ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Welp, back on the hate wagon (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288586)

RealSNR 11-20-2014 10:51 PM

Welp, back on the hate wagon

Who's with me?

**** this franchise in the ****ing neck.

I hate Alex Smith, Eric Fisher, our entire secondary, our dickhole coaching staff, Dee Ford for not being a player who could actually help us, and ESPECIALLY McGlynn.

kysirsoze 11-20-2014 10:53 PM

...Until we beat Denver next week!

chiefs1111 11-20-2014 10:53 PM

Was Ford even on the field?

siberian khatru 11-20-2014 10:53 PM

They will ALWAYS let you down. ALWAYS.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-20-2014 10:53 PM

We need Clay to hate

chiefs1111 11-20-2014 10:54 PM

Fisher......... There are just no words for how worthless he is

kysirsoze 11-20-2014 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs1111 (Post 11133216)
Was Ford even on the field?

Yeah, what the ****. I know it takes time to develop guys sometimes, but I forget he's on the team most the time.

TimBone 11-20-2014 10:55 PM

Clay...I need you to switch back to the dark side. I need a leader.

Prison Bitch 11-20-2014 10:55 PM

Tamba Hali had zero sacks. He looked great dropping into coverage on the winner and guarding the air

He is our Billy Butler

Mr_Tomahawk 11-20-2014 10:56 PM

Why?

For the 2nd consecutive year we are in the playoff discussion. This team has beat the defending super bowl champs and the suppose top team in the AFC.

We shat the bed tonight. Patriots Shat the bed against us. Broncos shat the bed against the Rams....it happens.

Do you want Pioli to come back or something?

ThaVirus 11-20-2014 10:56 PM

Welp, back on the hate wagon

This is what everyone was afraid of when we talk about our offense's limitations.

It's not that we want to see tons of yards or sexy passes to wide receivers, it's that we'll NEED it at some point in time.

Tonight, we needed a QB that could make all the throws and we got a guy that takes sacks with :40 on the clock with no timeouts. A guy that is afraid to throw the ball 15 yards down field for fear of.. what? I don't even ****ing know.

Alex Smith has proven time and time again that when he can't lean on the running game, he doesn't make the plays necessary to win football games.

TribalElder 11-20-2014 10:56 PM

Parker

kcpasco 11-20-2014 10:56 PM

Sign me up.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 11-20-2014 10:57 PM

They deserve to miss the playoffs

Sannyasi 11-20-2014 10:57 PM

Alex Smith sucks ****ing cock. How do you have a QB so bad that you are trying to run out the clock when you are down 11 points with 3 minutes left in the 1st half and 3 timeouts?

Ming the Merciless 11-20-2014 10:57 PM

TO THE SHIP

THE SHIP OF HATE

RealSNR 11-20-2014 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs1111 (Post 11133230)
Fisher......... There are just no words for how worthless he is

That's why I ****ing hate people like Deberg.

"Who were we supposed to pick?"

HOW ABOUT YOU DON'T PICK A BAG OF FLAMING DILDOS! HOW ABOUT YOU PICK SOMEBODY THAT DOESN'T SUCK WHALE SHIT THROUGH A STRAW EVERY ****ING GAME? IS THAT SO ****ING HARD?

mdchiefsfan 11-20-2014 10:57 PM

SNR is gonna SNR.

Direckshun 11-20-2014 10:58 PM

Nah, we just got hit three ways by the letdown factor.

The Seattle win 4 days ago, the Broncos game next week, and a 0-10 division rival.

That's how it goes.

Discuss Thrower 11-20-2014 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 11133313)
Nah, we just got hit three ways by the letdown factor.

The Seattle win 4 days ago, the Broncos game next week, and a 0-10 division rival.

That's how it goes.

Or... The Chiefs just aren't very good.

RealSNR 11-20-2014 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 11133277)
Why?

For the 2nd consecutive year we are in the playoff discussion. This team has beat the defending super bowl champs and the suppose top team in the AFC.

We shat the bed tonight. Patriots Shat the bed against us. Broncos shat the bed against the Rams....it happens.

Do you want Pioli to come back or something?

I want our QB to stop being such a flaming pussy.

KC native 11-20-2014 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11133187)
Who's with me?

I hate Alex Smith, Eric Fisher, our entire secondary, our dickhole coaching staff, Dee Ford for not being a player who could actually help us, and ESPECIALLY McGlynn.

I'M ****ING THERE WITH YOU BROTHER.

Mr_Tomahawk 11-20-2014 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 11133322)
Or... The Chiefs just aren't very good.

Slaughter the Pats...beat the defending super bowl champs. Ya um ok.

Go to bed chicken little.

carcosa 11-20-2014 11:00 PM

I don't even know what to ****ing think about this ****ing team anymore

TambaBerry 11-20-2014 11:00 PM

I'm on

Pasta Little Brioni 11-20-2014 11:01 PM

You can't let Carr beat u. It's pathetic. PI was crap but Parker isn't a corner.

Bugeater 11-20-2014 11:02 PM

Saw this one coming as soon as last Sunday's game ended. Because we are the Chuefs.

Discuss Thrower 11-20-2014 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 11133343)
Slaughter the Pats...beat the defending super bowl champs. Ya um ok.

Go to bed chicken little.

The Patriots win that game at least 7 times out of 10. There's no doubt in my mind.

Direckshun 11-20-2014 11:03 PM

If you are going to hate on the Chiefs, you need to admit you've never played on a sports team in your life.

ThaVirus 11-20-2014 11:03 PM

The worst part about this loss, aside from the loss, is that Charles got beat to shit.

Hope he rests up and gets ready for Reid to give him 11 carries against Denver!

Iconic 11-20-2014 11:04 PM

I think this wagon should stall at least until after we face DEN.

TimBone 11-20-2014 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 11133411)
I think this wagon should stall at least until after we face DEN.

**** YOU AND YOUR WAGON

Tribal Warfare 11-20-2014 11:07 PM

it's pretty much a state of apathy for me, until we have a Franchise QB that's worth his sand.

mcaj22 11-20-2014 11:07 PM

another season of our first round draft pick not contributing in year 1.

thanks.

RealSNR 11-20-2014 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 11133396)
If you are going to hate on the Chiefs, you need to admit you've never played on a sports team in your life.

All the sports teams I've played on didn't give up a 28 point lead in a playoff game and then double down on their embarrassment by choosing their brainfart loss to be against an 0-10 DIVISION OPPONENT.

YOU KNOW CUZ NOT LIKE THOSE GAMES COUNT OR ANYTHING!

Why Not? 11-20-2014 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 11133265)
Tamba Hali had zero sacks. He looked great dropping into coverage on the winner and guarding the air

He is our Billy Butler

Seriously might be the best analogy I've ever read here

Why Not? 11-20-2014 11:21 PM

I love this thread. I hate this team right now. And I hate delusional fans who think this joke team has a shot next week or in AZ or Pitt for that matter. 9-7. And people will bitch about how we let the Raiders game or Titans game slip away. Then people will realize "oh wait, if this team wasn't a worthless Ebola fire, they would have beat those teams"!!!!

Direckshun 11-20-2014 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11133583)
All the sports teams I've played on didn't give up a 28 point lead in a playoff game and then double down on their embarrassment by choosing their brainfart loss to be against an 0-10 DIVISION OPPONENT.

YOU KNOW CUZ NOT LIKE THOSE GAMES COUNT OR ANYTHING!

Congratulations, you've apparently never lost a terrible game.

Jerm 11-20-2014 11:23 PM

Has Dee Ford done one goddamn thing besides running away from Frank Gore???

Gravedigger 11-20-2014 11:24 PM

Can we get a ****ing WR this offseason? Please god, if we're going to have to deal with Alex Smith for another two or three years can we PLEASE at least give him more than Jamaal Charles for a consistent threat?

Mr_Tomahawk 11-20-2014 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 11133642)
Has Dee Ford done one goddamn thing besides running away from Frank Gore???

Lol, this made me giggle...

RealSNR 11-20-2014 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 11133641)
Congratulations, you've apparently never lost a terrible game.

I've been on good and bad teams.

The bad teams were bad. The good teams were good. And they didn't lose games that MATTER like this one

Mr_Tomahawk 11-20-2014 11:30 PM

Wtf are we even talking about?!

Direckshun 11-20-2014 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11133705)
I've been on good and bad teams.

The bad teams were bad. The good teams were good. And they didn't lose games that MATTER like this one

Again, congrats. Your good teams never lost a terrible game.

That's legitimately impressive.

TEX 11-20-2014 11:34 PM

Quote:

Who's with me?

Told you KC better watch out. Yes, you deserve that because you played Mr. KNOW IT ALL far too much regarding this game. They looked tired. #4 was a DAMN GOOD REASON. You were dead WRONG. Next.

In58men 11-20-2014 11:36 PM

Like I said "Last week was a good TEAM win and Alex Smith still had MAJOR issues" Throwing 109 yards 0 TDS wasnt why we beat Seattle.

Either Reid doesn't trust him to throw deep or Alex Smith has no confidence in his deep ball.

Frosty 11-20-2014 11:37 PM

FWIW, Smith did bring the team back from a 14 point deficit and then took the lead. What killed them was the defense shitting the bed and allowing the Raiders to score a TD and chew up a good chunk of the 4th quarter and Reid not giving the ball to Charles inside the 10 and having to settle for a FG instead of going up by 7.

Molitoth 11-20-2014 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy lost the toss (Post 11133299)
They deserve to miss the playoffs

Oh, c'mon... this fanbase deserves another first round playoff loss in the worst way.

Even worse than last year.

Discuss Thrower 11-21-2014 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 11133905)
Oh, c'mon... this fanbase deserves another first round playoff loss in the worst way.

Even worse than last year.

Only if it would cause massive amounts of season ticket defections and TV blackouts.

But most Chiefs fans are content with just making the playoffs so it won't work.

The Chiefs are orbiting the 8-8 black hole as long as Smith is under contract. It's up to each and every fan if they are content with this now.

Easy 6 11-21-2014 12:09 AM

Reid opened up the playbook too late, everyone screaming about "Smith cant go downfield!1" are being ridiculous.

Did none of you notice what started happening once Alex started going downfield? SUCCESS, thats what started happening... it just happened too late.

I'm already over tonight, we have been on a massive tear that culminated in beating the champs and went on the road against division rival that always plays us tough, I'm not going to "burn my jerseys and Joe Delaney rookie card!" over it... it was a good wake up call to the staff and team as they prepare for Denver.

dj56dt58 11-21-2014 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11133921)
Reid opened up the playbook too late, everyone screaming about "Smith cant go downfield!1" are being ridiculous.

Did none of you notice what started happening once Alex started going downfield? SUCCESS, thats what started happening... it just happened too late.

I'm already over tonight, we have been on a massive tear that culminated in beating the champs and went on the road against division rival that always plays us tough, I'm not going to "burn my jerseys and Joe Delaney rookie card!" over it... it was a good wake up call to the staff and team as they prepare for Denver.

Don't have that card but I did rape and burn my Jersey

Simply Red 11-21-2014 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 11133344)
I don't even know what to ****ing think about this ****ing team anymore

I was on the verge of tears when i saw you'd returned.

TinyEvel 11-21-2014 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11133921)

This.

Anyone who's been a Chiefs fan for more than two years knows the Raiders game is ALWAYS a toss-up. There was a stretch for, like, 10 games that were decided by no more than 7 points.

Do I hate them? HELL YES

Am I pissed about this loss? **** YES

Am I surprised? No.

Next week I think we beat Denver. More confident about that than I was we'd win tonight.

OldSchool 11-21-2014 12:21 AM

ROFL

RealSNR 11-21-2014 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 11133759)
Told you KC better watch out. Yes, you deserve that because you played Mr. KNOW IT ALL far too much regarding this game. They looked tired. #4 was a DAMN GOOD REASON. You were dead WRONG. Next.

I don't ****ing deserve shit, dickbreath.

I don't play for this team. I don't have a say in anything they ****ing do.

And THEY'RE the ones that subject me to 40+ years of torture, the last 20+ of which have been particularly painful and degrading.

I'm OWED the right to crow when my team faces an 0-10 shit hole like the Raiders when the Chiefs were playing as great as they were. My hubris doesn't affect how the team will play on Thursday one goddamn ****ing bit.

So go lick Bum Phillips' rotting cock and shove an oil derrick up your rectum, Houston boy.

Baby Lee 11-21-2014 12:25 AM

Quote:

Who's with me?

Don't break those dainty ankles, Nancy.

Easy 6 11-21-2014 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj56dt58 (Post 11133925)
Don't have that card but I did rape and burn my Jersey

Raped your jersey? you disgusting, filthy wretch you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 11133931)
This.

Anyone who's been a Chiefs fan for more than two years knows the Raiders game is ALWAYS a toss-up. There was a stretch for, like, 10 games that were decided by no more than 7 points.

Do I hate them? HELL YES

Am I pissed about this loss? **** YES

Am I surprised? No.

Next week I think we beat Denver. More confident about that than I was we'd win tonight.

Plenty of things to be pissed about tonight for sure...

Doing nothing with 1:30 and 3 timeouts before half.
Continuing trying screens to JC when they were hawking that shit like a mfer
Not opening up the offense sooner
The O line and all of their dickfaced penalties
Tuck being given the timeout while those clowns celebrated in our backfield

But yeah, all things considered, I'm less mad about this loss than any other in recent memory, hell I almost expected... its surprisingly easy for me to look at the bright side tonight, lets get ready for Denver.

We'll get another crack at these shitheads soon enough.

OldSchool 11-21-2014 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 11133772)
Like I said "Last week was a good TEAM win and Alex Smith still had MAJOR issues" Throwing 109 yards 0 TDS wasnt why we beat Seattle.

Either Reid doesn't trust him to throw deep or Alex Smith has no confidence in his deep ball.

Dwayne Bowe
Frankie Hammond Jr
Junior Hemingway
Albert Wilson

Looks like a prototypical Air Coryell WR core to me! Oh, not to mention that fact that our OL is great in pass protection. I mean, Smith rarely ever gets pressure when he is taking 5-7 step drops and our great route running quartet of WRs can get open so fast that the OL doesn't even matter! Screw it, toss it up there, you can always count on the fantastic Frankie Hammond to come down with a 50-50 deep ball!:doh!:

ThaVirus 11-21-2014 12:34 AM

He rarely ever makes a good throw. Even when he has all day.

cdcox 11-21-2014 12:34 AM

We have a better chance of drafting in the top half of the draft than we do of winning the SB. Go Chiefs.

Hoover 11-21-2014 12:35 AM

how do you open the offense up when its pouring?

How about we don't let Murray run for a 90 yard TD.

Easy 6 11-21-2014 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 11133951)

The Murray run, yeah, that hurt... overall our defense really didnt have a good night at all.

But one thing I was thinking earlier in the game was to get Thomas involved more (since they were keying JC HARD often with double spys), get him running starts downfield before getting him the ball instead of the screens to JC and him that were getting snuffed out over and over... after the half, they should've come out throwing it downfield.

DaneMcCloud 11-21-2014 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 11133951)

The $11.6 Million Dollar Man

OldSchool 11-21-2014 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11133962)
The Murray run, yeah, that hurt... overall our defense really didnt have a good night at all.

But one thing I was thinking earlier in the game was to get Thomas involved more (since they were keying JC HARD often with double spys), get him running starts downfield before getting him the ball instead of the screens to JC and him that were getting snuffed out over and over... after the half, they should've come out throwing it downfield.

The speed of Charles and Thomas was significantly diminished in the rain. It's harder to get your footing and accelerate once you stop your momentum. Those conditions were much more conducive for a downhill running attack and diminishes the abilities of a scat back.

Remember DAT's terrible punt return that got him benched? On a dry field, I guarantee you that he breaks that one. His acceleration wasn't quite there today due to the soaked field. It evens out the playing field in terms of speed and quickness. It was, quite literally, the perfect storm for the Raiders to beat the Chiefs.

jd1020 11-21-2014 01:48 AM

Just finished watching and all I can do is laugh. I've never bought into this team as legit and I never will with Alex Smith. So many things have to go right to win a SB and with Alex you basically have to play 4 perfect games.

OldSchool 11-21-2014 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 11134006)
Just finished watching and all I can do is laugh. I've never bought into this team as legit and I never will with Alex Smith. So many things have to go right to win a SB and with Alex you basically have to play 4 perfect games.

You mean like having WRs who can actually run decent routes and catch the ball? Or an OL that can block 50 year old Justin Tuck and a rookie OLB?

Or a run defense that doesn't give up a 90 yard TD run to the worst rushing offense in the NFL.

Or a defense that doesn't give up an 8+ minute 4th quarter TD drive to a rookie QB with almost no weapons around him?

Please tell me how the problem is Alex Smith.

jd1020 11-21-2014 01:58 AM

Or a QB that doesn't take 6 yard sacks on potential game winning drives.

This ****ing clown has 1 playoff win in 10 years. Ya... he's not a part of the issue.

OldSchool 11-21-2014 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 11134010)

Yeah, who is he going to get rid of the ball to?

Travis Kelce on the bench?

Toss it up to the double-teamed Dwayne Bowe like he's a 26 year old Megatron?

Maybe throw the ball up to the inept Frankie Hammond who can't run a comeback route for the 1st down at the sticks and expect him to be a competent receiver?

How about the rookie who has very little game experience? Yeah, that's definitely the go-to guy in those crucial situations.

OldSchool 11-21-2014 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 11134010)

This ****ing clown has 1 playoff win in 10 years. Ya... he's not a part of the issue.

Yeah, the clown that only has one of the highest QB ratings in the history of the playoffs for QB's who have played more than 1 playoff game? He was clearly the reason why the Colts scored 45 points, the vast majority of which came in less than 2 quarters of play. Clearly, the issue is Alex Smith.:doh!:

jd1020 11-21-2014 02:04 AM

It is unreal to me how people will go to the deepest depths of hell to excuse shitty QB play from a mediocre QB.

OldSchool 11-21-2014 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 11134014)
It is unreal to me how people will go to the deepest depths of hell to excuse shifty QB play from a mediocre QB.

It's unreal to me how stupid this fan base can be when it comes to the QB position.

If he wasn't drafted by the team, then he isn't worth shit and is always the reason why things go bad regardless of how well he actually plays.

jd1020 11-21-2014 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 11134012)
Yeah, the clown that only has one of the highest QB ratings in the history of the playoffs for QB's who have played more than 1 playoff game? He was clearly the reason why the Colts scored 45 points, the vast majority of which came in less than 2 quarters of play. Clearly, the issue is Alex Smith.:doh!:

Keep acting like the offense performed well in the 2nd half.

Discuss Thrower 11-21-2014 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 11134016)
It's unreal to me how stupid this fan base can be when it comes to the QB position.

If he wasn't drafted by the team, then he isn't worth shit and is always the reason why things go bad regardless of how well he actually plays.

Or because he can only manage 50 yards of passing in 30 minutes of game time.

OldSchool 11-21-2014 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 11134017)
Keep acting like the offense didn't perform in the 2nd half.

ROFL

Yeah, gaining a huge lead and adding to it while controlling the majority of TOP was not doing their job.

jd1020 11-21-2014 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 11134023)
ROFL

Yeah, gaining a huge lead and adding to it while controlling the majority of TOP was not doing their job.

Keep acting like the defense played no part in gaining that huge lead.

You are one dumb mother****er.

OldSchool 11-21-2014 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 11134020)
Or because he can only manage 50 yards of passing in 30 minutes of game time.

Did you even watch the game? Those plays were all designed to be quick and short passes. Why? Because it was raining like hell and dialing up anything deeper is just asking for trouble in those conditions.

Mav 11-21-2014 02:20 AM

I still can't believe Abdullah didn't pick that pass.

Discuss Thrower 11-21-2014 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11134033)
I still can't believe Abdullah didn't pick that pass.

He wouldn't have been in bounds.

OldSchool 11-21-2014 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 11134034)
He wouldn't have been in bounds.

He would have easily been in bounds.

Discuss Thrower 11-21-2014 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 11134035)
He would have easily been in bounds.

You truly are a ****ing idiot.

He made contact with the ball on his second to last step in bounds. Had he caught it with both hands and no. Movement it would have been on his last step in bounds. His next step half his foot was in the white.