ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs JJ Birden will join you for lunch or your fantasy draft for $250! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269616)

DJJasonp 02-02-2013 01:29 PM

JJ Birden will join you for lunch or your fantasy draft for $250!

Heard this on Fox sports radio today....and of course, no one knew who he was.

You can hear JJ's "Story" for $500 bucks! LMAO

Enjoy: http://www.thuzio.com/jj-birden.html

(obligatory...sorry, if repost!)

RickObie 02-02-2013 01:33 PM

Who are you and who's JJ Birden?

DJJasonp 02-02-2013 01:38 PM

You cant make this stuff up:

Memorable Experiences

Lunch or Dinner
$250
JJ will join you and your guests at lunch or dinner. You choose the restaurant and you choose what you want to talk about. JJ will share stories from his career.

Fantasy Draft
$250
Surprise your football buddies by inviting JJ to a live fantasy draft!

Pick-Up Game
$250
Make your next pick-up game unforgettable by inviting JJ to join.

Attend a Game
$400
Have an extra seat at the game? JJ will join you and your guests and share insight on the game. Discuss JJ's career with the Chiefs and his trajectory in becoming a professional.

Round of Golf
$400
JJ will complete your foursome for a round of golf. He'll be the perfect fourth for your Sunday outing, and will spice up the round with tales from his time in the pros.

Celebrations
$500
Invite JJ to join you and your guests at your celebration! He'll be sure to be entertaining company.

Appearance
$500
Hire JJ to make a guest appearance at your next event! JJ’s appearance will be the perfect way to promote your store opening, bank, gym, car dealership, etc.

Hear Their Story
$500
JJ will share his story with up to 20 people. Your small group of friends, students, coworkers, or event attendees will be inspired by JJ’s path to success.

Phobia 02-02-2013 01:43 PM

I wouldn't give him a nickel for any of that and I actually like the guy.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-02-2013 01:44 PM

How about Eric Berry?

http://www.thuzio.com/all/football/eric-berry.html

Deberg_1990 02-02-2013 01:50 PM

Wow...really?

Phobia 02-02-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9372601)

I'll give $2 to golf with him as long as he pays his own fees.

DJJasonp 02-02-2013 01:50 PM

Its sad really....the only thing missing is a "BJ for a cheeseburger" category!

Rasputin 02-02-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9372601)

I want to become their "agent" / :Pimp:

Phobia 02-02-2013 01:51 PM

Do these people have boobies and a golden vagina or what?

Mr. Flopnuts 02-02-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9372612)

Really? I figure he's got the scratch he can flip for the beer.

tony77 02-02-2013 01:55 PM

Wow thats messed up. And Im friends with him on facebook.

DJJasonp 02-02-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9372622)

did it cost you $250 bucks!!!???

I KEED, I KEED....:p

COchief 02-02-2013 01:57 PM

Seems sad and cool all wrapped up into one. Surprised actually about those prices a bit, but I guess he probably isn't in much demand.

I think we're all forgetting this is a man who caught passes from Joe Montana in NFL games, not very many people on earth have done that. I think it'd be incredible to sit and BS with him for a couple hours about everything early 90s Chiefs and certainly worth a few hundred bucks.

Ace Gunner 02-02-2013 02:07 PM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/23677024.jpg

OnTheWarpath15 02-02-2013 02:10 PM

Tiki Barber runs this company - he was talking about it last month on Howard Stern.

Baba Booey and the crew were joking around about paying Ken O'Brien to come to their fantasy draft.

Rausch 02-02-2013 02:31 PM

Ironic.

I did draft him my first FFL draft.

I'd pay $250 to take that choice back...

Rausch 02-02-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9372622)

This is why we piss on ****ing n00bs...

Stinger 02-02-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

I'll give $2 to golf with him.

Some of us have seen you golf ..... Hasn't the man suffered enough with the last season. :p :D

Rausch 02-02-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stinger (Post 9372740)
Some of us have seen you golf ..... Hasn't the man suffered enough with the last season. :p :D

LMAO

bevischief 02-02-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickObie (Post 9372587)

Who are you and the one that started this thread? I know who JJ Birden is.

bevischief 02-02-2013 03:09 PM

If I win the lottery why not...

BlackHelicopters 02-02-2013 03:13 PM

JJ must have had to sell his HOF ring, and is now really desperate.

Demonpenz 02-02-2013 03:18 PM

He was good on Super Tecmo Bowl. I might pay 100 dollars for Joe Randa.

Deberg_1990 02-02-2013 03:22 PM

I might drop a $20 to hang with Lonnie Marts

Ebolapox 02-02-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickObie (Post 9372587)

you must be pretty young.

Ebolapox 02-02-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9372798)
I might drop a $20 to hang with Lonnie Marts

I'd pay $15 to hang out with louie aguiar and/or joe valerio.

Red Dawg 02-02-2013 04:21 PM

JJ Birden. Good grief Charlie Brown.

Bwana 02-02-2013 04:32 PM

I remember when the dude posted here.

