ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life What strains of weed are you currently smoking? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288184)

Abba-Dabba 01-18-2019 07:34 PM

Lemon Cookies

CoMoChief 01-18-2019 08:06 PM

Bruce Banner is my fave. Top 3:

1.Bruce Banner
2.Northern Lights
3.Girl Scout Cookies

Titty Meat 01-18-2019 08:23 PM

Do you guys ever get panic attacks from this shit? I'm trying to figure out if theres anything I could have done differently

NewChief 01-18-2019 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 14051202)
Do you guys ever get panic attacks from this shit? I'm trying to figure out if theres anything I could have done differently

It’s very common for people to have anxiety and panic attacks when high. You need to avoid sativa strains and stick to Indica. I pretty much gave up on the stuff because it gives me anxiety and sometimes panic attacks.

Here’s the deal: life is fine without weed. Life is also fine with weed. If it doesn’t agree with you, stop doing it. I did about 15 years ago.

Superbowltrashcan 01-18-2019 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FDrumpf (Post 14051056)
Hitting a mighty with some kush as we speak.

High and Mighty is a great way to go! Do you use the dosing capsules or just pack it straight in the chamber.? I have used it both ways and the capsules are really handy....

CoMoChief 01-18-2019 09:51 PM

Quote:

I don't....I have a friend that refuses to smoke because it makes him paranoid. So I guess it "can" occur. I mean you're not going to curl up and cry or anything. Some react to it differently.

phisherman 01-18-2019 10:14 PM

Romulan Grapefruit.....likey

Titty Meat 01-18-2019 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 14051231)
It’s very common for people to have anxiety and panic attacks when high. You need to avoid sativa strains and stick to Indica. I pretty much gave up on the stuff because it gives me anxiety and sometimes panic attacks.

Here’s the deal: life is fine without weed. Life is also fine with weed. If it doesn’t agree with you, stop doing it. I did about 15 years ago.

Yeah that's the problem with how things are right now you dont really know what you're getting. I'll get my med card this summer and give it another try but my experience the other night was ****ing awful

Titty Meat 01-18-2019 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 14051395)
I don't....I have a friend that refuses to smoke because it makes him paranoid. So I guess it "can" occur. I mean you're not going to curl up and cry or anything. Some react to it differently.

Yeah I wish I could have done that. The "time travel" with depersonalization sucked. With that said I had stuff in the past that just made me relaxed and slept well. Would love something like that after a hard days work plus cutting weight I've really curbed my alchol consumption. It would be nice to have a substitute.

bringbackmarty 01-18-2019 11:29 PM

Definitely reduce the amount you consume - just a hit or even inhale some passively, watch the caffeine, maybe try very small amounts of edibles or only partake of lower thc high cbd strains if you are having panic attacks. Like any medicine it may take some experimentation to find what dosage, exact cbd\thc ratio and route of administration that works for you and it might not be worth the trouble. It's as good as anything else for controlling pain, nausea, anxiety and increasing appetite. It can reduce inflammation in certain situations. Remember to take a tolerance break as often and as long as you can to give your brain time to operate without the medicine. This will inform you when and how often you should treat yourself with this very potent medicine.

crispystl 01-19-2019 12:52 PM

Anyone know where we can re-up in KC?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Titty Meat 01-19-2019 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crispystl420 (Post 14052223)
Anyone know where we can re-up in KC?

No I dont officer

crispystl 01-19-2019 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 14051158)
Bruce Banner is my fave. Top 3:

1.Bruce Banner
2.Northern Lights
3.Girl Scout Cookies

Man I got some platinum cookies a couple months ago and that shit was the best tasting smoke I think I've ever had. I think it's a girl scout hybrid.

crispystl 01-19-2019 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 14052227)
No I dont officer

I've had the same username on here for 14 years. I think you're safe boss. Lol.

dlphg9 01-19-2019 01:18 PM

Quote:

I used to love smoking. Id get high all the time while I was off of work for the off season. Now I cant even smoke because I get a constant feeling of anxiety. Smoking used to be my favorite thing to do. Not anymore, it sucks. I dont believe the indica/sativa thing either. THC is THC, just as alcohol is alcohol. Ive smoked my fair share of different strains and the high is the same every time. Sure some strains will get you higher faster, but other than that its all the same.