ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****OFFICIAL Draft Geno Smith Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269031)

Mr_Tomahawk 02-01-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9371789)
My favorite part was when only 5 of those completions were to covered receivers. The rest of them were wide the **** open.

Ha.

the Talking Can 02-01-2013 10:34 PM

it's going to be like a 300lb chick losing 200lbs and becoming the hottest bitch in the room when Smith replaces Cassel and all of the sudden our offense is moving the chains zip zip zip zip....

i'm not convinced moeaki or DMC have much upside, but both will find the ball in their hands while on the move frequently, meaning Bowe will finally not have the whole god damn defense focused on him....

good night all...i'm not sure I'll make it till april

aturnis 02-01-2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9371161)
Would you quit crying about that glorified scrimmage already

No shit. Tyler Wilson hurt his draft stock and put himself a full week behind Geno by attending the Senior Bowl.

Plus, a full week with Weinke focusing almost exclusively on Geno as opposed to splitting time with multiple QB's.

Tyler Wilson had a long way to go to catch Geno in my eyes, now, he has even more group discussion to make up. All Geno has to do is improve his drop/footwork and show Dorsey and Reid he has a brain, and he's likely consensus #1.

Sorter 02-01-2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9371800)
it's going to be like a 300lb chick losing 200lbs and becoming the hottest bitch in the room when Smith replaces Cassel and all of the sudden our offense is moving the chains zip zip zip zip....

i'm not convinced moeaki or DMC have much upside, but both will find the ball in their hands while on the move frequently, meaning Bowe will finally not have the whole god damn defense focused on him....

good night all...i'm not sure I'll make it till april

Our defense is going to go "WTF do you mean we can play with a lead? This only happened with Orton and I thought it was just a freak occurrence."

Molitoth 02-01-2013 10:38 PM

there is something about the chick doing the CBS interview that makes me want to rub one out. She is pretty damn hot.

rico 02-01-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9371810)
there is something about the chick doing the CBS interview that makes me want to rub one out. She is pretty damn hot.

Lol. True.

Chiefs Pantalones 02-01-2013 10:50 PM

I'm gonna buy two Elite Nike jerseys of Geno's in April once we find out what his number is gonna be. Believe dat.

Sorter 02-01-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9371827)
I'm gonna buy two Elite Nike jerseys of Geno's in April once we find out what his number is gonna be. Believe dat.

Andy: "Hey Ricky, we've decided we're going to keep you on the roster. However, you're going to have to go back to being #13. You're going to have to give that number 12 to Geno, mmkay? Thanks...Oh, and I'm going to need you to come in on Saturday too. We uhh, lost Cassel and we uhh, need to play catch-up."

RunKC 02-01-2013 10:56 PM

What Geno is saying today sounds a lot like what Wilson said at the Senior Bowl.

These guys are going to say all the right things to go #1.

rico 02-01-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9371827)

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/28744328.jpg

rico 02-01-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9371837)
Andy: "Hey Ricky, we've decided we're going to keep you on the roster. However, you're going to have to go back to being #13. You're going to have to give that number 12 to Geno, mmkay? Thanks...Oh, and I'm going to need you to come in on Saturday too. We uhh, lost Cassel and we uhh, need to play catch-up."

That scenario would be cool with me. For one, we'd have a happy Geno Smith. For 2, I love the Stanz and liked him better in 13 despite him being #12 in college.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-01-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9371776)
Bowe will cry real tears to play with a real QB

Bowe, Charles, Reid and Smith is a recipe for rape...even a clown midget like DMC willl look like a real football player with Smith...i can see the light, walk into the light...

if i had a vagina...it would be gushing right now. I see the light. I feel the dream turning to reality.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefs Pantalones 02-01-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9371838)
What Geno is saying today sounds a lot like what Wilson said at the Senior Bowl.

These guys are going to say all the right things to go #1.

The guys at the Senior Bowl didn't seem to have that swag that Geno has. Geno seems like he's on a mission.

keg in kc 02-01-2013 11:13 PM

Just to make things complete and to equal Wilson's achievements at the senior bowl, Geno's going to have to drop trou at midfield tomorrow and leave a steaming pile behind.

B14ckmon 02-01-2013 11:13 PM

Off Topic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=FMghvnqDhT8