ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Jesuit owned AFC teams and SBs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=305577)

BlackOp 01-28-2017 04:10 AM

Jesuit owned AFC teams and SBs

So there are 6 AFC teams owned by Jesuit educated (programmed) owners....

Jets, Patriots, Ravens, Colts, Broncos...and Steelers.

These teams account for all but one AFC SB appearances in the last 17 years...since 2001

Something to think about...You know who created the the mafia...yep, the Jesuits.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-28-2017 04:14 AM

D
O
N
E

RobBlake 01-28-2017 04:24 AM

Loony toons inc

BlackOp 01-28-2017 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobBlake (Post 12713705)
Loony toons inc

Think what you want...or think what you've been told.

Have you ever stopped to critically analyze how you formed your opinions? Was it simply repeating the words of someone you respected...or having the news dictate your reality to you?...and at that point it became fact.

What is the basis of your opinions....research or lazy regurgitation? Are peoples concept of reality easily malleable...to be shaped and constructed via media through authoritative figureheads?

I'm simply pointing out a pattern...

Pasta Little Brioni 01-28-2017 04:25 AM

Quote:

Loony toons inc

Yet those teams have always been benifactors of shady calls...

Coochie liquor 01-28-2017 04:40 AM

So what do we do to turn Clark into a Jesuit?

Nickhead 01-28-2017 04:41 AM

and people laff at pedza-gate :D

Rasputin 01-28-2017 05:00 AM

:hmmm: 50 bucks on the Jets next year?

What's Vegas odds?

Nickhead 01-28-2017 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 12713717)
:hmmm: 50 bucks on the Jets next year?

What's Vegas odds?

10000-1?

defo fixed if that happened :D

Rasputin 01-28-2017 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickhead (Post 12713729)
10000-1?

defo fixed if that happened :D

An NBA official admitted to disclosing information to the mafia for betting based on the officiating line up knowing the Super Stars would get special treatment or if a ref was calling tight fowls.

Can't tell me that any team (or Jesuit) couldn't have a ref in their pocket.

LoneWolf 01-28-2017 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 12713732)
An NBA official admitted to disclosing information to the mafia for betting based on the officiating line up knowing the Super Stars would get special treatment or if a ref was calling tight fowls.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-G_nUgthWEP...e_edited-1.jpg

Rasputin 01-28-2017 06:27 AM

:doh!:

Deberg_1990 01-28-2017 06:43 AM

Why didn't the Jets win it all with Mark Sanchez?

Mile High Mania 01-28-2017 08:56 AM

I guess the Jets just don't get it...

BlackTop, you're a special kind of crazy.

notorious 01-28-2017 08:59 AM

Is Jesuit related to Jesus? If so, I understand why the Chiefs suck.

GoChargers 01-28-2017 09:03 AM

And right on cue, the conspiratard is back after swearing he was done with the NFL. Just as I predicted.

GoChargers 01-28-2017 09:11 AM

By the way, OP - what happened? I thought they were going to rig it for the Packers to win?

Hoopsdoc 01-28-2017 09:20 AM

Yes, when I think of Jim Irsay, I think of a Jesuit. LMAO

gblowfish 01-28-2017 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 12713815)
Yes, when I think of Jim Irsay, I think of a Jesuit. LMAO

He's got a lot of 'splainin' to do at confessional....

BlackHelicopters 01-28-2017 09:24 AM

These owners were made offers they couldn't refuse.

wazu 01-28-2017 09:27 AM

So all we need to do is enroll Clark at Boston College?

Rasputin 01-28-2017 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 12713702)
D
O
N
E

A
G
A
I
N

T
H
I
S

T
I
M
E

I

M
E
A
N

I
T

Frazod 01-28-2017 09:43 AM

I think it's more about individual star power and legions of mindless bandwagon fans who are programmed to worship individual stars than anything else.

