher, Jones led the league with 19.5 tackles for loss and 13.5 sacks.

2. Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas: Wilson had shown in flashes what he was capable of while filling in for Ryan Mallett, but put an All-SEC season together last year in his first season as a starter. He passed for 3,638 yards and only threw six interceptions in 438 passing attempts. He’ll be even better his second time through the league.

3. Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU: The “Honey Badger” nickname caught on nationally last season, and Mathieu latched on to seemingly every football that came his way. Even though he’s not a great cover cornerback, he makes up for it with his penchant for coming up with turnovers. A Heisman Trophy finalist last season, Mathieu forced six fumbles and recovered five. He’s also one of the most dangerous punt returners in the league.

4. Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina: If not for the knee injury that cut Lattimore’s season short a year ago, he’d probably be at the top of this list. He’s one of the most complete running backs in college football and can carry a team on his shoulders. He catches the ball well out of the backfield, can grind out the tough yards and also has big-play ability. All indications are that Lattimore is on course to be all the way back, which is bad news for opposing defenses.

5. Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU: It’s almost unfair to be as talented as LSU will be across the defensive front this coming season. Montgomery will be the leader of that group. He can rush the passer and play the run and is versatile enough to beat offensive linemen with his power and his speed. Montgomery finished last season with nine sacks.

6. Barkevious Mingo, DE, LSU: LSU defensive coordinator John Chavis raised a few eyebrows prior to last season when he vowed that Mingo would be the premier pass-rusher in the SEC before he was done. Mingo responded with 15 tackles for loss last season, including eight sacks. He’s an absolute blur coming off the edge and has the kind of burst that gives offensive linemen nightmares.

7. Barrett Jones, C, Alabama: Jones won the Outland Trophy last season as a left tackle on the Crimson Tide’s national championship team. He started at guard the previous two seasons. A two-time All-American, Jones will move to center for his senior season. If he pulls this off, he’ll go down as one of the most versatile offensive linemen in SEC history.

8. Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina: Simply living up to the hype last season was a coup for Clowney, who was one of the most heralded freshmen to come into the league in a long time. He finished with eight sacks and forced five fumbles and wasn’t even a full-time starter. Physically, he’s as good as it gets, and with a year of experience under his belt, is destined for a huge sophomore season.

9. Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia: There were some who zeroed in on his 14 interceptions last season, but Murray also tossed a school-record 35 touchdown passes. And in his first two seasons, Murray has thrown 59 touchdown passes. He’s a great leader, tough as nails and capable of extending the play with his running ability. Look for Murray to cut down on his mistakes in 2012 and have his most consistent season yet.

10. Knile Davis, RB, Arkansas: The only reason Davis slipped this far was because of his injury-riddled past. But to his credit, he just keeps coming back. He missed all of last season with a fractured ankle, but insists he’s running as fast as ever and could have played toward the end of last season. Davis led all SEC running backs with 1,322 rushing yards in 2010 and was the catalyst for that Arkansas offense. If he’s all the way back, look out.

Bugeater 05-22-2012 03:48 PM

When the hell did WVU join the Big XII?

vailpass 05-22-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 8632303)
Get ready for Steele Jantz to bust out and be a top QB in the conference.

That is a bad ass name.

Setsuna 05-22-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 8632311)
Like they are any worse than Gator fans or that the fans have any factor in the out come of game. :rolleyes:

Bitch your fans are the college version of Raider fans. That's what I meant dummy. Obviously you can't see that because you're one of them.

WV 05-22-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8632374)
Bitch your fans are the college version of Raider fans. That's what I meant dummy. Obviously you can't see that because you're one of them.

Haha...whatever. Your a shining example of Gator nation, keep up the good work! :thumb:

LiveSteam 05-22-2012 05:13 PM

One set of mountain folk leave for the SEC & a new set of mountain folk move into the abandoned home. A mountain man will survive. Oh wait thats country boy
If-en
ya-aunt-2
ya-all
grezzzy-grits
ya-hear

Mr. Laz 05-22-2012 05:19 PM

they ain't no mizzura

Bambi 05-22-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8632269)

Why are you acting surprised by this? West Virginia is a BCS winning program (3-0 I believe). It's not uncommon to have three All American players on one team when you play at that level.

mikeyis4dcats. 05-22-2012 07:20 PM

I'm not expecting all that much out of WVU personally. This isn't the Big East.

