ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2012 Kansas Football Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=253033)

Reerun_KC 12-22-2011 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 8228390)
KK is a legitimate journalist, Fescoe is not. Apples and oranges.

ROFL

this is like the jelly of the month club... The gift that keeps giving all year long...

:clap:

Pants 12-22-2011 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 8228390)
KK is a legitimate journalist...

TROLOLOLOL

Fansy the Famous Bard 12-22-2011 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8228429)
ROFL

this is like the jelly of the month club... The gift that keeps giving all year long...

:clap:

Apparently his shitter's full and is emptying it into this thread.

Saul Good 12-22-2011 01:56 PM

KK is a joke. Petro is a guy who clearly does a lot of show prep. Wright is the same way. KK clearly rolls in and just starts slinging shit with zero information to back it up.

To this day, he still talks about the Sunshine Network like its Florida's the Longhorn Network. Never mind that it isn't owned by the University. Never mind that it is the channel that televises the Rays games. Never mind the fact that it shows no live Gator sporting events. It equals the Longhorn Network because he read it on a message board once.

Saulbadguy 12-22-2011 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8228470)
KK is a joke. Petro is a guy who clearly does a lot of show prep. Wright is the same way. KK clearly rolls in and just starts slinging shit with zero information to back it up.

To this day, he still talks about the Sunshine Network like its Florida's the Longhorn Network. Never mind that it isn't owned by the University. Never mind that it is the channel that televises the Rays games. Never mind the fact that it shows no live Gator sporting events. It equals the Longhorn Network because he read it on a message board once.

No one can send people like Saul Good in to a tizzy like BITB Kevin Kietzman.

Fansy the Famous Bard 12-22-2011 02:13 PM

Don't look now, but Former 5-star QB and BYU player Jake Heaps is transferring to KU....

Saul Good 12-22-2011 02:13 PM

I used to listen to KK almost exclusively, only turning to 610 when he was on commercial. Then he started doing all the Smoke and Fire/Racing Boys crap. I started listening to Wright more, but he would go off on stupid tangents about racial issues.

When the realignment thing went down, I started listening almost exclusively to Wright or Laslo on 96.5 FM. Wright's gotten away from the racial shit, and I only listen to 810 when both other shows are on commercials.

I went from listening to KK for about 3 hours per week to less than 30 minutes per week. I wear an Arbitron meter that provides ratings data for TV and Radio, so I'm pretty aware of how long I listen to different shows.

I don't agree with KK much. I don't agree with Laslo much, either. Laslo is entertaining, though. KK is neither inciteful nor entertaining, and he's gone from a huge lead to trailing Wright in the ratings.

Fansy the Famous Bard 12-22-2011 02:13 PM

He and Crist on the same day? Definitely a good day for the Jayhawk football program.

Mr. Plow 12-22-2011 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke (Post 8228511)
Don't look now, but Former 5-star QB and BYU player Jake Heaps is transferring to KU....

JayhawkSlant @ JayhawkSlant 1m
Breaking: Jake Heaps has informed us he is headed to Kansas. What a day for quarterbacks, huh?

sedated 12-22-2011 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke (Post 8228511)

will he be a sophomore or a junior in 2012?

Mr. Plow 12-22-2011 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 8228532)
will he be a sophomore or a junior in 2012?

Just read that he'll sit out next year using red shirt, then have 2 years of eligibility left.

Saul Good 12-22-2011 02:26 PM

Why would Charlie want multiple 5th Year Senior transfer QBs on his team? I get why he might want one for a program in as bad of shape as this one is, but two seems like a chemistry problem waiting to happen.

Saul Good 12-22-2011 02:27 PM

Guess he's got 2 years. That makes more sense.

Bambi 12-22-2011 02:29 PM

Told you guys this was a good hire.

DaWolf 12-22-2011 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8228545)
Guess he's got 2 years. That makes more sense.

Plus he has to sit out this year, which makes it a smooth transition.

KU has to find these guys some receiving threats though...