AFC Super Bowl quarterbacks since 2002:

Brady
Gannon
Brady
Brady
Roethlisberger
Manning
Brady
Roethlisberger
Manning
Roethlisberger
Brady
Flacco
Manning
Brady
Manning
Brady

It's kind of chilling when you look at it like that. Only twice in 15 years has the cycle been broken. Are we really supposed to believe there is any real sort of parity in the AFC?

At least the NFC mixes it up a bit. Too bad we don't play in the NFC.

And they wonder why viewership is down. :shake:

The good news is one of these pricks has finally ridden off into the sunset, and the other two can't be far behind. But God, I am sick of this crap. I will watch exactly zero percent of the pre-Super Bowl hype shows, and frankly I don't even know if I'll watch the game itself.

Rasputin 01-28-2017 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 12713840)
I think it's more about more about individual star power and legions of mindless bandwagon fans who are programmed to worship individual stars than anything else.

Brady
Gannon
Brady
Brady
Roethlisberger
Manning
Brady
Roethlisberger
Manning
Roethlisberger
Brady
Flacco
Manning
Brady
Manning
Brady

It's kind of chilling when you look at it like that. Only twice in 15 years has the cycle been broken. Are we really supposed to believe there is any real sort of parity in the AFC?

The good news is one of these pricks has finally ridden off into the sunset, and the other two can't be far behind. But God, I am sick of this crap. I will watch exactly zero percent of the pre-Super Bowl hype shows, and frankly I don't even know if I'll watch the game itself.

Last years SB was horrific and how's come Cam played his absolute worst game he did all year? That's the problem I'm having with it. Kicked ass all year only to on the biggest stage fall flat and Peyton ****ing Manning throws an interception but 0 touchdowns and we dismantled Manning in Denver giving him a 0.0 qbr How the **** is all this possible??? League giving Peyton Manning a Super Bowl victory.

Dave Lane 01-28-2017 09:54 AM

As the Jesuits say, give us the child for the first 7 years and I will give you the man.

It's how religious indoctrination works, get them while they are young so you can funnel nonsense in, nonsense they almost can't rebel against later.

Frazod 01-28-2017 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 12713847)
Last years SB was horrific and how's come Cam played his absolute worst game he did all year? That's the problem I'm having with it. Kicked ass all year only to on the biggest stage fall flat and Peyton ****ing Manning throws an interception but 0 touchdowns and we dismantled Manning in Denver giving him a 0.0 qbr How the **** is all this possible???

It was the last ride of the Golden Forehead. History demanded he go out on top.

Rasputin 01-28-2017 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 12713850)
It was the last ride of the Golden Forehead. History demanded he go out on top.

I think for the good of the league Tom Tom Brady needs to retire after he "wins" this years Super Bowl. People are going say **** you Roger Goodell next year if they are back in it again. No ****ing way.

vailpass 01-28-2017 10:15 AM

Quote:

Loony toons inc

This guy is certifiable. For a while there he was very concerned that some NFL refs were of Italian heritage.
Then there are these posts of his in the paranormal thread:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12700176)
People are so far off the path....there is ONE esoteric philosophy. Hermetics is the core driver of the Freemasons. Its amazing....unfortunately the Jesuits have infiltrated their ranks. When you hear people speak of the NWO...it's them (Jesuits). They are the cancer of humanity. Period.

Plato spent a lot of time in Egypt...studying Hermes and Hermetic principles. It is the foundation of all modern philosophy/science.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYTJwgXjb7w&t=466s

As far as recent history of America and JFK...this is pretty great. Welcome to the America you were never told about...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyFNsNZhSeg

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12701639)
Here is low budget video, basically a guy reading the obscure book "The "Secret Terrorists". It details the 1814 Congress of Vienna...and the meeting where European elite/aristocracy laid the ground work for returning all free countries back to a monarchical system through covert means. It was called the Holy Alliance.

Jefferson was so concerned about this....it ushered in the Monroe Doctrine. Yes...this conspiracy has been alive for a long time.

It also details how the Jesuit order is, to this day, the key perpetrators in chaos, war, assassinations, despotism and financial terror. This is the top of the food chain...as far as the NWO is concerned. All the European banking dynasties answer to them. All roads lead to Rome...