ArrowheadHawk 05-22-2012 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8632328)

October 28, 2011

Bambi 05-22-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8632328)

It was pretty big news.

Titty Meat 05-22-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8632682)
It was pretty big news.

It was?

Bambi 05-22-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8632716)
It was?

One of the initial moves that has propelled the Big 12 to being the 2nd best football conference in America? Yea, it was.

mikeyis4dcats. 05-22-2012 07:51 PM

lol, must not have newspapers, or radio, or tv, or the rest of the internet in Nebraska.

Titty Meat 05-22-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8632740)
One of the initial moves that has propelled the Big 12 to being the 2nd best football conference in America? Yea, it was.

You mean 2nd from the last out of the 4 power conferences?

Braincase 05-22-2012 08:15 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2g-6QGsC8g&feature=fvst

WV 05-22-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 8632656)
I'm not expecting all that much out of WVU personally. This isn't the Big East.

I'm not sure what to expect, but I think the Mountaineers will hold their own. The Big East was a joke, but let's not get crazy about the quality of FB in the Big 12. WV should be fine, they have little defense and tons of offense....just like the rest.

RustShack 05-22-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 8632746)
lol, must not have newspapers, or radio, or tv, or the rest of the internet in Nebraska.

Do they even have those things in Nebraska?

Frazod 05-22-2012 08:53 PM

Maybe he just doesn't give a shit about the Big Leftover Conference. :shrug:

keg in kc 05-22-2012 09:03 PM

I'm not sure how it's going to go. Part of me expects WVU to surprise the conference, and part of me expects them to stumble. They should score about a bajillion points, though.

Saul Good 05-22-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8632897)
I'm not sure how it's going to go. Part of me expects WVU to surprise the conference, and part of me expects them to stumble. They should score about a bajillion points, though.

They and Oklahoma are the favorites in my opinion.

Bambi 05-22-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8632876)
Maybe he just doesn't give a shit about the Big Leftover Conference. :shrug:

Your act is tired and old. Move on please.

Bambi 05-22-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8632747)
You mean 2nd from the last out of the 4 power conferences?

not really, I just look at rankings. Who knew?

Frazod 05-22-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8632914)
Your act is tired and old. Move on please.

Hey ****, it was an honest observation. Why should a Nebraska fan give a shit about West Virginia?

Saulbadguy 05-22-2012 09:13 PM

EMAW. FTB. go cats.

Bambi 05-22-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8632919)
Hey ****, it was an honest observation. Why should a Nebraska fan give a shit about West Virginia?

How ****ing stupid are you? They are posting in this thread.

Dumbass

Bump 05-22-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8632244)

their fans aren't on the field playing the game

Frazod 05-22-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8632934)
How ****ing stupid are you? They are posting in this thread.

Dumbass

Not everybody carries on and on and on about this shit like you do, Alanis. Sounds like Bug just moved on. Some teams moved onward and upward. Some are still chugging Bevo's cock.

RustShack 05-22-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8632964)
Not everybody carries on and on and on about this shit like you do, Alanis. Sounds like Bug just moved on. Some teams moved onward and upward. Some are still chugging Bevo's cock.

They did leave to go upward, but unfortunately for them the Big12 ended up being better at football and making more money instead of dying off like they thought.

Frazod 05-22-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 8632975)
Yeah, and some are wearing knee pads for Les, Gene & Nick. Welcome to mediocrity, bitch.

LMAO

Your team sucks so bad that mediocrity is an unattainable goal. Talk to me when you've moved beyond being the Sucklones' bitch, bitch.

Bambi 05-22-2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8632981)
LMAO

Your team sucks so bad that mediocrity is an unattainable goal. Talk to me when you've moved beyond being the Sucklones' bitch, bitch.

Your new league just got into bed with Bevo.

