ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****OFFICIAL Draft Geno Smith Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269031)

rico 02-02-2013 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9372036)
What are you guys going to do if Reid doesn't pick Geno :)

I would hope for 2 things:

1.) We select Bray in round 2.

2.) Bray grows up.

the Talking Can 02-02-2013 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9372036)
What are you guys going to do if Reid doesn't pick Geno :)

hey, that hasn't been posted 14321 times already...

props for originality with the smiley though...your intellectual background is shining through

teedubya 02-02-2013 05:06 AM

Geno was at the ESPN party tonight... hanging with a ridiculously hot black girl. I'd say that he is worthy of the #1 draft pick based on the hottie that he was with tonight.

Unsmooth-Moment 02-02-2013 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9372077)
Geno was at the ESPN party tonight... hanging with a ridiculously hot black girl. I'd say that he is worthy of the #1 draft pick based on the hottie that he was with tonight.

pics or gtfo

teedubya 02-02-2013 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unsmooth-Moment (Post 9372078)
pics or gtfo

I'm going to bed... I'll sort through the 300-400 pictures tomorrow morning.

Chiefs Pantalones 02-02-2013 08:35 AM

Sorry if I'm late to the party, but is Blackmon BlackBob?

Strongside 02-02-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9372163)
Sorry if I'm late to the party, but is Blackmon BlackBob?

I don't think so....but from what I've seen he's bob's apprentice.

BossChief 02-02-2013 09:12 AM

They aren't gonna draft Geno smith.

Just watch.

If they were even entertaining the thought of drafting him, the owner wouldn't be making negative statements like he has been about there being no franchise qb in this class over and over and the GM saying we will take BPA.

They are making focused efforts to try and cool us down before they ultimately choose to pass on a qb.

I don't like it, but they sure are putting a lot of effort into knocking this qb class down.

What is it about Geno that makes so many think he can't be a franchise qb?

-King- 02-02-2013 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9372205)

Just watch.

If they were even entertaining the thought of drafting him, the owner wouldn't be making negative statements like he has been about there being no franchise qb in this class over and over and the GM saying we will take BPA.

They are making focused efforts to try and cool us down before they ultimately choose to pass on a qb.

I don't like it, but they sure are putting a lot of effort into knocking this qb class down.

Cool story sis.
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz 02-02-2013 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9372205)

Just watch.

The narrative of there not being a franchise QB in this draft has been consistent from Clark, but I'm not entirely sure that's true of the Chiefs more generally.

-King- 02-02-2013 09:23 AM

Even last year it took until 3 days till the draft for Irsay to commit to Luck or any other QB.
Posted via Mobile Device

BossChief 02-02-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9372214)
The narrative of there not being a franchise QB in this draft has been consistent from Clark, but I'm not entirely sure that's true of the Chiefs more generally.

Where do you think Clark gets that opinion from?

Pasta Little Brioni 02-02-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9371998)
Too far? :spock:

Not at all. Replica Geno Penii's for all at the draft party at Arrowhead!!!

Pasta Little Brioni 02-02-2013 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9372184)
I don't think so....but from what I've seen he's bob's apprentice.

The Following CP edition. That Hot Carl dude is one of them as well. Blackbob has minions ROFL

DeezNutz 02-02-2013 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9372253)
Where do you think Clark gets that opinion from?

Entirely possible that's the belief from the front office.

But I also believe that it's a certainty that the team will draft a QB with a traditional day-one pick. Thus, it's stupidity to be claiming right now that there isn't a "franchise" QB in the draft because it's undermining whomever the Chiefs draft, regardless of exact slot of the pick.

Therefore, Clark's just running his mouth right now, and he's likely not even thinking about the implications of his exact words.