Adolfo Nicolás Pachón is the current "Black Pope"...he is the general of the Jesuit Order.

Just in case you are unaware of who the Jesuits are....they are the "Pope's army"...the military arm. They are ruthless...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML3ijmcmV4o

Frazod 01-28-2017 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 12713858)
I think for the good of the league Tom Tom Brady needs to retire after he "wins" this years Super Bowl. People are going say **** you Roger Goodell next year if they are back in it again. No ****ing way.

Yeah, but none of the people who matter. The league doesn't give two shits about Kansas City fans. We haven't had a player with true star power since Joe Montana. You don't sell Smith jerseys in New York and Los Angeles, guys. Sorry. But the red uniforms really pop in highlight footage of the beautiful teams moving on!

I see nearly as many people wearing Patriots gear in Chicago as those wearing Bears stuff. And of course, up until last week it was Steelers crap everywhere, and I mean everywhere. Now, if you see somebody wearing Pats stuff, there is at least a chance they are from the Boston area, because people actually live there. But seriously, who the **** is from Pittsburgh? In my life I've met one Steelers fan who is actually from that area. 99% of them are not from Pittsburgh, have never been to Pittsburgh, and couldn't find Pittsburgh on a map. Pittsburgh is actually a smaller city than St. Louis. Yet if you went by the number of fans they have, you'd think it was the size of ****ing Tokyo.

Rasputin 01-28-2017 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 12713868)
Yeah, but none of the people who matter. The league doesn't give two shits about Kansas City fans. We haven't had a player with true star power since Joe Montana. You don't sell Smith jerseys in New York and Los Angeles, guys. Sorry. But the red uniforms really pop in highlight footage of the beautiful teams moving on!

I see nearly as many people wearing Patriots gear in Chicago as those wearing Bears stuff. And of course, up until last week it was Steelers crap everywhere, and I mean everywhere. Now, if you see somebody wearing Pats stuff, there is at least a chance they are from the Boston area, because people actually live there. But seriously, who the **** is from Pittsburgh? In my life I've met one Steelers fan who is actually from that area. 99% of them are not from Pittsburgh, have never been to Pittsburgh, and couldn't find Pittsburgh on a map. Pittsburgh is actually a smaller city than St. Louis. Yet if you went by the number of fans they have, you'd think it was the size of ****ing Tokyo.

Yeah I saw a chick at work with a brand new Patriots jersey.

We have/had star caliber players but until we win Clarky Hunt daddys trophy to put us in the Super Bowl we have no fame to clout on.

GoChargers 01-28-2017 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 12713847)
Last years SB was horrific and how's come Cam played his absolute worst game he did all year?

Cam's regular season that year was an extreme outlier compared to his career as a whole. The Panthers played an easy schedule and beat up on a weak division. When Cam finally had to play a real defense in the Super Bowl, he was totally out of his element.

KChiefs1 01-28-2017 10:30 AM

Makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frazod 01-28-2017 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 12713872)
Yeah I saw a chick at work with a brand new Patriots jersey.

We have/had star caliber players but until we win Clarky Hunt daddys trophy to put us in the Super Bowl we have no fame to clout on.

You'd think that eventually Clark would get tired of watching that trophy go to somebody else every year, but it never seemed to bother his dad much.

Rasputin 01-28-2017 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 12713873)
Cam's regular season that year was an extreme outlier compared to his career as a whole. The Panthers played an easy schedule and beat up on a weak division. When Cam finally had to play a real defense in the Super Bowl, he was totally out of his element.

I'd say you are right but in no way am I going give Denver credit to winning it last year without saying that Cam just laid down for them. Accepting last years Super Bowl I have not done.

Again we got Peyton Manning benched for OscarMyerWiener and Peyton looked like shit into the Super Bowl.

I don't get it.

I won't get it.

It's all incomprehensible.

Talk about needing an elite quarterback Peyton was no elite quarterback last year.

