ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs' Player Jevon Belcher involved in murder-suicide, shoots self at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267244)

GoChargers 12-01-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 9168868)
God, you guys are so dmub.ROFL

At least they aren't using a murder-suicide as an excuse to troll and draw attention to themselves.

Iconic 12-01-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9168867)
If this isn't the most transparent trolljob ever, I don't know what to say.

Trolljob, Is that like a blowjob but from an ugly female?

DJ's left nut 12-01-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 9168865)
My God. What must this poor woman being going through?

No doubt.

As horrible as this was, it just keeps getting worse.

tk13 12-01-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

At this point, I would love not to focus on a football game, specifically the one slated to take place Sunday at noon Central time between the Chiefs and Carolina Panthers at Arrowhead Stadium.

Unfortunately, that's exactly what I'm doing, because the game is expected to be played as scheduled.

I'm appalled that the team and league are sticking to the script, and I question the logic behind the decision. Pardon my skepticism, and that of one Chiefs player who predicted this in the wake of the tragedy: "It's all about money," he said.

---

I communicated with two Chiefs players in the immediate aftermath of the tragedy, and while neither was enthusiastic about the prospect of playing Sunday, both seemed resigned to the notion. When I asked one player how the league could expect him and his teammates to be ready to play so quickly after the incident, he replied, "Because it's the NFL. Do they really care?"
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--nf...222206231.html

Iconic 12-01-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9168870)
eyerony

I'm going to go right my english paper. WISH ME LUCK DETECTIVE DAVE!

GoChargers 12-01-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 9168880)

Good. Shut up and go away.

Straight, No Chaser 12-01-2012 05:51 PM

Pioli & Romeo must go

BigMeatballDave 12-01-2012 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser (Post 9168887)
Pioli & Romeo must go

Yes, but for entirely different reasons.

Chief Roundup 12-01-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 9168880)

Hey mods this dude is trolling a death of a player. That sure deserves a weekend off.

splatbass 12-01-2012 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Arrowhead (Post 9168869)
1 thing I dont get is why would Pioli or Crennel let Belcher out of their sights with a gun pointed towards his head

How could they stop him?

DJ's left nut 12-01-2012 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Arrowhead (Post 9168869)
1 thing I dont get is why would Pioli or Crennel let Belcher out of their sights with a gun pointed towards his head

?

They didn't. He walked a few feet away and killed himself. Think about it, for a man of his size, 30 feet (as reported) is only going to be about 9 full strides.

Moreover, what exactly would you have had them do?

Lprechaun 12-01-2012 06:02 PM

If they did anything its better than nothing. A man with a gun would have made most men go running. Them stepping up shows some character.
I wont go into how they didnt succeed in that endeavor either.
Just remember the real victims ... the mother and child. That poor kid has to live with that the rest of their life.

dirk digler 12-01-2012 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9168663)
Either his mother or her mother was at the house during the argument.

We'll likely know the ultimately catalyst.

Honestly, as someone that liked Belcher, I hope it was something that would set any one of us into a blind rage (i.e. the baby mamma drama). Let's be honest folks, the law does recognize this as a quasi-justification for homicide. A true heat of passion murder can get you a voluntary manslaughter charge instead of a murder charge. At least at that point we have something that the law and most reasonable people see as something that drives men to do things they know are unreasonable upon reflection.

If this really came out of her getting home late from a Trey Sonz concert...

Ugh...at that point he's just a cold-blooded killer.

I agree.

If this was over coming over late that would lead to the thought that this was premeditated since he killed her 7 hours later. I don't think that was probably the case something else must have happened. My guess is maybe after the fight she threatened to leave him and take the kid and he snapped.

lcarus 12-01-2012 06:31 PM

Jovan

feldspar 12-01-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9168959)
I agree.

If this was over coming over late that would lead to the thought that this was premeditated since he killed her 7 hours later. I don't think that was probably the case something else must have happened. My guess is maybe after the fight she threatened to leave him and take the kid and he snapped.

LOL, you guys are hoping that "she had it coming" to a degree? "I did it because she made me mad, your honor."

He killed her on purpose, so that's just plain old murder in my book, no matter what they may have called it in the court of law if was headed to prison (where he belonged) instead of six feet under.

Let's not forget what he did here, and there could not have been a good reason for it.