Not only are you fat and old but you're stupid too.

wow

Bambi 05-22-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 8632976)
They did leave to go upward, but unfortunately for them the Big12 ended up being better at football and making more money instead of dying off like they thought.

Depends on your definition of "upward". I'm not so sure I need my team playing a school best known for pedophilia year in and year out.

Frazod 05-22-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8632989)
Your new league just got into bed with Bevo.

Not only are you fat and old but your stupid too.

wow

Nice typo, ****head.

We all get old, and I can go on a diet. There's no cure, however, for being a reeruned bitch.

And I really fail to see how adding a bowl game is "crawling into bed." I don't think we'll be saying "how high" when Bevo says "jump." That's YOUR job.

RustShack 05-22-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8632995)
Depends on your definition of "upward". I'm not so sure I need my team playing a school best known for pedophilia year in and year out.

OK they left thinking they would make more money and not lose to Texas every year.

Braincase 05-22-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8632981)
LMAO

You're just a fan like anybody else, Tim. Your team just took went the way of Judas, taking 30 pieces of silver to head over to the greener pastures you call "stability". You're going to get bent over by the powers of the SEC, all the while convinced that that cock up your ass is so much smoother than Texas or Oklahoma... but in the end, there's still a cock up your ass.

Frazod 05-22-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8632995)

That's your Big Ten smack?

Tell me, which team last won a Big XII conference game - Kansas or Nebraska?

Bugeater 05-22-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 8632675)
October 28, 2011

Oh, that was the week that ol' Bessie chewed through the only phone line leading out of town.

Frazod 05-22-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 8633000)
You're just a fan like anybody else, Tim. Your team just took went the way of Judas, taking 30 pieces of silver to head over to the greener pastures you call "stability". You're going to get bent over by the powers of the SEC, all the while convinced that that cock up your ass is so much smoother than Texas or Oklahoma... but in the end, there's still a cock up your ass.

I guess I'd better hurry up and quote this before your nuts shrivel up again and you delete it.

Nice Godsmack, though. Now we're Judas? Wow.

Is Wickedson your son? Or daughter, perhaps?

Bambi 05-22-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 8632998)
OK they left thinking they would make more money and not lose to Texas every year.

haha. Oh yeah, that too

Bugeater 05-22-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 8632746)

Or maybe it's because every conference realignment thread on here has gone the way this one already is. Or that I don't listen to sports radio as much at my current job. Or that I just don't really care.

Bambi 05-22-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8633001)
That's your Big Ten smack?

Tell me, which team last won a Big XII conference game - Kansas or Nebraska?

no that's not my smack talk. I just don't want to be associated with that school.

This is the smack talk if you want to put make it a Big 12/BIG thing...

"A new January bowl tradition is born. This new game will provide a great matchup between the two most successful conferences in the BCS era."

-- SEC commissioner Mike Slive

Frazod 05-22-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8633015)
no that's not my smack talk. I just don't want to be associated with that school.

This is the smack talk if you want to put make it a Big 12/BIG thing...

"A new January bowl tradition is born. This new game will provide a great matchup between the two most successful conferences in the BCS era."

-- SEC commissioner Mike Slive

Sort of like how most Kansas fans don't want to be associated with you?

And again, I fail to see why anybody should get butthurt over these comments. Do you think anybody in the Big Ten is losing sleep over it? These people aren't tools like you.

Frazod 05-22-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8633013)
Or maybe it's because every conference realignment thread on here has gone the way this one already is. Or that I don't listen to sports radio as much at my current job. Or that I just don't really care.

I suggested earlier that you probably didn't give a shit, but Wickedson just wasn't having it. Obviously you're lying, and the Big XII, Kansas and Wickedson's opinion are the most important things in your life.

You know it's true. LMAO

okcchief 05-22-2012 10:21 PM

I give half a shit about college sports, but I will miss watching the Mizzou, Kstate, KU and Nebraska fans get it to petty fights about every game. I guess we'll still have KU/KState.