I'm dumbfounded by all this rouge.

Peyton Manning played like shit last year yet still wins a Super Bowl. How is this possible?

NWTF 01-28-2017 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 12713840)
I think it's more about individual star power and legions of mindless bandwagon fans who are programmed to worship individual stars than anything else.

Brady
Gannon
Brady
Brady
Roethlisberger
Manning
Brady
Roethlisberger
Manning
Roethlisberger
Brady
Flacco
Manning
Brady
Manning
Brady

Thats an incredible run for the NFLs poster boy QBs/teams. Looking back to the beginning it took the tuck rule to get it going, then somehow the Raiders bounced back and advanced (cant even remember what happened to the Pats that year), and the other anomaly on the list was the epic defensive mishap by the Broncos that allowed the Ravens to sneak in.

Rasputin 01-28-2017 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 12713880)
You'd think that eventually Clark would get tired of watching that trophy go to somebody else every year, but it never seemed to bother his dad much.

I've been asking this myself.

So much I question about Clark Hunt "hunt" for a Super Bowl.

Also we only had to win two games to get to the Super Bowl but we couldn't win one.

Sweep the division but can't win a playoff game. Go figure.

Frazod 01-28-2017 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 12713893)

Also we only had to win two games to get to the Super Bowl but we couldn't win one.

Yep. I think the only thing Clark hunts for is our money.

Frazod 01-28-2017 10:46 AM

And if he resigns Alice, we'll know that for sure.

GoChargers 01-28-2017 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 12713885)
I'd say you are right but in no way am I going give Denver credit to winning it last year without saying that Cam just laid down for them. Accepting last years Super Bowl I have not done.

Again we got Peyton Manning benched for OscarMyerWiener and Peyton looked like shit into the Super Bowl.

I don't get it.

I won't get it.

Talk about needing an elite quarterback Peyton was no elite quarterback last year.

Peyton Manning played like shit last year yet still wins a Super Bowl. How is this possible?

Every so often, a team puts together a once-in-a-decade defense that can drag a brokedick QB to a ring. The '85 Bears, the 2000 Ravens, and last year's Donks come to mind. It also helped that even though Fivehead couldn't throw anymore, he could still audible and adjust to better plays than the vanilla shit that Kubiak likes to run and keep the defense guessing that way.

stumppy 01-28-2017 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 12713893)

You gotta know by now. Why would Clark take a risk that is not required to keep the business very profitable year after year.
And by risk I mean things like drafting a 1st round QB that could set the business back for a few years. The average fan isn't going to spend as much money on the business if it's not producing wins.

RippedmyFlesh 01-28-2017 11:01 AM

Not one "game manager" on Frazod's list.

Frazod 01-28-2017 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh (Post 12713922)

Yep.

NWTF 01-28-2017 11:15 AM

Quote:

Not one.

The closest blueprint we have is the Gannon led Raiders team, but Gannon was a gamer, an overachiever, a team leader.

Smith is an underachiever who lets his fear of making a mistake hold him back.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-28-2017 11:17 AM

Seems to me that KC's business model has been pretty consistent over the years:

1) Turn a profit.

2) Don't be an embarrassment.

Anything beyond that has been pure dumb luck.

stumppy 01-28-2017 11:21 AM

Quote:

Alex Smith is here to be a 'Franchise manager". He wins enough games to put butts in seats, keep the team winning enough games to keep the franchise profitable.
The owner of this team is not a 'football guy'. He is a businessman. A Super Bowl is not his ultimate goal. It's making money.

RippedmyFlesh 01-28-2017 11:26 AM

Because the stars get the calls their way doesn't mean I think it's fixed. It's like that in other sports. Good pitchers and hitters get calls their way. Jordan and now LeBron got/get their calls. When kc gets a qb who is marketable the breaks will go their way. Smith is a boring safe game manager who will never get superstar calls.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-28-2017 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh (Post 12713966)
Because the stars get the calls their way doesn't mean I think it's fixed. It's like that in other sports. Good pitchers and hitters get calls their way. Jordan and now LeBron got/get their calls. When kc gets a qb who is marketable the breaks will go their way. Smith is a boring safe game manager who will never get superstar calls.

