ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490)

Smed1065 02-12-2006 12:14 AM

I had some good wine (Riesling) Medocino 9 % beer, 420 and smooth teq shoots.

StcChief 02-12-2006 12:17 AM

Your not feelin' any pain.........

The only wine I can drink any amout of is Riesling....

but NOT with beer and tequila shots.

greg63 02-12-2006 02:14 AM

Wild Cherry Diet Pepsi.

Nite Planet!

Mr. Kotter 02-18-2006 09:38 PM

White Russians tonight....I'm thinking of doin' it up tonight. :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter 02-18-2006 10:00 PM

JUST FINISHED MY TAXES!!! And the fam is at the cabin....

Jager-shots here we come!!

Church is gonna have to wait until Wednesday night though.... :shrug:

AirForceChief 02-18-2006 10:07 PM

Ben doin' da beer and now I'm on da rum and coke...I'll tell you about the 'off' gin we had earlier tonight later.

Dunit35 02-18-2006 10:10 PM

I almost bought a sixer of Kilian's Irish Red yesterday but decided not to. Taste good? I can't wait until I'm 21 so I can go to a bar and try out all sorts of different beer.

Boozer 02-18-2006 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
JUST FINISHED MY TAXES!!! And the fam is at the cabin....

Jager-shots here we come!!

Church is gonna have to wait until Wednesday night though.... :shrug:

Slacker...I'm getting back some this year, so I had mine in the mail the day I got my last W-2.

Oh, drink? Now that I'm back home, Macallan 12.

Boozer 02-18-2006 10:32 PM

Oh, I'm drinking the Mac 12 tonight because me and the future Mrs. had a contract for a house go through tonight. Now we just have the escrow period to wait through. Do we have a "cross fingers" smilie?

Mr. Kotter 02-18-2006 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunit35
I almost bought a sixer of Kilian's Irish Red yesterday but decided not to. Taste good? I can't wait until I'm 21 so I can go to a bar and try out all sorts of different beer.

Check the archives for beer threads....lots of good advice...:thumb:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boozer
Oh, I'm drinking the Mac 12 tonight because me and the future Mrs. had a contract for a house go through tonight. Now we just have the escrow period to wait through. Do we have a "cross fingers" smilie?

You and Fraz. I've got to try some Mac myself, rather than paying off bets with my buddy....

Good luck on the house, and congrats! :thumb:

Boozer 02-18-2006 10:47 PM

Quote:

Check the archives for beer threads....lots of good advice...:thumb:

You and Fraz. I've got to try some Mac myself, rather than paying off bets with my buddy....

Good luck on the house, and congrats! :thumb:

Thanks. We'll see. Hopefully it's not an ancient Indian burial ground or anything.

cdcox 02-18-2006 10:49 PM

Jon, Mark and Robbo's - The Smokey, Peaty One

Smokey and peaty, yes, but not much of a finish. Tonight was the first dip into this bottle. Not as satisfying as the other single malts I've been sipping lately. I think I'll follow it with a Highland Park.

Mr. Kotter 02-18-2006 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox
.. Highland Park.

I'm gonna buy a MacCallum and a Highland Park this week....recommendation for the HP? :hmmm:

cdcox 02-18-2006 11:13 PM

Quote:

I'm gonna buy a MacCallum and a Highland Park this week....recommendation for the HP? :hmmm:

I have a bottle of the 12 yr. The nose is smokey-peat, honey and heather (floral notes). Lots of oak, smoke and malty roundness on the pallate. A real treat if you take the time and effort to enjoy it.

Mr. Kotter 02-18-2006 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox
I have a bottle of the 12 yr. The nose is smokey-peat, honey and heather (floral notes). Lots of oak, smoke and malty roundness on the pallate. A real treat if you take the time and effort to enjoy it.

Cool. I was hopin' not to have to spend the extra for the 15 or 18....