My neutral opinion is Nebraska and Colorado made the right decision. Football wise Mizzou and A&M completely ****ed themselves. Texas and Oklahoma are easier to compete with than LSU, Bama, Florida etc. I know it's not all about football, but it seems like it is for most people.

Bambi 05-22-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8633024)
Sort of like how most Kansas fans don't want to be associated with you?

And again, I fail to see why anybody should get butthurt over these comments. Do you think anybody in the Big Ten is losing sleep over it? These people aren't tools like you.

No one's losing sleep here.

We're just fine.

Ultra Peanut 05-23-2012 02:10 AM

lol wut, i think you mea--oh. Right.

college sports are weird and confusing

Pasta Little Brioni 05-23-2012 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8632740)

Face it, the B1G is better. You've got ALOT of work still to do to catch them.

Saul Good 05-23-2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8633066)

We're just fine.

...he posted shortly after midnight on a Wednesday.

vailpass 05-23-2012 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8633066)

We're just fine.

KU fans, you have my condolences.

Braincase 05-23-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8633007)
I guess I'd better hurry up and quote this before your nuts shrivel up again and you delete it.

Nice Godsmack, though. Now we're Judas? Wow.

Is Wickedson your son? Or daughter, perhaps?

One nut, thank you very much. Cancer free for almost 29 years now. 3 kids later, no sign of shriveling up, although I think I passed another kidney stone this morning.

No relation to Wickedson, but he has just as much right to voice his opinion as anyone on this board.

I've been using the "30 pieces of silver" line for months now. Welcome to the show.

And, yes, I do delete my comments from time to time. I sometimes write things in anger that, upon reflection, retract. Some people have no reservation about coming across as unrepentant assholes. I'd prefer to be thought of as a repentant asshole.

Frazod 05-23-2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 8633719)
One nut, thank you very much. Cancer free for almost 29 years now. 3 kids later, no sign of shriveling up, although I think I passed another kidney stone this morning.

No relation to Wickedson, but he has just as much right to voice his opinion as anyone on this board.

I've been using the "30 pieces of silver" line for months now. Welcome to the show.

And, yes, I do delete my comments from time to time. I sometimes write things in anger that, upon reflection, retract. Some people have no reservation about coming across as unrepentant assholes. I'd prefer to be thought of as a repentant asshole.

Sorry, but I really don't give a shit about your nuts, your kids or your kidney stones. And since I generally pay little attention to your drivel and have never posted in or rarely bother to open the current KU football thread, yesterday was the first time I saw the Judas bit. But if it makes you feel better, I sure it was just as ****ing stupid every other time you posted it.

Hope this clears things up for you.

Setsuna 05-23-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8633353)
Face it, the B1G is better. You've got ALOT of work still to do to catch them.

And the SEC is better than everyone. I can play that game too PGM.

Frazod 05-23-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8633771)

You realize he's a Missouri guy, right?

Pasta Little Brioni 05-23-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8633771)

ROFL I don't deny that and never have dude. Tell that to Wienerson.

Setsuna 05-23-2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8633781)
You realize he's a Missouri guy, right?

So why the **** is he talking about 2 conferences he isn't even in?

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8633784)
ROFL I don't deny that and never have dude. Tell that to Wienerson.

PGM for future reference if you're going to be in the SEC, you never give any other conference any praise. Learn or GTFO.

Saul Good 05-23-2012 10:48 AM

Bullshit. The Big XII runs show.

Braincase 05-23-2012 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8633739)
Sorry, but I really don't give a shit about your nuts, your kids or your kidney stones. And since I generally pay little attention to your drivel and have never posted in or rarely bother to open the current KU football thread, yesterday was the first time I saw the Judas bit. But if it makes you feel better, I sure it was just as ****ing stupid every other time you posted it.

Hope this clears things up for you.

You're the one that brought up my nuts, dumbass. Maybe you should go back and delete that comment and revise your own history. Hypocrite.

Frazod 05-23-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 8633819)
You're the one that brought up my nuts, dumbass. Maybe you should go back and delete that comment and revise your own history. Hypocrite.

And you're the one throwing a hissy fit over it. I think I'll leave it.