Truth.

If the Chiefs were to make a play for and snag Sam Darnold, KC would instantly get more breaks from the league. It's a QB league and as you say; the league wants QB's that are marketable and who win.

WilliamTheIrish 01-28-2017 12:24 PM

Last week, it was a Papa John's commercial that allowed the game to be rigged for Aaron Rogers to win in order to see a Brady/Rogers SB.

Last week, you quoted Arthur Blanc (I believe you spelled it "Blank" last week) that he lamented "I hope the NFgoodelL allows us to win one [SB]someday" as further evidence that Atlanta would lose because the illuminati/NWO/Freemason/Jesuit/and AirSupply have it all in the bag.

You haven't returned to that thread and now you're spouting off again.

Don't stop on my account. These threads are tremendous.

Edit: it is Blank. I always get him mixed up with Mel Blanc. My bad BOps

WilliamTheIrish 01-28-2017 12:36 PM

Quote:

Rodgers vs Brady...this is their dream marketing scenario. Atlanta is about to get fisted...KC style.

stumppy 01-28-2017 12:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 12714051)
Last week, it was a Papa John's commercial that allowed the game to be rigged for Aaron Rogers to win in order to see a Brady/Rogers SB.

Last week, you quoted Arthur Blanc (I believe you spelled it "Blank" last week) that he lamented "I hope the NFgoodelL allows us to win one [SB]someday" as further evidence that Atlanta would lose because the illuminati/NWO/Freemason/Jesuit/and AirSupply have it all in the bag.

You haven't returned to that thread and now you're spouting off again.

Don't stop on my account. These threads are tremendous.

Ssshhhhhh, you'll scare the wild life off.

WilliamTheIrish 01-28-2017 12:42 PM

These are from last weeks "The NFL TOOK UR MONEY" thread.

Quote:

You'll be back next week for a few more meltdown threads about how the league's rigged

Quote:

You dont know me...I'm done with bogus, fake shit. I gave it one last shot. I'm out...good luck in LA.

Wish it was different but I know when I'm being played...

BlackOp 01-28-2017 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 12714081)
These are from last weeks "The NFL TOOK UR MONEY" thread.

What ever you do....dont ever put together SB 50 was also the 50th anniversary of the Black Panthers. What color is the Panther logo? What ethnicity was their QB? Beyonce had her "Formation" half-time party. A Jesuit owned team defeated "the (black) Panthers and their MVP....again. It was merely symbolic racial/political theater for those "in the know"...and a show of power.

Divide and Conquer...trying to stir up racial tension. It wasn't an accident. NFL is evil..enjoy Lada Gaga's ritualistic half-time show. I doubt you will understand that either...

Mr. Laz 01-28-2017 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 12713732)

Nice post,

All escalades and KaDos to you

kcxiv 01-28-2017 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 12713707)
Yet those teams have always been benifactors of shady calls...

Because them teams have elite QB's. Im guessing the Jesuits are that damned good at drafting QB's and they cant miss as well.

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2017 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12713952)
Seems to me that KC's business model has been pretty consistent over the years:

1) Turn a profit.

2) Don't be an embarrassment.

Anything beyond that has been pure dumb luck.

It's impossible to lose money as an NFL owner.

The league collects more than NINE BILLION DOLLARS from TV rights alone, with only 48% of that income passed on to the players.

The average NFL franchise earns more than $180 million per year, before the paltry stadium revenues are included.

Mr. Laz 01-28-2017 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12714198)
It's impossible to lose money as an NFL owner.

The league collects more than NINE BILLION DOLLARS from TV rights alone, with only 48% of that income passed on to the players.

The average NFL franchise earns more than $180 million per year, before the paltry stadium revenues are included.

Yea, but there are different levels of making money.

