ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dane I'm calling you out. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271677)

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04-02-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9552145)
I would be happy to apologize but only IF he were apologize for going off on me for that past 60+ days and insisting that I need "help".

FTR, and to be completely serious, as I've said before, I'm fine. I have plenty of friends and family (at times, it felt like too much but that's something that's nice in a situation like I experienced). I work, I take care of my family and I'm FINE.

If Boss, SNR and Hootie REALLY cared about my well being, why didn't any of them send me a PM? A rep note (since my PM's are limited)? Contact a mod?

I'll tell you exactly why: They're full of shit.

Hootie, is the light still on?

Glad the meds are working for you.

TRR 04-02-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9552145)
I would be happy to apologize but only IF he were apologize for going off on me for that past 60+ days and insisting that I need "help".

FTR, and to be completely serious, as I've said before, I'm fine. I have plenty of friends and family (at times, it felt like too much but that's something that's nice in a situation like I experienced). I work, I take of my family and I'm FINE.

If Boss, SNR and Hootie REALLY cared about my well being, why didn't any of them send me a PM? A rep note (since my PM's are limited)? Contact a mod?

I'll tell you exactly why: They're full of shit.

Hootie, is the light still on?

Dude...telling someone to get help and making fun of someone's special needs child is two very different things. That is absolutely classless. Wouldn't expect anything less from you friend.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties 04-02-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9552153)
You never did respond to my post calling you out. TOO late you like Dexter McCluster you had an hour to respond.

I responded to it via pure thought. You never specified the means of response.

COchief 04-02-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9552143)
do they have a specific date for food stamps where you live?

I buy food stamps from the crackheads next door and the Tweaker down the street, and one them gets them on the 17th and the other on the 23rd.

Thanks for doing your part to help us taxpayers out, let me guess "If it wasn't me somebody else would be doing it". Get a spine and some morals, maybe even try to be a man of conviction from time to time.

You're just as bad as those welfare recipients, you're scamming the system also you low life.

Cephalic Trauma 04-02-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatzod (Post 9552126)
My wife sits on my needledick

Meh, you're still a fatass with sleep apnea and COPD staring you in the face in ten years.

Mother****erJones 04-02-2013 10:34 PM

DaneMcCloud Pedophile Detective

Hammock Parties 04-02-2013 10:34 PM

This only ends one way:

We draft Geno, and Dane posts the phone numbers of every Geno Mafia member's grandfather.

Frazod 04-02-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9552155)
I have zero desire for ass kissing. Anyone who knows me should know that. Fact is, I just don't let much bother me. I don't understand people who constantly get their feeling hurt or even better .. their INTERNET feelings. Now in fairness, you don't seem hurt at all, just peevish and confused. I have tried to explain the realities of things to you but instead of opening your mind even a crack.. you insist on banging your head against the brick wall of your "righteous" indignation.

Unless of course you were trolling me the entire time.. in which case.. well played.

Nah. He's just that much of a gaping vag.

Pilsner 04-02-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9552159)
We need an new aimless, cocky n00b to aboard soon. That'd certainly help matters out.

Challenge accepted.

Your avatar is annoying.

Pablo 04-02-2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pilsner (Post 9552171)
Challenge accepted.

Your avatar is annoying.

The **** you say? No appreciation for trippy ass films, brah?

DaneMcCloud 04-02-2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRR (Post 9552162)
Dude...telling someone to get help and making fun of someone's special needs child is two very different things. That is absolutely classless. Wouldn't expect anything less from you friend.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm sorry but this is blatantly untrue.

Boss and SNR, even to a point, Htis, kept telling me that I "needed help" and so forth, because I disagreed with their opinion of Geno Smith.

I've had countless posts and countless interactions with other members about varying topics from movies to music, etc. and so on, yet no one else muttered "You need help".

Your dislike of me is well documented. I get it. But to pretend like my posts over the past 2 months were some kind of "warning sign" is just flat out nonsensical.

Simply Red 04-02-2013 10:36 PM

No offense - but who in the **** is this Mafia and why would anyone give a rat's ass?

|Zach| 04-02-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9552170)
Nah. He's just that much of a gaping vag.

Wow, just...here. I will respond to you. Here is a post directed to you so you can be a part of this thing.

Respond to this...and I will respond back...can't promise anything after that though I feel bad you are so left out and nobody cares. Lets do some posting together lil buddy.

Frazod 04-02-2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaginal Drama (Post 9552167)
Just got done fisting my mom - the bitch charged me $5.

You really should keep this shit to yourself.

TLO 04-02-2013 10:37 PM

You
Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9552152)
**** YOU!

(Sorry, it just felt right)

You SOB! I'm calling you out right here and now. You have an hour to respond or I'll blow a nut in your horse while drinking antifreeze milked from an AIDS tree while breaking apart in mid air.

Internet. Serious business.