Braincase 05-23-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8633864)
And you're the one throwing a hissy fit over it. I think I'll leave it.

Got it - if you refute Tim by pointing out the flaw in his statement, you're throwing a hissy fit. Don't expect him to admit it when he makes the mistake.

Man up for a change.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-23-2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8633810)
So why the **** is he talking about 2 conferences he isn't even in?

PGM for future reference if you're going to be in the SEC, you never give any other conference any praise. Learn or GTFO.

I don't listen to Tebow nuthuggers posing as a Jacksonville Jaguar fan on a Chiefs board. Sorry.

Frazod 05-23-2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 8633879)
Got it - if you refute Tim by pointing out the flaw in his statement, you're throwing a hissy fit. Don't expect him to admit it when he makes the mistake.

Man up for a change.

A flaw in my statement? Do you think I knew you've got one nut? Do you think I care? Yeah, I hired a private detective to raid your doctor's office to find incriminating evidence about your testicles, and laid in wait for you to take a pot shot at me over Wickedson before deliberately posting about them to be extra mean. That's the ticket. LMAO Of course, now everybody knows you've got one nut because you reacted like a hypersensitive little girl to a simple figure of speech.

Setsuna 05-23-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8634064)
I don't listen to Tebow nuthuggers posing as a Jacksonville Jaguar fan on a Chiefs board. Sorry.

That's fine. You'll learn your place. The consecutive losing records will take that broke dick stupidity out of your system.

Braincase 05-23-2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8634066)
A flaw in my statement? Do you think I knew you've got one nut? Do you think I care? Yeah, I hired a private detective to raid your doctor's office to find incriminating evidence about your testicles, and laid in wait for you to take a pot shot at me over Wickedson before deliberately posting about them to be extra mean. That's the ticket. LMAO Of course, now everybody knows you've got one nut because you reacted like a hypersensitive little girl to a simple figure of speech.

You made the crack about nuts in one of your tiresome attempts to be cute. I corrected you, because I could and the fact that I'm proud to have beaten cancer. You then went on a little tirade, crossed your arms, put on your little pouty face and said "I don't care, harrumph". You can be such a whiny little bitch sometimes.

Get over yourself, dude. The schtick is tired. Man up, grow up, hire a writer for your comedy bits. You make Carlos Mencia look original.

Frazod 05-23-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 8634243)
You made the crack about nuts in one of your tiresome attempts to be cute. I corrected you, because I could and the fact that I'm proud to have beaten cancer. You then went on a little tirade, crossed your arms, put on your little pouty face and said "I don't care, harrumph". You can be such a whiny little bitch sometimes.

Get over yourself, dude. The schtick is tired. Man up, grow up, hire a writer for your comedy bits. You make Carlos Mencia look original.

Okay, Wickedcase. LMAO

You sure are giving your lone nut a workout today, though. Normally you'd have run up the white flag by now.

Braincase 05-23-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8634289)
Okay, Wickedcase. LMAO

You sure are giving your lone nut a workout today, though. Normally you'd have run up the white flag by now.

It's easy to outshoot somebody firing blanks. Only white thing running is on your leg - typical of another premature "victory", wouldn't you say, Quickdraw?

Frazod 05-23-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 8634300)
It's easy to outshoot somebody firing blanks. Only white thing running is on your leg - typical of another premature "victory", wouldn't you say, Quickdraw?

Okay, so when do we get to the name-dropping phase of your battle plan? You're lagging behind.

Braincase 05-23-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8634306)
Okay, so when do we get to the name-dropping phase of your battle plan? You're lagging behind.

You mean the cease and desist order you received from Massengill for giving the name "douche" a bad name? They are expecting something a little more "fresh" from you.

One more blank out the muzzle. All flash, no bullets.

Frazod 05-23-2012 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 8634333)
You mean the cease and desist order you received from Massengill for giving the name "douche" a bad name? They are expecting something a little more "fresh" from you.

One more blank out the muzzle. All flash, no bullets.

No, that would be the part where start groussing about all the nifty important people you know, in order to prove that you're not really a pathetic little twat.

Or have you switched that out for the cancer pity thing?