DaKCMan AP 02-02-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9372782)

JJ Birden was Awesome in Super Tecmo Bowl.

Bump 02-02-2013 05:19 PM

If he makes any money doing this, you gotta hand it to him.

Easy 6 02-03-2013 03:30 PM

Its certainly a creative way to make some bucks, but i'm going to file this under "mostly sad".

Reminds me of the old SNL sketch with Jon Heder where the Black Eyed Peas are pimping themselves out for bar mitzvahs and grocery store openings.

FloridaMan88 02-03-2013 03:32 PM

I'd rather do lunch with Sean LaChapelle, Tim Barnett or Lake Dawson.

SAUTO 02-03-2013 03:46 PM

I would rather party with maas
Posted via Mobile Device

CoMoChief 02-03-2013 03:48 PM

He's probably not even worth $10grand now.

Schottenheimer 02-03-2013 03:50 PM

Wow it'd be a cool time to hang with JJ though!

jjbirden 06-14-2013 11:57 PM

Interesting Post

Evening gentlemen, It's very interesting reading all these posts. I have not been on here for a while. Anyway, understand Thuzio was started by Barber as one of you said. It's for former and active players. They actually pick the prices not me. I think it's a great idea but the top names will get picked not me. That's ok because I basically set it up for free and I want the indexing. With the amount of money they spend on marketing and building the brand, it's a way I can get free SEO for my other projects.

It's all good. I realize not everyone is going to say positive things about you. As a former athlete, I've been booed more than once.

Much Success to you all and enjoy this upcoming season.

JJ

RINGLEADER 06-15-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjbirden (Post 9753208)
Evening gentlemen, It's very interesting reading all these posts. I have not been on here for a while. Anyway, understand Thuzio was started by Barber as one of you said. It's for former and active players. They actually pick the prices not me. I think it's a great idea but the top names will get picked not me. That's ok because I basically set it up for free and I want the indexing. With the amount of money they spend on marketing and building the brand, it's a way I can get free SEO for my other projects.

It's all good. I realize not everyone is going to say positive things about you. As a former athlete, I've been booed more than once.

JJ

Welcome JJ. I for one would enjoy getting dinner and talking Chiefs football with you!

Sofa King 06-15-2013 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9373020)
JJ Birden was Awesome in Super Tecmo Bowl.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9372782)

No. No he wasn't.

TimeForWasp 06-15-2013 12:22 AM

Quote:

JJ

They don't say nice things about anyone around here.

crazycoffey 06-15-2013 03:56 AM

Quote:

JJ

Prove it's you, a pic with today's paper will work. Otherwise; **** off clay or whomever made this mult.

Just keeping it real

mdchiefsfan 06-15-2013 04:49 AM

Quote:

JJ

We got a post, free of charge? Go CP!!!!

Hootie 06-15-2013 06:46 AM

Quote:

JJ

Dude...I really enjoyed watching you play as a kid. Not a bad word to say about you.

:thumb:

loochy 06-15-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

JJ

You were a stud in NFL '94 with Joe Montana on Sega Genesis.

I did a seam pass from Montana to Birden over and over for many touchdowns.

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/...football94.jpg

TambaBerry 06-15-2013 10:24 AM

I have JJ's autograph he was one of my favorite players as a kid. I would love to meet him.

Imon Yourside 06-15-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

I would give him $2 to go horseback riding with me.

Rausch 06-15-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9753308)
You were a stud in NFL '94 with Joe Montana on Sega Genesis.

I did a seam pass from Montana to Birden over and over for many touchdowns.

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/...football94.jpg

I still own.

Don't have a Genesis so it's not much good to me but I managed to save the only game when a KC team was worth a $#it in the bit-world...

DJJasonp 06-15-2013 01:03 PM

Wow....did not see this coming (if it's real).

I had no idea just how far the planet's power reaches!!!

Next up.....do you think we could shame the one who shall remain nameless to participate in a dunk-tank for a KC charity?

J Diddy 06-15-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9753254)
Prove it's you, a pic with today's paper will work. Otherwise; **** off clay or whomever made this mult.

Just keeping it real

Why would someone bump a 4 month old thread, post once to clear name and never again post if not him?

Doesn't make sense. I think it's birden.

Hydrae 06-15-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 9753579)
Wow....did not see this coming (if it's real).

I had no idea just how far the planet's power reaches!!!

Next up.....do you think we could shame the one who shall remain nameless to participate in a dunk-tank for a KC charity?

I'n still waiting for my picture from a former RB.

J Diddy 06-15-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrae (Post 9753686)
I'n still waiting for my picture from a former RB.

Frigging bastard.
Should have known the Nigerian nightmare would be spouting a scam.

MMXcalibur 06-15-2013 03:03 PM

The Kicker that Shall Go Unnamed's Memorable Experiences

Appearance
$1
Infuriate the Chief fans at your party with a special guest appearance by Lin! Lin is also the perfect way to open an abortion clinic, adult novelty store, or Neo Nazi rally!

Shank a Kick
$3.50
Lin will provide a laugh-a-minute experience for you and your guests as he fails to make a field goal from any distance.

Investment Advice
$5 and a McDonalds Cheeseburger
Hear sound advice on how to stock your portfolio from Waco's #1 investment manager!

Suck Your ****
Complimentary
A free service that Lin provides to all his customers!

CrazyPhuD 06-15-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 9753773)
The Kicker that Shall Go Unnamed's Memorable Experiences

Appearance
$1
Infuriate the Chief fans at your party with a special guest appearance by Lin! Lin is also the perfect way to open an abortion clinic, adult novelty store, or Neo Nazi rally!

Shank a Kick
$3.50
Lin will provide a laugh-a-minute experience for you and your guests as he fails to make a field goal from any distance.

Investment Advice
$5 and a McDonalds Cheeseburger
Hear sound advice on how to stock your portfolio from Waco's #1 investment manager!

Suck Your ****
Complimentary
A free service that Lin provides to all his customers!

Actually he's free to have him show up at your party. He costs money to make him leave.

crazycoffey 06-15-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 9753779)
Actually he's free to have him show up at your party. He costs money to make him leave.

This is the closest clay will ever get to being compared to a professional athlete. Evah....

Bowser 06-15-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

JJ

I'll always remember that TD catch from Dave Kreig over Rod Woodson you made against the Steelers in the playoffs. Fantastic play.

Hammock Parties 06-15-2013 05:23 PM

How much for anal?

Rain Man 06-15-2013 07:37 PM

Was that really J.J. Birden posting? The J.J. Birden? I really liked him as a player.

jjbirden 06-19-2013 03:25 PM

You guys are alright. I just might have to hang out here more. Who ever pasted the Sega game with Joe, got a story for you. When the box of those games arrived for Joe, we were all in the locker. He started throwing them out to us. I still have mine around here in a package because I never opened it. Might have to find it.

By the way it really is me. I am big into social media being I am now a network marketer so I own every version of jjbirden. Have great day!

Bwana 06-19-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjbirden (Post 9762902)
You guys are alright. I just might have to hang out here more. Who ever pasted the Sega game with Joe, got a story for you. When the box of those games arrived for Joe, we were all in the locker. He started throwing them out to us. I still have mine around here in a package because I never opened it. Might have to find it.

Gald you made it back in the house JJ, it's been a long time.

Phobia 06-19-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Do it. We're mostly idiots but we're all diehard and I don't think there's any good reason any Chiefs fan would dislike you. Just don't make any promises you can't keep. Christian Okoye is still in the doghouse with this site over a few autographed 8x10's he threatened to send out several years ago.

Thig Lyfe 06-19-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

By the way it really is me. I am big into social media being I am now a network marketer so I own every version of jjbirden. Have great day!

Can you cut us a deal on some Xocai Healthy Chocolate???

Thig Lyfe 06-19-2013 03:40 PM

Also if that game's really still sealed in the box, it could be worth something. Maybe you could get Joe to sign it?!?!

stonedstooge 06-19-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Did you ever get to see Slim Whitman in concert?

Rain Man 06-19-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9762938)
Do it. We're mostly idiots but we're all diehard and I don't think there's any good reason any Chiefs fan would dislike you. Just don't make any promises you can't keep. Christian Okoye is still in the doghouse with this site over a few autographed 8x10's he threatened to send out several years ago.

I'm convinced that he's going to send those once he has time. It's all good.

Mr. Flopnuts 06-19-2013 06:01 PM

Big fan. Loved watching you play. I see you on other forms of social media so I have no doubt it's you. Thanks for the positive childhood memories. I'm a Husky fan so I won't hold those Beaver days against you. Chiefs first!

Hootie 06-19-2013 06:35 PM

how much $ would it cost to invite JJ to kick it with me and get blacked out and hit on bar sluts?

Thig Lyfe 06-19-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9763336)
Big fan. Loved watching you play. I see you on other forms of social media so I have no doubt it's you. Thanks for the positive childhood memories. I'm a Husky fan so I won't hold those Beaver days against you. Chiefs first!

I think he went to Oregon, not Oregon State

jjbirden 06-19-2013 11:11 PM

Oregon

Yes I did play for the Ducks. Back then we weren't as dominate. Looking forward to the Chiefs season. I see a quick turnaround with all the changes.

Rain Man 06-19-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjbirden (Post 9764053)
Yes I did play for the Ducks. Back then we weren't as dominate. Looking forward to the Chiefs season. I see a quick turnaround with all the changes.

Have you voted on the Miss USA polls yet? I'll give you a heads-up that Miss Oregon is coming up in Heat 6 and just between you and me, she may need all the help she can get.

Mr. Flopnuts 06-19-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9763468)
I think he went to Oregon, not Oregon State

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjbirden (Post 9764053)

Even worse. Yet, all is forgiven. ;)

007 06-20-2013 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9764055)
Have you voted on the Miss USA polls yet? I'll give you a heads-up that Miss Oregon is coming up in Heat 6 and just between you and me, she may need all the help she can get.

LMAO