Some owners want to JUST turn a profit and some want to make a HUGE profit.

market size makes a big difference on how easy it is to make additional profit

If the Hunt family had a choice between winning at soccer or at football, i bet they would choose soccer.

kcxiv 01-28-2017 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 12713885)

I don't get it.

I won't get it.

They had an insanely great defense, probably one you could put up as an all time great defense. Defenses that good can win you a Superbowl, but they dont last long.

hometeam 01-28-2017 02:03 PM

WTF is this thread?

Blackop, I dont know how you get through life.. are you medicated? Cause I know a schizo when I see one, and you my friend, are either medicated, (unlikely) undiagnosed, or like most crazy people, diagnosed, but think you arent crazy even though you act like a ****in nut and everyone else knows it.

WilliamTheIrish 01-28-2017 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12714175)
What ever you do....dont ever put together SB 50 was also the 50th anniversary of the Black Panthers. What color is the Panther logo? What ethnicity was their QB? Beyonce had her "Formation" half-time party. A Jesuit owned team defeated "the (black) Panthers and their MVP....again. It was merely symbolic racial/political theater for those "in the know"...and a show of power.

Divide and Conquer...trying to stir up racial tension. It wasn't an accident. NFL is evil..enjoy Lada Gaga's ritualistic half-time show. I doubt you will understand that either...

Tell me about the Rogers/Brady Super Bowl.

hometeam 01-28-2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

:facepalm:

I bet you cant win a single point against an 8th grade debate club.

You are a ****in loony toon my friend.

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2017 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 12714209)
market size makes a big difference on how easy it is to make additional profit

That's not really true.

Teams like Pittsburgh and Green Bay have huge national followings. Those teams are still lower in jersey sales than teams like the Cowboys and Patriots.

https://www.nflpa.com/players/news/t...-year-end-list

Top Ten Jersey Sales for the 2015 Season:

Tom Brady, QB, New England Patriots
Peyton Manning, QB, Denver Broncos
Russell Wilson, QB, Seattle Seahawks
Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay Packers
Dez Bryant, WR, Dallas Cowboys
Odell Beckham Jr., WR, New York Giants
Cam Newton, QB, Carolina Panthers
Rob Gronkowski, TE, New England Patriots
J.J. Watt, DE, Houston Texans
Jason Witten, TE, Dallas Cowboys

Furthermore, every NFL Gate is split 60/40, with the home team receiving 60% and the visiting team 40%. Franchises that charge for PSL's and have higher ticket prices doesn't necessarily equal more profit, as teams like the Giants/Jets, Cowboys, etc. all privately financed their stadiums.

What this illustrates is that outside of a few select cities, building $1.8 billion plus stadiums is completely unnecessary, as ticket revenues will never, ever approach the billions that TV contracts provide.

These stadiums are just dick measuring contests.

WilliamTheIrish 01-28-2017 02:31 PM

Quote:

How come the preordained SB of Brady/Rogers isn't happening?

SAUTO 01-28-2017 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 12714273)
How come the preordained SB of Brady/Rogers isn't happening?

Maybe the Jesuits think Rodgers sucked a dick at some point. Nttatwwt

Rasputin 01-28-2017 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12714254)
That's not really true.

Teams like Pittsburgh and Green Bay have huge national followings. Those teams are still lower in jersey sales than teams like the Cowboys and Patriots.

https://www.nflpa.com/players/news/t...-year-end-list

Top Ten Jersey Sales for the 2015 Season:

Tom Brady, QB, New England Patriots
Peyton Manning, QB, Denver Broncos
Russell Wilson, QB, Seattle Seahawks
Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay Packers
Dez Bryant, WR, Dallas Cowboys
Odell Beckham Jr., WR, New York Giants
Cam Newton, QB, Carolina Panthers
Rob Gronkowski, TE, New England Patriots
J.J. Watt, DE, Houston Texans
Jason Witten, TE, Dallas Cowboys

Furthermore, every NFL Gate is split 60/40, with the home team receiving 60% and the visiting team 40%. Franchises that charge for PSL's and have higher ticket prices doesn't necessarily equal more profit, as teams like the Giants/Jets, Cowboys, etc. all privately financed their stadiums.

