ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dane I'm calling you out. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271677)

Hammock Parties 04-02-2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9552175)
I'm sorry but this is blatantly untrue.

Boss and SNR, even to a point, Htis, kept telling me that I "needed help" and so because I disagreed with their opinion of Geno Smith.

I've had countless posts and countless interactions with other members about varying topics from movies to music, etc. and so on, yet no one even muttered "You need help".

Your dislike of me is well documented. I get it. But to pretend like my posts over the past 2 months were some kind of "warning sign" is just flat out nonsensical.

You're a bigger pussy than anyone for whining about this.

You should just apologize and move on independent of what anyone else does.

But you have zero honor so you won't.

Continue sucking your own tiny dick between chest-beating sessions. It's what you do best.

You are Matt Cassel 2.0.

TRR 04-02-2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

Boss and SNR, even to a point, Htis, kept telling me that I "needed help" and so because I disagreed with their opinion of Geno Smith.

I've had countless posts and countless interactions with other members about varying topics from movies to music, etc. and so on, yet no one even muttered "You need help".

Your dislike of me is well documented. I get it. But to pretend like my posts over the past 2 months were some kind of "warning sign" is just flat out nonsensical.

What is blatantly untrue?? Everyone saw the reply. You made a crack at his special needs child. Why go there over a sports MESSAGE BOARD?
Posted via Mobile Device

Pablo 04-02-2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9552177)
No offense - but who in the **** is this Mafia and why would anyone give a rat's ass?

The 3 6 mafia. And people that appreciate crunk music care.

RealSNR 04-02-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Boss and SNR, even to a point, Htis, kept telling me that I "needed help" and so forth, because I disagreed with their opinion of Geno Smith.

I've had countless posts and countless interactions with other members about varying topics from movies to music, etc. and so on, yet no one else muttered "You need help".

I apologized TWICE. I'll repost this one more time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9551889)
Dane, I don't expect you to go back 1000 posts in this thread, but I posted an offer after Flopnuts showed us your e-mail.

I think you started this. You think I started this. You stalked me and acted like a twitchy little bitch, and I repeatedly held your apology thread against you (even though I sincerely meant it in the best positive light, and was just frustrated that after receiving said apology you immediately went back to being a dickbag). We both did shit and overreacted. And I don't see an end in sight for either of us.

So here's the deal. I'm proposing an olive branch.

I apologize for constantly bringing up your "come clean" thread. Most of the time I was concerned, but I will absolutely admit to being frustrated with you and using it as a card in my deck. That was the wrong thing to do. I apologize for disparagingly telling you to get help even though I knew barely anything about your situation at all other than what you posted in that thread. And I hearby pledge from now on to avoid confrontations with you and take the, "If you can't say something nice to Dane, don't say it at all" approach. You're a creative poster with lots of good stuff to say, and I want to respond and banter just like I used to in the past. I sincerely hope both of us will put this snafu behind us.

Is there anything you'd like to say?

Bearcat 04-02-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9552156)
You actually think that zach wants to figure it out? **** no, he wants to say the same thing over and over everytime one of these threads comes up. It's Hootieesque

Not really, just playing by the script.

Wait, didn't I ban you from a thread once as a joke for like 20 minutes? Where's YOUR outrage? And Clay's laughing, and Dane... well, Dane's pissed... but, this is ****ing chaos and the mods need to be impeached, amirite?!?

TLO 04-02-2013 10:38 PM

ChiefsPlanetMaFIa BITCHES!!!!!!1!!!1

Serious business.

Hammock Parties 04-02-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRR (Post 9552183)
What is blatantly untrue?? Everyone saw the reply. You made a crack at his special needs child. Why go there over a sports MESSAGE BOARD?
Posted via Mobile Device

Because Dane brings personal shots into almost every argument.

He gets his rocks off calling SNR a tone deaf musician.

MeatRock 04-02-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9552145)
I would be happy to apologize but only IF he were apologize for going off on me for that past 60+ days and insisting that I need "help".

FTR, and to be completely serious, as I've said before, I'm fine. I have plenty of friends and family (at times, it felt like too much but that's something that's nice in a situation like I experienced). I work, I take care of my family and I'm FINE.

If Boss, SNR and Hootie REALLY cared about my well being, why didn't any of them send me a PM? A rep note (since my PM's are limited)? Contact a mod?

I'll tell you exactly why: They're full of shit.

Hootie, is the light still on?

Are you worried Hootie is gonna fap to your pic's on his wall in the dark with a flashlight? Err Fleshlight.

blaise 04-02-2013 10:39 PM

So, this "mob" was sort of a secret group of posters that were going to try and police the board somehow? Is that the idea?

AustinChief 04-02-2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9552181)
You are Matt Cassel 2.0.

Dude.. you didn't have to go THERE!

Mother****erJones 04-02-2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9552181)
You're a bigger pussy than anyone for whining about this.

You should just apologize and move on independent of what anyone else does.

But you have zero honor so you won't.

Continue sucking your own tiny dick between chest-beating sessions. It's what you do best.

You are Matt Cassel 2.0.

That would be 3.0 because according to some Alex Smith is Matt Cassel 2.0 so that is taken

DaneMcCloud 04-02-2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRR (Post 9552183)
Posted via Mobile Device

Why go off on me for 60+ days saying that I "need help" because of an admission of a difficult situation with a family member?

Why do I "Need Help" because I don't believe that Geno Smith should go 1.1?

Please explain. I'll really appreciate it.

KurtCobain 04-02-2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9552165)
Thanks for doing your part to help us taxpayers out, let me guess "If it wasn't me somebody else would be doing it". Get a spine and some morals, maybe even try to be a man of conviction from time to time.

You're just as bad as those welfare recipients, you're scamming the system also you low life.

I don't give a **** if someone else was doing it or not, I live very small paycheck to very small paycheck and those guys get me 200 dollars worth of groceries for 100 dollars, I don't give a flying **** how they do it.

Mother****erJones 04-02-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9552193)
Are you worried Hootie is gonna fap to your pic's on his wall in the dark with a flashlight? Err Fleshlight.

ROFL

crazycoffey 04-02-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9552192)
Because Dane brings personal shots into almost every argument.

He gets his rocks off calling SNR a tone deaf musician.

there's no proof SNR is a musician.