What this illustrates is that outside of a few select cities, building $1.8 billion plus stadiums is completely unnecessary, as ticket revenues will never, ever approach the billions that TV contracts provide.

These stadiums are just dick measuring contests.

Huh you would think the way Tiger Uppers talks about Alex Smith he would be a top 3 seller. Huh weird.

KranzDictum 01-28-2017 02:39 PM

Maybe those guys are more successful because they got a better education?

WilliamTheIrish 01-28-2017 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KranzDictum (Post 12714280)
Maybe those guys are more successful because they got a better education?

Maybe. In Clarks case, he was just born into it. He's probably a pretty intelligent guy anyway.

Spott 01-28-2017 03:35 PM

I'd rather have an owner that listens to Slayer.

splatbass 01-28-2017 03:37 PM

So far BlackOp has stated that since some of the refs have Italian names that proves they are connected to the mob (in another thread) and that since some owners were Jesuits that means they are connected to the mob. He has also blamed black people.

Isn't bigotry against religion and ethnicity a banning offense?

Easy 6 01-28-2017 03:51 PM

I've eventually come around to the very sad idea that the NFL pushes refs to favor certain teams

But this jesuit angle is nuttier than pecan pie

Frazod 01-28-2017 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 12714373)
I've eventually come around to the very sad idea that the NFL pushes refs to favor certain teams

This.

KCTitus 01-28-2017 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 12714373)

LOL...I love pie!

splatbass 01-28-2017 04:39 PM

Quote:

You are the one trying to stir up racial tension where there was none.

WilliamTheIrish 01-28-2017 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 12714351)
I'd rather have an owner that listens to Slayer.

LMAO

BlackOp 01-28-2017 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12714355)
So far BlackOp has stated that since some of the refs have Italian names that proves they are connected to the mob (in another thread) and that since some owners were Jesuits that means they are connected to the mob. He has also blamed black people.

Isn't bigotry against religion and ethnicity a banning offense?

No...I'm against all forms of corruption. You can manipulate that however you wish...I'm sorry the world isn't the perfect place you were brainwashed into believing.

Hold onto those beliefs...most will rather die defending them... than facing the fact they were protecting a lie.

I said nothing blaming black people...they are victims.

Chief Roundup 01-28-2017 05:14 PM

Stupidity is strong with this turd. I can't believe he still has thread starting privileges.

BlackOp 01-28-2017 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 12714479)
Stupidity is strong with this turd. I can't believe he still has thread starting privileges.

I've often wondered what a conversation between two cows, unknowingly, headed to the slaughter house would sound like...nothing in their programming could prepare them for the machine that was waiting for them. It was something they couldn't conceive of existing. To them...there was no threat.

Keep your eyes open...the symbols are there. Hiding in plain sight...

Peace.

stumppy 01-28-2017 05:39 PM

Oh noes, we're all going to die. All because of....of.....what was the reason again ?

SAUTO 01-28-2017 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12714510)
I've often wondered what a conversation between two cows, unknowingly, headed to the slaughter house would sound like...nothing in their programming could prepare them for the machine that was waiting for them. It was something they couldn't conceive of existing. To them...there was no threat.

Keep your eyes open...the symbols are there. Hiding in plain sight...

Peace.

I don't think cows talk

stumppy 01-28-2017 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12714541)
I don't think cows talk

Or do they ??????

Easy 6 01-28-2017 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12714476)
No...I'm against all forms of corruption. You can manipulate that however you wish...I'm sorry the world isn't the perfect place you were brainwashed into believing.

Hold onto those beliefs...most will rather die defending them... than facing the fact they were protecting a lie.

I said nothing blaming black people...they are victims.

Dude, you're attributing some kind of Illuminati level strangeness to all of this that is misplaced

Control of the world isnt at stake here, its just ****ing football no matter how much money it makes... seriously man, a Jesuit conspiracy?

Holy shit :facepalm: